Inn at the Edge of the Wilderness

Story Info
A mansion with spyholes is base for erotic operations.
3.2k words
4.6
3.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SMStride
SMStride
173 Followers

Marissa loved to cook. She loved her charming bed-and-breakfast inn on the edge of town. She loved that her cleaning girl restored everything to immaculate condition by noon each day, which meant that after Marissa had prepared breakfast each day and generally overlooked the comings and goings of her guests, her work day was done and she was free for herself.

She enjoyed, as did many of her guests and the townspeople, exploring the woods that extended from the edge of town, sometimes alone and sometimes with her boyfriend, following the river and merging with the mountain wilderness the area was famous for.

Her boyfriend was a guide and a handyman, dividing his time between taking his clients on day and weekend trips to the wilderness and making such repairs and upgrades to the inn as necessary.

And that is where things became interesting.

When Marissa and Steven had converted the huge old Victorian-style country mansion to an inn, they had been delighted to discover a network of secret passages running between most of the upstairs rooms. Access to them was only possible from a discreet doorway at the back of the closet in Marissa's own room. Not even the cleaning girl was aware of their existence. Who knows what the original builders of the house used them for.

Marissa and her boyfriend had restored the secret passages, laying soundproofing carpet along the narrow wooden floors and adding spy-holes with a view into each guest room and bathroom. One extension led up a wooden ladder to the attic, where boards laid across the ceiling joists of the rooms below gave access to other spy-holes disguised by light fixtures over the beds below.

And that is where it became even more interesting, because Marissa liked to watch and her boyfriend liked to be watched.

* *

Their customers were mostly outdoorsy types, drawn to the rugged, athletic, or aesthetic activities the wilderness offered. At the end of the day or trip, though, they wanted what active, healthy people want. Food, a hot bath, and sex. Lots of sex.

And lots of kinds of sex.

Marissa liked seeing men with women. Straightforward fucking was a hot classic, and she never tired of it.

Yet that was not what could get her more inflamed than she had ever been. What turned her on the most was watching her boyfriend with another man.

As a woman Marissa knew what made her boyfriend attractive to women -- his boyish energy in a full-grown man's body, and a twinkling-eyed smile that made you feel like the two of you were sharing some sort of untold confidence.

What she did not know was how a certain type of man (more of them than you would expect) just seemed to know that Steven was open to their attention too. Hidden signals or secret chemistry just seemed to happen between Steven and those men. Marissa would eventually pick up on the erotic electricity and know exactly what direction things were heading.

He was quite selective, and she was learning more assuredly what his type was. Or types, as there was some variety there.

But when it happened, she would step back, enjoy observing the build-up of tension and playfulness, and let the erotic energy develop. When Steven and the man or men went off to be alone, she would find a way to follow.

* *

The first time had been a fix. A man in the front corner room had said the faucet in his bathroom was leaking.

The man had arrived around noon and after settling in made his way to the back garden where Steven was digging out an old foundation. His shirt was off in the hot sun, and his muscles were working smoothly as he tossed spades full of dirt and stones to the side. Something in their tone of conversation caused Marissa to drift closer, and she had been surprised to note that the man was looking at Steven's body with clear erotic appreciation. More surprisingly, she saw that Steven knew he was being looked at -- and that he was enjoying it -- flexing his muscles a little more than necessary and bending over a little further than he had to to dig the next spade, pausing to raise his arm to brush a lock of hair off his forehead in a way that exposed his torso to the direct sunlight. She couldn't quite make out what they were saying to each other, but some sort of mutual flirtation was clearly going on.

So she wasn't sure there actually was a leaking faucet, but when Steven gathered some tools and went up to the man's room, Marissa made her way from the opening in her closet, along the dim passageway, and to the point on the wall where a cloth covered a two-way mirror.

From the perspective of the bathroom, it was an ordinary mirror affixed to the wall above an ordinary sink.

From the perspective of the passageway, Marissa could see Steven shockingly close to her, no more than a foot away, his head facing her and looking down as he inspected the faucet. His voice was muffled due to the barrier between them, but she could hear him say, "Is this the leaking faucet?"

The man appeared in the bathroom behind Steven, and Marissa was surprised to see him come up very close behind Steven, put his arms around him and with his hands began to caress his chest through his shirt. She saw the change in Steven's face, as he accepted the man's touches and even leaned back a little into him. The man, emboldened, brought his face close to Steven's ear and spoke to him in a voice too soft for Marissa to hear, but she saw Steven's eyes close and a dreamy look spread over his face. The man's hands moved more firmly now over Steven's torso, exploring his pectorals and his stomach, and then proceeding to undo the button's on Steven's work shirt so he could slip his hands inside to the bare skin.

Seeing this seduction of one man by another from a distance of two feet made Marissa's breathing accelerate, and a moistness began between her legs. She slipped her own hands under her shirt and began caressing her own chest.

Very quickly the man had Steven's shirt fully unbuttoned, and they disentangled long enough for Steven to pull it the rest of the way off while the man simultaneously peeled his own shirt off. Now Maria was treated to the site of two hot men with their shirts off, both staring at each other with erotic intent.

Their two bodies came together in an embrace, torso to torso, face to face, mouth to mouth, and now she could see only Steven's back as the man's hands moved feverishly over his exposed skin there. Within a few seconds, though, the man's strong hands moved down to grip Steven's buttocks through his jeans, and she could see how firmly he was squeezing them. She knew how sensitive Steven's buttocks were and how much he liked it when she touched him there, and his moan was loud enough for her to hear clearly.

The man was clearly in a hurry, though, because he soon broke off from kissing Steven's mouth and starting working his way down his chest while he brought his hands around to the front of Steven's jeans. Marissa could only see Steven from the back, but she knew the man's fingers must be undoing his pants over Steven's crotch as his face and mouth moved down to stomach level and he sank to his knees.

And then Steven shifted his body forward to allow the man to slide his pants down. She could see only the upper part of Steven's buttocks, as the sink blocked everything lower, but she knew his pants must now be around his ankles and, when his entire body tensed, that the man had taken Steven's penis into his mouth.

It was frustrating not to be able to see more. Through the two-way mirror she could see the back of Steven's head, his naked back and clenched buttocks, but everything below that was hidden by the sink. And the man sucking her boyfriend's cock was hidden from view by Steven's body -- except when the man's hands crept around Steven's hips and came to grip his butt, squeezing it no doubt in time with the action of the blowjob he was giving.

Steven's own hands gripped the edge of the sink, and he alternated between looking down at the man before him and letting his head fall back with pleasure. She saw the muscles on his back tense and relax, tense and relax with the cycle of sensations flowing through his body.

Her own body was a sodden mess of sensations as she touched herself while stifling the sounds her body wanted to make.

And then she saw the man's hands grip Steven's buttocks even more firmly, and Steven's moans became louder until it almost seemed there was no glass barrier anymore, and then his body convulsed and as she recognized his orgasm sound. His head flew back, hitting the mirror with a thud, before falling forward again, only to fly back again and hit the mirror again, the demands of his orgasm taking over.

Her own body peaked in sympathy as she touched herself while watching his throes, and she slowly sank to her knees in the secret pathway as her trembling legs became too weakened to support her.

* *

They never talked about it directly. Yet somehow she knew that he had sensed her presence behind the mirror, and he knew that she knew. It became a game of allusion, and they would make comments to each other about guests. If she noticed that Steven seemed attracted to a man staying at the inn, she might say to him, "I wonder if his leaking faucet needs attention." Or if Steven wanted to give her a hint that something was happening, he'd muse out loud to her, "Did the girl clean the mirror in the red corner room?"

**

The encounters in various rooms were not frequent, for it took the right kind of man to bring out that side of Steven. Even so, over the following months she saw and learned a lot about what two men together could do with each other. And sometimes to each other. She started to keep a journal of the hot things she witnessed. Some of them were not to her taste -- and one or two of them were borderline disgusting, she thought -- but all of them turned her on, for overriding everything was the sheer burning hotness of secretly watching two people have sex. Especially if they were two men. And especially if one of them was her boyfriend.

Yet one event made her wonder about the extent of his sexual activities, as it occurred away from the inn and she discovered it only by sheer chance.

**

A man showed up at the inn one morning, driving a powerful truck pulling a dual horse trailer. He looked like one of those cowboys in a gritty Western movie, all sinewy muscles and broad shoulders and weathered eyes that looked like they could see to the other side of the mountain. He came in for the inn's breakfast and over his second cup of coffee said to Marissa, "Heard there was a guide for hire."

He did not look like the sort of man who needed a guide in the wilderness.

Steven, as it happened, was passing by outside the broad window of the breakfast room. He carried a sturdy length of lumber on each shoulder intended for some fence repair in the back of the inn. "That's him," Marissa indicated, and watched the man's eyes follow Steven's progress.

A few minutes later the man finished his coffee and wandered outside to where Steven was working. A few minutes after that Marissa looked out the window and saw the two men talking. She could not hear what they were saying, though they seemed to be standing closer than two strangers normally would.

And just a few minutes after that Steven and the stranger came in. "I've got a job," Steven said simply.

The stranger settled his bill and said "I'll have him back in a week."

Soon after she saw Steven climb into the passenger seat of the man's truck, and the man turned the truck, steering it and the trailer out of the inn's driveway toward the trailhead for horses a mile or so down the road.

* *

Six days later Marissa had her day off, and she went for an extended ride through the woods on her mountain bike. She went for miles along trails few people knew about, across creeks and over the first range of foothills. By late morning her legs were starting to complain, so she stopped for a picnic and a nap on a rock shelf overlooking a clearing with a pond. The sun was hot on the clearing, but the rock shelf was shaded and cool and she drifted off to a light sleep on a bed of scattered pine needles.

She awakened to the sounds of a horse's whinny and a man's voice in the near distance. "Stop here," the voice said.

Marissa remained in the shadow of the trees and crept to the edge of the rock shelf to peer over the edge. About 20 yards away was the stranger sitting on a big brown horse with a lead tied to a second horse following. On foot in front of them was Steven.

He was naked. The sight of her boyfriend completely unclothed in the middle of the wilderness was shocking enough, but then she noted that his body was much more tan, like he had been out in the sun a lot. And not only that, the skin of his buttocks and groin were also tan, like he had been naked in the sun for all of that time too.

What the hell is going on? she wondered. At the same time she thought he looked sexy with his overall tan, and the days in the wilderness had accentuated his leanness.

"Go get cleaned up in that pond," the man ordered, "and then come over here.

The man remained seated on his horse while Steven waded into the pond and seemed gratefully to plunge into its refreshing waters. He came out a few minutes later, his skin wet and dripping and shaking his head to flick the excess water from his hair. He was clearly enjoying his circumstances, for she could see that his penis was half erect.

When Marissa turned her admiring eyes from her boyfriend's body to the man on the horse, she was shocked again. The man had opened the front of his pants and pulled out his very erect organ. As Steven came up beside him, both his eyes and Marissa's were focused on the oversized cock pointing up to the sky.

How often has Steven seen that cock this week?, she wondered, and felt a stab of jealousy.

Then the man reached down a powerful arm, which Steven grasped and let the man pull him up onto the horse with him. Except that the man leaned back and guided Steven so he was straddling the horse in front of him -- which meant that the man's cock was sandwiched between their two bodies, riding up the crack between Steven's buttocks to the small of his back.

Steven seemed to know what was expected of him, for as the man's hands gripped his hips to raise him, Steven helped by pushing himself up so that his ass was poised directly above the man's cock.

They remained in that position for a moment, and Marissa's mind was frozen with the realization of what was going to happen next.

The man relaxed his grip and Steven slowly came down, the man's cock penetrating him inch by inch, and then more inches by inches until Steven's bottom came to rest on the man's lap, fully impaled on that hard organ.

She saw Steven's eyes closed for several seconds as he adjusted to the new presence inside his body, and then he opened them again as if seeing reality in a new light.

But then the man had drawn a long strip of red cloth from his saddle bag, and he wrapped it twice around Steven's head, covering his eyes and tying it securely. Steven was now naked and blindfolded and sitting on a man's cock astride a large horse miles and miles from civilization. And if she had any doubts about how he was feeling, when she looked closely between Steven's legs she could see that his half-erect cock was now fully erect.

The whole situation was perversely erotic, and she felt her own body responding. But she willed herself to immobility and silence, for she knew that while the two men would be focused on their own lusts, the horses especially could pick up on unexpected sounds or movements.

And then the man simultaneously wrapped one strong arm around Steven's waist to hold him in position, took up the horse's reins with the other and kicked the horse's side to launch it forward and into a gallop.

Marissa gasped involuntarily as the horse carrying the two men approached and then crossed directly in front of her vision, Steven and the man's joined bodies rising and falling sharply with the horse's stride. What was Steven feeling? she wondered wildly, as he could see nothing but could feel only the wind rushing over his skin and the bouncing and pounding insistence of the cock he was impaled upon.

And then the second, trailing horse was also past her, and she saw only the dust trail as a marker of where they had gone.

* *

After she recovered from her own orgasm -- she just loved imagining over and over again her boyfriend being so thoroughly fucked by a strong man -- she had another short nap in the shade.

But now she was angry.

The lust was over and a cold realization settled upon her.

This was cheating.

It was one thing that they played these sexy watcher-and-watched games at the inn, where both of them knew what was going on and found ways to share the erotic activities with each other.

Yet he had gone off into the wilderness with a strange man and -- whether or not he had gone off intending to have sex with him -- it was obvious what had happened. Actually, it was not obvious what all had happened. How often had they had sex? And how many kinds of sex things had they done over the last six days? It burned her up to think that she had had no idea they were doing those things secretly.

And he had liked what the man was doing with him -- Steven's own hard cock told the truth.

Was she just angry at the cheating? Was she jealous?

If the man had spoken the truth, he would be bringing Steven back to the inn tomorrow.

Then things would change.

**

SMStride
SMStride
173 Followers