Inhumane Resources

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't know?"

"We might have to do this ten or twelve more times, just to be sure."

"Oh, yeah? Sure about what?

"To be sure I will never give up fucking you, for the rest of my life.

"Davis, I'm so sorry for what happened between us. I should have been more understanding, more willing."

"Don't worry about it, Lara, I think we're past it, now. I hope so."

Celia added, "What happened to you in the hospital was so horrible, everything that followed with you was a natural consequence, I think.

"You must never forget that we love you, no matter what. Because of you, we have Lucy. She's a precious gift.

"All three of us will work together, raising her to become a strong beautiful woman, like her mother."

"Like her mothers, plural," added Davis. "We're going to parent the shit out of her, don't you know?"

Lara closed her eyes, thinking.

"Well, if you two are going to be THAT way about it, I guess we should start thinking about getting a sibling for Lucy."

"You must be kidding, Lara. Really?"

"If we can find an obstetrician and hospital that will take proper care of me, without any chance that I will suffer the way I did before. That's a big if. But, should there be a setup that I can fully trust, 100%, then maybe Davis and I can go for one more baby.

"If both of you will help me have that kind of assurance, and advocate for me through the process, then I can be convinced to be brave and have one more pregnancy. I am willing to consider another pregnancy if I'm absolutely sure it won't end in a horror show like last time.

"If we can find a doctor that understands what I need, who will make sure I have proper anesthesia and everything else, then, and only then, Davis, we can make another baby together. Is that perfectly clear to you both?"

"Clear," answered Celia.

"Crystal clear," said Davis.

"In that case, I want more practice. Davis, would you please doggie me?"

Lara got up on her knees and elbows and waggled her butt invitingly.

The End