Ink Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised my eyebrows. "I never have, but I can try, I guess. Get my mom's recipe. Your mom wants to try my moms gumbo?"

"If I like it she wants you to teach her to make it," he said with his shining grin. He uncovered the phone. "Si Madre... Yah, very very tiny. Adorable, but don't call her that. She gets offended... Not too much, she doesn't... No... Ay, yah. Big temper. It's adorable too... Very smart... No, she reads. A lot... I told you all this already Madre, I called to tell you I would see you maybe this weekend... I am staying close to her until she feels safer... Yah, he is... No... I will let you know later Madre, she is giving me a look... No no no," he laughed. "No madre. No grandkids yet," he said, his eyes shining as he looked at me. He laughed again as my mouth opened. I rolled away and got up, going to my drawers to find clean clothes so I could take a shower.

He was still on the phone when I slipped into the bathroom and shut the door. The shower felt amazing and I scrubbed myself over and over again, then just stood in the hot water. When I came out, Manny was wearing a t-shirt and texting, looking more serious.

"That is my brother's old shirt," I laughed, knowing he got it out of my drawer.

"It fits. Feel better?"

"Much. Thanks. You told your mom about me?"

"Oh yeah. The day after I met you. Come here Mami," he said gently, raising his arm to put around me when I sat next to him.

"Not sure I should," I answered, drying my hair as I tossed my clothes in the hamper.

"We need to talk," he said softly, patting the bed next to him.

"About what?" I asked, picking up my brush and sitting at my vanity. He looked at me in my mirror and grinned as he leaned back on his elbow.

"Ay Mami, you still won't say it? It's fine. It is all over the news, Madre said they have our names. They are at her house too. Captain Ellison said McGovern knows too. He got himself put in the infirmary when he found out. Some asshole showed him the footage on his phone of you and me by the helicopter. He fast forwarded through all the hour and eighteen minutes that we sat there, showing him me carrying you to the car too. The news has all kinds of footage of us. Leaving the station, coming in here. The fact that I haven't left yet. It's becoming a big story. That going to be a thing for you Mami?"

"What can I do about it now?" I asked nonchalantly, but I was blushing as I brushed my hair.

He chuckled again and stood up. He kissed the top of my head before going into the bathroom. He came out drying his hands. "How did you end up with the master bedroom?" he asked curiously.

"When they added on, they made a bigger one with a bigger bathroom with a loft studio for my mom. So I got this one. Danny was already moved out and Ben loved his attic bedroom. Also, he always kind of spoiled me."

"Convenient. So Mami... I will not press the issue, but I do want you to know I still owe you a kiss."

"Didn't go well for you last time," I said breathlessly, trying to hide my face and the smile that was trying to spring to my lips.

"Yah Mami, that was my mistake. I let myself get distracted on the job. I am not working now though. Also, he is in custody. Sedated right now even, until he is back in max. You still afraid of him?"

"Yes and no. I don't want him to get out and come after me again... but I don't think he will hurt me. He wants me to be his wife, he thinks I am pure or something. He thinks he is in love with me and we are meant to be together."

"So you don't think you need me here for protection?" he asked in amusement.

"I don't... but I do feel safer?"

"Ay Mami. I will stay until you ask me to go."

"Thanks," I managed, still not able to look at him or admit why I wanted him with me.

It turned out, he loved Gumbo and we sat around the table with my family talking and laughing. It would have been quiet and awkward without him there, everyone being so wary of my mood and my feelings. Manny got me to laugh and them to laugh too.

I peeked over at him when my mom was wiping tears of laughter from her eyes and his grin made my heart hurt. He looked down at me and gave me a wink with another smile. My heart fluttered. He took hold of my hand under the table and I let him, feeling my face heating as I looked around.

After dinner, he sat with me on the couch, his arm around me, talking and laughing some more until a flash shone in the window.

My father yelled obscenities as he hurried to the side window. "Get the fuck off my property!" he screamed as he yanked the curtains closed. "Those shitheads broke through my hedges! I'm calling the cops!"

"I got this," Manny said, pulling his phone out. He hit a number on his speed dial and explained what had happened. In ten minutes, there was a police tape perimeter around their house and two uniforms keeping reporters back.

"I don't understand," I said, confused. "It's over. The story is over. Why are they still here and bothering us?"

"They still want your version, to know what happened, what he did. Captain is making a statement tomorrow, but they may not leave over for a while."

That weekend, there were still reporters outside of my parents home. I didn't understand it, but I knew I couldn't stay there and keep everyone in my family hostage. I called about my old apartment.

"No Mami, come stay with me at my place," Manny said, taking the phone out of my hand.

"I don't think I am comfortable with that."

"Still Mami?" he teased. "I have been wearing your brother's old clothes for days. I think you owe me at least one night at my place."

I smiled and shrugged. "How far is it? Can we stop and check on Ricky?"

"Ay Mami. Pack a bag."

His place was cute, to my pleasant surprise. It was a small house with minimalist furniture. I would not have thought he would be the type to be so stylish. His room was just as nice, even if it was completely monochromatic. It was very simple compared to his bright personality. He had a bookcase, but the few books on it were all manuals and textbooks. The bottom shelf was photo albums. It was sort of endearing to see all of the old pictures of his family from generations back. People who he couldn't have ever known, but he could name every one of them and everything about them. It was sweet and made my heart go all warm.

I laid my head on his shoulder and it was the most affection I had shown him since the day I had arrived back. He didn't say anything or take advantage more than toying with my hair as I turned the pages and he talked about his family.

The next day I got to meet his family and they were all I had expected. His mother was gushing and sweet and liked to hug and almost as short as I was. His father also liked to hug and Manny had his smile. He was the same size as Manny and I felt less like a freak than I ever had in my life. His siblings were all small as well, and their spouses. All except his sister Rosita whose husband was at least 6'4". He stood out like a ridiculously sore thumb.

Their big old farmhouse was festive and colorful and the kitchen was very homey with dried herbs hanging from lines hanging along the ceiling. There was so much to see about how he grew up. Even his room had his things in it though two of his little cousins were in it now. I got to see pictures and trophies and memorabilia. I felt... at home.

The food was amazing. I especially loved the empanadas and Manny teased me when I had seconds. At the end of the night I was a little sad to go, but realized as we drove back to his place that I had never had time to make arrangements to stay anywhere. He was smiling as he pulled me into his little house.

He hit the little answering machine, then deleted four messages from journalists who wanted interviews and listened to the one from the vet that said Ricky was ready.

"You sure you want to keep that psycho's dog?" Manny asked me. "You can find him a good home where he won't be a constant reminder. I will get you a new dog."

"He's a good dog! And it's not his fault his owner was a prick. And he helped me. He attacked Brock when he was hitting me."

"You said he didn't hurt you?" Manny said, irritably. The first time I had seen him angry.

"He was... spanking me. It didn't hurt so much as it was humiliating. Still, Ricky went after him and I was able to get away. I made it to a house and called the cops before he tracked me down. It wasn't a big deal."

He looked down at me, his face still perturbed, then he sighed. "Ay Mami. No one will ever hurt you again," he said softly, then bent and kissed the top of my head. "I will take you to get the dog in the morning and call my landlord. Pets are fine as long as she knows."

"Presumptuous!" I said with a laugh.

"Nah Mami. I think you should move in with me."

"You can't really think that! You haven't even kissed me!"

"Yet," he amended with his smile. "Mami, I don't think we have to do anything in the conventional way. Move in with me."

I turned away to smile. "We'll see," I answered noncommittally.

He laughed and picked me up from behind to carry me to the bedroom. I lay awake as he held me to sleep for the fifth night in a row. I was thinking about that. He had held me to sleep and never really pressed me for me. Not even a kiss. What kind of guy was that patient? I felt like another shoe was going to drop. He couldn't be that perfect. What was wrong with him?

Maybe he wasn't pushing it because he was afraid to have sex. Maybe he had tiny penis issues. He wanted commitment before sex so that it would be harder for me to walk away if he was hung like a pinky joint. Did he think that would matter to me? That I would care about that? Even if I didn't, he probably did. Guys were weird about that.

Or maybe it was something else. Maybe he was asexual and didn't like sex at all?

Or maybe he was just being patient with me because things have been so fucked up for me.

I sighed and turned over to face him, looking up at his face. His closely trimmed black hair, his long lashes laying on his cheeks, the little scar on his eyebrow that he got on the monkey bars as a kid, his full lips over his slightly crooked teeth, his beautifully dark skin. He was handsome.

"Ay Mami, you need sleep," he said tiredly without opening his eyes.

I moved higher and went up on one elbow to look down at him. He turned to look up at me, opening his eyes with a smile. "Can't sleep Mija?"

I leaned down and kissed him softly, then pulled back and looked down at him. He grinned, his eyes shining.

"I knew you would do that in your own time," he said softly, running his fingers over my jaw. He sat up and turned me to my back as he kissed me again, as softly as I had kissed him. "Mmm, Mami," he breathed, moving to kiss my jaw and neck before kissing my mouth again. His kiss lingered this time, but he was still very gentle and tentative like he was ready for me to turn away any moment.

I reached up and pulled him in tighter and kissed him. He didn't need another invitation as he kissed me more passionately, pushing my mouth open with his and threading his fingers through mine to hold my hand down above my head.

He mumbled something I didn't understand as he moved to kiss my neck again, biting gently as he pressed his body to mine. His hand slid up the borrowed t-shirt I was wearing as he caressed my breast and rolled his thumb over my nipple. "Ay dios mios," he whispered, then rolled away suddenly and stood up. He paced with his hands on his head, looking up at the ceiling.

"Manny?" I asked, confused.

"Ay Mami. Lo siento. I should not have taken advantage."

"You didn't? You didn't do anything I didn't want you to do?" I was so confused.

"Mami, I..."

"Rhett. My name is Rhett, or even Margaret," I said angrily, my feelings a little hurt.

He chuckled and came back and sat next to me. "Mami, I do not want to push too far too fast. Not while you are confused and maybe not ready. I don't mind waiting. I did not think you would, not if you have waited this long?"

I shrugged and got up, going out to his couch to lay down.

"No no no Mami," he laughed and picked me up, carrying me back to his room. He laid me on the bed and leaned over me, lacing his fingers through mine again. "I know tomorrow we are having dinner with your family, but there is something I want to show you first. We would have to leave a little early to go and get back in time."

"How early?"

"I will let you know. Dress... nice."

"Then you will have to take me to my apartment after we pick up Ricky. All my nice clothes are still there."

"I can do that. Get some sleep Mija," he said gently, then kissed my head again. He rolled and pulled me close and I laid in his arms feeling frustrated. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted... more. I wanted to do what I had almost done with Brock... and to come again. That was what I wanted. To come. My body wanted it and I was frustrated with a need for it. It wasn't fair that he did this to me, then left me hanging like this!

I turned to look up at him again, then went up on my elbow to look down at him again. He smiled without opening his eyes. "Mami, sleep," he said throatily.

I bit my lip, trying to build my courage, then leaned against him and put my hand on his belly. A deep breath and I slid it lower, toying with the small trail of hair on his lower belly. His eyes sprang open and he looked at me with his eyebrows high. He raised his hand and I thought he may grab my wrist and stop me, but he put his arm behind his head and watched me, amusement lighting his eyes. And desire. I swallowed and moved my hand a little lower, running my fingers just under the edge of his boxer briefs. I looked away from his eyes and down at where my hand was going.

He did not suffer from male inadequacies. The bulge growing in his underclothes wasn't huge, but it was a bit larger than proportionate. Smaller than a regular sized man, large for him and therefore me. I swallowed again and glanced back up at his face. He was still watching me, his eyes sparkling. God he was hot. Had I ever imagined he was anything less than a total babe?

I looked back down and sat up a little higher, then moved quickly before I lost all of my nerve. I pushed his underwear back and took hold of his cock and wrapped my lips over the top.

"AY MAMI!" he cried out in shock, then moaned loudly as I slid my lips down the length of him. I had never done this before and I wasn't sure I was doing it right, but I had seen it in movies and on the internet. I was trying to do it like I had seen. His hands curled into my hair as he moaned a long string of words I couldn't understand. I didn't stop, gripping him hard at his base and sliding his cock to the back of my throat as far and hard as I could. "Ah Mami!" he cried again as I took hold of his balls gently in my other hand, then he trailed off into more words that I didn't know the meaning for. They were happy words, that was evident. He yelled out suddenly, then exploded into my mouth. I gasped, but swallowed convulsively as his fingers curled more tightly into my hair. "Ay Mami!" he cried again, panting as he squirted the last shot down my throat. I sucked for a moment longer until he went soft in my mouth and he pulled me up close to him. "I did not..." he breathed, shaking his head. "I did not think you would want to... Ay Mami, what do I even say?"

"Say it's my turn?" I asked and he barked a shocked laugh. He got up on his knees, grinning and his eyes shining down at me as he flipped me to my back. He pulled off my clothes with a small noise of pleasure as he looked me over. He dropped down and kissed me, then moved to put his lips around my breast, pulling my nipple up into his mouth as he moved his hand down between my legs.

"So hot and wet," he said throatily, his mouth vibrating as he dragged his lips down my breast to leave a trail of kisses down my belly. He slid a finger into me as his thumb played over my clit.

"Mmm, yes! There, I like that!" I whispered, gripping the sheets.

"Here Mami?" he teased, rolling his tongue around my clit as he moved his thumb.

"Ohhhh, god yes. Yes!"

He growled with satisfaction as he closed his mouth around my clit and sucked gently so he could roll his tongue over it and lick it. I cried out through clenched teeth and wrapped my legs around his head as I raised my hips to his mouth.

I came much faster than I had last time, locking around his head and bucking against him, letting out a keening wail as I tried to ride it out. When I relaxed my hold, panting, he pulled back, his eyes wild with excitement. He dove close to me with a need driving him. "Ay Mami," he breathed, covering my mouth with his. He grabbed my knee and pulled it high around his waist and before I realized what was happening, he was pushing his rock hard cock into me. I turned from his mouth and gasped, opening my mouth to tell him to stop, but it turned into a cry of pain as he shoved into me. He groaned, his mouth against my temple as he pulled back and pushed in again. He whispered a phrase, then kissed me temple and moaned again. "Mami, you are so tight and hot and wet!" he exclaimed, pushing deeper. "Tell me how bad you want me, say it Mami, say you want your Papi." he moaned again, pushing in and out slowly. "Ay, fuck, Mami, you are so tight. Does it hurt? Am I too fast? Ay, fuck! Say you want me Mami!"

I was breathing too quickly, but I was trying to get past it. It was fine, I wanted this, didn't I? I hadn't said no. I had given him no sign that this wasn't ok. None.

"Fuck, you want it faster baby? Harder? Tell me Mami, tell me what you want! I want to hear you. Uhnnnn, baby, fuck! I am close Mami, tell me where you want it!"

I looked up at him in panic. I hadn't thought this far ahead, this hadn't been in my plan at all! He shoved forward, then groaned as he shot into me, throbbing and pulsing. I felt every bit of his hot cum as it spilled into me, every throb of his perfect cock.

"Fuck Mami, you are so hot. I have needed that from the moment you snarked at me and I read your file. I was ready to wait as long as you needed to, but fuck. I am not upset that you could not wait. Come here. Mami? What's wrong?"

"Nothing! Nothing," I answered too quickly with a tremulous smile.

"Was I too rough? Did I hurt you? I know it was..."

"No. No, I am ok. I... I just thought we would... um, go only so far and then go to sleep. I didn't know... the other part would happen."

"The other...? Mami, are you saying you didn't want to go that far?"

"It's ok! It's fine. I just... I just didn't know you would be so ready so soon after..."

"Ay dios mio. Lo siento Mami, por favor!" he said in anguish.

I didn't know what that meant, but I shook my head. "No! No, it's ok! It's fine! It...it was nice. I wasn't expecting it, but it wasn't a bad thing. It's ok. It's not like I wasn't planning on it eventually being you, right? Now it's done and we won't have that..."

"Shh," he whispered, putting his thumb on my frantically rambling mouth. "I'm sorry. I should not have expected that that was ok, I got carried away. I knew you were... Anyway. I am..."

"Don't! Don't say it again, please? I am not sorry. I am happy it was you. I'm not sorry. I don't want you to be sorry. Do you understand?"

"Ay Mami," he said sadly.

"And don't be upset or sad! We just... that was beautiful. I do not want it to be a bad thing. Please? Now you have to smile at me and make me laugh."

He pulled me against him, hugging me tight. He kissed my head over and over again, then turned my face up to kiss me. He pulled me down to lay down, holding me almost painfully tight against him. "Sleep Mami," he whispered.

I woke to his landline ringing loudly. He groaned and squeezed me tighter when I started to get up. "Let the machine get it," he mumbled.

1...345678