Inhumane Resources

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Lara, that was lovely."

"So, as they say, the night is young, what would you guys like to do now?"

"To tell you the honest truth, Lara, neither of us like to dance, or hang out in noisy nightclubs. How about the three of us go home, make popcorn, and burrow into our big sofa with a movie, instead?"

"Actually, that does sound appealing. Let's get our coats."

Cinema Bungalow

As soon as they were inside, they abandoned Lara for a couple of minutes, reappearing in bathrobes and slippers.

"Oh, I'm jealous. My fancy clothes aren't so comfortable," said Lara.

"Come with me, I'll fix you up."

Their bedroom was unremarkable, except for one thing, the closet doors were mirrored, so when they were in their king-sized bed and looked down past their feet, they could see themselves fully reflected.

"Must be fun," thought Lara.

"Here you go, this old robe of mine should fit you. Let me unzip your dress so you can change. Just hang it up in the closet so it won't wrinkle. See you in a bit."

When Lara returned, Davis noticed her robe and said, "Oh, I remember that," neutrally. It was, unfortunately, the color of mint toothpaste. But it was soft satin and very comfortable.

Celia picked out a romantic comedy, and they settled in to watch.

About one hour in, Davis had drowsed off. To be fair, it was the end of a long work week for him. And the selected film didn't have enough exploding starships to hold his attention while he was digesting a large meal with wine.

Meanwhile, the romance in the movie had affected Lara, making her feel more emotional. She was looking over at Davis's peaceful sleeping face, and tears began spilling.

Confession

"Oh, Lara, what's wrong?" Celia paused the film.

"I can't tell you.."

"That's bullshit. You're looking at my husband, and you're crying. Tell me!"

"He's beautiful, and he's yours, there's nothing I can do with the attraction I'm feeling.

"There, I've said it.

"Celia, you're my friend, I could NEVER hurt you or your marriage. I'm having this crazy crush on Davis, and I don't know how to handle it. How to suppress it, for all our sakes. It started at the barbecue, and Wednesday evening here just made everything worse.

"I hoped being out in public tonight would help me build, I don't know, perspective, distance, something. It helped, but then we came back here. And he's just THERE, in his robe, oh, hell. I don't need to tell you again what I think about his looks.

"And since I have heard him talking, his personality, I'm wavering, I'm slipping. He's perfect, but he's yours. There's nothing I can do with these feelings.

"I'm going home now, Celia, I need to stay away from your man. I'm sorry."

Lara stood up to return to the bedroom and get her dress back on.

Celia grabbed her hand.

"No, Lara, stay, please. We can work this out. You don't need to feel this way."

"Celia! This is killing me. It's like all the loneliness of living on my own these past years rolled up and smashed me in the head."

"Look, just do me one favor. Lara, you shouldn't be driving when you're upset like this. Let's put you in our guest room for tonight, and we can work things out in the morning after breakfast.

"We're all tired, for sure. Come with me, I'll get you set up for tonight. The bathroom there has towels and toothbrushes and what not, everything you might need."

—— —— ——

Chapter 6: Maple Syrup

Naturally, Lara was a little disoriented when she opened her eyes in the morning. And then she remembered, "Oh, I'm at Celia's house."

She shrugged herself back into the toothpaste-colored robe and made use of the bathroom, washed up, then followed her nose to the dinette table in the kitchen.

"I was just about to call you to breakfast, Lara. On your waffles, do you like butter, maple syrup, or both?"

"Both, please, and thank you. Is there coffee?"

"Of course. And how do you like your eggs?"

"Oh, c'mon, eggs too? Scrambled is fine. And you probably remember I take cream and sugar in my coffee."

Just then, Davis wandered in. All three of them were wearing robes.

"Good morning, ladies. I'm so glad you could stay over, Lara. Forgive me for nodding off during the movie. Hey, sweetie, Mnph!"

After the kiss, he sat and tucked into his plate of waffles and eggs. Once they all had many bites of their breakfasts, Lara cleared her throat.

"You're all being very nice to me considering what I admitted last night."

"Celie told me, Lara, I know what you said. It's all right. Really, it's all right. I mean it, I AM glad you stayed. Let's finish enjoying our breakfast, and then we will talk."

"I'm so confused! At least let me clean up after we're done eating."

"OK with me," said Celia.

—— —— ——

Chapter 7: Revelations

Lara had tidied up the kitchen, and Celia set up a fresh pot of coffee in the living room. Once again, the three of them were lounging in the big sofa in their robes, but this time with plenty of morning light.

"Lara, think about it. I'm well aware that Davis attracts an unusual amount of attention from other women. Because he's unusually good looking, obviously. But, in all our years together, he and I have just waved them all away.

"Somehow, we both seem to think we are perfect for each other, and these other women (and other men, for me) just don't appeal. We just politely discourage them and send them away. Every single time.

"Until now. There's been a change.

"For the first time, Davis and I are thinking about including another woman in our relationship.

"That woman is you, Lara."

"What? Celia, you can't be serious! Davis?"

"It's true, Lara, Celie and I have been talking about you all week. Well, more than talking, actually."

"I've come to know you pretty well, Lara, and it's been very obvious to me how much, well, passion you're feeling for my Davis. What you don't know, is that he feels the same about you.

"It's not just that we are so similar, body wise. Or that, honestly, he and I both think you're incredibly attractive. For so long I've been talking about you with him, and now he's met you in person. He feels like he knows you well.

"The more time we have been with you, the more attracted he becomes. Actually, he has been showing me how he feels, physically.

"So let me speak plainly, Lara. So long as I'm always in the room with you, I want you and Davis to actually, literally, physically make love together. I want you to be happy, not lonely and frustrated.

"I want Davis to fulfill his desire for you, which has the side benefit of making him more passionate with me.

"He wants you. I want you to have him. What do you say?"

Lara simply gaped at them.

"You can't be serious!"

"I am serious. Davis is serious. If you say yes, he will take you to bed right now!"

Lara squeezed her eyes shut, then opened them.

"I'm scared," she admitted. "Compared to you, I'm going to be a disappointment. Why would he want me when he has you?"

Davis answered, "Lara, right now, I'm thinking of you. Don't doubt that I want you. I can show you."

Davis stood up, untied the belt, and dropped his robe. He was fully erect, and damp at the tip.

"God damn it, Davis, even your dick is perfect. I can't stop myself. Not anymore."

All three of them rushed to the master bedroom. Lara lay on her back with her legs spread wide.

"This is what I like, be forceful, pound me into the mattress! Don't wait, I'm soaking wet, get on and FUCK ME!"

And so he did.

—— —— ——

Chapter 8: Supreme

When he climbed onto Lara, Davis seemed to just glide in; she was so excited and wet. As instructed, he began to vigorously thrust. She crooked her legs behind his butt and urged him on, "Ah, ah, ah! Harder!"

It had been more months than Lara wanted to admit, since her last round of sex, so Lara came quickly. Having an incredibly pleasurable fuck, Davis was nonetheless not close to coming yet, so he simply held and cuddled her through her first climax.

"I need to ask, Lara, are you on birth control?"

"No, but my period starts in two or three days, we're safe."

"In that case—" he started plowing her once again.

Beside them, Celia was jilling off urgently. Watching her husband aggressively fucking like this was incredible, a new thrill. She had one hand buried between her legs, the other pulling roughly at her nipples.

And then, Lara was coming again, crying out in her intense pleasure. She hung onto Davis from below, squeezing on him with her arms and legs, until her muscles finally relaxed. Lara fell back on the mattress with her arms and legs splayed out, breathing heavily.

But Davis had managed to keep some control, holding back his come, because:

"Celie, I want you."

He scrambled over to her for the final part. With Celia, he wasn't so forceful. Instead, he made long, slow strokes, turning his hips to make more of a "screwing" motion. And, when he felt that she was getting close, he sped up faster and faster until he was over the top!

As usual, Celia enjoyed the pulsing feeling as he filled her with slippery semen.

Whew!

"So, Lara, did my husband meet your expectations?"

"No," breathed Lara.

"No? What do you MEAN, 'no'?"

"He blew past all my expectations in the first minute. I can't remember ever coming so hard, and then again. And, after me, he jumped over on you and finally came in YOUR arms. He's incredible! Exceptional! Extraordinary!

"I don't have enough words. I will never forget this day. For sharing him this one time, how can I possibly thank you?"

"It's not one time, Lara, right, honey?"

Davis nodded, smiling.

"You can't possibly believe, after that last fantastic half-hour we've just spent together, that today was going to be the end. So long as you're willing, we are NOT going to let you go.

"At the very least, you have a standing invitation: every Friday night, from now on. You stay for dinner, for breakfast on Saturday mornings, and all the fun activities we can come up with together.

"I'll just reiterate, though, no fooling around between you and Davis except when you're in my direct eyesight. I don't want to be feeling jealous or insecure, being open is how I can stay content.

"Lara, will you commit yourself to us, to this once-a-week arrangement, at least until one or any of us wants to stop?"

"How is this possible? I don't know what to say. Davis?"

"Say yes, Lara," he whispered.

"Say yes, Lara," Celia entreated.

"OK, yes. I accept, and thank you. I guess we're a trio, now. Like the Three Musketeers."

Davis grinned, "All for come, and come for all!"

Celia and Lara threw pillows at his head, laughing.

—— —— ——

Chapter 9: House Rules

Scrabbling up the big bed on hands and knees, Celia grabbed a plastic box from the nightstand and snapped it open. Inside were lotion-moistened tiny towels: "baby wipes." She took one and began wiping down Davis, including his armpits, genitals, and butt. Then, with another wipe, she did the same process on herself.

Taking the hint, Lara copied her hosts. All three used wipes were tossed into the wastebasket. "I don't understand."

"Lara, instead of having a shower, we like to soak after sex. In the back yard we have a hot tub, well, technically, it's called a spa. To keep the hot water clean, we wipe before we go in. It's really relaxing, will you join us?"

"I didn't bring a swim suit."

"You won't need one. C'mon!"

Soaking

Celia led them out through the back door. A three-sided privacy fence enclosed the spa area, and a pergola shaded the area. Davis wrestled off the foam cover, exposing the spa.

Made of fiberglass in a mottled blue and white pattern, there was enough room and molded seating for five adults. A few of the seats included jet outlets for massaging the back. A dedicated power line supplied heat and pumping, as Davis turned on the jets and set the temperature to a toasty 104°F [40°C]. Celia stepped in and held out her hand for Lara.

"Oh my God, this is heaven! Can I sit over here with the jets? Oh, I was already agreeing to come back here, but now—"

"We thought about a swimming pool, but this is better," explained Davis, as he joined them in the bubbling waters. "Although, it IS like a pool, the water needs to be chlorinated and balanced, filters have to be changed, and so on."

"This must have been very expensive," commented Lara.

"Altogether, with running the power line and building the privacy fence, we spent about $9,000. But we use it all the time, all through the year. It was a great investment."

Celia added, "If Davis isn't available, I can take care of everything too, although that cover is heavy and awkward."

"Any time you want help, call me! Ooh, this feels so good," said Lara, in a soothing voice.

"Davis, do you see what I suggested?" asked Celia.

"You were right, just wonderful."

"What?" Lara was confused.

"It's the rushing water, it's making our big tits float and wobble. You feel the buoyancy, the weight off your back and shoulders?"

"I do, it's a part of the whole experience I enjoy."

"Well, Lara, my husband is kind of tit-crazy, no surprise. I told him after the barbecue he should imagine you and I sitting out here with our boobs floating around, and then he was erect. He's stiff now, I promise you, with that fantasy now fulfilled."

"You have got to be kidding. Just by looking at our tits? After screwing both of us just a little while ago? I don't believe it."

"Davis, go ahead and show her."

He maneuvered his body to sit up on the edge of the spa, knees apart, and erect as promised.

"Damn, Celia, he's not human. I suppose you swim over and blow him when he's up on the edge like this."

"Not today, Lara, he's there for you, if you want him."

Lara swam over and began licking and sucking.

Lunch

With come in her mouth, and pruney fingers, Lara led them back into the house. All three of them put on underwear and gathered in the kitchen. While Celia was preparing sandwiches, Davis addressed Lara.

"It's clear to us that you want to be a frequent visitor to our home. Nothing will make us happier. I want to talk about how we live here, so you will be comfortable.

"The first thing is, we're nudists. As you already noticed. We do wear underwear, just for cleanliness, boxers for me, panties for you ladies. You probably want to get some 100% cotton ones, for warm days.

"You'll notice all the windows have coverings that let in the daylight but prevent outsiders from seeing our details. There's a coat hanging by the front door for any unexpected callers.

"Second, we want you to make this your second home. Bring over some clothes, tell us your food preferences, maybe do some cooking and housework and grocery shopping. We will get you a house key. Celie and I want you to be happy and feeling secure when you're with us.

"Third, I just want to re-iterate what my wife said. There's no doubt about our intense attraction for each other. But it has to be ironclad: we're only intimate when we're together, all three of us. I WILL turn you down, to safeguard my marriage. No matter how erect you might find me.

"Celie, is there anything you want to add?"

"No, except I hope, desperately, that you agree, Lara."

"I can only say, I accept. I can't hardly believe what's happening to me. Celia, you are so generous to be sharing Davis with me. Intimately! I'm literally shaking.

"I guess I was being very shut down, trying to ignore how solitary and lonely I was. I promise you, everything I can do to make this easy and comfortable.

"I just remembered, my period starts in a couple of days. I think my emotions are ramped up with PMS, it's a little like being drunk for me, usually. I get tearful, and, like I say, shaky. Normal for me.

"But, please, could you guys give me a hug?"

They rushed over and wrapped her up tightly. Davis gave her an intense kiss, and the dam burst. It was five minutes of crying before Lara regained enough composure to eat her sandwich.

—— —— ——

Chapter 10: Inconvenient

Lara was back Wednesday evening. She brought clothing and a few personal items, including a charger for her phone. And, unfortunately, a heating pad for her sore abdomen.

"I've been fantasizing the whole time since I was last here. But, I'm out of commission for the next couple of days."

"I'm sorry, Lara," said Davis. "How about a hug?"

They clung together for a few minutes, with Lara sniffling, then they all went out back to the hot tub.

Celia took Lara's hand, and said, "Let's talk, woman to woman. How long have you been dealing with these painful periods?"

As the discussion continued, Lara revealed she had been struggling for years. She last saw her doctor a long time ago, and he had dismissed her symptoms. Celia growled, hearing this. Consequently, the only thing Lara was doing was taking over-the-counter ibuprofen tablets.

"Lara, you and I are going to see my gynecologist. I guarantee she can help you feel better.

"Do you want to skip Friday night?"

"Oh, no, by then I will feel fine. I can just cuddle with you guys, so I won't leak."

"No, that's no problem for us, we just put down a towel. Davis isn't troubled, and I found out early on that I didn't want to go without."

"Really? Guys always acted all squicked when I even mentioned my cycle. Reason number 304 to adore your husband, Celia."

"With that, let's get you into the hot tub, the water will help you relax."

Improvement

In the next months, Lara found herself in a whole new situation. The agreed Friday-Saturday overnights were regular events. Then Wednesday nights became constant, too.

After a month, Fridays became the entire weekend, through Monday mornings.

Eventually, Lara was on birth control pills; her periods became a non-issue.

Finally, she came to a decision, and called a meeting.

"Every time I leave this house, it is harder and harder. And every time I arrive, Davis is hard for me. Still.

"I want to move in here with you, permanently. My place is month-to-month, I can leave whenever I want. There's enough space in the spare bedroom for my stuff. And when you all want to include me in your bed, I'm only steps away.

"What do you say?"

Celia said, "No."

"What do you MEAN, 'no'?"

"Lara, put your stuff in the other bedroom, that's fine. We want you in OUR bed, every night. We love you, doofus."

This was not the answer she expected. Her mouth hung open, as her eyes scanned back and forth between them.

"Seriously? Well, I love you two too, so OK. Thank you!"

—— —— ——

Chapter 11: Recognition

Davis was surprised. He was going through his office calendar, and he noticed that exactly six months had passed since he had met Lara at the barbecue. She had been living with them full-time for three months, and everything was great.

"Better than great. I feel lucky. Celie and Lara both love me, and I love them. We don't have any real arguments to speak of, at least, not around me. They carpool and work together, without any friction.

"And the sex! They are goddesses, both of them. And I still have the stamina to give them BOTH orgasms. I suppose they might get resentful, if I screwed one and put off the other.

"Celie was so smart, to insist we are always together. No secret nookie!

"I suppose some guys would want to watch them have sex with each other, but that just doesn't appeal to them. That means, I don't think about it either. They're just both straight, not bi, and they both want me. I would be a fool to suggest anything different."

Just then, his office phone rang. It was Lara: "Davis, honey, we're going out for dinner tonight. It's a surprise for Celie. Please meet us at 6 p.m. at 2305 Carson Blvd. Yeah, it's Cattivella's. Your regular work clothes will be fine. See you then!"