Inheritance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a proposal for you, Holly," he said after a while. The door closed on the rumpus room, and in the soft lighting and gentle music of the bar, he told Holly his idea. He left out the parts about his special power, of course. He was going to use his influence to nudge Holly into liking his idea and going along with it, but as he spoke he watched her face, and saw it light up with delight. It turned out that Holly liked his idea without any special help from him.

"I'm in," she said, smiling wide. "You set the time, and I'll make the arrangements."

Later that night, Valeria once again pulled up to Aurora Neon, and quickly trotted inside. The security guard, who'd been told to expect her, welcomed her and led her to the back area. When they reached the door to the VIP bar, the bouncer stopped her, and handed her a blindfold for her to put on.

"Um, no, I'm not doing that!" Valeria snapped, her voice filled with venom. "Holly called and invited me, you creep."

"Holly said you had to put it on before you went in," said the bouncer in 'dealing with unruly patrons' voice. "Otherwise you can leave."

Unhappy about it, but unable to see any alternative, Valeria snatched the blindfold and reluctantly put it over her eyes. Once the bouncer was convinced that she couldn't see, he opened the door and guided her in.

Holly was at the bar, enjoying a drink with some of the men and women in her inner circle. Danny was there too, patiently waiting for things to begin. At the sight of Valeria walking blindfolded into the room, his heart skipped with anxious anticipation. He couldn't wait to get started.

"Ah, here she is," said Holly. "Welcome back Valeria."

"Hi Holly," said Valeria. Her usual unpleasant and bitchy tone of voice had turned to a soft and friendly one. It almost didn't sound like the step-sister that Danny knew. "What's with the blindfold?"

"It's like I told you on the phone," Holly explained. She rose from her seat and approached Valeria where she stood. The bouncer gave her a nod and left the room. "I've decided that since you've proven how much you want to join my inner circle, I will allow you to join."

"Oh my god! Thank you so much! You have no idea how long I've waited for this moment," Valeria gushed, and moved to take off the blindfold.

"BUT!" Holly said, raising her voice. The single word stopped Valeria's hands from reaching her blindfold. "First you have to pass a little test."

"What kind of test?"

"You can think of it as an initiation, if you like. If you pass, then you're in the club, regardless of our little 'all for one' rule. But if you fail, then not only do you not join, but you will not be allowed in ANY of my clubs ever again. Permanently."

Valeria swallowed thickly. These were big stakes. It was a tense moment of silence as everyone in the room watched her before she gave a small nod to show that she accepted the challenge, whatever it might be.

"Excellent," said Holly. "Come with me."

Holly took Valeria's hand, and led her to the middle of the room. Holly held Valeria's shoulders to get her to stop, and held her there as she began to speak again.

"Now, here are the rules. This test has two rounds. In each round, if you make one mistake, you lose that round. You have to pass at least one round in order to succeed."

"Ok," said Valeria, her voice shaky.

"If you fail both rounds, you'll be given one chance, and one chance only to make up for it. If you do, then you pass, and you'll be a member of the Aurora Neon VIP club."

Holly leaned in close, and whispered in Valeria's ear.

"Remember, for what it's worth, I WANT you to join. I believe in you. You can do this."

"Yes," said Valeria with a faint smile. "I can do this."

"Good, now take off your clothes, and kneel on the floor."

"...what?" said Valeria, all confidence vanished.

"You heard me," said Holly, retaking her seat at the bar. "Take off your clothes, and kneel on the floor."

For a while, Valeria just stood there, frozen. As Danny stared, he was afraid that she was going to chicken out and not go through with this. He was ready to use his power on her, to MAKE her go through with it. He didn't want to. For his revenge, he needed Valeria to do this on her own, otherwise there was no point; he may as well be commanding her back at the house and having his way with her.

But to his delight, Valeria started to remove her shirt. As she lifted it up over her head, Danny was impressed by Valeria's abs. He knew she went to the gym a lot, but if he were honest he assumed that she just went to hook up with guys. It was certainly all she talked about. But it was clear from the soft six-pack that she had, that she actually worked out at the gym too.

Once her shirt was on the floor, she unzipped her jeans and wriggled out of them. Her bra and panties matched, because of course they did. They were an off-white cream colour with blue ribbons sewn along the edges.

"Your underwear too," Holly reminded her. Danny looked at Holly, hearing a slight change in her tone. From the way Holly was staring, it was obvious that she was as turned on as he was at the sight of Valeria's body. Everyone at the bar was staring, admiring the beautiful woman who was undressing before them. Danny had to admit, now that he could look at her without having to suffer her withering stare or vicious comments and accusations, she was smoking hot. Her bra barely contained her generous breasts, and when she unsnapped them at the back, they sprang free. As the bra fell away, revealing her tits for everyone to see, Danny noticed that, while Brenda's nipples were large pink nubs with large areolas, Valeria's nipples were small, and almost dainty, with barely any areolas at all. They were no less tantalising though.

Now, Valeria stood in only a pair of panties. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband, and bend over to slide them down her long legs, giving everyone a view of her tight ass. Again, Danny couldn't help but compare Valeria to her sister. Brenda's ass was big and round, like a big ripe peach. But Valeria's was like an apple, tight and firm, but no less juicy and delicious.

Once her panties had joined the rest of her clothes on the floor, Valeria got down on her knees like she'd been instructed, and waited.

"Oh my god," muttered one of Holly's lady friends, a redhead with vivid pink lipstick.

"Very nice," said Holly. "Now we can begin."

She nodded to one of the men standing nearby, and he started getting undressed as well.

"For the first round," Holly explained as the man stripped down, "You will need to correctly guess the names of three men, but only from the touch and feel of their cocks. You are free to use your hands, or your mouth, or anything you like, but you cannot remove the blindfold at any time, or you will immediately fail the entire test."

"What if I don't know these guys?" Valeria asked. The man, now naked, started to walk towards Valeria kneeling on the floor.

"I can assure you, that you know the identity of each of these men," Holly replied.

The man announced his presence by poking his erection gently on Valeria's cheek. She gasped in surprise, and reached up to feel his legs, and then moved her hands further up to touch his cock. She fondled it, and squeezed it. Her fingers traced his shaft to reach the head of his cock and stroke the swollen tip. Valeria smiled as she touched and fondled his balls, gripping the scrotum and pulling on it just a little. Her administrations brought a low groan from the man, which Valeria seemed to enjoy. She certainly knew her way around a man's cock.

Next, she opened her mouth to take the head of his cock between her lips. Danny saw her jaw moving a little as no doubt her tongue was hard at work, swirling around the tip, causing the guy to moan even louder.

With a soft laugh Valeria pulled back, letting his cock fall from her lips.

"Michael," she said confidently. "I'd know that cock anywhere."

"That's correct," said Holly with a smile. Everyone at the bar gave a small round of applause, causing Valeria to blush and wave.

"Lucky guess, you little slut," said Michael with a big smile on his face, he reached down to lightly tug on her ponytail, causing her to gasp, and then laugh as she playfully bit on a bit of skin along the shaft of his dick.

Michael came back to the bar, but didn't bother putting on any of his clothes. He leaned casually on the polished wood and continued to sip his drink, completely nude and still sporting a massive erection. All the men and women present gave him a few glances. Everyone was obviously turned on the by the display.

"Now, it's time for your second mystery man," said Holly, and gestured towards another of the men by the bar. He nodded, and wordlessly started to undress as well. It was a good thing, too. If he spoke, there was a chance that Valeria would guess who he was.

When Valeria got her hands on the second man's cock, which was longer than Michael's even if it wasn't quite as thick, she spoke almost immediately.

"Vance," she said, receiving another small round of applause. But, rather than be done with it, she took the entire length of Vance's dick in her mouth until his balls were resting on her chin, impressing the crowd even more with her deepthroat skills.

"Right again," said Holly, clearly impressed by how quickly she'd guessed. "How did you know so quickly?"

"Vance's cock curves slightly upward. It's perfect for when he's got me on my back, and every time he fucks me it reaches JUST the right spot."

Every woman in the bar agreed with a nod and a soft purr of approval. Apparently, they all knew about Vance's special talent.

Reluctantly, Valeria let Vance go back to the bar, joining Michael. As Vance picked up his drink, Michael reached down and gave Vance's cock a little squeeze, making both of them smile.

"And now, for your third mystery man," said Holly. "Guess this one right, and you pass our test. Guess wrong, and we go onto round two, and you'll have to make up for guessing incorrectly afterwards."

Now it was time for Danny's part in his plan. He stepped forward, and started to undress. He felt a little self-conscious for stripping naked in front of so many people, but he looked over at Valeria, still kneeling, waiting for him. She was grinning, thinking that she had this challenge locked down and as good as done. That's what Danny had hoped for, to build her confidence with a few easy guesses, followed by him. Obviously, Valeria had never seen Danny naked, or knew what his cock looked like. That was the point. She would never guess that it was Danny's cock she was feeling, or even sucking on. Then she would move on to round two of this little game. That's when the real fun would start.

Once Danny was undressed, and his firm erection sprang free of his underwear, everyone other than Valeria, who was still blindfolded, gasped in appreciation. Danny knew that his penis was bigger than average, and at eight inches completely erect, everyone at the bar stared at it in obvious arousal. The girls rubbed their legs together in their seats, eyes glued to his thick cock. The guys had a tinge of jealousy in their gaze, but both Michael and Vance stared, rubbing their own exposed cocks as they admired him.

Giving his spectators a quick wink, Danny walked over to Valeria, and presented her with his cock. She gasped too when she felt it. She wrapped her fingers around it, and only barely managed to wrap her fingers around the whole thing.

"Oh my god," she whispered. She stroked Danny's cock all the way from the base to the tip, and Danny groaned under her touch. As much of a bitch as she was, Valeria knew how to touch a man. Her every touch was soft and gentle, while also being firm and eager.

"I don't think I've ever held a dick as big as this before," Valeria muttered.

"You have to give us a name in order to pass the test," Holly reminded her.

Valeria bit her lip as she fondled Danny's erect cock with both hands. She had been with many men before, and probably would have been able to guess who they were if it had been any of them, just like she'd done with Michael and Vance. But she knew that, whoever this was, it wasn't someone she'd been with before.

Danny watched her stroke and fondle him, frowning under her blindfold and trying to think. Not wanting to waste the opportunity, Danny leaned forward just a little bit to poke the swollen tip of his cock into her lips. She gasped with surprise, and almost habitually opened her mouth to take it in. She wrapped her lips around Danny's cock, and Danny groaned as he felt her swirling her tongue around it like a pro. Danny smiled at the thought of her realising who it was she was sucking off, how angry she'd be. But she didn't know. And she took the time to enjoy herself as she inched her lips further and further along his shaft. Danny admired her tits that swung back and forth with each motion she made.

Holly, no doubt seeing Danny's struggle to contain himself, interrupted.

"Time's up," she declared. "You have to guess the identity of our final mystery man."

Valeria almost sounded disappointed as she let Danny's cock slip free from between her lips. But she still had no idea who he was. Even if she were to take a wild guess, she wouldn't ever consider that her loser of a step-brother would be the one standing in front of her right now, whose member she had happily had almost all the way down her throat.

But she knew she had to try. She was just one right answer away from getting everything she'd ever wanted.

"...I think it might be Steve. He's the only guy I can think of that comes here that I haven't had a chance to get to know yet."

Everyone at the bar smiled, Holly most of all. She was as excited as I was for what was going to come next.

"I'm sorry," Holly said, "but that's incorrect. You've failed the first round."

"Son of a bitch!" Valeria snapped, and her hands went up to her face to lift up her blindfold, no doubt to see the face of the man that had cost her the prize of VIP status. Danny's heart leapt as he watched everything start to fall apart.

Luckily, Holly was already striding toward them, and was able to swat Valeria's hands before she could lift the blindfold.

"No peeking!" Holly warned her. "Otherwise, you'll forfeit and be banned from Aurora Neon forever."

Valeria pouted, but did as she was told. Danny gave Holly a grateful glance before heading back to the bar. Like Michael and Vance, he didn't bother putting any clothes back on.

"Now we move on to the second round of your test," Holly continued. She lightly gripped Valeria by the chin, and lifted her up, encouraging her to rise to her feet. Then, she led Holly by the hand to one end of the room, where a low, soft-looking couch squatted against the wall. Holly guided Valeria toward the couch, but instead of getting her to sit, she gently pushed Valeria down to kneel on the floor once more, facing the couch.

"The second round will be the same as the first," Holly explained. While she talked, she began to remove her clothes. Danny admired the owner's body as she opened her jacket to let it fall to the floor, revealing her naked breasts completely unconstrained by a bra. Compared to Valeria, Holly wasn't as well-endowed, but they were so perfect that they might have been sculpted. Holly's nipples were erect, and begging to be touched.

Everyone at the bar, men and women alike, admired Holly as she undressed. Michael and Vance were still naked, and unashamedly touching themselves. The girls at the bar had their eyes glued to the little scene playing out before them, some of them with their skirts pulled up, and fingers slowly moving between their legs.

Holly clearly enjoyed putting on a show. Danny watched her bend at the waist to slowly lower her skirt all the way down to her ankles, bending over to show off the fact that she hadn't worn underwear either. He got a full view of her pussy peeking between her legs as she lifted first one foot, then the other, out of her skirt before standing up to catch Danny's eye, and wink at him.

"This time, though, you'll have to guess the identity of the WOMAN in front of you, by the feel and taste of her pussy."

Gentle giggling came from Holly's spectators as Valeria's face fell.

"You want me to use my mouth on another woman's CUNT?" she asked, dismayed.

"Why not?" Holly said. "You were more than happy to do so with our male guests."

"I told you, I'm not a lesbian! I thought you said that I wouldn't have to be a part of the girls' club and just have fun with the guys."

"Once you pass the test, you may. But the test must be passed first. Besides, I think I've been fair enough to take your preferences into consideration. If you had guessed correctly in the first round, you would have passed and allowed to join our club. But you didn't guess. And now you have a second chance to get your wish."

"Ugh! Fine. Let's just get this over with," said Valeria. Everyone smiled, most of all Holly as she walked around Valeria to sit on the couch in front of her, and spread her legs.

Danny watched with a racing heart as his idea, that had only existed in his head, was being made real. He had Valeria right where he wanted her, and it wouldn't be long now before he had his revenge for all of her shitty behaviour over the years. But for now, he could just sit back and enjoy the show. He idly took his cock in his hand and gently stroked it as he watched Holly silently take Valeria's head in her hands, and gently lean her forward to bring her face right up to Holly's glistening wet pussy. Even from where he sat, Danny could make out a small ring hanging from Holly's pierced pussy lip.

Valeria leaned forward, hands on her knees as she let herself be pushed forward. When her face touched Holly's slick and moist lips, Valeria groaned in distaste, but dutifully opened her mouth and extended her tongue.

Holly watched as Valeria softly lapped at her shaved pussy, biting her bottom lip to avoid making any sound that would give away her identity. Danny realised that this was probably a little bit of a victory for Holly, who had been trying to convince Valeria to do this so many times before. As much of a bitch that Valeria was, she was sexy as hell, and knew how to use her mouth to please.

After only a few moments, Valeria sat up, the skin around her lips glistening with Holly's arousal.

"It's you, Holly," she said flatly. All of the spectators sounded mildly surprised, but gave a small round of applause. Holly pouted, but rose to her feet and stroked Valeria's face, tracing a thumb over those pouty lips.

"How did you know?" Holly asked.

"Your piercing. You've shown it to be before."

Everyone got a good laugh out of that.

"Oh well, I was just starting to enjoy myself, too," said Holly. "Time for the second mystery woman."

Holly retreated to the bar, not bothering to put any clothes back on, and perched on her stool with crossed legs, sipping her drink. At Holly's command, a stunning redhead waiting at the bar approached the couch. The woman didn't even bother taking off any clothes, the short skirt rode up her hips as she spread her legs, revealing that she, too, wasn't wearing panties.

The redhead leaned all the way back on the couch, and used her feet, still in high-heels, to nudge Valeria by the shoulders, pulling her forward until she once again was forced to put her face onto another woman's waiting pussy. As before, Valeria did what was expected of her, and lapped at the pussy lips in front of her. The redhead's painted pink lips were a wide 'O' as she shuddered at Valeria's skilful, if unenthusiastic, licking.

"Oh my god," said the redhead, unable to help herself. Holly, along with everyone else, groaned in disappointment. Valeria straightened, raising her head to give her answer.