Ink Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His camper was there. I was about to go back and hide for the night when movement stopped me. The back door opened.

"...will definitely give you a call. We don't get many people out here anyways," and old man was saying as he held the door for Brock.

Brock looked up and down the edge of the woods, then nodded. "Thanks. It's important. She has autism, so she may say all kinds of crazy things. She may also be naked. It's important that you call me if you see her, ok? I need to go check other places. Thanks again."

I watched him pull away, hiding from his lights. As soon as he was gone, I stepped out of the woods and hurried to the man.

"There you are!" he said excitedly, pulling out his phone.

"No! Do NOT call him! Call the police!"

"He said you might..."

"Listen to me, call the police. If I am crazy or sick they will get me to him, right? If I am not crazy and he kidnapped me and tried to rape me before I escaped, then you are a hero. Please, just call the police! He is the serial killer who has been strangling women. The Purity Strangler! Please!"

The man stared at me in shock, then nodded and called 911. He let me in and got me a pair of pants and a dry shirt while we waited. I asked where we were and apparently we had been driving for several long hours. I stood in relief when headlights lit up the man's window, then half collapsed when Brock shoved the door open.

"No!" I whispered in anguish.

"I told you to call ME!" he raged at the old man.

"Run!" I said to the man as I sprinted to the front door.

He caught me by the hair and yanked me back against him. "You shouldn't have run!" he raged.

I noticed the old man had scurried down the hall and a door slammed and locked. I only had to stall him until the police arrived!

"Brock! You're hurting me!" I wailed as he lifted me by my hair.

"Shut up!" he yelled, hauling me towards the door.

"Brock! Your arm! Are you ok? Is Ricky ok? I need to wrap your arm, wash it in the sink. Let me down!"

He growled and yanked me out to the camper. He was rough as he shoved me into the back and got in. He didn't wait, he started it and pulled out at breakneck speed. I was thrown back against the bed and I heard a whimper. I managed to get up on the bed and pull Ricky close as he wriggled closer to lick my face, still whining. He was favoring his left side, both legs. I squeezed him as I sobbed into his fur. "Thank you!" I whispered. "You tried!"

How had he known? How had he known the old man had called the police and not him? He had to have a scanner. Still, they had to be close! Maybe there was still a chance! I had to try and distract him.

I rolled out of the bed and held myself up as I went through the drawers for something to use as a weapon. The best I could find was a plastic fork. I saw a pen on the dash, but I wasn't sure I could reach it before he stopped me.

I moved closer.

"Sit down!" he spat.

I moved like I was going to sit on the passenger seat, then 'accidentally' fell and hit the dash, closing my hand around the pen. I rocked back as if trying to steady myself and raised my hand.

He caught my wrist over a foot from his face with a snarl, then yanked me down across his lap. He held me there as he drove, with one wrist pinned in my back, the other pinned between us. He was pushing down hard enough to make it hard for me to breathe.

To my surprise, he pulled back in behind the same barn and killed the engine and the lights. He carried me back to the bed and sat me down roughly before lifting Ricky gently and setting him up on the passenger seat. He stayed there a moment, petting the dog and whispering to him and letting him lick his face.

When he turned back to me, he looked anguished.

I stood shakily. "I need to clean your arm and rewrap it," I said confidently.

"Take your fucking clothes off, now," he hissed.

I shook my head. "No. No Brock, I need to make sure you aren't hurt too badly and it doesn't get infected. You..."

He slapped me hard enough to drop me to the bed, then yanked the borrowed clothes off of me roughly. "You had to fuck everything over, didn't you? You made me hurt my dog! You made me have to run all across the woods and come and hunt you down. Now the fucking police will be looking for us! You had to fucking ruin it all! Margaret, I will kill you before I let them take you from me. Know that. Lay down!"

I didn't stop trying to struggle away, tears rolling down my cheeks. "Kill me then! Kill me and get it over with, I am tired of being afraid of you! I will never stop fighting you or trying to get away, so just kill me!"

He drew his fist back and punched me in the stomach so hard I lost my breath and saw spots as I tried to get a breath again. When I could move, he had me laid out on the bed, his legs between mine as he laid on me, my wrists held on one of his hands above my head.

"If you bite me, I will kill your brother in front of your eyes," he growled, then pressed his lips to mine.

I whimpered, but didn't fight him. He fumbled his own pants down as he kissed me and I lay under him sobbing. When he pulled back, breathing heavily and trying to get his pants down, I begged him again. "Please Brock? Please don't do this? I..."

"Shut up!" he said breathlessly. His eyes were glazed completely with want. He kicked his pants off while still holding me down. His fingers pressed between my legs and he shoved them down my slit with a soft moan. He pushed a finger into me and I screamed and tried to squirm away. "No baby, no, shhhhh. I need this, I want this. I want you Little One, even after everything. I need you. I have always needed you. Give yourself to me. I need you to give yourself to me, I need you to be mine. I need you to fix me. Give yourself to me," he whispered, his fingers rubbing roughly between my legs.

I shook my head and cried harder. "I don't want this! Pleeeease! Not... not until we are really married!" I said desperately. "We... we can go to Vegas! We will be anonymous there, no one will know who we are. We can really get married! Really truly, on paper! Then we can do this! Please Brock, I don't want to be just another whore, I need to be married first!"

If anything would sway him, that would. He paused, looking down at me, his eyes considering.

"I need you now," he growled.

"I know. I know. We have to wait though. We have to be married. For now... you can just stroke yourself? I will sit over here where you can see me. As soon as you take care of your need we can go to Vegas. We aren't too far. A short drive! I know you don't trust me. Tie me up, bring an official to the camper. Let him do everything, then we can go! Anywhere in the world, it won't matter. I will be your wife and you will be my husband. Won't that be better? More real? If we do this before we are married, it will mess it all up!"

He growled and shoved away from me. I scrambled to the corner of the bed, as far from his as I could get.

"Stop covering yourself," he demanded as he started stroking his cock. I looked away and closed my eyes as I lowered my arm from my breasts. I didn't stop clamping my legs shut, but he didn't say anything. I heard nothing but his heavy breathing and grunts and the light sound of slapping for several long minutes. I couldn't stop the tears from falling.

Please find me, I silently begged the police. They had to be at the old man's house by now? They had to be looking for me? For Brock's camper? Please!

"Get up!" he demanded gruffly.

I opened my eyes and looked and he was standing at the sink, washing his hands. I got up slowly and found more clothes to wear. He didn't say anything or even look at me. He got in the driver's seat and waited for me. I scooted in next to Ricky and he wiggled his way onto my lap before I fastened my seatbelt. I scratched his ears and hugged him as Brock pulled onto the road.

Where were the police? Why was the road so empty?!?

"I want a real kiss," he said suddenly. "I want a kiss from you."

I took a deep breath and unbuckled.

"Not right this second. When I stop next time. A willing, real kiss. I want to feel how much you love me."

"Ok," I answered softly. I didn't redo my belt. I slid off the seat to the floor between seats and laid my head against his thigh. He put his hand on my shoulder and ran his thumb up and down my jaw. That reminded me. I got up and cleaned his arm as he drove, then re-wrapped it and sat back down between the seats. He ran his fingers through my hair and petted me, holding me against him. I let him as I sat and tried to think. Every other thought was wondering why the police had not found us yet.

"Little One," he said softly. "Go get some sleep. I will wake you when we get there."

"Are you sure? Maybe we should both get some sleep. It wouldn't be wrong for you to sleep next to me and hold me. Not really. Would it?"

"Maybe in a bit, Little One," he said distractedly. "I have to find a way through their search first."

I froze. How did he know where their search was?!? The only explanation was that he had an earpiece tuned into their frequency. What else could it be?

"Maybe we should hide, park somewhere and hide till morning. Sleep. In the morning they will think we slipped through their net and it won't be so hard to find a way out," I said softly. I was hoping it would give the police time to bring more cars in to extend the search.

"Maybe. I'll see what we find."

"What about there? That old silo and lean to? We can park behind them, no one would notice us there?"

"Too out in the open. Go lay down babe, I will find us a place or get us through it."

I sighed and got up, then looked down at Ricky. "Can you stop just long enough to take Ricky back to the bed with me?" I asked, leaning over to kiss his giant head as he wagged and tried to lick my face. "I can't pick him up, he is too heavy."

"He weighs more than you do," Brock answered distractedly. "I will bring him in a bit. Go lay down."

I went back to the bed and curled up, but couldn't sleep. I watched out the small back window and prayed to see lights.

I jerked when I felt movement and turned my head, then winced. It was daytime, morning from the sun in the window. Brock was climbing into the bed next to me and Ricky was wriggling his way higher from where Brock had set him down at the foot of the bed.

"Sleep ok?" Brock grumbled.

"I must have," I answered, trying to disguise looking out the window as I leaned down to help Ricky get closer. We were behind a large brick building, next to a treeline. I could hear cars, we must be off the highway.

Brock took hold of me and pulled me to lay down against him, holding me tight with a huge arm. "You feel good," he whispered, then sighed. Seconds later, he was snoring softly. I waited as long as I could, then tried to slip out of his arms. I got down far enough that it was my neck he clamped his arm down on. "What are you doing?" he demanded angrily.

"I have to use the restroom! It's morning, it's always the first thing I have to do when I wake up!"

"Fuck," he spat angrily, relaxing his arms slightly, but not enough. He got up and pulled me out the drivers side door, then pushed me against the camper. "Go," he demanded.

"What? Out here?"

"Yes, out here. No one can see, squat and go. Hurry up, I'm tired."

"I can't..."

"You have ten seconds before I take you back in, tie you up and let you piss yourself!" he snarled.

I huddled down, trying to hide myself from him, but he was looking out towards where the road was and not at me.

That morning was the longest four hours of my life. Laying there in his arms, wide awake, terrified to move. Even the slightest movement would wake him in a rage. I was afraid to breathe too heavily.

He finally got up just before noon, looking grumpy and still tired. He didn't speak at all as he threw himself out the drivers door and stood blocking it as he relieved himself on the pavement. He got right back in and started the camper.

"Before we move," I said quickly, "could you help Ricky back up here to sit with us?"

He turned to look back at Ricky who was laying on the bed, wagging his tail. "Come on boy!" he called. Ricky tried to move, pushing himself with his good leg, then managed to get down and limp up to flop down between the seats. I sat in the passenger seat, watching Brock warily as I petted Ricky.

I was surprised when he pulled into a gas station, then felt stupid for being surprised. Of course the camper used gas. He pulled on a hat and put on sunglasses. "Get in the back," he demanded. "Be still, be quiet."

I nodded and moved, but immediately went to the opposite window to look out as he put gas in. There was a teenager pumping gas and looking at his phone. I waved, but he didn't look up. I couldn't bang on the window, Brock would hear. I kept waving, trying to get the kids attention. He finally looked up at the fuel pump and his eyes went past the pumps to me. He looked confused. I waved frantically and wrote 'help' on the window, then '911'. He stood and stared at me for a moment, then replaced the nozzle and half nodded before walking towards the station.

I moved to watch him as he walked in, looking over at Brock as he did. In the station, he stood at the window watching Brock and got on his phone.

Please be calling the police I begged.

The drivers side door opened and I quickly sat down. "You hungry?" he asked.

"Starved," I answered, hoping to stall him some.

"What do you want? They may not have much selection here."

"I guess I can't come look? Ummm, if they have a banana, that will work."

"Banana? In a gas station? Babe, you get a stale donut, or a bag of chips."

"Oh. Do they have coffee?"

"Probably."

"Can I have coffee and a donut?"

"Sure. Sit tight. Do NOT move and do NOT try to get out. The door is locked and I will punish you if you try again."

"I will wait right here," I answered quickly.

He left and I popped up to look out the window. The boy was still on the phone and when he saw Brock coming, he walked away from the window with his head down. I darted to the front and tried the door. It was locked and the knob to unlock it was missing. I looked around the dash and I saw it, the little earpiece he was using to listen in. I even saw the radio mounted under the other side of the steering wheel. I picked up the ear piece and put it down on the floor so it would look like it had fallen if he looked for it, but where he wouldn't see it or find it right away, then I went back to my seat. I watched from the window as the kid came out the door still on his phone. I watched him walk past the back of the camper and look at the license plate as he walked to his car. He got in and sat there on the phone and I watched him fearfully from the window. He looked back at me and I wondered what I looked like. A kid with two hands on the window, looking out, terrified. He gave me a small nod and a thumbs up.

"Please," I whispered.

Brock opened the door and I sat back down. "Here," he said lightly, his tone more friendly now. I moved back to the front as he handed me a coffee and a bag, as well as a banana. "Who the fuck knew gas stations have bananas?" he asked teasingly.

"Someone who likes bananas," I answered lightly. I watched the kid as we pulled out, afraid he would try to follow us. He did not.

"There's a couple donuts in that bag and a couple sausage biscuits, open one of those and hand it to me babe?"

"Sure," I answered, feeling sick to my stomach. I fished out his breakfast and handed it to him as I pretended to sip my coffee. If I put anything on my stomach I would vomit. "So how far are we?" I asked, trying to keep my tone light.

"Super close, I made good time last night. You excited?"

I could tell from his lit up expression that he was. I managed to smile at him. "Margaret McGovern. It does have a nice sound to it, doesn't it?" I asked, avoiding lying outright.

He laughed. "I never thought I would ever get married. I never thought I would want to. I'm glad I found you Rhett," he said the last part gently, with a smile that would have been sweet if he weren't a psychotic killer.

I looked ahead and then sat up. "Is that it?" I asked in awe.

"That's it, Vegas baby. It's cooler to drive into at night, but still pretty cool. I have a little sun dress in one of those bags, go change."

I was shaking so badly I could hardly move as I pulled the dress on. "It's a bit cold for a sun dress?" I called, trying to adjust it.

"It's fine babe, you won't be leaving the camper. Do your hair up nice."

As I tried to twist my hair up, I had to turn to the sink to vomit.

"Easy babe," he called. "It's just nerves. Every bride gets the jitters. I'm a little nervous myself. Mostly excited. I can't wait to rip that tight little cunt open."

I tried to hide my tears as I sat down hard. I was cussing the police in their ineptness in my head. How had they not found me yet?!? This was ridiculous!

He stopped, pulling into a lot and I started to panic. We were here. It was going to happen soon. He came back and moved me to the bed, then gagged me and tied me down. "Won't be long babe," he said gently. "Just a precaution, I know you get scared and I am just making sure, ok? Here, Ricky will stay close, keep you safe. I'll be back quick as I can."

He left and I broke down sobbing. I let myself cry for two minutes, then I made myself stop and try to get my hands free. When I couldn't, I tried to move close enough to untie my gag, but he had my feet tied to the baseboard. I couldn't get myself free. Ricky was very happily licking all my tears away and I pressed my face into him.

I was laying limply in defeat when I heard the keys in the padlock on the side door. It opened and a wide eyed man stepped in, Brock right behind him. Ricky growled and sat up. "Down boy," Brock snapped, closing the door. He pushed the man further in and to a seat before moving to me and untying me. He pulled me up to stand in the small, cramped space with him. "You have the paperwork, right?" he asked the man who was staring at me in concern.

"Yes, right here, just like you asked," the man answered, opening a folder he sat on the table. "You both need to sign here and here on this page, initial this page, and sign here and here on this page."

Brock leaned over the papers, signing with a flourish, then handed me the pen. "Sign it," he demanded darkly when I hesitated. I swallowed hard and looked at the man in terror as I slowly signed the paperwork. As soon as I was done, Brock took the pen and handed it to the man as he pulled me against him. "Now you sign it and say the words," Brock demanded. The man looked between us, but nodded and signed the paperwork before standing. He began a speech about what marriage meant and dedication, but Brock cut him off. "We don't need the whole thing, get to the vows. Remember what I told you."

The man nodded, turning red and cleared his throat. "Do you, Margaret, vow to love and obey your new master in all things, serve him in every way, so long as you both shall live?"

"What?" I asked in shock. "That's not..."

"Say yes," Brock demanded, grabbing a fistful of my hair and yanking my head back.

"Can't it just be normal vows?!?" I asked, my voice raised several octaves.

It didn't matter I tried to tell myself, it was a farce marriage, a forced marriage, it wasn't real. I could say these few words and it wouldn't mean anything!

"Say the words!" Brock demanded angrily.

"I vow to love my husband!" I said quickly. "I vow to be a good wife."

"Repeat the words he said!"

"No! No, I said I would be your wife, not your slave!"

He growled angrily and yanked me close to his face as he leaned in. "You will do as I tell you!"

1...345678