Inhumans Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James, tell them it's not me!" both Crystals pleaded. "No, me!"

I walked over to them, glaring, my eight tentacles thrashing in the air behind me. "You're so stupid it's making me sick!"

My tentacles shot forward and both of them yelped exactly the same, tried in vain to shield themselves exactly the same, however, only one of them was grabbed by the arms and legs by four tentacles and lifted into the air spread-eagle. Only one held a look of shocked terror. The other staggered away, eyes wide with surprise.

"Stop!" The one held by my tentacles pleaded. "James, it's me!"

"I know it's you!" I snarled. "That's why you're the one being held in the air right now! You and all your disgusting kind! You should all just die!"

My remaining four tentacles all shot up at her diving themselves up into her pussy in a spray of blood. She screamed in agony, her wide, terrified eyes shimmering before turning golden yellow.

"I told you I'd rip you apart!" I snarled.

Then, I did. Her pieces landed scattered across the beach as her blood rained down around me, soaking me. I swallowed hard, restraining the urge to vomit as it warred with my rage, both spiking angrily as my tentacles flicked agitatedly in the air behind me. Finally, however, I was yanked firmly back to reality when Crystal stepped up in front of me, still naked, and wrapped her arms around me, blood and all, crying.

"Thank you!" she sobbed. "Thank you!"

I let out a shaky breath and wrapped my arms around her, holding her tightly. After a few seconds, I pulled away, averting my eyes from her and wishing the Succubus hadn't ripped my swimming trunks off.

"Wait, where's the...blood?" Crystal asked, once again wearing a blue bikini.

"I absorbed it," I said. "I didn't figure you'd want to spend the day soaked in blood."

"True," Crystal said. "I could have just washed it off, though."

"No, you can't," I said. "Water is fatal to Slimes."

Crystal's brow furrowed. "But...I take a shower every day."

"You know how you have your own private shower while everyone else has to share?" I asked.

"Yeah," Crystal nodded.

"That's because your private shower uses a reservoir of Slime fluids in place of water," I explained. "It gets filtered extensively and recycled, but it's not water. It was designed and filled by the last Slime on our team."

"Oh, that explains a bit," Crystal nodded.

"James," Angel called out, tossing me a spare pair of shorts from the melted remains of the van, the shorts having one leg missing up to the hip. "Not that I don't love seeing your dick, but you should probably put those on."

I grimaced, and Crystal cleared her throat uncomfortably, both of us suddenly aware that I was, in fact, still naked. Not that it was an entirely uncommon sight at our beach. Now that the fight had ended, Cassidy had already dragged Janice to a spot of beach that lacked monster corpse pieces and both had stripped their bathing suits off in favor of eating each other for lunch. I pulled the shorts on quickly and led Crystal away from the others a ways before dropping onto my back to rest after having had to regenerate as severe injuries as I had. It was always exhausting to speed-heal, and broken bones were the worst.

"So," Crystal said. "I guess it's lunch time for all of them, huh?"

"Most of them," I said as my stomach growled. I grimaced again. "Angel and I will end up having to feed later. Otherwise I'll be running the risk of losing control."

Crystal nodded, blushing slightly. "What do all of you usually do here?"

"That," I said, gesturing to Cassidy and Janice. "Or swim. I'm going to tan instead, though."

Cassidy smiled slightly and nodded. "I think I will, too."

She lay down beside me, and I closed my eyes, only to open them again as she took my hand, squeezing it lightly for a moment. "Thank you again for saving me."

"You're welcome," I smiled.

She took her hand back and closed her eyes, both of us falling into a relatively comfortable, if awkward, silence, both struggling to ignore Cassidy, Janice, Mia, and Alicia's moans.

Line Break

Janice moaned as Cassidy's fingers plunged into her over and over, moving nearly in a blur and not slowing even as Janice neared her third orgasm in the last ten minutes. Cassidy grinned knowingly and locked her lips around Janice's clit, sucking hard and flicking it with her tongue. Janice sat up as her body began to lock up, one hand clenching with its fingers still inside of Cassidy and the other reaching back to tangle into Cassidy's hair. Then, a few seconds later, Cassidy sent her screaming into another orgasm, literally. Janice shook and bucked over Cassidy's face, Cassidy continuing to mercilessly finger her and drinking the juices squirting out of her greedily, lapping at Janice's folds to collect any she missed. Finally, Janice fell forward, gasping and panting atop Cassidy, who finally eased her down before spinning around under her expertly. Janice kissed her hungrily and Cassidy smiled, returning the kiss in kind. After a moment, both gasped in surprise as Mia and Alicia's fingers plunged into them, the two Hanyou lying between their legs the same way Cassidy and Janice were, Mia on bottom. Then, both women began to devour whichever girl they were aligned with. Both girls moaned loudly, their hips gyrating against each other's as their kiss rapidly grew hungrier. Mia and Alicia began to grind their hips together as well, Alicia winding her tail through Mia's. Both Hanyou moaned loudly, their tails all but writhing together in the sand as their hips ground furiously against one another's, rubbing their clits together. Mia was the first to break, with Alicia following just after her, both leaving the other girls' clits in favor of devouring each other's lips instead. However, their hands continued to finger the girls at a furious pace, and within seconds, Cassidy and Janice both broke again as well. Then, as Alicia and Mia began to ease them down from their orgasms, both grinned wickedly and suddenly flipped, yanking the two Hanyou apart and each pinning one down. Before either could try to escape, Cassidy had all nine of Mia's tails pinned between their hips, taking care to keep one directly between their slits in order to stimulate their clits directly, and Janice had Alicia's tail pinned between them as well. Both girls ground down into their captive, smothering their moans and cries of pleasure with their tongues.

Line Break

Angel smiled slightly as she felt Sarah's arms tighten around her, allowing herself to draw in the other four's sexual energy while relaxing with Sarah. She was glad she could relax now, because after healing all of his wounds, especially a broken shoulder, James was going to be running on empty, and would know he had no choice but to let her tend to his hunger. She was still torn about being with him while she was in love with Sarah, but Sarah still swore she didn't mind.

Angel let out a shuddering breath as her fingers dipped into her slick lips, only to catch herself, pulling them back. "You're sure you don't mind me being naked?"

"I'm sure," Sarah said. "And if you need to go feed-"

"I'm fine, Sarah," Angel cut her off. "I told you, I don't need, or want, to feed right now. I just want to be able to enjoy relaxing with you."

Sarah nodded, kissing the back of Angel's shoulder. "For what it's worth, part of me actually wishes I wasn't an angel so that we could feed."

Angel gasped before smiling, twisting around and kissing Sarah happily. Sarah sighed, tightening her hold on Angel a little more, her tongue slipping past Angel's lips, Angel moaning softly as their tongues began to slide together. After a few seconds, she lifted herself up and turned around to get more comfortable, looping her arms around Sarah's neck, Sarah's arms remaining around her waist. They remained there for a few minutes, barely separating enough to breathe. However, after a bit, Angel felt a hungry edge start to leak into the kiss. She began to pull away, only for Sarah to tighten her hold on her, keeping her from breaking the kiss. However, when she did, Angel's weight knocked Sarah onto her back, her hands slipping down to Angel's firm ass. Sarah let out a soft, hungry whimper and her hands began to knead Angel's firm flesh, pulling her hips tighter against Sarah's own and Angel moaned, the kiss turning searing and desperate instantly. Angel's tail sprouted from her lower back, coiling tightly around Sarah's thigh, but after a moment, she tore herself away, her tail releasing Sarah's leg in order to instead wrap around Sarah's hands, pulling them back up to Angel's back.

Sarah swallowed hard, nodding. "Thank you. I'm sorry."

Angel shook her head. "You will never need to apologize for something like that."

Sarah shook her head. "I'm sorry that we can't."

Angel smiled, kissing Sarah lightly. "Someday, maybe. Until then, just having you here is more than enough."

Sarah smiled and nodded, gently pulling Angel's head down to rest on her shoulder. They remained there for the next hour until James' phone rang.

Line Break

I held the phone to my ear and sighed loudly into it.

"Don't be like that," the director said. "I gave you all three hours."

"We got ambushed as soon as we got here," I said. "I'll give you a report on exactly what, when we get back, but it definitely wasn't a coincidental meeting. What do you have for us?"

"A Slime," the director said.

I sat bolt upright. "That's not funny."

"It's not a joke," the director said. "Two hours east. A little port town called Smith's Rock."

"What the fuck is a Slime doing in a port town?" I asked, seeing the others, except Sarah, all go pale. "Are you sure your contacts didn't fuck up?"

"One of them came back with his arm and cock dissolved," the director said. "The other one's corpse came back missing below the chest. Both of them had inactive secretions still on them."

"Fuck me!" I groaned miserably. "Of all the monsters to ruin our down time, it had to be..." I sighed heavily. "We're going to need a new van. Ours was destroyed in the ambush."

"Put the rest out to sea," the director said. "I'll have one dropped off to you in twenty minutes. And James."

"What?" I groaned, knowing by his tone that the Slime wasn't the last of the bad news.

"The contact who survived said he heard screams," the director said. "A lot of them."

I rested my face in my hand. "Please tell me you're saying there are Arachnea there."

"I'm not," the director said. "Bleach the town after you've dealt with the Slime." He hung up, and I sighed heavily.

"Our new ride will be here in twenty," I said. "Get dressed."

"It's not Arachnea?" Angel asked worriedly.

"No," I said. "It's zombies."

"Those are real?" Crystal asked.

"Unfortunately, yes," I said. "But it's not as simple as shooting them in the head. They're created by microscopic parasites, so you have to burn them and all of their blood. A single parasite can infect someone through their shoe."

"Well, at least they don't rape people," Crystal said. "Right?"

"If it's not a Tenome or a Scorpion Man like we fought before, it rapes," I said. "Some do, at least. Most will try to kill you outright, but their still infectious. Just pray that I'm the one who finds the Broodmother and the alpha."

"Do I want to know?" Crystal asked.

"No," Angel said flatly. "But you need to. The Broodmother is a female that has the ability to create snake-sized parasites, which inject the microscopic ones by biting. In order to be able to birth those, however, it rapes. Any live males brought to it are raped to fertilize the parasite's eggs. Any live females it rapes by growing a penis and injecting the eggs into the woman that way, then the eggs use the woman's soft tissue as fertilizer."

Crystal looked like she might be sick. "And the alpha?"

"They fertilize the eggs in the absence of a live male," Janice said. "They also are massive, powerful, fast, and mean. Less rape-happy than the Broodmother, but still rape-happy, and infects with microscopic parasites in its semen in place of sperm, when it rapes a female who's not a Broodmother."

"So...how do we fight them without getting infected?" Crystal asked.

"You, me, Angel, and Sarah are all immune," I said. "Unless one of you two," I looked at Sarah and Crystal, "gets injected by the Broodmother. Angel and I are immune to the Broodmother as well, and the others all have a toxin that will kill the parasites after the mission."

"A cure?" Crystal asked.

"It's a neurotoxin, and after we use it, we'll be comatose for three days," Mia said. "It would kill a human."

"Oh," Crystal said in a small voice.

We all fell silent, gathering our weapons before I hurled the remains of our van out to sea. A few minutes later, the new van arrived, completely identical to the last one, and loaded with armor in the back. The armor consisted of steel bullet vests, shoulder, elbow, knee, and shin guards, gloves with steel knuckle plating and an impact-absorbing gel inside that protected the hand inside the glove but spared none of the punch's force, and boots with steel soles. We all put our gear on before climbing in, Janice driving with Crystal in the passenger seat.

Silence reigned for the first few minutes of the drive before I looked across the van to Sarah. Unlike the last, this one had only the front seats with the rest open, so we were all seated against the walls of the van. Currently, Sarah had her head bowed at eyes closed, but when I looked at her, she looked up at me knowingly.

"Ready?" I asked.

Sarah nodded, placing her palms together in front of herself as she bowed her head again. I mimicked her position and everyone looked confused until Sarah began to pray for my soul. The others all looked around in surprise, then simply watched us as I began to grow red and steam. The prayer continued, the steam soon turning to smoke and causing my entire body to burn. However, I didn't catch fire, nor was I exercised back to Hell, as was one of my worries about having her try and pray for my soul, so I counted it as a good sign. Finally, she stopped, the excess color slowly fading from my skin as the smoke began to thin. And just in time, too. Not two minutes after she'd stopped praying, we reached the port town.

I swallowed hard, staring at it. We're very much too late. Already, every inhabitant of the town had been infected and had turned, leaving a quite literal army of zombies shambling around, and there, in the center, was the Broodmother and the Alpha. Even from a distance, my eyes were able to pick out the details of the Broodmother. Her slimy, pale grey skin, her dark brown hair tied into a ponytail, her completely white eyes, and the ten-inch cock she was still thrusting into the last, uninfected human woman in the town. Beside her, the Alpha was looking around, as though hoping to find one that was missed. It stood almost half a person taller than a normal human, around ten feet tall, with arms literally bursting from its excessive muscles, pale, mottled green skin, patchy, blond hair, red irises, parts of its head swollen, making it misshapen and grotesque, and a huge, foot-long, three-inch wide baby arm swinging between its legs, which were almost comically under-sized when compared to its ballooned torso, as was its head. And then, standing on the one pier that could be seen from the road, and could, therefor, see the road, was the Slime, standing in his true form, his body a very pale blue, almost white, with a puddle of excess slime below him and more dripping off of his limbs and running down his torso, all of which betrayed that he was among the more powerful variety.

"What do we do?" Angel asked, also taking note of the Slime's appearance and knowing it would not be an easy fight.

I fell silent, staring at the horde of undead between us and the pier. "Cassidy, Janice, Alicia, Mia. You four will have to fight the horde alone at first. I have to be the one to face the Slime, though I'm bringing Crystal with me so that she can understand the true danger of us facing a Slime. Sarah, Angel, you two will have to deal with the Broodmother and Alpha. I'll need to help the others with the horde after I kill that Slime, so I probably won't be helping you this time."

"It's fine," Angel said. "In pure combat, we're second only to you."

I nodded as Janice slowed to a stop and shut the van off. All of us climbed out, readying our weapons and taking deep, shuddering breaths. Then, we all started down the road toward town. Within seconds, the horde noticed us and swarmed. We met their charge instantly, firing rapidly as we closed in before we all switched to bladed weapons. Zombies may need to be burned to stay dead and kill their parasites, but having their limbs chopped off definitely slowed them down. After a few minutes, once we'd hacked our way to a narrow street that should help the others hold the zombies off alone, I wrapped two tentacles around Crystal and used the other six to launch us toward the pier. At the same time, Angel and Sarah both flew into the air with their wings, streaking toward the Broodmother and the Alpha. Sarah made a bee-line for the Alpha, being immune to it but not the Broodmother, so Angel headed for the worse of the two threats.

I forced myself to ignore the others, pushing them from my mind altogether, and instead refocused my attention on the greatest threat of all. I crashed down just shy of the pier and set Crystal on her feet before stalking forward, all eight of my tentacles waving agitatedly in the air behind me, my sword held tightly in my right hand.

"Are you sure you want to skip the warm up?" the Slime asked, he and I sharing murderous glares, despite the wide, excited smile on his face. "I'm not sure you've trained your team well enough for them to survive this battle without you."

"No, I probably haven't," I agreed. "But they can survive long enough for me to kill you."

The Slime chuckled. "We'll see about that."

I moved first. All I had to do was tackle it into the water. Splash it with water. Get it wet. That was all I had to do. But I couldn't. No sooner had I charged did the Slime's body unleash a massive wave of compressed slime spheres. The impacts were like cannonballs, shattering my bones and sending me hurtling backward into Crystal. My bones healed by the time I hit the ground, and I charged again, only for the Slime to absorb its resting puddle and launch itself forward. My tentacles did the same and we both threw a punch. Blow for blow, our species physical force was roughly equal, but when our fists met, his body parted around me, my arm passing through him until his forearm before his once-again solid fist exploded into my nose, shattering my skull. I plowed up a trench before roaring angrily as I stood. I was out of practice. However, the memories of fighting in the war before forming the team were returning rapidly. I exploded forward again, but as he fired off another volley of Slime Spheres, my tentacles exploded into the ground, launching me to the side before launching me at him again. Less than a second after he'd fired off his attack, my fist exploded into his jaw, sending ripples across his entire body, a shout of pain echoing from his entire body, making it vibrate.

That was the key. Strike before they could focus to pass around the attack. As such, before he'd even landed, my tentacles had carried me to him and another punch sent him exploding into the ground, splattering him. Instantly, spikes of compressed goo burst up from his scattered body, impaling me dozens of times over before the goo came alive, writhing and whipping, slinging me off. I crashed down hard, my wounds once again healing before the Slime leapt at me. My tentacles exploded up from the ground, coiled into a massive fist and exploding into his gut, once again landing a solid strike. As he fell, I leapt into the air, swinging a kick at him. He flipped, but when my kick severed his head at the neck, my tentacles whipped around, splattering it out into the sea. He regrew his head instantly, even as his body vibrated and a roar of agony rang out, but just as he finished, I drove a hand into his body and leapt away. He looked down, seeing a grenade dissolving inside of him, but before his body could dissolve it enough to neutralize it, it exploded, splattering him, nearly half of his goo flying out to sea this time.