Inherited Passions Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This brought to mind that she hadn't licked her mothers sex before untying her. She wanted to now, plus remembering thinking about it seriously after waking up from her nap! Seeing her mothers wet pussy when she first returned to the kitchen was very inviting, but she wasn't sure of herself at the time. But after mouthing her mothers breasts, she was very sure that she very much wanted to. She began rubbing her breasts harder, knowing her mother had asked to be tied back in place until tomorrow morning. She knew she was only increasing her own torment as she pressed her breasts even harder, but couldn't stop. Remembering the waves of pleasure flowing through her body as she sucked and licked her mothers nipples filled her thoughts. It was then that mother entered the kitchen and knelt down obediently in front of her. Her breathing far from normal, Julie found it hard to remove her hands from her breasts and stand up.

"Grab your purse and drive me to Golden Coral. I'm hungry, so do hurry." Julie spouted, really in more need of distraction than anything else. As mother rose, Julie again looked down at the table top, adding one additional comment."

"Mistress is anxious for slave to continue her torment for many hours, allowing Mistress to do anything she desires to her."

"Oh, very much so, Mistress. Slave is ready to endure any torment. It is my duty..... my wish, my Mistress." mother expressed in heightened and delighted manner as they walked out the door. Julie found it almost impossible to believe what she had just said to mother. The thing was, not only did she mean what she said, but knew mothers response was just as serious. They have had a good relationship up to yesterdays discovery, and it certainly has gotten a whole lot better since then. hard to believe how their togetherness was going to be so completely much more enjoyable than ever before. She contemplated all the things they could do together. She had many good thoughts, and a few that maybe mother won't like. But from what she had already heard from her mothers experiences, there really wasn't much she didn't enjoy doing.

Getting into the passenger seat, mother was close behind. Sitting down to drive, mother ignored the pain her back felt, just as she had done while tied to the table. She pressed the garage door opener button, and backed out. The five mile drive went silently. Julie was trying to ignore the duel torment of the thong, and wondered if mother was trying to ignore the torments of her back, breasts, and pussy. After they parked, Julie got out and waited until her mother approached. Starting to walk towards the entrance, she found the idea of walking in public wearing nothing else but a dress and metal thong very exciting when she noticed her mother didn't come to her side as usual. When she stopped to turn, mother stopped also. She was to her side, but one step behind.

"Are you alright mother?", being concerned.

"I'm fine Mistress."

Julie now turned completely to face her, and asked with a very strange expression.

"Then why don't you walk beside me, as we always do?"

Bowing her head, mother said in a slightly sad voice, "Please understand Mistress, unless instructed otherwise, slave should always walk one step behind and to the left of her Mistress."

Julie immediately understood, also lowering her head as she thought. Raising her head slowly, she spoke in a very loving manner.

"This Mistress is very proud of her slave, and her mother. Mistress desires her slave to walk proudly beside her, holding her Mistress's hand, just as a mother and daughter always did before."

Mother raised her head, and while taking one step forward, spoke sincerely.

"Slave is very proud to have a Mistress, and a daughter, as wonderful as you, my Mistress."

Taking Julies left hand in her right hand, gave it a gentle squeeze. Fighting back tears forming in both their eyes, they continued their walk into the building. Mother was quick to open and hold the door for her Mistress. As Julie picked up a tray and silverware, she noticed mother stood motionless. She turned, and with another questioning expression, motioned her hand towards the stack of trays. Mother looked around first to see if anyone else was close by. Being mid-afternoon, they were alone, and more than ten feet from the cashier. Still, she leaned towards her daughters ear and whispered.

"Mistress, please allow me to remind you that I am presently in punishment, and drank my allowed nourishment before we left."

Julie again understood there was a reason behind her mothers actions, or non-action as it seemed. She wanted her mother to eat. She had to think quick. Starvation was not on her list of things to do. Physical and sexual torture she would enjoy performing on her mother, as she already discovered. But this simply wasn't. She cared for and loved her mother too much to deny her food. As her mother returned to almost an upright stance of being at attention, Julie leaned towards her mothers ear. As she whispered, she hoped her mother would accept this as a proper response..

"For hurting your Mistress's breasts, Mistress has whipped you breasts, and then tormented them by teasing her slave. That concluded your punishment, especially when you drank your own pee. Slave is now allowed to eat normally so slave will be able to fully endure the torments she will receive once we return home. Slave is to eat as much as she can right now. That is the desire of your Mistress."

With her tray resting on the slide rails, Julie went into a dominating position with a cold expression and placing her hands on her hips. Mother, seeing visions of her former Mistress standing before her, felt very comfortable and satisfied as she moved her lips, but without speaking, said "Yes Mistress." bowing her head slightly as she did. Turning to pick up a tray, silverware, and plate for both Mistress and herself, Julie nodded her approval and they went to the cashier. Ordering two complete dinners for two, mother paid, and followed her Mistress to a far corner table. Instructing her slave to sit down and remain at the table, Julie filled her plate and returned. Then allowing her mother to eat as much as she could, soon they both had cleaned their plates in complete silence.

After the waitress had removed the empty plates, and seeing the two closest occupied tables had left, Julie followed through with what her devious mind had come up with while they were eating.

"Go to the restroom and rub your breasts vigorously until your nipples are very hard, then go to the dessert counter and bring me a slice of cake with ice cream and whipped cream on top. You may then go back and get something for yourself if you want. And do remember you are not allowed to orgasm without my permission!"

Her mother bowed very slightly, acknowledging her daughters request, did went to the restroom. Julie waited and watched as mother exited the restroom. Her very erect nipples, evident even under her sun dress, did catch the attention of several customers and employees. Not paying any attention to anything other than her assigned task, she prepared the small dessert plate, setting it down in front of her daughter, then sat down. Julie thanked her, and just before taking her first bite, did ask her mother a question.

"Are you very aroused right now?"

"Yes Mistress. Very aroused. And to tell you the truth Mistress, I'm leaking very badly right now."

Seeing the waitress coming to pick up the dirty dinner plates, waited until the waitress was gone before she responded.

"Does that mean your crotch ropes wet also?" Julie said in sarcasm."

"Yes Mistress. They're just about soaked, Mistress."

"Well then, since you don't seem to want dessert, and I don't want to be the only one walking out with a wet spot on the back of her dress, go back to the restroom and rub your boobs for five more minutes while I finish eating." Julie chuckled.

As mother performed her own torture upon herself, she stood inside the bathroom stall with more of a smile from thinking of her daughter than from her own pleasure. Julie was turning out to be so similar to her former Mistress, being most loving, and cruel at times. As she would switch from rubbing her breasts to pinching her nipples at times, she felt her cunt producing even more juice. She was happy to perform her task, but without a watch, she had no way to tell how much time had passed before the stopped. She was so close to orgasm, it took a great deal of control from rubbing her crotch. She hoped enough time had passed, returning to the table. Julie smiled.

"You were in there quit awhile. Where you enjoying yourself?"

"I was, Mistress. Slave is sorry if she displeased her Mistress, but slave did not have any way to tell the time. Slave is ready to repeat this task for punishment if slave did not complete her last task as assigned, my Mistress."

"Eight minutes was more than enough to please Mistress, as I can tell by your breathing and blushed face. I'm ready to go, so leave a $2 tip and follow me." Julie said as she rose. After mother complied, she followed her Mistress out the door. Mother noticed her daughters wet spot, and knew hers must be at least twice as big. They both had on light colored dresses, so the spots were not all that noticeable. At least, that's what she hoped. Walking alongside her daughter back to the car, she opened the door for her Mistress be seated. After getting into the drivers seat herself, she just had to talk to her daughter.

"Mistress, can this slave be allowed to talk openly to her Mistress for a few minutes?"

Julie turned, and with restrained approval because she thought she had done something wrong, waited anxiously to hear what her mother had to say.

"Thank you Mistress for allowing me this outing, and for me to speak openly." she first said as she clasped her hands together in front of her. "But Mistress, I do hope you understand that I have experienced and enjoyed many long periods of teasing and denial before. But what I am experiencing right now is by far the worst I have found myself trying to control. If I were in bondage or have a chastity device on, it wouldn't be so bad. But....., I mean...., Mistress. I am ashamed to ask this, but may slave be allowed to masturbate herself to orgasm right now?"

Julie saw mothers eyes displaying her sincerity, and understood what she meant about wanting to masturbate. She had the same desire, but her sex was locked behind a metal cover. Her mothers was still pretty much accessible, but couldn't come to understand why mother felt she had to masturbate now. Then it came to Julie. She though about her own recent desires, beyond masturbation. She thought back to earlier this morning, when they knelt before each other, each expressing their deep love for each other. She realized mother hadn't used the right words, and wasn't telling the whole truth. Julie decided to clarify everything a little more.

"I don't think slave has expressed everything to her Mistress. That slave left out the third and most desired option. That slave would like to make love with her Mistress!"

Mother blushed as she heard Julie state exactly what she had left out of her request. Making slight references to it, or implying it by both their lickings this morning was one thing, but coming right out and saying it was quite another. And to top it off, her daughter had said it to her on her own. Now it was time for her to confirm it, hoping her daughter's last words was what she wanted also, or were made as ridicule.

"Yes Mistress, that is what slave did not say, but should have... and.... and awaits punishment if Mistress feels her slaves desires are not shared by her Mistress."

Julie knew then that mother was not sure about how Julie felt about it, and was just about ready to tell mother when the devil intervened. She would put mothers mind at ease, but decided to stretch out the playing a while longer.

"All of slaves desires will eventually come true, as that is also what Mistress desires. But Mistress is enjoying slaves torment, and wants to enjoy her torment a little longer. So I will not give you permission to even masturbate until I am ready. You'll just have to control yourself and endure...., or does slave not wish to please her Mistress anymore?"

Julie knew what mother would answer, but wanted to play her role. Mother lowered her head in shame, and spoke softly.

"Yes Mistress. I do. I hope I have not offended Mistress, and should not have asked. This urge is so much stronger than what I have ever experienced with my former Mistress, or even slave Lisa, but still should not have asked. I am here for only the pleasure of my Mistress, and was being selfish in making my request. With all do respects to my new Mistress, I hope this slave is severely punished for making such a selfish request, perhaps not being allowed pleasure for as long as Mistress is enjoying slaves torments. If that is what Mistress desires, her slave will endure."

Mother lowered her head towards the end of her statement while Julie considered mothers request. Some very bizarre ideas were forming. So mother would remain in chastity as long as Julie was enjoying her torment. Not to be ever again allowed climax, or to some degree, hardly ever! And again, she wondered just how long she would be able to endure the same thing. But at the same time, Julie knew by now her mother wanted to make love to her, and vice versa. She was ready to enter the stage of sharing their bodies and ultimately satisfying each other, but was also considering the other aspect.

The thought of keeping another woman in this type of torment excited her. Some of her dreams had been about this, thinking back to when her mother had first licked her earlier that morning. She remembered back to the image of herself being chained in the dungeon and endlessly teased and denied. Now she pictured her mother chained to the wall opposite her and enduring the same treatment. Julie felt another large flow escape her. Mother had gone through this many times before, so why not. As for herself, right now she was chained shut. But being Mistress, she could have her slave satisfy her anytime she wanted. It didn't mean slave would be allowed to climax! Most interesting. Why not. She held on to mothers hands more tightly.

"So slave wants to make love with Mistress. That will eventually happen, and be enjoyed by Mistress also. But for a while, only Mistress will experience pleasure while slave is taught a good lesson about asking to be allowed to masturbate to orgasm. I'll help slave control herself by lots of bondage, but what would work out the best is being locked in a Chastity Belt, For as long as Mistress wants slave not be allowed total satisfaction. And to tell you the truth, that may be quite a while from now. I'm enjoying this, and I'm sure slave won't mind waiting while Mistress enjoys organisms whenever she wants."

Mother felt even a deeper sense of being with her former Mistress. Her new Mistress, her own flesh and blood daughter, was being the type of Mistress she so much desired and needed. She was ready to endure anything Julie desired of her. She leaned forward and kissed the top of each of Julies hands. Raising back up, the two exchanged recognizable eye contact. Julie then leaned forward, giving mother a gentle kiss on her lips. Raising herself back up, Julie had to ask something of her own.

"Mother, am I being a good Mistress to you, are am I asking too much of you.?

"My daughter, my new Mistress. You are being a perfect Mistress, one that your slave, your mother, needs very badly."

Returning mothers most satisfying smile while fighting back from outright tears of happiness, Julie had to switch her ever deepening thoughts of exchanging passion to other things.

"So, for keeping you in chastity for a long time, I need a Chastity Belt to put on my slave. And I don't mean this Chastity Thong, so don't even ask! I know I'm going to want to wear it again at times, and I still want you to be locked up so you don't get any silly ideas." she said with a giggle, then turned to a much more devilish tone.

"So where does a Mistress obtain a good Chastity Belt for her slave?"

"I'm sorry Mistress, but I really don't know."

Mother showed more delight in her expression than sadness from not being able to answer her daughter decisively. She knew that Mistress was going to actually place her in delightful torment, and was more than willing to oblige her daughters wishes. Unfortunately, she could not offer an honest answer right now.

"But you said your former Mistress had some, and even ordered some more for her slaves. Do you recall where she got them from?"

"No Mistress, I don't. I could try contacting her again to ask where she bought them from. I can tell you from my experience they are very good quality Mistress, and allow no access at all. Somewhat bulky to wear, but very effective Mistress. But it's been many years since we last talked, so I don't know if I'll be able to locate her, Mistress."

"You can try calling her when we get home," Julie suggested, "but right now I'm enjoying this being outside, just as we are. I'd like to stay out a while longer. Does slave find it exciting to be out in public and nude under her dress?"

"Oh yes Mistress, I still enjoy going out like this very much. Whenever my former Mistress took any of her slaves with her, we were never allowed anything except enough to keep us from being arrested, my Mistress. Some times she even had us dress like street sluts, even wearing very high heels. Then we had to walk along a busy street to see how many propositions we would get. It was very embarrassing, my Mistress, but fun and very exciting also."

Julie , constantly being amazed by all the things her mother had done, had to ask.

"And when you were propositioned, did you have to accept?"

"Oh no, Mistress." mother replied as she laughed out loud. "Never. It was purely for the entertainment of our Mistress. She would park near a bus stop, and sit on the bench as we walked back and forth up to one block to either side of where she was. We each had to keep walking until you received five propositions. Then you were allowed to sit on the bench with her and wait until each of us got their five. And as time passed it very amusing to hear Mistress tell whoever hadn't been propositioned enough, being told to walk sexier, wiggle their ass more, or bare more of their breasts as they passed by."

Julie was very relieved to hear that mother hadn't been a real whore, and did find the last part of her story amusing also. And it was giving her ideas, then asked about those that didn't make their quota.

"Whenever Mistress was ready to leave, those that didn't had to keep their high heels on until the next morning, and were tied so they had to stand in them all night next to her bed while she slept. May I add, Mistress, that I had to spend only one night like that, my Mistress."

"I can understand why! You are a very pretty slave." Julie winked. "And right now I could use some drying of my bottom. Drive to the park near the house and park near the rest rooms. There's a bench near there where we can sit for a while longer."

"Yes Mistress. And thank you for the compliment Mistress. And if I may be allowed to say so, Mistress's beauty far exceeds that of her slave."

As both exchanged glowing smiles, Julie spoke.

"We need to hurry. I just felt another surge."

(to be continued)

12