Inhumane Resources

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara was driving that day, so Celia didn't immediately notice that they were not heading home on their usual route.

"Lara, where are we going?"

"Cattivella's."

"But, why? I'm not wearing nice clothes."

"You look fine, Celie; Davis is meeting us there."

"Thanks, but that's not a responsive answer. WHY?"

"Hang on, just a minute while I park the car. It's nothing bad, I promise! Augh, I hate parallel parking. As soon as we're out of the car, I'll explain.

"Love, it's our six-month anniversary. I'm a happy woman, since you and Davis came into my life. We're celebrating!"

She wrapped Celia in a tight embrace, their faces over each other's shoulders.

"I love you, Celia Burton," Lara whispered. "Thank you for my new life."

Just then, Davis walked up and found them hugging and sniffling together.

"Lara! Celie! What's wrong?"

Lara launched herself at him and hugged him intensely. "Davis, I love you, too."

With an inquiring look at Celia over Lara's shoulder, he was told the reason for Lara's enthusiasm.

Antipasti

"I'm sorry for jumping on you guys out there on the sidewalk. I was just suddenly very emotional. I'm so much happier now than I was six months ago. So I'm in the mood to celebrate. I hope you feel the same way. You don't regret my moving in with you?"

"Not at all," answered Davis. "I had a wonderful marriage with Celie, and now I have that still plus another fabulous woman too. I feel profoundly lucky. My only worry is that something might happen to alter or end this incredible relationship."

"Oh, no, that sounds ominous," replied Lara.

"Oh, pay him no mind, he can be fretful. Davis knows that not one man in five hundred can boast of the situation he has, including our big naked racks and the non-stop pussy." Celia kept her voice down so this last wouldn't be overheard.

"Let's enjoy our meal. I've been overdue for great Italian food, and I'm getting hungrier by the minute. Later tonight, we can reassure Davis about how much we love him."

With that, both of them flashed bright smiles at Davis. He couldn't help but smile back. Then it was time to order their entrées and a compatible bottle of wine.

—— —— ——

Chapter 12: La Nouvelle Année

Just a few weeks after their six month anniversary, Celia, Lara, and Davis treated themselves to a winter vacation as tourists on the Caribbean island of Martinique, where the official language is French.

With plenty of tourist attractions, including the looming volcano of Mont Pelée, the historic sites and streets of the capital, Fort-de-France, and the balmy temperatures (82°F / 28°C), they enjoyed every day of their trip.

Most of all, Davis was practically getting eyestrain, owing to the near-universal practice of topless sunbathing on the island's many spectacular beaches. Celia and Lara were chuckling at his obvious fascination. You might even say: they were tittering.

"This is the most fantastic place for a vacation. Thank you, ladies."

On the last night of the year, at the stroke of midnight, they shared a three way kiss on the beach, with fireworks reflecting on the water.

—— —— ——

Chapter 13: Thursday, Feb. 29, 2024

Celia Burton was born on this day, February 29, 1992. So, she was turning 32 years old. Davis and Lara had conspired to prepare an elaborate party for her, with a decorated sheet cake, balloons, crepe streamers, party hats, paper napkins and plates, all kinds of juvenilia.

All of it marked, "Happy 8th Birthday!"

After they arrived home from work, Celia surveyed the clutter and said, "OK, you got me. But why all the '8s'? Oh, I get it. Only eight February 29ths since 1992. Smart-asses!

"I have just one question: do I get ice cream with my cake?"

"Of course," answered Lara.

But, Seriously

After cleaning up, they took their full bellies to the big sofa in the living room.

"You're all sweet to make a fuss over me, thank you. I don't want to spoil the happy mood, but I want to talk seriously with you guys. This has been on my mind for years, and I feel that it's time I brought it up.

"First, I want you to know, I'm thinking about a big change in our lives, for the better, I hope. I can already see the anxiety on your face, Lara.

"I know you are both very happy with our little trio, here, and I am too. Nothing's going to change unless we all agree, all right? Let me just say what I need to, and we can go on from there.

"Now that I am 8 multiplied by 4, I am hearing the ticking of the old biological clock. I want to have a baby, a child. To be a mother. I want Davis to be a father. And you, my love, Lara, you also to be a mother.

"I know, this is a huge thing to dump on you Lara. Just let me get through the rest of it, please.

"Davis knows I feel this way, we tried for years but I just didn't catch. And we know he's got the little swimmers, because he unwillingly started another pregnancy when he was young."

"UNWILLINGLY?" exploded Lara.

"He was only 12. A 19-year-old woman molested him and got herself pregnant. When all four parents discovered the truth, she had an abortion and her family ended up paying a lot of money to the Catania family to hush things up. That paid for therapy and college for him.

"This explains why you don't use birth control, Celie. I just assumed you had an implant or something. Well, I guess it's good that Davis got help . . . wait. Are you . . . ME?

"THE HELL, CELIA! You want ME to carry a baby for YOU?"

Davis tried to intercede, a bad idea: "No, Lara—"

They both glared at him, and he subsided.

"Lara, a baby for US. All three of us. WE would be both mothers, Davis the father. And ONLY if you are willing. If not, we will never speak of this again, and go on like we have been."

"I don't know about that, Celia. You just exploded a big bomb here. I don't know what to think."

Grim faced, Lara stood abruptly and left for the spare bedroom, reappearing a few minutes later in fresh clothes.

"Celia, put me down as out ill tomorrow, I'm going to a hotel for a couple of days. Davis, I'll call your mobile number when I'm ready to come back and talk. Don't contact me, wait for my call."

With that, Lara was out the door and gone. Celia leaned into her husband's arms, weeping.

—— —— ——

Chapter 14: Lara's Answer

After two quiet nights in her hotel room, Lara was ready to talk. She arrived for Saturday lunch at the bungalow. Following the meal, they moved over to the big couch. Lara and Celia at opposite ends, Davis in the middle.

"I'm sorry to have been away, guys, but I do think it was necessary. It's time for straight talk, I think, so I'm going to be very direct.

"Celia, for somebody in the HR business, I think you missed a lot of important things. The drive to be a mother is so powerful, it crowds out all other considerations, I recognize that. So, I need to remind you of some facts.

"From a legal standpoint, I am a single woman. I have no claim on either of you. If I did conceive a child with Davis, the only way he could be compelled to provide support is by a genetic paternity test AFTER the baby is born. For support during pregnancy and delivery I would be on my own, other than state disability payments which are much less than my salary.

"Davis, I'm not saying that you won't be supporting me, we love each other. But I have to be prudent, especially with the possibility of having a child to support for the next twenty years. Realistically, a poly relationship like ours isn't easy to keep together over a long span of years.

"Since traditional marriages come apart so easily, supposedly 50% of them do, the long-term prospects of a three-way partnership aren't good. I've been with you both for nine months, you have been married for nine YEARS."

Celia interrupted, "Lara, you're being so pessimistic! Davis and I are fully committed to you, you know that. It's been so hard having you gone these past couple of days. There's such a hole when you're gone."

"I missed you too. Of course I did. But we're talking about a whole new situation, with a child. Before I showed up, was your relationship still as passionate and exciting as when you first got together?"

"Davis is, was, still my dream man. But we were more settled, less intense, than we were at the beginning. It's hard for me to imagine ever being separated from him; I guess that's a feeling of security you don't have yet, Lara."

"I hope I will, I want to. But I have to go into something like this with my eyes wide open.

"This brings up another thing. We all recognize how important sexual attraction is for our relationship. Now consider the effects being pregnant has on a woman's body. If I make it through all 40 weeks, I'm going to have stretch marks, my back will be horribly stressed, and I'm going to look and feel completely undesirable. After the birth, it will be weeks before I can have sex; longer than that before I will want sex. My tits will swell, then deflate and sag.

"Next to Celia, I'm going to be a crone. No, don't argue, it's unavoidable. It's the trade-off we make to have and raise children.

"So, this is my bottom line. I am NOT closing the door to this. But there's a lot of work ahead, before I would stop my birth control. We need to find and take legal steps, so that there's as much security as possible for me and for the baby.

"Celia, you need to get your mind around something else. This would be OUR baby, all three of us, of course. But ultimately, I will be the legal mother, and my choice has to prevail if we disagree. I hope we don't, but it might happen. Anything from the baby's name to medical decisions. Even if you and Davis are together on the other side, most of the time the mother's decisions are what counts.

"Celie, I hope you're liking what you're hearing. If we can work together, you can have that chance for a baby you want so much."

Responding

"Lara, I want you to know, these two days have been so hard for me. I was going to tell you I wanted to drop the whole thing, just to make sure you stayed with us. But everything you just said is completely fair, and I am more than fine with it.

"You've left the door open for me, and that makes me so happy. There's plenty of time to work out the issues you raise. You are absolutely entitled to all the security you need and will have."

Lara turned to Davis. "You're being very quiet. Do you have a reaction to the things I said?"

"I do. I agree that we need to do everything possible from a legal and, eh, administrative standpoint to give you all the security you need. I think we need a top-level family lawyer to help us achieve that structure for you and for our future baby.

"I disagree, however, with all that bullshit about your body. Honestly, Lara, I'm angry, and disappointed. You are a gloriously beautiful woman, like Celie, but that's not why I love you. Sure, we felt an instant attraction, based on appearances.

"But, if you had an accident, or a disease, I wouldn't stop loving you!

"Celie knows, we had a breast cancer scare a few years ago. Obviously, I'm obsessed with tits, it's true. But she trusted me then, and trusts me now, that if she lost one or both of them, we would get through it together.

"I make the same commitment to you, Lara. I. Love. You.

"So, your body changes because you are carrying MY baby. Am I the kind of man who would reject you for that? Would I say 'You're too fat to fuck' to your face? You know me better than that!

"Beyond misjudging me, there's one other thing I'm sure you don't know. There's a whole segment of internet porn that features heavily pregnant women. I showed some of it to Celie when we were hoping she might get pregnant herself.

"Celie was having misgivings like you that her body might become unattractive because of being pregnant. Maybe SOME men do have these reactions.

"Not THIS man. I hope I never hear this kind of bullshit ever again. Just like, if, God forbid, either of you gets cancer or some other terrible disease, don't you believe for one minute that I would stop loving you. Either of you!

"I want to celebrate your return, Lara. I'm going to make Chicken Parmigiana for us, so you and Celie need to go to the supermarket for me and get the ingredients, also stuff for breakfast tomorrow. Just get my recipe out of the box for the list. I'm going to go have a nap now while you're gone, and I'll start cooking about three o'clock. Off you go, now."

"Not without a kiss first, buster," said Lara.

—— —— ——

Chapter 15: Elaine and Henry

Four months after Davis made his Chicken Parmigiana, they were lounging in the spa on a lazy Friday evening. "Lara, next weekend is a three day with the federal holiday on Monday, as you know. I wanted to alert you that we are going to have guests staying with us. They are coming on Friday night. Davis and I know them very very well, and I wanted to tell you all about them beforehand."

"Since my place is long gone, do you want me to make room and go to a hotel?" asked Lara.

"NO! Lara, it's Elaine, my sister, and her husband Henry. The LAST thing we want is for you to feel excluded. Elaine and I grew up together, and if she lived closer, you would have met her long before today.

"Don't worry, they know all about you and our 'special' relationship. They are both eager to meet you. Also, they are just as nudist as we are. We're all going to be squished into the water here together, nice and cozy. Is this all OK with you, Lara?"

"Sounds like fun! So, Elaine and Henry have been here with you before?"

"Three times since we moved into this bungalow. And, I'm going to anticipate your next question. Yes, we all have sex together. They are the only two people Davis and I have screwed since our marriage began, except for you, Lara."

"Wow. That's a big secret, Celia. How many times are you going to do this to me? Fuck!"

Lara climbed out of the hot water and stormed off to the second bedroom. She slammed and locked the door.

"Shit, Celie. Why do you keep doing this? This conversation could have happened weeks ago. 'Hey, Lara, I'm thinking of inviting my sister and her husband for a visit. Let me tell you about them first and ask you what you think.'

"You ask me first, why not her? Don't her feelings matter to you, like mine do?

"God, Davis, I'm so sorry. You're right, I wasn't thinking about her feelings."

"This is why she exploded when you surprise-dumped your 'I want a baby, and you're going to carry it for me' theory on her. Remember?"

"Yes, yes, I have fucked it up, again."

"Celie, tomorrow morning, you are leaving the house early. I am going to spend the whole morning groveling, apologizing, and sympathizing with her. Then, you're going to bring us lunch, and you are also going to grovel and apologize. Do what you need to in order to make things right. OK?"

"Yes, Davis, I know I have to get this fixed."

Five-Way Soak

"When I first heard about this weekend, I didn't know what to think," said Lara. "And, actually, I still have some questions, if you don't mind."

"Fire away," replied Elaine.

"So you and Celia are stepsisters, but you're about the same age. How does that work?"

"I don't know that Celia and I were ever given the whole true story, but as far as I know our father, Walter, was being sexual with two different women at the same time. Evidently, within a month or two after we were both conceived by him in those two women, he decided to marry Celia's mother, Abbie. My mother, Diana, decided to raise me on her own and keep my existence a secret from Abbie and Walter.

"But then, when I was only three, I showed up at the door of Abbie and Walter with my mother for what must have been a very difficult conversation. Walter did acknowledge to Abbie that Diana had been his sexual partner, which probably kept them all talking.

"Diana explained that she was unable to care for me. She had terminal cancer and was medicating herself with street drugs and alcohol. Our parents told us later that she was emaciated and frail, and that I showed signs of neglect and poor nutrition.

"Fortunately, we were both too young to remember any of this.

"In fact, Diana died within a month after that meeting, I've been told. By then, Dad's paternity had been confirmed by an early version of DNA testing. It didn't matter, they agreed to be my parents at that first meeting.

"And Celie has been my sister ever since. Since we became adults and now (unfortunately) live so far apart, there have been two things I know about her that I am crazy happy about.

"The first one is Davis. It's just a phrase people say, but I truly believe it: he's one-in-a-million. And he feels the same way about Celie, which just further proves what I'm saying about him.

"The second one I know is you, Lara. When she phoned me to say you were moving in with them, well, you cannot imagine how happy she was. The last time I heard those notes in her voice, it was because she was getting married to Davis.

"Celie called me last week, Lara, in tears. I didn't follow exactly what she was saying, but she said you were mad at her for good reason and maybe Henry and I shouldn't come. She was completely upset about it, if not very clear. Whatever it was, I just asked her to talk to Davis and then we would postpone if he called us. Obviously, he didn't call, so I guess Davis worked it all out."

"Yes," said Lara, "Davis worked it all out. He IS a good man.

"Elaine, I was an only child, so I don't have a lot of experience. But right now, would you do me an enormous favor and be MY sister, too?"

That set off an awkward three-way hug in the center of the spa's swirling waters. Davis and Henry just grinned at each other over their heads.

The Five-Pointed Star

Back in the house and toweled off, the group settled in the big sofa and nearby chairs (for the men).

Lara asked Henry, "I guess my next question is how did all of you become sexual with each other?"

"I have to admit, it crossed my mind after I got to know Celia, she is such a hottie. I was certainly attracted, and here in the nudist bungalow it was hard, I mean, difficult, to conceal my feelings. Perhaps 'hard' IS the right word.

"The sisters, of course, were always telling each other intimate details of our marriages. I guess Celia decided to 'grab the bull by the hornies' and she jumped on me. While I was making feeble protests about being loyal, Elaine was all over Davis, and, well, here we are."

"OK, Henry, is there anything else you want to tell me?" asked Lara.

"Two things: first, I want to say that Davis is right, you and Celia are both extreme hotties, and second, there's one thing I do different from Davis. My dick is not very thick, and Elaine and I have become quite addicted to anal sex. I've been going into Celia's back door, and I think you and I can have the same kind of fun together."

"I don't know, Henry, that's totally new to me," replied Lara.

Elaine said, "Celia and I will help make it easy and fun for you, maybe tomorrow. In the meantime, we're all bathed, fed, and ready for action, let's go to bed!"

Through careful positioning, they all managed to find space on the Catania's king-sized bed, starting off with all five performing oral sex on each other. Elaine was the most bisexual of them, so she was working Lara's lips and clit while Lara was blowing Henry, and Celia was blowing her husband. The wet sounds of licking, sucking, and slurping filled the crowded bedroom.

As "advertised," Henry's dick was an ordinary length, and not at all thick. He did keep the shaft and root clear of hair, which Lara was appreciating. Henry put his hand on Lara's head, not to urge her on, but to interrupt her.

"Beautiful, that's enough for now, I'd like to make love to you while Elaine goes after Davis."