Inhumans Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mermaid moved our platform to safety beside the van and dropped us all off, and I carried Crystal inside to be safe, as well as to give her a chance to form herself a new set of bikini bottoms. As Crystal and I were the only two who looked human and were conscious and not currently restraining Sarah, we took the front seats, everyone else being loaded in the back. As I drove, and most definitely did double the speed limit, back to our facility, the Mermaid sat in back, holding Sarah's feet together and on the floor for Angel while Angel cradled Sarah's head and struggling shoulders in her lap and used her tail to bind Sarah's hands and hold them in the air above Sarah. Finally, after far too long, we were home, and Angel and I raced Sarah back to Angel's room.

"You can do this," I said to Angel. "You're the only one who can."

Tears of fear and grief rolled thickly down Angel's cheeks, but she nodded and I hurriedly left the room. Starving as I was, Sarah's sexual energy was suffocating, and I had been forced to not absorb it because if I had, I'd have fed on both of them, consequences be dammed.

LINE BREAK

Angel stood beside the bed, staring down at Sarah as she thrashed and struggled against her bindings. For the sake of not letting her touch herself and topple over the edge, her hands and feet were tied to the bedposts. Originally, this had been used on Angel for fun, but now it served a purpose. Angel reached out, only to hesitate. What if she was wrong? What if she wasn't the one? What if Sarah wasn't ready?

"Angel!" Sarah's voice pleaded, thick with lust. "Please!"

Angel swallowed hard, then shed her clothes and climbed onto the bed, straddling Sarah's waist. Sarah's eyes shot up to her, for a moment clouded almost entirely with lust, only to sharpen, if only slightly, at the sight of the tears staining Angel's cheeks.

"Angel," Sarah breathed, her voice still cracked and desperate, but bearing a trace of presence of mind. "Kiss me."

Angel swallowed hard, then nodded, bending down. She hesitated again, just shy of her lips meeting Sarah's, but then took a breath and closed the distance. From the exact instant that their lips met, Angel's restraint broke. Sarah's sexual energy was suffocating, and it had been all she could do to resist. As soon as her lips met Sarah's, her resistance vanished. She inhaled deeply, relishing in the taste of Sarah's lips and tongue, in the purity, the divine, forbidden flavor, of her sexual energy. Their lips mashed together, tongues sliding against each other's desperately, as their hips ground against each other. Angel's hands kneaded and groped Sarah's full breasts roughly, but Sarah merely moaned in approval. Angel's tail twitched and writhed above her, then reached down, aiming to drive itself deep into Sarah. Angel halted its advance, forcing some small modicum of control into herself, even as she lost herself in Sarah. She dragged her tail through Sarah's slit lightly, slowly, and Sarah moaned needily, rocking her hips in a desperate plea for Angel not to hold back, but Angel did. She continued to drag her tail through Sarah's slit until she could feel Sarah's juices dampening the blanket below them. Finally, she pushed forward, slowly, gently easing her tail into Sarah. Sarah squirmed beneath her, bucked toward the tail, desperate for release. Finally, Angel's tail had reached the end of Sarah's tunnel and began to withdraw. As Angel forced herself to move slowly, to be gentle despite wanting to ravage Sarah until she fainted, Sarah squirmed, mewled, and begged for more, even without breaking the kiss. Finally, Angel began to pick up the pace, but within seconds, even without moving her tail quickly, Sarah finally came undone. She bucked and wailed in pleasure, her back arching off of the bed as her head fell back. Angel squeezed her eyes shut, couldn't bear to look. Couldn't bear to see the halo crumble and the wings turn black, to see the love of her life Fall.

"Don't stop!" Sarah wailed. "Angel, please, don't stop!"

Angel grit her teeth, unable to stop herself from complying. She wanted to cry. Wanted to get up and run from the room, from the shame and agony of having caused Sarah to fall, but she couldn't. Her will had broken too much, so despite wanting to run away, instead, she merely pressed her forehead to Sarah's collar bones as she sobbed even as her tail plunged into Sarah over and over again, desperate for more sexual energy, and desperate for Sarah.

"Angel," Sarah's voice rang out, cracked, panting, but weighed down by sympathy. "Look at me."

Angel shook her head. She couldn't. She couldn't see. Couldn't see the darkness in the eyes of a Fallen Angel. In Sarah's eyes.

Sarah's hands broke free of the rope as easily as waving through a fine mist, and she pushed Angel back, pulled the tail out of herself, sat up. Angel froze. She couldn't have. A Fallen Angel would be even more desperate for sexual energy than even a Tentacle Demon when lost to their instincts. Sarah couldn't have stopped. Unless...

"Angel," Sarah's voice more sighed than spoke as her fingers gently, yet firmly, lifted Angel's chin.

Finally, reluctantly, Angel's eyes rose and widened. Pure white wings. Shining, golden halo. Sarah smiled at Angel so adoringly that it silenced Angel's hunger.

"You saved me," Sarah smiled, tears of her own spilling from her eyes.

Angel let out a sobbing cry and mashed her lips to Sarah's yet again, but this time from joy more than desperation. Angel let out a shaky breath, holding Angel tightly as they kissed. Finally, Angel pulled away, wiping her eyes, and stared at Sarah again.

"I was so afraid you'd..."

"I didn't," Sarah smiled. "Because of you. You saved me, Angel. Thank you."

"I love you," Angel smiled, giving up on trying to dry her tears.

"I love you, too," Sarah smiled, kissing her again, gently this time.

For a while, they simply remained there, content to do nothing more than kiss, but finally, Sarah pulled away.

"Angel, I'm going to be alright, but James needs to feed," Sarah said.

Angel's eyes widened, but when she opened her mouth to assure Sarah that she wouldn't be with anyone else, Sarah covered her mouth with her hand, smiling knowingly.

"I'm yours alone, and I'm glad you feel the same, but you're the only one who can calm James," Sarah said. "And I also know how you feel about him."

Angel's cheeks tinted in shame, but Sarah smiled, kissing her forehead.

"I'm not upset, I understand," Sarah smiled. "I will never be angry with you for feeding with James, even if you continue after calming him down this one time. You can continue to see him if you want to. But right now, it's not an option. You NEED to let him feed, or he's going to lose control. That battle was too much. He's at his limit."

Angel swallowed hard and nodded. "Thank you, Sarah."

Sarah nodded, smiling, and gave her one last kiss before Angel freed her feet for her, then left the room, able to track down James easily by following her instinctive warning of danger.

LINE BREAK

I infected the neurotoxin into Mia, the last of the group that needed it, and Mia grimaced, then groaned, then slipped into a coma. All of them were resting in the med bay, and while I was administering the toxin, Crystal and the mermaid were waiting by the door. I sighed, standing and dropping the needle into a sharps container, turning to Crystal and the mermaid.

"I'm Aqua," the mermaid introduced herself. "We didn't get to introduce ourselves properly before but I'm-"

"I can't," I forced out, teeth clenched as I struggled not to tackle Aqua and Crystal and feed right then and there, the fact that Aqua's breasts and nethers were exposed not helping. My head was pounding as my instincts roared, and my stomach felt as though it were being twisted and crushed. "Crystal, find her a room."

I shoved past them urgently, heedless of the rudeness of my exit, and staggered slightly as I raced for my room, one hand clutching at my stomach. I could hear Crystal explaining my condition to Aqua, but I ignored it, racing my own ticking clock to my room before I started attacking anything around me. Finally, I reached my room, sealing the door, and collapsed to my arms and knees, groaning. It was too much. I needed to go home. I could make due with that. I couldn't, wouldn't, allow myself to hurt anyone, much less Crystal, and I refused to feed with anyone but Crystal because my heart wouldn't be able to handle it. It was already bad enough that she was clearly not going to fall in love with me a second time. I needed to get away. Needed to go home for a few days. Enough to recover. I pushed myself up unsteadily, staggering to the side and catching myself on the dresser. I stared at my hand for a moment, swallowing hard. The bones stuck out grotesquely. It was too much. If I met anyone on the way to the portal room-

My thoughts cut off as the door opened, then sealed again behind the intruder. Hunger flooded me as sexual energy flooded from them. Somewhere in my head, I cursed her. She knew how hungry I was, she knew my choice, and yet here she was taking my decision away. And yet, even as I cursed her, I also loved her. Because she was saving me whether I wanted it or not. I launched myself across the room in an instant, pinning Angel to the inside of my door, attacking her mouth with my own. She'd already shed her clothes, and she literally ripped mine from my body. There was no foreplay. There was no gentleness. I lifted her up, slamming her back to the door before spearing into her. She cried out in pleasure, matching my hunger with her own as her nails raked across my back, biting into my flesh. A tentacle shoved itself violently into her ass, and she wailed, squirming and biting into my lip as she bucked against the intruding organs, allowing them to violate her thoroughly, forcing me to feed.

"I hate you!" I growled, ramming into her so hard she was slamming into the door over and over. "Thank you!"

"Fuck me harder!" she demanded, shoving off of the door and using her wings to fly us to the bed, landing on her back.

I complied, drilling into her as tentacles restrained her arms and legs, one of them coiling tightly around her neck, though not tightly enough to hurt her or render her unconscious. I moved down from her lips, attacking her neck hungrily. She bit into my shoulder, spurring me further, and I reciprocated on her own shoulder, making her yowl in arousal. She bucked and humped up against me as my cock and tentacle plunged into her over and over. Pressure began to build, but she broke first, releasing a feast of sexual energy as she came. A moment later, as I broke and flooded her with semen, I didn't even slow down, mashing my lips to hers again. Then, the door opened again.

"Can I join i-" Aqua's voice began, only for a pair of tentacles to grab her around the middle, slamming her to the bed.

Aqua yelped in surprise.

"Shit!" Angel swore harshly. "You can't be here!"

It was too late. I lunged, pinning Aqua to the bed, my tentacles releasing Angel completely as I spear into Aqua, my starving brain not noticing how wet she already was. A tentacle dove for her ass, only for Angel to catch it, yanking it aside as her tail, thoroughly lubricated from plunging into herself first, shoved itself far more gently into Aqua's ass in its place. Aqua shouted in discomfort, and Angel kissed her almost frantically.

"Aqua, you need to relax!" Angel warned. "He's not in control! Don't resist and I can keep him from hurting you!"

"Fuck that!" Aqua moaned. "Harder!"

Angel blinked in surprise as I speared into Aqua hard, slamming the bed against the wall repeatedly, biting into Aqua's shoulder so hard I broke the skin. Aqua wailed in pain and pleasure, squirming in delight. Angel shook her head, breathing a sigh of relief, then kissed Aqua hungrily, her tail beginning to violate Aqua's ass almost as roughly as I was pounding her cunt. My tentacles kept Aqua's arms and legs restrained and Angel roughly squeezed Aqua's breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples hard, Aqua loving every second of the treatment. Within a minute, Aqua broke, shuddering and spasming as she came, her juices squirting out of her and soaking the sheets. Two tentacles shoved themselves into Angel's holes roughly, returning to pounding her mercilessly, and Angel wailed in pleasure, only for her voice to be cut off as the last two tentacles coiled around the two girls throats, cutting off their air for several seconds before easing up so they could gasp for breath before repeating. After a few more moments, I grunted, biting down on Aqua's shoulder again, not breaking the skin this time, and flooded her. She wailed in delight, continuing to rut up against me as I continued to ram into her, my tentacles continuing still more and more roughly inside of Angel, even as she came. After a few more minutes, I came again before pulling out of Aqua. I shoved Angel down on top of Aqua, and their lips fused instantly as one of my tentacles switched to spearing into Aqua's sopping wet slit as I hilted myself in Angel. Both girls wailed into each other's mouths, all of us continuing to rut and buck against each other. Then, finally, as all three of us broke together, it was over. I collapsed beside the pair and Angel sat up, withdrawing her tail from Aqua as I retracted my tentacles entirely.

"Better?" Aqua asked.

"You shouldn't have come," I muttered, my breathing slowly evening out.

"I know," Aqua nodded. "Crystal explained that you're dangerous when you're starving, but I've always liked it rough."

"It's not about rough," Angel said. "His hunger's too much. Except for Devil Girls, he kills other monsters when he loses control. If I wasn't here, he'd have killed you."

Aqua shrugged. "I can think of worse ways to die than for my hero to fuck me to death."

"I'm not a hero," I said flatly. "Thank you for letting me feed. Please leave."

Angel nodded and tugged Aqua up by the hand and led her out of the room. "Listen to me. There are a few things you need to know if you're going to be on the team. Firstly, when he's hungry like that, in the future, ONLY I am allowed to feed him. This WILL NOT happen again. Secondly, Crystal is strictly off limits. Period. He's in love with her. She was his fiancé a long time ago, but she got attacked by a Succubus and lost her memories. We all thought she'd died, but he found her again. She is OFF LIMITS to you. No feeding with her. No feeding AROUND her. She's trying to maintain a human diet, and if she feeds like a monster once, she can't go back. Do you understand?"

Aqua nodded. "I won't touch her. And I'll let you handle him. But you're also welcome to handle me."

"No," Angel shook her head. "I'm Sarah's, exclusively, with the exception of forcing James to feed."

Aqua nodded.

"Do you have a room, yet?" Angel asked.

"Yeah," Aqua nodded. "You off to bed?"

"Yeah," Angel lied. "You should rest, too. You'll probably need it when the others wake up hungry."

Aqua brightened. "And I can feed with them?"

"Anyone who's not me, Sarah, James, or Crystal is available," Angel nodded.

Aqua grinned nodding. "Alright! Oh, what about the humans?"

"We try to avoid feeding on them," Angel said. "Stick to the team. But if a human asks for sex, go ahead. Just try not to hurt them. Oh, and you need to be decent when not feeding."

"No problem!" Aqua smiled, just as scales suddenly grew from her skin, forming something like a bikini. "Better?"

"Good enough," Angel nodded. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have someone waiting for me."

Aqua nodded and Angel returned to Sarah's room, Sarah smiling over at her instantly and holding out a hand. Angel accepted it, smiling, and kissed her as she sat down. "I'm sorry. Aqua interrupted, so I had to-"

Sarah cut her off with a kiss. "I know. I could hear you three all the way from here. I don't mind. But I believe it was my turn when we left off."

"Wait, what?" Angel's eyes widened. "Even though I just got done having sex with them, you want-"

Sarah grabbed her and rolled, pinning Angel to the bed and answering her with a hungry, searing kiss, Angel submitting to Sarah's desire without any further comment.