All Comments on 'Inheritance - Reawakening'

by EightyThousandEightyFive

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid straight up

snarbozsnarbozalmost 2 years ago

Really needs an ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pathetic wimp!!!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You have skillfully laid the groundwork for the upcoming convoluted incestuous relationships which apparently lie in the near future between the mother/daughter and father/daughter pairings. At this point I can only hope that the father/daughter scenario will be filled with affection along with eroticism.

On the other hand, I am having difficulty not feeling significant animosity toward the mother Patty/Cleo as she has disassembled her marriage to the guy who "saved" her in previous destructive relationship with Amber the lover of her youth, substituted what I interpret to be a more superficial one with her sister while ignoring her "beloved husband" in a fashion that can only be seen as callous and insensitive and certainly NOT indicative of deep love...and is clearly "grooming" her daughter for near-future fucking.

Were I in his position I would have already been gone and considering ways to BTB along with her sister and mother (although the latter to a lesser degree). Perhaps that's where the next chapter will lead as he gains information and insight from his daughter's smartphone text records.

The writing has been extremely well done in capturing a reader's interest through curiosity as to where the plot will lead--but also in generating an emotional and psychological response which hopes for the best but anticipates just the opposite--with a definite underlying anxiety regarding the latter.

Damn well done. Kudos. More please.

ThorlolThorlolalmost 2 years ago

That was pretty dissapointing. I've read the first part again before reading this one and it felt like those two stories didnt have anything in common. I was even more baffled by what happend in this part because there was absolutely no context. Maybe it would have been more interesting with Cleos point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well even though you havent explicitly said it yet, it seems certain Cleopatra has Claudia eating her pussy now. How they arrived at that stage, what happened during Cleo/Patty's disappearance, and what went on with her family during the twenty year absence, are questions we eagerly await the answer to. What a great start to a much wanted sequel to a fantastic original story. So look forward to future chapters. 5/5. 10/10 if I could.

Jedd

WolfenherzWolfenherzalmost 2 years ago

Dark stuff indeed. Hard not to feel for the husband so far abandoned by his family. Well looking forward to the hopefully next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I see cleo grooming cloud for an incest lifestyle with or without her dad.just 1 problem dad has shown no indication he would be interested in that type of thing especially after feeling hurt at the funeral.then she vanished for 3mos and hasn't touched him is a sign to get out but,she is probably thinking he'll give in just to get laid.

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 2 years ago

You should have let the sleeping dog lie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Twenty years a long time to wear a "beard"

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24almost 2 years ago

I have an idea where this is going, still rooting for Silver to show us his strenght. Thanks for continuating this, hope the haters don't choke on their own venom here. Thus type story really reminds me why NTR is such a a 'guilty' pleasure. One just love to hate it.

WetheNorthWetheNorth9 months ago

He is not 'Silver' anymore

He is not even in the medals.

Just slip out the back Jack, No need to be coy Roy

Just set yourself free.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous