Ink Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are the only person I know who has a land line and a machine."

"Cell is for family, landline is for business and work. I don't want anyone to have my cell who isn't important to me. Mmm, I want to sleep in but we have things to do today. You ok Mami?"

"Fine. Good. A little sore, but it's not bad. I need a shower."

"Me too, wanna save water?" he asked with a grin.

I laughed. "I will shower at my apartment and change there... but if you want to bring a bag, I have a big shower?"

His grin was beautiful as he jumped up and threw some clothes in a bag. I pulled my clothes back on, watching him move around the room with no clothes on. Did he realize he was naked and didn't care, or was he doing it on purpose? He turned back around and saw me standing and watching. "Mami?"

"You always run around like that?" I asked, motioning to his body.

He grinned. "Unless I have company. I always leave the boys free when I sleep."

"The boys?" I asked with a laugh, dropping my jeans back on the floor as I closed the distance. I pulled my t-shirt back off as well.

His smile went from teasing to smokey as he dropped his bag and put his arms around me. "You are going to make us late Mami," he said, his voice husky.

I shrugged. "We can make the shower quick."

He laughed and bent down to lift me up. He carried me to the bed as I put my arms around his neck, then half fell on top of me when we hit the bed. I wrapped my legs around his hips as he kissed me and this time there was no mistaking my intentions as I pulled away and whispered in his ear. "Fuck me Manny."

He gave me a low groan before he kissed me again and slid his hand down to guide himself into me. He pushed in slow and gentle with a sigh of bliss, then began whispering another string of words I didn't understand. He was being gentle, but I wasn't having it. I wanted passion, things I had seen on the TV and internet and read about in books. I pushed him back and he looked down at me in shock for a moment until I flipped over and leaned over the edge of the bed. He grabbed my hips and pushed into me from behind, his rapid words more loud now.

He was still being slow and gentle! I pushed back hard against him, almost angrily. "Fuck me!" I demanded.

"Ay Mami," he growled, his voice low. He took hold of my hips and began ramming into me hard enough to make me scream. "You like that baby?" he asked, ramming faster. "Tell your Papi what you want. Say if for me Mami."

"I do, I want you to fuck me harder, just like this!"

"Who do you want Mami?"

"You Manny!"

"No Mami, call me Papi. Tell your Papi what you want!" he rammed harder and I screamed into the blankets as the pain and pleasure warred inside of me. It felt so good, I felt so full, but it was too hard and too fast. The pain was exquisite.

"Yes! Yes, that is what I want Papi! Oh please please please! I am so close!"

"You want to come for Papi?" he asked, leaning over me and grabbing my shoulder for a better angle. He was jackhammering into me now, bouncing me so hard my teeth were rattling.

"Yes Papi PLEEEASE!" I begged, my hands gripping the sheets harder.

"Come for me Mami, show your Papi what you like!"

I screamed when I came and he growled in an almost snarl as my pussy locked down on him. He took hold of me from behind, hunching over me as he came right on top of me. My walls clenched his cock as he throbbed and poured into me.

"Ah, fuck me Mami, milk that cock! Say you love me Mami, say you love my cock," he demanded, his mouth in my ear.

I moaned as I squeezed him again and again, my body trying to fall to the bed as I lost control of my limbs. "Yes Papi, yes! I love your beautiful cock!" I whimpered.

He collapsed on top of me, panting heavily as he held me. We were both sweating and limp. I was so languid now and even a little tired. He whispered another string of rapid words that I couldn't hear or understand as he rolled off of me.

"Ay Mami. That was amazing. Did I hurt you?"

"Yes. But it was good. I liked it."

"You like pain?"

"I guess I do," I answered, rolling to my back.

"Did you know that before just now?"

"No. Does it bother you?"

He chuckled. "Mami, I loved that."

"I have to admit, I still feel weird when you call me that. And I am not sure I can call you Papi. It's too... umm. Too much like Mommy and Daddy. It's just... off."

"It doesn't mean the same thing. It's like calling you 'baby'. Guys call girls 'Babe' or 'baby' all the time but you don't think of actual babies when they do. Right? It's sort of the same thing, but unique to us. Come on Mami, we need to get dressed, we are late."

I laughed and got up. Picking up Ricky was faster than I thought it would be, his vet bills had been taken care of. All I had to do was walk out with him. My apartment was dusty and musty, but everything was like I had left it. We showered quickly, only pausing to kiss a few times and giggle as she soaped each other up.

I put a dress on and was fixing my hair as he hurried me out the door. "We have plenty of time!" I teased. "We don't have to be to dinner till five! How far is this place?"

"Hush Mami, let me have this one surprise for you. You do not need to control this!"

He teased me as we drove out to the city limits, just out of town. "Are we going to your parents?" I asked as we took the exit that led to his small town.

"No Mami, stop trying to guess! And here, but this on," he said, handing me a bandana. "On your eyes, like a blindfold."

"What?!? Really? Manny..."

"Just do it Mami!" he laughed.

I sighed and tied it on and he laughed as he pulled over. He put a fabric sack over my head before resuming.

"This is too much!" I said, starting to pull the bag off.

"No Mami! I know you could still see! Just let me do this. Trust me. You trust me, don't you?"

"Of course Emanuel Ramirez, I trust you with my life."

"So formal," he teased. "I know you do," he said more gently. He was quiet as he pulled into a gravel lot and parked. He came around and helped me out. "There is gravel here Mija, I am going to carry you just to where you can stand without breaking your ankle."

"Ok," I agreed, holding onto him too tightly. I could hear talking and the wind was cold as it whipped against me. He lifted me slightly, then went several yards before easing me down onto grass. He took my hand and let me slowly across the grass, then took both of my hands and helped me stop up onto concrete. He stopped me and I could hear murmurs. I could also smell food. Barbeque, like someone's picnic.

He very gently pulled the bag off of my head, then moved behind me to untie the bandana and pull it away. I looked around the large park and at all of my family and his family gathered at the large picnic area. They were all grinning and the tables were full of food and kids were running around playing.

"Manny thought you would like it if both families could come together for a meal, get to know each other," my father said brightly, grinning.

"Family is important to both of you!" his mother added quickly. "He wanted you to both be able to be around family without having to choose. All of us together means you never have to choose!" she said happily.

I was smiling so hard I had tears in my eyes as I turned to hug Manny. I stopped short when I turned, he was on one knee looking up at me with his grin. My eyes dropped to the little black box in his hand.

"What are you doing?!?" I demanded, terrified.

"Mami," he said with a chuckle. "I got this for you the day after I made you lunch for the first time. I had no doubt, none at all that you were the one. Margaret Hjalman," he began and I let out a sobbing wail. I dropped down to my knees in front of him and looked up at him, completely dumbfounded. He laughed again and shook his head as he looked down at me in adoration. "Mami ," he whispered, pulling me against him. "Marry me."

I hid my face in his chest, trying to think. I couldn't. I was reeling. Married? To Emanuel? I should have been afraid and thinking of reasons to say no, but instead I was thrilled. I couldn't stop grinning.

"Say yes Mami," he murmured and I could hear the humor in his voice. He already knew the answer, he just had to wait for me to realize what it was. For some reason that made me giggle. He chuckled as I giggled into his chest and hugged me against him. "I want to hear you say it," he whispered.

"Yes," I whispered back. "Yes, Papi, I will marry you."

He laughed and stood up, pulling me with him. "Louder Mami!" he teased, swinging me around.

I laughed joyously and threw my head back. "Yes!" I yelled, my heart soaring and full.

He slowed and stopped, letting me down and bending to press his head to mine. He stepped back and opened the box, grabbing my shaking hand to slide the little antique silver filigree band on my finger.

There were cheers then and half a dozen bodies closing in for hugs from both of us. I shied back, keeping a hold of Manny's hand as I gave everyone half hugs.

"God damn vultures," I heard my father spit. I looked up and followed his gaze to several people standing back with cameras and video cameras. I felt my heart sink. Here? They had recorded everything? I fought back tears and turned back to Manny.

"Shh Mami, fuck them. Ignore them."

"Emanuel!" his other whispered, disgraced. "Language!"

He chuckled and squeezed me closer. "Ignore them Mija. Let's sit down with our family and have a nice lunch. Celebrate."

It was hard to ignore the people taking video and pictures, especially when more showed up. When they came close and started yelling questions, Manny stood up. "All of you back up and leave us alone to have a family lunch!"

"It's public property!"

"When is the date for the wedding?"

"Miss Hjalman, is it true you are married to the Purity Strangler?"

"Miss Hjalman, can you tell us what happened when he had you in his clutches?"

"How did you escape?"

"Officer Ramirez, is it true you allowed her to be taken from the safehouse she was in?"

"Officer Ramirez! Can you give us a statement on..."

"No! No statements, no questions, no interviews!" Manny snapped. He reached down and grabbed my hand. "Sorry Mami, let's get out of here. Madre, I will call you all later, si?"

"Si Emanuel. Take care of her."

"All you god damn pricks get out of the way!" my father yelled, getting between me and the cameras as Manny led me to his car. They followed us. "Go bother someone else, give her some damn privacy! Hasn't she been through enough! You fucking pieces of shit! Leave her alone!"

I gave my dad an appreciative half smile as Manny shut the door, then hid from the cameras still pointing at me.

We were on the news that night, and all over the web as well. All of it. The taking off my blindfold, the proposal, the spinning me around and me laughing. They had caught every minute of what should have been a beautiful and sweet memory. They had taken it from me and made it into some sensationalized fluff piece. I hated them.

I cried myself to sleep and Manny tried to console me to no avail.

The next morning was worse. Manny answered his phone and immediately turned to look at me in concern. His answers were all monosyllabic and his tension made me so nervous I was about to throw up. He hung up and gave me a ridiculously fake smile.

"Mami, pack up. We are taking a little trip!"

"Where to, who was that? What's wrong?"

"It's fine Mija, let's get you and Ricky loaded up and take a drive down to the lake. Or to the Ozarks! Trees are changing and..."

"Ozarks?" I asked in confusion, then scowled at him. "Is it him? Brock? What IS it Manny?"

"Mija," he said gently, moving closer carefully. "He saw the video. He killed the guard and a nurse. They are tracking him, but we need to go. Now. Mija? Margaret?!?"

He caught me as I passed out.

I woke up being jostled into the back seat of his car. "Ay Mami, just lay back and rest. I have you. Ricky is right up front, we are heading out now. Going to stop at your apartment and grab a bag and then head to a safe house. Officers are meeting us there."

He drove me to my apartment and we hurried up the stairs and in. Manny looked around the apartment and I started packing quickly. As soon as I had one bag packed, Manny kissed my head. "I am going to put this in the car, check on Ricky and see if Mason is here yet. And you know. Check around outside. Keep the door shut and locked, I have the key so do not answer if someone knocks. Yah Mija?"

"Got it," I agreed,pulling open another drawer and grabbing more clothes out of it.

He left and I was breathing too heavily as I dumped another drawer in, then went to the closet to pull some clothes off the hangers. I reached up on my tiptoes to pull a handful down and a large hand closed over my mouth as I was jerked off my feet.

I was spun and shoved down on the bed with an elbow in my chest and a hand over my mouth and I looked up in terror into Brock's insane eyes. He was fully gone now. "How fucking DARE you? How DARE you you fucking WHORE! You are my WIFE! You were going to WAIT for me! I NEEDED you to wait for me and you climb on the very first cock you see? You stupid fucking CUNT! I LOVED you! I would have given you anything!"

I was beating at his hand, trying to pull it off of my mouth as tears slid down my cheeks. He was hurting me, but I was more concerned about the fact that I couldn't breathe with his hand over my mouth and the edge of his hand pressed over my nose.

"Why? Why Rhett? I don't understand? I love you!" he said in anguish. "You were so perfect? Why did you ruin everything?"

I shook my head and tried to scream into his hand. I was seeing spots. He moved his hand slightly as if allowing me to speak. I had no idea what to say, but I knew I had to speak quickly if I wanted to live.

"It was all an act!" I panted. "I just hid, didn't you see I never kissed him? I knew if I stayed close to a cop that I would get to see you again soon. I have Ricky! He is in the car. Nothing happened between us, nothing at all. It was like before, he was just keeping me safe while I waited for you to be released. Have you seen all the people following me? They won't leave me alone, not ever, so I have to pretend so they will stop asking me questions about me and you! I don't know what you were told, but remember they are trying to upset you, make you angry, it's what they do. They distort things. I told them I was Mrs McGovern, but the police won't let me say it. They keep saying I am Miss Hjalman even though I told them I was married to you! I am Mrs McGovern though and I have been waiting!"

"I will know if you are lying," he hissed, his hand moving down to rip my shirt open.

"I know you will! I know you will. That's why I wouldn't lie to you. Brock? We are married... and I have thought about what happened between us after our vows a lot. You were right, I did enjoy it. I enjoyed my husband just like you said I would. I never knew things could be that nice, that beautiful until you found me. I have been thinking about us and how nice it was going to be when I saw you again. What it was going to be like when we could spend more than just a few moments together. Isn't that what you want?"

"I want the girl I loved, not some whore!"

"But you know I'm not. I would never sleep with a man I wasn't in love with and married to or going to marry. I told you that and you know it's true. I still have the papers from Vegas," I said softly. "I kept them. They can't deny that we are man and wife if I show everyone the papers, can they?" I asked, laying my cheek against his hand. "When everyone knows I am Mrs McGovern, the police won't be able to hide it anymore. They only did it to upset you. Don't let them upset you! You know that is all they want, to make you angry and sorry that they got you. We are married now, Brock. Where should we go? We can go anywhere!"

"I want my wife to suck my cock," he said angrily, sitting up and pulling me up by my hair. He leaned back on my bed and pulled his cock out, easily twice as big as Manny's and pulled my face to press my lips against it. I squeezed my eyes shut, but knew I had to buy time.

"Alright husband, I will do that for you. Gladly... but can I ask you for something?"

"What?" he snarled.

"Tell me how? Tell me how you like it, what you want me to do? Tell me everything, give me orders like a real man telling his wife what to do. Will you do that?"

"Wrap those lips around my cock and lick the head with your tongue. Swirl it all the way around. Mmm, like that. Now slide down further, choke on it. Don't stop! And don't fucking gag. Take hold of the bottom and pull your head back so I can see those hands on my cock. Slide your lips down again, ram my cock into the back of your throat. Harder! Harder! Faster!" he demanded angrily. He went up on his knees and grabbed my head, then began thrusting. He fucked my face as hard as he could, ramming his large cock further and further down my throat as I fought for air and tried to pull back. "No baby, take it!" he snarled, his hands pulling my hair so hard that I couldn't move. I screamed around his cock as I tried to breathe and an explosion in my head made me light headed as he rammed in and held himself there. I swayed slightly as his hands released my hair and realized he had pulled out and was cumming all over my face, hot spurt after spurt making me blind as I squeezed my eyes shut.

No. My mouth was still full I realized as he started to slowly pull his cock out of my mouth as it softened. He fell away and I gasped for air, trying to wipe all of the cum off of my face. I was crying loudly I realized, panting and fighting to breathe and open my eyes.

Hands caught me and I screamed again, trying to escape Brock's grip.

"Ay Mami, shhh, be still!" Manny's voice was anguished and I felt a towel on my face, wiping my eyes and mouth.

"Manny?" I wailed fearfully, then saw the red towel. Blood. So much blood. I was covered in it, drenched in it. I screamed again and tried to fathom where it was coming from.

I bounced off the wall and saw Brocks blue prison jumper on the bed. Where his head had been, there was a blob of bloody, read meat.

The explosion, the blood, his hands letting go, all of it.

Manny had shot him in the head.

He was dead.

Brock McGovern was dead.

I screamed again and fell down to my knees with a wail of both relief and horror. I was covered in his blood and there was a dead man on my bed. He had died with his cock buried in my throat as I screamed for help.

"Mami, shhhh," Manny whispered, holding me against him. I sobbed in his arms and rocked. He had saved me, but he had also damned me. The Purity Strangler had died with his cock in my throat, strangling me with it.

1...345678