Inhumans Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He snapped, his rage giving him strength. He fired a wave of Slime Spheres, but as I avoided it and closed in, his entire body erupted into a wall of spikes, catching me unprepared. He reformed above me, absorbing his slime even as his right arm became a massive block with his forearm coiled like a spring. It exploded down into me, sending me exploding into the ground before his foot grew spikes and whipped down, contorting unnaturally to slam a kick into me, sending me crashing along the ground. I flipped to my feet just as he burst up from behind me through a crack in the ground. A slime blade severed my tentacles at my back before he exploded into an angled pillar of slime, exploding into my back and sending me exploding into a building, shattering the wall.

"James!" Crystal shrieked, sprinting after me as she saw me struggle to stand, only to collapse.

"Stay...back!" I tried to warn her, realizing exactly what I had just landed in front of.

Before her brain could even register my warning, the thing exploded forward. A second Broodmother. Unlike the one Angel was currently fighting, this one had her wavy black hair down. Crystal reacted on pure instinct, her right arm becoming the same spring-loaded block the enemy Slime had hit me with and exploded into the second Broodmother's face, launching it away. She stared at her arm for a moment before narrowing her eyes and stepping between it and me.

"I'll keep it busy!" she said. "You finish that Slime then get back here to save me!"

I tried to argue, but before I could, the Broodmother shrieked and exploded forward, faster than I'd ever seen one move.

Line Break

Mia shouted in surprise and pain as a zombie grabbed one of her tails, pulling hard. She stepped backward and twisted, decapitating it, only for three more to tackle her.

"Mia!" Alicia shrieked, only for one to tackle her from behind.

Janice spun, lunging, but one that had lost a leg caught her foot, tripping her. Cassidy spun, slashing in a circle and leapt forward, shrieking in rage, and slammed a kick into one of the ones on Mia, knocking all three off. Mia rolled, decapitating all three, but the damage was already done. All three that had fallen were soaked in blood. And then, before Mia could stand, a zombie ran onto her sword, taking it out of her hand before moving out of the way, three more piling onto her. Cassidy, having moved to help Mia, began to turn, only for a Zombie to grab her from behind, pinning her arms to her sides. Two lunged from the front, but she struck with her talons, knocking them away. Then, two more caught her legs, holding them off of the ground and apart. Alicia, having briefly been freed, moved to help, only for a Zombie to catch her by the tail. Her scream, with her tail not having been pulled as hard as Mia's, was one equally shaded with pain as with arousal, surprise, and disgust. However, in the brief moment that her body stopped responding at the sudden, unexpected stimulation, two Zombies grabbed her by the arms, slamming her to the ground before a third all but leapt onto her legs. Janice struggled to help, but her sword had gotten stuck in a Zombie's head as she fell, and she'd dropped her guns. She managed to kick the Zombie holding her legs, freeing herself, but she had scrambled no closer to her feet than to get onto her knees before a Zombie had laid itself on her back, another dropping so that its knees were on top of hers.

As one, all four girls realized that something was terribly wrong. Normal zombies like these were normally more prone to killing than rape, and would normally only do so if the Alpha was dead and the girl was unconscious or otherwise immobile. Never had there been a reported rape by a Zombie when the victim was fighting back, and never had there been a case at all, reported or otherwise, when the zombies had all become rape-happy. However, despite all of this, within seconds, the Zombies had torn their clothes apart to expose their bodies. Janice, being on her knees, was the first to suffer the shame of a Zombie roughly and without warning shoving its full length into her, though thankfully, not exactly a prime specimen as male parts went. Alicia wasn't so lucky. Her Zombie had apparently been very fortunate in life, because the appendage it shoved into her was nearly as large as the one they'd seen between the Broodmother's legs. Fortunately, when her tail had been grabbed, her body had prepared itself, so the entrance, while uncomfortable and unwanted, wasn't painful. Mia and Cassidy both suffered more, their bodies being unprepared, and the cocks they were unable to refuse being average in size. And then, it had begun.

The Zombies that had started began to buck and rut into the four captives wildly, getting all four wailing, moaning, and crying out in pleasure within moments despite their revulsion, on account of their own monstrous natures. Janice's wails cut off as another Zombie, one much better endowed than the one between her legs, stuffed itself into her mouth. Within moments, proving itself to have been exceedingly unfortunate in life, the Zombie between Janice's legs climaxed, its diminutive prick shooting an equally diminutive load of infectious, parasite-laced semen into her. However, as soon as it had, another Zombie shoved it out of the way and shoved its cock, the largest yet at nearly a full foot long, into her, a muffled wail of disgust, shame, and pleasure squeezing its way out around the cock stuffing itself down her throat. After a few more minutes, no longer than four, the three girls who weren't being face-fucked wailed in disgust and pleasure as their Zombies each came, flooding them with much larger loads than Janice's first had given her, though its replacement corrected that insufficiency barely ten seconds after the others had all finished, flooding Janice well past the point of overflowing at the same time as the one making use of her throat. Janice barely had time to cough up that one's semen before a new pair of zombies had forced themselves into her two holes. And now, Alicia and Mia, both pinned on their backs, went silent as well as a pair of Zombies forced themselves into their throats. Cassidy, on the other hand, shrieked in pain as a Zombie shoved itself into her ass. Her only saving grace was that the copious amounts of semen that had flooded from her snatch between rounds had served as sufficient lubricant for its entrance. The two holding her legs released her, allowing her legs to dangle as she was bounced in the air between the two Zombies rutting into both of her lower openings, only her voice free to scream and wail and moan without obstruction.

Line Break

Sarah ducked aside from the Alpha's fist and drilled her own into its misshapen head, launching it. Behind her Angel shouted in effort, slashing her sword, only for the Broodmother to almost effortlessly evade it. Then, just as Angel turned to strike again, the Broodmother's foot crashed into her wrist, sending the sword skittering away before grabbing Angel by the throat and slamming her to the ground. Sarah spun to help, only for the Alpha to slam into her from behind, bellowing in rage, and lifted her before plowing through three houses, distancing her from Angel and the Broodmother. Angel tried to scream, reaching out after Sarah, but there was nothing she could do. She couldn't move, her lungs were on fire, and spots were beginning to dance in front of her eyes. Then, just as she felt she might pass out, the Broodmother's enormous erection speared into her completely as the Broodmother's hand released her throat. Angel cried out in a mixture of disoriented surprise and pleasure, arching off of the ground as her naturally soaked and sensitive tunnel was granted a tidal wave of stimulation, made all the more pronounced by her near-unconscious state, resulting in an immediate orgasm. However, the Broodmother had no sooner filled Angel than began to pound her tight, instinctively welcoming pussy harder than anyone but James had ever done. Angel's cries and wails of pleasure continued to ring out, and even as her brain received the oxygen it had been starved of, the flood of stimulation her body was receiving made any form of rational thought impossible, leaving her unable to do anything but buck up against the thing abusing her now starving pussy.

Several streets over, Sarah finally managed to break free of the Alpha's hold, catching its arm and twisting sharply, flipping its massive form over herself and smashing it to the ground. However, just as she turned to return to Angel, however, the Alpha caught her by the leg, swinging her around and smashing her into a wall. Sarah kicked his hand off of her leg instantly and stood, shining with a blinding, golden light. However, before she could use her full power to kill the Alpha, it drilled a punch into her face, knocking her to the ground, though the injury healed immediately. However, it still stunned her, and just as she recovered from the blow, the Alpha roared victoriously, its massive girth plunging into her. Sarah screamed. The Alpha tore her dress from her body, plunging into her over and over. Sarah's screams rang out ceaselessly, but despite her fear, despite her pain, despite it being her first time, and his size, and even her pure heritage, or perhaps because of her heritage, within the first dozen strokes, her tunnel had become even more well-lubricated than Angel's. Her screams were now a mixture of pain and pleasure, her body now bounced against the thing violating her partially of its own volition. Somewhere, deep inside of her, she understood why she had truly been warned against joining the team. Not because it was forbidden for an Angel to commit such acts, though it was, not because she'd be working with monsters, though that may have been part of it, but because Angels, so pure were they, were more susceptible to corruption than any species of monster. Because there was so much purity and light inside of them, that lust, the most addictive, and corruptive, was easily able to pervade their souls and corrupt them, turning them into the third of the three most powerful monster species, appropriately named Fallen Angels.

Line Break

I forced my battered, failing body to its feet, my tentacles extending as the second Broodmother slammed Crystal to the ground, ripping her bikini bottoms from her body. It wasted no time at all lining itself up, seemingly spurred only faster by Crystal's screams and sobs. However, I was never going to allow this. No sooner had the Broodmother's cock only just parted Crystal's outer lips did I slam into it with all the force of a bullet train. It screamed in pain, but my roar of rage drowned it out, my hands and tentacles battering it, breaking it. Then, my tentacles grabbed hold and blood and bits of Broodmother scattered about the ruined building. Then, a jagged blade of slime burst from my chest. White-hot agony flared through my entire body as the blade became a tendril of slime, flinging me carelessly into the wall. The enemy Slime cackled maniacally as he glided into the building on his puddle of slime, sliding along without visibly moving.

"And so falls the Prince of the Tentacle Demons!" the Slime gloated, laughing wickedly. "Too easy! I have to hand it to your traitor brother! Injecting these Broodmothers with Tentacle Demon pheromones to make an entire army of rape-happy Zombies was a stroke of genius!"

I glared at him. "Ismael is dead. He'll never leave Hell again."

The Slime guffawed. "Ismael!? That imbecile couldn't plan anything beyond that little 'trap' of his!" He used air quotations for "trap" to illustrate the lack of planning in the plan.

"Then which are you working with?" I asked.

The Slime grinned. "It doesn't matter. His plan worked perfectly. You die, and in a few more moves, the way will be clear."

I frowned in confusion, struggling to stand, but I hadn't healed fully yet. The Slime smirked, raising his right arm and forming an enormous ball of spikes. As weak as I was, it would kill me if it hit. However, just before it fell, there was a dull roar that rapidly grew louder, and a massive snake formed entirely from sea water erupted from the ocean, the snake letting out a piercing shriek as it surged toward the Slime, hovering a few inches over the ground and as thick as I was tall. Then, it dipped, shattering the ground below the slime before twisting and curving sharply upward, swallowing the Slime whole. Its scream of agony rang out even through the water, but within seconds, it was over. The Slime was dead. The snake coiled in the air, its raised head snarling at Crystal as someone walked into the building.

She had a pair of slender legs, a round, firm ass, a slim waist, a flat, taut stomach, perky, C-cup breasts, and a slender neck. Navy blue scales covered her legs from mid-thigh down like stockings, mid-bicep to her hands like sleeves with the scales coming to a point on the back of her hands, small patches of scales on the sides of her waist stretching from the curve of her hips to the bottom of her ribcage, smaller patches on the sides of her face, starting from about her cheekbones in points then sweeping backward, around her neck from her collarbones to the curve of her neck's union with the underside of her jaw, and a small, diamond-shaped patch where a human would have pubic hair. In place of ears, she had a pair of blue fins shaped similarly to a stereotypical butterfly's wing, but pointed at the rays.

"There's the other one," the newcomer said, raising a hand.

The snake reared, hissing angrily, but I stepped between them, holding my arms out to the sides, blood running down my chest from my still-healing stab wound, though my determination to protect Crystal spurred my body the rest of the way into healing the last of my wounds. The woman's eyes widened and she lowered her hands, then smiled sweetly.

"Oh, so you actually were protecting her," she nodded. "Alright, then. I won't hurt her."

I nodded and looked out of the building as my ears picked up all of the others' screams.

"None of the others are doing well," the woman said. "Those four fighting the horde are all infected and still being raped, the devil girl may be immune, but the Broodmother will rape her to death, and even that angel is being corrupted by the Alpha. I can help! I was going to catch you at the beach to ask if I could join your team, but then you all left just before I got there so I raced over to help."

I frowned. "I'll consider it if you save the four being raped by the horde and destroy all of the Zombies."

Then, I turned, launching myself in the direction of Sarah's screams. Angel could hold out for a while, but judging by Sarah's voice, she was near breaking. As soon as she succumbed to her lust fully, there would be no turning back. As it was, saving her would probably break Angel's heart. True to my estimates, as I crashed down in front of the Alpha and Sarah, who was pinned to the ground, I could tell she was literally seconds from orgasming. I exploded forward, ripping the Alpha off of her before Sarah could break, then tore its head off with my tentacles. Sarah lay on the ground, gasping, panting, and moaning both feebly and hungrily, until Angel's voice reached us both.

"Sarah!"

Line Break

Angel writhed and wailed as the Broodmother's cock drilled into her again and again, every violent thrust letting out a thick, sopping squelch and forcing more of the Broodmother's cum out of her. Twice already, the Broodmother had filled her near to the point of bursting, and more than a dozen times had Angel climaxed, each time more intense and powerful than the last. And now, as she felt the strongest orgasm yet beginning to peak, her body bucking up against the Broodmother in desperation, she felt the Broodmother's cock beginning to swell again, further stretching her already stuffed pussy deliciously. Then, just as the Broodmother burst, just as the sudden flood of hot, thick cum stretching her insides to bursting for a third time set off an explosion of ecstasy that blinded her to reality, a tiny, fragmented shard of consciousness forced itself to be heard, used her lips to cry its desperate plea. The name flew from her lips in a desperate, near-hopeless shriek, her voice stained with the pleasure of her orgasm.

But, the tiny fragment of sanity thought, she won't come. Even if she hears, if she could have saved me, she would have by now. She couldn't beat the Alpha. Maybe it would be better if I lose myself here. It's not such a bad way to go, getting fucked to death.

"Angel!"

Angel's eyes flew wide, then blinked several times to clear the stars from her sight. What she saw had a wonderfully mixed effect on her. Lust shot threw her, more potent and energizing than a shot of adrenaline, at the sight of that perfect, naked, literally sacred body. Fury, too strong for the word to accurately describe, tore through her like a fire at the sight of the love of her life naked, thighs soaked in arousal tinted pink with the blood of stolen virginity. Terror and despair ripped at her heart like the teeth of a wood chipper made of ice at the sight of those perfect, naked thighs soaked in arousal tinted pink with the blood of stolen virginity, and that once-golden halo now cracked, chipped, and dull. It would break, Angel knew, when Sarah did. But the only way to save her wasn't to give her time to calm down. The only way to save her life was to break her, but to have the one who broke her be the one person she wanted to do it. But Angel couldn't. It was too cruel. Because if she was wrong, if Sarah hadn't been ready before this, if she hadn't wanted to have sex with Angel, or even hadn't wanted to have sex yet, it would be a death sentence. Sarah would Fall, and then, as was always the case with Fallen Angels, she would lose herself to the Seven. Those seven aspects of human instinct, those seven sins, which were both addictive as a drug to angels, but also deadly as poison. She would go out of control. She would kill, fuck, horde, steal, and consume whatever she wanted. And then she would die. Maybe days later. Maybe months. But she would die. And all the while, Sarah would be gone, and Angel her murderer.

Line Break

Sarah's shining, golden sword swept off of the ground and into a strike so perfectly that I almost couldn't tell she was still hovering seconds from orgasm and still lost to instinct and Lust. The Broodmother burst into pure white flames as the blade split her, but Angel was safe, shielded both by Sarah's intention to save her, and by her love for her. And as soon as Angel hit the ground, Sarah's sword plunged into it, Sarah's hands flying between her own legs.

"NO!!!" Angel shrieked, tackling Sarah to the ground, pinning her hands and legs and taking special care to keep herself away from Sarah's breasts and nethers.

A second later, the water serpent roared past, the mermaid who had saved me dropping Crystal from her arms into mine before the serpent plowed through the horde of Zombies with ease. Within seconds, she had reached the other four and the serpent swallowed them. Instantly, the Zombies raping them were ejected, and the cum inside of their bodies flooded out, drawn by the water in the serpent, and the blood was similarly washed away, though it was far too late to spare them infection. The serpent deposited the four, moaning, mewling, and barely conscious, with the rest of us before taking off. The Mermaid landed beside us and formed a platform of water below us all that was solid enough to stand on. Then, as soon as we were off the ground, the serpent returned, now stained black with oil, and exploded down in the center of the town. Oil flooded the town and several hundred yards beyond before a tongue of oil-saturated water found an outlet. Flames raced each other to consume the town and the Zombies shrieked as they burned. The water evaporated in seconds. The oil did not.