Initiated Into a Brainwashing Cult

Story Info
She's invited to a secret meeting.
3.3k words
3.57
10k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selena knocked on the door of the building and a stern looking lady opened the door.

'Sorry.' She said. 'We're not in need of whatever you're selling.'

'I'm not selling anything.' Selena said. 'There's supposed to be a meeting here? My boss told me to show up here at eight PM. I know I'm a bit early, but...' She shrugged.

'I don't know about any secret meetings.' The lady said. 'Please leave the premise.' The door closed in her face. Selena tried knocking again, but the lady didn't answer the door anymore. Selena looked around to see if anybody else had arrived already, she didn't see any coworkers at all, there were just a few industrial buildings surrounding a parking lot. Maybe she'd gotten the wrong address or something. She whipped out her phone and scrolled back through her bosses messages.

'Out of the office meeting, I need you to accompany me, be at Wooldrive 19 at 8 pm.' Selena double checked Google maps, maybe there was another Wooldrive, in another nearby town or something. No, nothing.

'I'm here.' She texted her boss. 'But they won't let me in.'

'Wait for me.' Her boss texted back. 'Be there in five.'

Selena walked back and forth in front of the building, she wondered what this meeting would be all about. Her boss was a wealthy quite famous lawyer and Selena was just an intern, why would she not have asked her personal assistant or her secretary to go along, or even one of the junior lawyers in the firm. Maybe they weren't available on such short notice? Or maybe her boss didn't want to pay overtime for any of her other employees.

Eventually she saw the red convertible drive onto the parking lot and Miss Henning got out of the car. She wasn't dressed in her usual business attire instead she was wearing jeans and a regular trench coat.

'Hi there?' She waved to Selena from far away as she hurried closer. 'I'm sorry I'm late,' she said. 'How are you? Are you ready?'

'For what?' Selena asked. 'What are we doing?'

'You'll see.' Miss Henning put a hand on her shoulder and then she knocked on the door. The same lady opened the door from before.

'It's time to wake up.' Miss Henning said and then the door opened further.

'Wow,' Selena said as they walked into the dark hallway. 'What was that all about? What are we doing here? Was that like a password or a secret code for them to let you in? What kind of meeting is this?'

'We can get changed here.' Miss Henning said, she pulled Selena into a little room at the end of the hallway. Out of her own bag she grabbed a silky white robe that was heavily decorated with all sorts of sequence and embroidery and then she put a black lace mask over her eyes as if she was going to some sort of fancy sex party.

Astonished Selena looked at her. 'What the hell kind of meeting is this?' She asked.

'The very very secret kind.' Her boss said dismissive.

'Is this like a cult? Are you part of the Illuminati or how are those others called again? Are you a Free mason?'

'Nope, both are irrelevant, those organizations are just sheep playing secret club house.' Her boss said as she rummaged through her bag and gave Selena a small piece of fabric. 'Put this on,' She said.

Selena looked at the fabric it was like a bathing suit except there were holes cut out around her crotch and her nipples. It was decorated with the same kind of embroidery, except the eye motives on her bosses robe were all wide open eyes, while her little garment was sprinkled with the closed eyes.

Selena shook her head. 'I... no...' She said. 'I'm not putting this on. I need... I need a lot more information, before...and still then...'

Her boss rolled her eyes at Selena and then quickly glanced at her watch. 'Fine,' she said. 'We're the Awake, the rest of the world is sleeping, tonight it is decided what they dream about.'

'I don't get it.' Selena said frowning. 'So... like... you are part of a secret cult brainwashing the rest of the world?'

Her boss chuckled for a moment.

'And why am I here?' Selena asked. 'To take notes or something?'

'Yeah because we all know secret conspiracies works best if lots of people know about them and you invite strangers in to take notes and to document what was said.' Miss Henning scoffed for a moment. 'You're here because you showed great promise and I think you're a functional asset to have access to, think of it as your initiation. Now please just do as you're told and put on your robes and don't embarrass me in front of the higher ups.'

Hesitantly Selena took of her clothes and hoisted herself in the lycra suit, she pulled on the fabric trying to hide her pussy lips and nipples.

'But why this...? This...?' She said pointing at the holes in her robes. 'This feels inappropriate and sexual and...'

'Shut up.' Her boss said. She grabbed Selena by her shoulder and pulled her into the hallway.

'Is it safe to leave our stuff behind?' Selena asked hesitantly looking back at her clothes and her bag and her phone.

'Shut up now.' Her boss hissed almost with a hint of panic in her voice. They went down a staircase into an other door and then they were in the big hall. Selena couldn't believe what she saw, the room was really high with large pillars, it reminded her of a church but also of those old roman temples. Everything was lit with candles and the room was filled with people wearing similar robes and similar masks as miss Henning. She was the only one in the leotard with the weird cut outs.

The room had three rows of leather chairs standing in a square formation around some sort of marble altar. Miss Henning was still holding Selena by the shoulder, her fingers digging into her skin, she approached one of the others members.

'It was my turn to bring an ephemeron for the Sages ritual,' Miss Henning said.

The stranger reached out to Selena, it was also a woman, her hand was small and her nails were manicured in perfect French Tips.

'Hi there?' She said. 'What's your name?'

'Selena.' Selena said. 'What's yours.'

'You can call me the Mistress of Sages,' She said. 'Archabbot of the Awake or if you believe in fairy tails you probably know me best as the Sandman. Her fingers were digging in Selena's cheeks and she roughly pushed Selena's head back and forth examining her face, then her fingers ran down, they pulled on Selena's nipples and fondled her pussy for a moment.

'Better.' She said to miss Henning. 'Better than the one you brought last month, I'll accept your offer, put her on the altar.'

'Thank you Mistress.' miss Henning said while making a little bow. She grabbed Selena's elbow and pulled her towards the center of the room. 'This is so weird.' Selena said. 'Is everybody here a woman?'

'Definitely, no men allowed.' Miss Henning said.

'But what do you do here exactly? What does it mean that the Archabbot is the Sandman? That's like metaphorical right? The Sandman is just like she said, a fairytale, isn't it?'

'Be quiet.' Her boss said. She pushed Selena onto the marble altar. 'Just be quiet now.'

As soon as Selena sat down four drones were released from the ground and they started to circle around the altar. Her boss backed down and disappeared into the group of other robe wearing women. Selena didn't quite know what to do, when she slid of the altar her knee got an electric shock, she yelped in pain and hastily sat back down again, so the drowns were spreading some sort of electrical field that kept her captive, she tried again reaching out her finger and another jolt of electricity shot through her body, and she decided to keep sitting on the altar.

She followed the drones with her eyes and for a moment she wondered if they even were even drones. They had to be right? No matter how secretive and weird this place was magic still didn't exist, those couldn't be some supernatural demons or something, could they? Selena shook her head and chuckled, this whole place was getting to her. They were just drones. Just drones. Just drones. Just drones.

They were emitting fluffy clouds, the misty nebulae swirling around her, it had a pleasant smell though, like incense or scented candles.

The meeting started, people were reporting back to the Archabbot or making some new requests. Their voices sounded from far away though, and Selena found it hard to follow what they were saying, they were talking about geopolitics and the environment, about scientific breakthroughs and economic climates, they were fixing all the world problems, but they were also discussing the creation of new problems, it was... Why would they create problems? Selena yawned, it was really hard to follow what they were talking about, maybe it was all metaphorical, how could a small group of women lodged in an industrial warehouse in this average sized city control the entire world. She must be dreaming, this all must be a dream.

She was feeling thoroughly dazed and her body was filled with this warm glow. She leaned backwards, the drones still circling her without making any sound, why couldn't she hear them rattle, shouldn't she at least hear their blades rotate? The voices of the other women were all blurring together. The drones were bewitching her somehow. She wanted to say something and protest, but her voice didn't work and when she tried to slid of the table again she noticed her limps were a whole lot heavier and unruly then she'd registered before. She couldn't even sit up right anymore, instead she fell backwards onto the marble alter all limp and helpless she was laying there, looking up into the ceiling.

There was some sort of dome right above her, a large emerald colored dome filled with an golden apparatus she didn't know or recognized at all. Well she recognized a gear, she new what a gear was, like in a bicycle or something, she'd seen that before. Little sparkles seemed to be flying out of her body and being sucked into that apparatus, that couldn't be right? She was probably just hallucinating from the gas the drones were emitting.

'So it is decided then.' One of the voices said way more clearly than the other voices. It was the voice of the Archabbot, who was now approaching the altar. 'And our new ephemeron is prepared and ready for the ritual.' She lifted Selena's hand from the altar and readjusted her position, then she tied her down. Selena could only let it happen she was helplessly drugged. She only existed on some bigger layer of consciousness now, she was everyone and everywhere, and that produced an energy used to power the golden apparatus above her.

The Archabbot closed her lips around Selena's breast. Her tongue flicked with majestic precision over the nipple and a burst of arousal shot through Selena's body.

'Almost there.' Archabbot said in a soothing voice. 'Just let go of that last bit of your soul now, don't be scared you'll get it back later, all new and improved after we're done with our ritual.' She softly bit in the nipple and then she moved on to the other breast. Tenderly licking and swirling her tongue around. Involuntarily Selena moaned, she just couldn't help herself, the pleasures were so much, so intense and she had so little resistance left. As she moaned she saw a cluster of little lights parting from her body and moving up into the golden machine.

'That's right.' The Archabbot said. 'That's it. You humans are so easy to manipulate, a bit of sexual pleasure and you're willing to surrender everything aren't you? Your hearth, your mind, your life, your soul.'

The Archabbot's fingers were gently playing with her pussy and then slipping inside of her. As she wiggled her finger back and forth and the arousal was building up in her body more and more of those little white sparks seemed to float upwards and away from Selena. The fingers of the Archabbot felt supernatural, no other person in the entire world had ever made her pussy feel like this.

When the Archabbot closed her mouth around her pussy she felt like she was going crazy, her arousal was so intense now, the tongue flicked over the clit rapidly and a monster orgasm was building up. It didn't take long for her to go over the edge.

Her body was trembling and shaking, her hips rocking as her pussy was clasping onto the finger trying to milk even more pleasures out of it. She moaned and whimpered helplessly as the orgasm crashed through her body. Her skin was tingling and a thousand little sparks at once escaped from her arms and legs and tummy and floated up in the golden apparatus that was now activated and that started moving quicker, the gears turning, the dome above her was opening up and everything seemed to be powered by her orgasm or at least by those little sparks that were emerging from her body.

'Good girl.' The Archabbot said. 'Just open up to us, open up the world for us now sweetheart.' She kept rubbing Selena's pussy gently as she looked up into the golden mechanics in the dome. 'Almost there,' she said. When the last piece of the apparatus slid into place a beam of light emerged. Selena didn't know whether the beam of light started somewhere high up in the sky and fell through the dome into her head, or whether it started in her head and it was projected through the dome up into the sky.

She felt like she was on the brink of passing out, like she'd started fainting but never ended fainting, all of her was used to project that beam. She didn't exist anymore, and yet she was everyone at the same time, she could sense every human being on earth, they were one, they were all connected.

'Well done, well done.' The Archabbot said, then she put her finger into the beam of light and started muttering some incoherent syllables as she sent shock waves through the collective consciousness of the humanity, rearranging it according to her own will, rearranging it according to the decrees that were voted upon by these women mere moments ago.

'I'm impressed with you sweety.' She said as she removed her finger from the beam of light and quickly patted Selena on her head.

'Step forward please.' She nodded to someone else and then Miss Henning stepped into sight. 'I hereby promote you into the Order of Sages, please take control over your Ephemeron now and prove your worth to us or let the both of you be forever amongst the sleeping.' The Archabbot said.

Miss Henning coughed away a nervous giggle and then with theatrical solemnity she bent over and she kissed Selena on her mouth, all through the kiss the beam of light was changing color rapidly and far away Selena could hear the other onlookers cheering. Miss Henning let out a relieved sigh, she broke the kiss and the beam of light was broken too. She hastily put Selena's nipple in her mouth, while her fingers played with her pussy. This time as the sexual arousal was increasing the little sparkling lights were flowing back into her body and the more of those sparks entered through her skin the more Selena started to feel like herself again, although a very groggy, sedated and confused version of herself.

Her boss now moved positions, her mouth surrounding Selena's vulva she was licking and sucking the labia. Compared to the almost mythical and divine pleasures that the Archabbot had giving her a few moments ago, feeling miss Henning's tongue against her clit felt kind of banal.

Yet arousal was accumulating in her tummy. Her body was shuddering and her thigh twitching. Miss Henning flicked her tongue just right and the orgasm was set free into her body. The pleasures coarsening through her veins. As she was helplessly convulsing the last few of those sparkling lights returned to her mind. Her orgasm faded but her body still felt the warm afterglow and Selena was finally set free of that strange magical mist that had kept her mind captive.

'What the fuck was that?' She said flustered.

The onlookers were laughing and cheering. The Archabbot helped her sit up, she asked for Selena's hand and then for Miss Hennings hands and with ceremonial gravity she put the hands together, a jolt of electricity shot through Selena's arm and elbow and down her spine.

When the ceremony was over they returned back to the dressing room. Selena took the leotard off and wanted to give them back. 'Keep them.' Miss Henning said, 'They're yours now, you'll need them again next month. Mistress seemed quite pleased with you so I'll guess she'll be calling on you more often.'

'But...' Selena said. 'Don't I get the long robes like you?'

Miss Henning shook her head. 'You're not a Sage. You're not even a Aspirant-Sage or a Novice. I'm your Sage and you're my Ephemeron,' she said.

'What does that even mean?' Selene asked. 'You do understand that this is weird do you?'

Miss Henning smiled. 'It means the order has authorized me to be a Sage, that means I can now send little dreams into the world to nudge the sleepers in my district in the right direction, and you're my ephemeron. Think of an ephemeron as being a transmitter. I'm the DJ and you're the sound system, the microphone, the amplifiers, the speakers.'

'Am not!'

Miss Henning looked her in the eye intently and for a moment Selena felt dizzy, the room around her was spinning and turning into a blur, her own mind was fading. She saw Miss Henning playing with those little sparks that came out of her body, twirling those flickering lights around her fingers and Selena was slipping back into that trance, her own mind disappearing and suddenly she was everybody again waves of energy were projected into other people, controlling them, telling them what to do.

'See.' Miss Henning said as she let go of the lights. As if they were attached to rubber bands they shot back in her body and Selena felt like herself again. She rubbed her hand over her chest trying to feel where those lights went.

'But I don't understand,' she said. 'Why...I mean... How... I mean...' She shrugged and lifted her hand palms to the ceiling.

'You don't have to understand, you just go about living your life. My company will offer you a job when your internship is over and I'll make sure you'll stay close to me for the time being so I can use you whenever necessary.'

'But... I... I... I don't even know what to do now.' Selena said.

Miss Henning twisted her finger around and she played with one of the little balls of light. She wasn't talking to Selena anymore but she was talking into the ball of light. 'Stop worrying, stop asking questions, go home, go to bed and I see you tomorrow at work, bring me a latte and a breakfast wrap.' She let go of the little ball of light and Selena felt the overpowering compulsion to go home, it wasn't even a compulsion it felt like such a natural impulse that it didn't even occur to her to question it.

She got dressed hoisted her bag over her shoulder. 'By miss Henning see you tomorrow.' She said as she walked back to her car.

'Bye sweetheart.' Her boss said. 'Tomorrow.'

***