Injection for Erection

Story Info
Doctor (anal)ysis femboy with a boner problem.
1.1k words
3.97
11.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 19, I was having trouble getting erections. I would never get hard. Looking back on it, I think it was because I always thought of myself as more feminine, and being masculine never turned me on like something being shoved up my ass. But I digress. I had just started to come to terms with being bi, and I'd started shaving my body, and had shoulder length hair that was pretty girly. I was always chubby, but most of it was around my ass and thighs. I had really thick thighs, and a big fat ass that could've been a girls if it wasn't for the little sack between my thighs.

Anyway, I was getting fed up of not being able to use my cock, so I arranged a doctors appointment to get it checked out. After being mistaken for a girl by the receptionist (baggy clothes, face more or less hidden by hair I guess) I had finally met and talked to my doctor about what was going on. (He was in his mid thirties, not too unattractive to be honest, pretty scruffy and all over the place though.) After an awkward, but quick (not very large down there) inspection of my penis, and some questions about my lifestyle, he said that it could be linked to a prostate issue. I was booked in for a prostate exam the next week. Lucky me.

I turned up the next week, wearing tight jeans and a baggy jumper. A different receptionist made the same mistake. I got into the doctors office.

"Hi there M, I'm all set up for you here, so go ahead and strip off for me and put on this gown. I'll be back in a minute."

I did as he said, without saying a word.

After 5 minutes of cold, anxiety filled waiting he came back in with a tub of Vaseline, gloves and a grin on his face.

"OK, let's get to it then shall we? Can I have you on your hands and knees, facing away from me please?"

I shakily turned around and bent over. I bit my lip. This was turning me on.

Weird, I know, but I was pretty weird back then anyway. And gay? Maybe.

Anyway, a barely audible groan from him while I stuck my ass in the air. It felt like hours before I finally felt a cold digit against my butthole. They should at least warm the Vaseline up a bit. While he was putting the vaseline on my butt, im pretty sure i felt something poke my leg a couple of times.

His finger slowly slipped into me, and I only moaned a tiny bit.

"Relax, I'll be nice and gentle."

I could hear his breathing get heavier. How unprofessional.

His finger moved around inside me, slowly exploring my insides.

Without a word, he pulled out his finger. I heard the Vaseline tub open again, and some ruffling. I didn't dare to move my head. I could hear vaseline being applied to something else behind me.

Butterflies in my tummy, and a tingle in my crotch.

Then a pressure against my butt. His hand pulled my gown up to my head, and pushed my head into the chair seat, while a cock, bare, slick, warm, started pushing slowly against my entrance. I was moaning, muffled into the exam chair. The room was dead silent except for the muffled moans i gave, as his cock edged inch by inch into me. And then it edged out. And in. Out again. Faster.

He was fucking me.

His hips starting slapping against my fat cheeks, as he picked up his pace. I felt his hand on my hip, while the other still held my head down. I was barely breathing, yet I don't think I've ever felt so good. Him holding me in place as he used me as a fleshlight. Jerking with some slut's butthole. I grabbed the sides of the chair hard as his fucking grew more frantic and out of rhythm. His balls slapped against that little sack between my thighs that I was so ashamed of, as his cock started getting harder. I could feel his hands tense on my buttcheeks as his cock grew rock solid, and started spewing into me. He kept fucking while filling me with his cum, the subject of this 'exam' dangling between my legs and dripping my precum all over his exam chair. His fucking slowed, as I started feeling his cum dripping down from my hole, and he pushed deep, one final time. I came. It spurted through my limp dick, onto my thighs and the leather chair below.

"Clean up."

He pulled out of me, and forced me to my knees on the floor. He rubbed his sloppy, softening cock over my face, and pushed it between my lips. I could taste a lot on that cock, while I played with myself under my gown. Not with my cock, of course. I fondled my little balls a bit and pushed a finger into my ass, all while licking his dirtied cock. He pulled away from my mouth, and pushed my head toward the chair again, where a little puddle of my cum was. I arched my back, pushed my ass up and started licking, while I felt a soft cock against my entrance. He was a lot smaller now that he came, but I think he was hoping it would get hard again inside me. He awkwardly pushed his limp dick back into me, and started trying to fuck me again. He pushed it all the way in, and i felt it start to throb, and slowly grow inside me.

Then he pulled out. He grabbed me by my chest and hip and placed my back on his chair. He bent down and slowly pushed himself back into me, and then made eye contact with me as he started to fuck me again. He reached under the hospital gown and grabbed at my chest. Fucker was making it gay.

He then bent his head down and started to kiss me. His tongue darted between my lips and he pushed his cock in and out of me, picking up the pace everytime our tongues met. He started going harder and faster, and moved a hand underneath my ass, arching it up to heet his hips, his balls slapping underneath my entrance. He started slowing down, and groaning into my mouth as our tongues darted between our lips. He moved his hand from my chest to my crotch, and started stroking my little limp cock, as he came inside me again. He kept fucking me as his orgasm subsided, my hole even sloppier with his second load. He kept stroking me and pushing into me. I came into the gown from his stroking.