Ink Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I vowed to be your wife," I said softly, raising my hand to touch his cheek. "You said that was what you wanted. I won't be your slave, your whore. I will be your wife."

That seemed to calm him. Some. He let go of my hair and stood up. "Finish it," he said to the man.

"Do you, Brock, vow to love and keep her, protect her and cherish her so long as you both shall live?"

"I do," he snapped. "Now here. Take your money and go."

"I need my copy of the papers to file," the man said, trying to be small as he got what he needed. He left out the side door quietly as Brock stared down at me, his eyes crazed with need.

I only knew one thing. The side door was unlocked. I had to make sure he didn't remember to lock it. I took Brock's hand and stepped back towards the bed. I was terrified, but I needed that door to be unlocked if I was going to get away.

I got up in the bed, still looking up at him and he watched me like a predator watching prey.

That was as far as I could go on my own, I was shaking and on the verge of panicking again.

"Take the dress off," he whispered. "Slow your breathing, you are going to pass out. Take it off."

I shook my head, backing up and I saw his expression go feral for a moment. "You are my wife now!" he exploded.

"I'm still afraid!" I wailed, cowering down and curling up in a ball.

He pulled his clothes off, then got into the bed. He grabbed my leg and pulled me close, then grabbed the straps on the sundress and yanked them off before jerking the dress down and off of me. He did the same with my underwear as I tried to move away. He grabbed my legs again and pulled me down so that he was between my legs and he leaned up over me, taking hold of my hands to hold me down under him.

"Shhhh Little One," he purred in my ear. "The pain isn't so bad as you are imagining. Girls like it, sex is amazing. You can't even imagine how excited I am to slide into your tight little cunt. I want you to want it too baby. I want you to enjoy it. Maybe not the first time, but after. After, you will learn to love it. The first time is going to hurt and I want to hear you scream for me," he whispered.

I sobbed brokenly as I tried to twist out of his grip. He moved his hand down and his fingers pushed around on my mound as if searching for something. He found my clit and started rubbing on it, but I shook my head and tried to move away. He followed, watching my face. He was too hard, too rough. There was more discomfort than the pleasure he was trying for and I just laid there and cried. He was getting frustrated as he kept sliding his fingers down to see if I was wet. The fourth or fifth time, he snarled and pushed off of me, then pushed my legs together and lifted them, shoving them against me, doubling me over. His hand landed on my bottom in a smack and I gasped and flinched, but it wasn't hard. He did it again, and again, then landed a light blow right on my pussy lips, then another on my clit.

"Is this what you need?" he asked, his voice low. "To be punished? Like a bad little girl?"

"No!" I panted. "I don't like that!"

"What do you like?" he asked angrily, letting my legs go. He shoved them apart again, then leaned over me to put his mouth on my pussy.

"Stop!" I pleaded, trying to squirm away again.

He grabbed my hips and held my legs apart, pulling my knees higher as his mouth found my clit and began sucking and licking.

"Stop!" I pleaded again as pleasure spiked through me.

He redoubled his efforts, pulling my hips closer to his face before sliding a hand around to toy with my slit. To my horror, I was getting wet for him. No! He slid a finger into me slightly and stopped when there was pressure. He moaned around my clit and the vibration sent another shockwave through me.

I was panting, I realized and I clenched my teeth shut. "Stop!" I pleaded again, but there was no force behind it. The rapture was building and I couldn't stop it. I was horrified as I felt myself giving in to his insistent need. I was holding my breath, so close and the need for fulfillment was stronger than my fear. "No more!" I begged again, not wanting to come for him. I was so close!

I whimpered as I felt it coming, but I gave myself to it. The ecstacy crested as he sucked and flicked with his tongue and I came. I moaned through my teeth as my hips rose to meet his mouth and my hands went to his back that was laying across my stomach.

Wave after wave washed over me as me moaned against me and I twitched and shuddered as I finally came down. When he sat up and turned to look down at me in exaltation, I turned away, humiliated.

"Mmm, my beautiful Little Love, look at me. I told you you would love it, didn't I?" He asked with a chuckle. He leaned down and kissed me, forcing my mouth open. I didn't fight him, but I didn't kiss him back either. That seemed to be enough for him as he moved over me.

The door slammed open and the camper rocked.

"Freeze!" a loud voice demanded, shining a light on us. "Hands high where I can see them!" he shouted as another light came through the door. I couldn't see but I was so relieved I broke down crying again. "Hands out now, or I will shoot!"

Brock looked malevolent as he went up on his knees slowly, his hands out to his sides. He glared down at me. "It wasn't me!" I panted. "It had to be the man, the officiant!" He scowled and turned back to the lights. The police officers.

"She is my wife," he hissed at them.

"Stand up slowly and put your hands behind your head!"

Brock stood and put his hands behind his head.

"Turn around and back up two steps, then get on your knees!"

I sat up and pulled a sheet over me, then hugged Ricky who was whining and growling in turn.

"You, do not move!" the other cop said, pointing his light at me.

My breath caught and I froze with my arms around Ricky.

"Don't you DARE hurt her!" Brock yelled. "Get your gun off her NOW!"

The light went back to him quickly as Brock started to turn back to them.

"Do not move! Stay turned away and get on your knees! NOW! I WILL shoot you!"

Brock glared as he went down to his knees, his hands on his head. He turned back to me. "Little One, don't worry. It's all a misunderstanding, they don't realize we are married."

"Man, you are one sick fuck," one of the cops said as he moved closer to cuff Brock. He shoved him hard to the ground then jerked him up to lead him out of the camper to more waiting cops.

The other stayed with his gun aimed at me. "If you let that dog go, is he going to come at me? Do I need to put him down?"

"No! Ricky is a sweetheart!"

"If he comes at me, I will shoot him. Get off the bed slowly and stand up."

"Me? Don't you know who I am? Who he is?"

"I don't give a fuck who you are kid, get up and stand up now!"

I was shaking as I got up still wrapped in the sheet.

"Drop it, now!"

"I don't have any clothes on!" I said, more tears falling.

"I need to know you don't have a weapon! Drop it!"

"I don't! You are saving me! He kidnapped me and I am here against my will! Please..."

"You have to the count of three to drop it or I will tase you."

I dropped the sheet and stood with my hands out, sobbing.

"Step back two steps and put your hands behind your head. Turn slowly. That shirt there, lift it slowly and shake it out. Put it on. Slow. No fast movements. Back up and get on your knees."

To my horror, he cuffed me. Ricky growled and hobbled to the edge of the bed. "Sit Ricky," I said softly around my tears. This was fine. It was a mistake, they would know soon. He pulled me out of the camper and led me to one of the four cruisers nearby, then handed me off to a female cop.

Brock was raging in the back of a cruiser as he watched them pull me around. He went to his back and started kicking the window with both feet as hard as he could.

"Jesus fuck," one of the cops said angrily. He went to the window and yelled in. "I will tase you you fucking creep!"

The female cop led me out of his sight. "Ok honey," she said softly. "You have a name?"

"Yeah, can you please call the FBI? That is Brock McGovern. I am Margaret Hjalman. He is wanted for a LOT if rapes and murders. He's the Purity Strangler!"

The woman hesitated and looked back at the cruiser with Brock in it. "I don't know who that is," she said warily.

"The FBI. Agent Montague out of Kansas City. He will tell you."

She hesitated again, then called another officer over. She told him what I had said and he looked down at me, then called it on on his radio.

Moments later, an ambulance arrived and she led me to it, then cuffed me to the bed inside of it. Brock was still raging. I turned to the woman. "Inside the camper is a bag with clothes... could I have some underwear and some pants maybe? Please?"

"Jesus said there was a dog? A pitbull?"

"His name is Ricky, he isn't mean and he is hurt. Just call him by name and tell him he is a good boy. The bags are on the little table. They have clothes in them but I just need pants and underwear."

She called another officer over and he nodded and went tino the camper. He came out with a bag, shining a light into it, then set it on the back of a cruiser and went through it. He set a pair of underwear out, then pulled jeans out. He went through every pocket, then turned them inside out before finally bringing them over. The woman stepped in with me and shut the back doors, then helped me put them on, leaving me cuffed to the bed.

They were certainly careful.

When she got my underwear high and lifted my shirt to get them up, she hesitated as her eyes stopped on my sex.

"How old are you?" she asked in confusion.

"Twenty four. Twenty five next month."

She blinked at me, looking over my face, then looking down at the swell of my breasts under the t-shirt. She nodded uncertainly and helped put my jeans on. As soon as she had them fastened, she opened the door and went to speak to one of the other cops. He turned and looked at me in disbelief. I sighed, though I should have been used to it.

Seconds later, a half dozen more police cars came screeching up, along with a black car. Cops poured out and two men in suits stepped out of the car. They went straight to the cruiser where Brock was being held and looked in.

Brock smashed his head into the window so hard that blood spattered on the window.

"Shit!" one of the cops said in surprise.

Another car came skidding into the lot and the other cops were taping off the lot right behind it. The man and woman who got out came straight to the ambulance.

"Margaret Hjalman?" the man asked me.

"Yes sir, is Manny ok?"

"Officer Ramirez is recovering and already back on duty. Why the hell is she cuffed?"

"Procedure sir," the woman said, her voice a challenge.

"Uncuff her, now. Miss Hjalman, are you hurt?"

"No sir."

"You did well, signalling the kid and getting to Mr Holland. You left us a good trail. We need to get you back to KC, Mr McGovern as well. Officer... Al Hashimi? Am I saying that right?"

"Close enough," she answered.

"We'll take her from here. Your team did well."

"Is he really a serial killer?" she asked uncertainly.

"He is. We have been after him for years. Miss Hjalman? Do you have shoes in there?"

"I do. And a dog."

"Officer Al Hashimi, could you see to having those retrieved for her? Her shoes? The dog we will get later."

After I got my shoes on, I was allowed to get out of the ambulance and watch as the officers gathered around the cruiser Brock was in. One officer opened the door and another immediately tased him before two more pulled him out. Four guns were trained on him and two tasers as two more officers wrangled a pair of boxers onto him before putting manacles on his feet, a chain around his waist and cuffing his hands to the chain around his waist. He was raging and struggling when they lifted him to stand and lead him to a truck with a boxed back and benches he could be cuffed to.

"Rhett!" he screamed. "Wait for me! I will find you!"

I winced and looked away, then turned back as they lifted him into the back of the truck. "I will take care of Ricky!" I called. "He will have a good life!"

"I love you my Little Wife!" he called as they shut the door.

It was over. They had him! I collapsed to the ground, sobbing in relief.

Officer Al Hashimi was immediately right next to me, her hand on my back. The female agent knelt on the other side. "Let's get you home," she said gently.

"Is she really twenty four?" the officer asked the agent.

"Yeah," the agent smiled. "And I am guessing tired of being questioned about it. Can you stand Margaret?"

"Just Rhett please," I said dully. "Yeah."

I stood with their help.

When we pulled up to a helipad and helicopter, I was more than reticent. It felt too full circle for me and I did not like the idea of climbing into a helicopter after Brock was finally arrested. It would be too convenient if I died in a helicopter crash. I hugged Ricky and he licked me reassuringly.

The ride home was loud and long and Ricky hated it, but we arrived back in KC before dusk. I could see crowds of people and a LOT of uniforms as we landed, but I only had eyes for one of them.

As soon as he hit the pavement, I jerked the headphones off and unbuckled my belt, then yanked the door open. One of the Agents yelled at me, but I was already sliding down.

Manny met me a few feet away and I barreled into him. He went to his knees as he hugged me and I cried into his shirt as I hugged him against me.

He was talking, but I couldn't hear him over the loud propellers. I didn't care. I stayed there in his arms until the noise died and a hand touched my back. I hid my face as I shook my head and squeezed tighter. I never wanted to let go of him again.

"Ah Mija," he breathed in my ear. "I have you."

He lifted me and carried me to the car he was directed to and started to set me in it.

I looked around then. "He has to come with me!" I said to the agent.

"Mija, I need permission, I am on duty," he said gently.

"I don't want you to let go!" I said, pressing my face to his chest.

"I know. I will be waiting for you as soon as they are done with their questions."

"Make them come here, I will tell them I have to have you with me!"

He laughed and kissed the top of my head, then stood up and waved someone over.

"What is it Ramirez?" a male voice asked.

"I need him to come with me!" I said, looking up at the huge man defiantly. "He is the only one who makes me feel safe!"

"Bullshit," the man barked, but a smile twitched at his mouth. "Truth, girl, or he stays."

"I want him with me, I don't want to let him go."

"Ramirez?"

"I do not want to leave her side either," Manny answered, knowing he was stepping out of line by speaking up.

"All right. You are excused from duty for the week Ramirez. Miss, where should we take the dog?"

"My brother's house. Tell him his name is Ricky."

"Your family will be at the station soon, probably before you get there. I will bring him to the station and hand him over when he gets there. Your brother has been there every day by the way. All day. Your parents stopped in too, and your other brother, but Ben has been a pain in our asses."

"He's protective. We are close. Ricky is hurt, he may be... feisty. Don't hurt him?"

"We won't. I'll see he stops at the vet. Take care of her Ramirez."

"Never a question, sir," Manny answered, sliding into the car next to me and holding me against him. The man shut the door and I laid my head on Manny's chest, still holding onto him for dear life.

"Hope you are both prepared for the fallout of that display back there," the agent who was driving said congenially. "That little display will be on every news story across the nation. Mass murderer captured, the woman that escaped, making it home to the arms of the man she loves. A cop. There won't be a dry eye. It's the kind of things the news vultures eat up. They won't be giving you a break, wanting a story. You'll be briefed soon enough, but neither of you are to speak to the press. Understood?"

"Yes sir," I answered, suddenly embarrassed. The man I loved? I pulled back and sat holding his arm instead.

He chuckled. "Mami, it's fine. It was never a question."

I turned to look down. "He made me marry him," I said in a whisper. "Legally. On paper."

"Nah Mami. It was never filed, he called the police as soon as he left that camper. He didn't know the real story, he thought it was some child bride thing and he had been threatened and forced. Are you ok? Did he hurt you?"

"Not really, just scared me and made me marry him. Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Reports said you were both... unclothed when they arrested him. Did he...?"

"He was getting to it," I answered quickly, cutting him off.

My adrenaline was waning quickly and I was crashing now that I was home and safe. I laid down and put my head in his lap.

It was morning before they let me go in the care of Officer Mason. He took me back to the station where my family was waiting. We sat crying in each other's arms for an hour or more until I was finally pulled away for more questions. I laid on Manny's shoulder. We were both exhausted and I was still overwhelmed with the amount of questioning, paperwork and debriefing that came with something like this. All I wanted was my bed in my old room at my parents house.

Leaving the station was its own obstacle. There were reporters and cameras and questions from every direction. My family surrounded me and Manny led the way, buffering me from the cameras and questions, but Manny was asked just as many questions.

Manny and I rode with Ben back to my parents house where there were more news vans and reporters. Manny got me inside and held me as he spoke quietly to my father. They had met while I was gone I had discovered and became fast friends. I was inordinately pleased that my father and brothers both liked him.

He turned to look down at me. "Mami, you are dead on your feet. I will call and get a ride back to my car. I will be back in the morning if you want, though."

"No!" I said quickly, feeling panicked all over again.

"You don't want me to come back tomorrow?" he asked with a confused smile.

"I... I don't want you to leave. I... we can take a nap? Not too long, I want to sleep tonight... umm..."

He chuckled again. "Mija, I am not sure..."

"It's fine," my father said quickly. "Anything she wants."

"Rhett," my mother said softly, running her fingers through my hair. "Gumbo for dinner?"

I smiled, it was my favorite. "You don't need to go to so much trouble mom. Whatever is fine."

"Ay Mami, I have never had gumbo. I want to try it!" Manny said with his teasing smile, chucking me under the chin with his finger.

"Gumbo it is!" my mom said with a pleased smile.

Manny had to borrow sleep pants from my brother and they were huge on him, but I didn't care. I collapsed on my bed, then rolled into him when he laid down next to me and was asleep in moments.

"Ay Mami. Rise and shine," he whispered seconds later.

"Mmm?" I mumbled, looking around.

"It's afternoon Mami."

"Is it? Ugh. Ohh, that smells amazing," I breathed, lifting my nose to the air. My mom's gumbo. It wouldn't be ready for hours, but it already smelled awesome. "I'm starving!"

"It smells good. I need to make a call Mami."

I sat up and he did as well, turning to pick up his phone. He didn't step out of the room, he dialed right there next to me.

"Ay Madre... She is good, tired but not hurt... Yah... Hah, really?... No, she is resting at her parent's house... No, I am here with her... Yah Madre, I will. I know... Hah, tell Marcos he is a pendejo... I will... Si Madre, tonight I am trying gumbo... I don't know, I will ask her. Mami, can you make gumbo too?" he asked me, his hand over the receiver.

1...345678