Innocence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric initiated it by asking me to dance and I quickly agreed; my mother described how wonderful it was to dance in a man's arms and I was eager to feel her emotions. He pulled my chair out for me, took my hand, and led me out on the dance floor like a true gentleman. He put one arm around my back and the other slightly below my waist which was below my lower back but considering what all the other men were doing it was fine; after all I was in fem.

We danced quietly in one another's arms for quite some time; he was definitely getting excited. I never felt another man's penis before and didn't ever want to feel another one; but there was an allure about it; the exact allure my mother told me about.

The four of us decided to go gambling at the casino in our building but I wanted to change out of my formal dress and Jen agreed. The boys were eager to play so we decided to find them at one of the poker tables were they would be playing and then we parted ways.

"You're gorgeous," Jen told me on the way to the elevators.

"Thank you; I was just about to say the same for you."

"Thanks, you look very young."

"We're probably the same age," I easily played along. Socializing outside the house with my mom, including shopping, really taught me how to play my role to perfection. The only problem I have ever encountered was when to stop my female role.

"Really... how old are you?"

"Twenty four," I answered to establish my character.

Obviously I couldn't say I was eighteen; my mom taught Michelle to be strong, sophisticated, and very feminine. Though this is who Michelle is it would be to extreme for an eighteen year old and much too dangerous for Eric and I to justify the age. Plus, I never experienced an adult life on my own though my mom made me pay the bills with their money of course, taught me about saving money, taught me about insurance, it even went as far as job benefits and many other things. I was safe at twenty four with my feminine traits and never living outside the house.

"I'm twenty eight," she laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" I giggled.

"We were wondering who Eric would end up with age wise after his wife passed away," she giggled.

"Who's we?" I asked curiously with a smile.

"The rest of the girls... you'll meet them in your room tomorrow when we all come over for drinks," she smiled.

"I'm looking forward to it," I giggled.

"Great, you'll fit right in," she giggled.

The doors opened and we stepped in.

"So, how did you two meet?" she smiled.

"That's a long story," then the elevator stopped at the floor beneath mine.

"Let's exchange numbers; whoever is ready first will call the other," she said.

"Sure," we exchanged numbers and I left her at her floor.

I entered my room and was still shocked over its size and beauty.

I went to the closet and picked a burgundy midi bodycon dress with an open back that showed my feminine shaped back with slivers lace on each side with a hidden back zipper. The straps came up to a collar that wrapped around my neck and didn't show any cleavage. I inserted my B-cup inserts into the pockets for the illusion; how I wished I had real breasts at this moment being in Las Vegas. This was a good opportunity to strut my femininity being so far away from home where no one knew me.

I added gold accessories and a dainty purse with a long thin strap so I wouldn't have to hold it the entire night.

My cell rang as I checked my makeup; it was Jen.

"Hello," I answered.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Just checking my makeup."

"I'm coming up."

"Okay."

She must have been in the elevator because the door bell rang ten seconds after I hung up.

"Come in," I opened the door.

"Oh my... I thought our place was nice, this is beautiful," she gasped.

"It's okay," I said mused.

She gave me one of those looks and we burst into laughter.

"It's so romantic!" she cried.

"I know!" I shared the moment as we walked thru to the other end.

"Oh my... a candlelight dinner, wine, and desert while you're looking over the city," she gasped.

"I know... it's beautiful!" I exclaimed.

"Then a soft kiss leads to a good long fuck," she broke out into laughter.

I laughed along as her words put things back into perspective as I knew that wouldn't be my case no matter how romantic it sounded; I just wasn't built correctly.

"We better meet the boys before they spend all their money and we're out on the street," she laughed.

I laughed as we headed toward the elevator.

"You do know that was a joke, right?" she smiled.

"Of course," I giggled.

"I really shouldn't be joking like that."

"I'm sure their jokes are much harsher."

We laughed hysterically knowing how men perceive women in general.

We were finally at the casino.

"Sir, where are the poker tables?" I asked a waitress.

"Head toward the bar and they're to your left," the waitress smiled.

"Thanks," I replied as Jen and I hunted down the guys.

"Hey honey," Jen said as she pecked Rob on the lips.

"Hey, are you winning?" I said as I put my hand on Eric's shoulder.

"I'm ahead of the game so far," he replied.

We cheered them on as I learned the game but became bored after an hour or so.

"I want to play," I said as a player left the table.

"Will the lady player please take a seat," the dealer sounded.

"Are you sure you want to play?" Eric asked.

"We're in Las Vegas, I'm just adding to our little game," I answered.

"She's with me," Eric said as he pushed some chips in front of me.

"I want my own," I told him as I pushed his chips back in front of him.

Eric took care of everything and the game was on.

"This is so fun!" I exclaimed as I continued to win.

"It's been fun but tonight's not my lucky night; I think I'll move on to something else," he told the dealer as he waved off any more play then tossing his last chip into my pot.

"You're an excellent dealer but I think I'll move on too," I giggled as Eric collected the chips.

"Thank you young lady," he responded.

"You're welcome."

"Who wants to sit in the lucky ladies chair," the dealer called out as someone quickly sat.

I giggled as Eric and I went to cash in our chips along with Rob and Jen.

"I want to play the slots?" Jen told Rob.

"Well it's off to the slots for me," Rob told us.

"I really want to play roulette," I told Eric.

"How about we stop at the circle bar for a drink, play slots, Black Jack, and then Roulette?" Eric asked everyone.

Everyone agreed; we went to the circle bar. The boys had two drinks each and Jen and I took our time with one. After some small talk about the casino we moved on to the slots which were fun but nobody won except for Jen; ten dollars.

The three of us went back to the circle bar for a few more drinks; I had one to their two because I'm petite an alcohol works pretty quickly on me.

We moved on to Black Jack though Jen stayed behind playing the slot machine. It looked like I was lucky in cards winning another stack of chips; almost three thousand in all; I really enjoyed Black Jack.

Rob stayed behind as he loved Black Jack and wanted to keep playing; and I was finally on my way to the Roulette table.

Eric insisted on another drink and I agreed because we were having so much fun. Of course I had my one drink to his two.

I excused myself to the ladies room and when I came back he was gone.

"Sir, where's the Roulette table?" I asked the bartender.

"They're on the other side of the Craps table; just follow the bar to your left and you'll run right into them," he explained.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"You're welcome," he responded.

Eric wasn't any where to be found; then I heard his voice above everyone else's. I found him at the Craps table after he promised I could play Roulette.

"Eric, you promised you would take me to play Roulette," I whispered not wanting to make a scene.

"Just a few plays... I promise," he told me.

"But you promised."

"Come on, just a few rolls and we'll go."

"Fine," I smiled though I didn't appreciate it.

I did find Craps interesting and wouldn't mind playing myself but a promise is a promise.

He played for at least forty five minutes and lost every roll.

"Come on, you promised to take me to the Roulette table," I begged.

"I'm sorry, I just have to win once and then we'll go," he smiled.

"That's fine, stay here I'm going to the room," I smiled.

"No, no, no, here's some cash, find the Roulette table and go have some fun and I'll find you later," he smiled as he handed me two thousand.

"Thank you," I said being excited that I could finally play Roulette.

I left to find the Roulette table and when I did I was fascinated but I didn't know how to play so I watched for about forty five minutes until I was confident how to play the game.

I felt a little guilty leaving Eric behind because we did actually have a lot of fun when we were playing cards together. I wanted him to be part of my enjoyment too so I went back to the Craps table to find some bimbo hanging all over him. I stood at the other end of the table wanting to kill him for letting her do so.

It was his fault.

He could have told her he was with someone.

Then our eyes met as he was in the motion of throwing the dice. His expression changed and I walked away infuriated to say the least.

I made my way to the circle bar for a drink but had two and started a third before leaving the casino and stepping out into the street.

I walked and walked until I saw a sign that read "Tarot Cards."

I went in and there was the most attractive young black girl I've ever seen in my entire life.

"Have you ever divulged in a Tarot card reading before?" she asked me with a hard Jamaican accent and smile.

"No," I smiled.

"Well... "She started than stopped and put her elbows on the table and leaned forward.

"What's wrong?" she asked sincerely.

"Nothing, but you want something," she smiled.

"Just a reading," I pouted with a half-hearted smile.

"I'll give you a reading as soon as you tell me what's wrong," she smiled.

"Oh, I'm sorry; I forgot to pay you," I reached into my purse.

"I'm not talking about the money honey," she smiled.

"I don't understand," I began to get a little nervous.

"You want something that you can't obtain on your own; what is it?" she again smiled.

"Breasts, there, I said it," I don't know why I told her but I did; maybe it was the alcohol.

"Breasts?" she questioned and laughed.

"I'm sorry... I should go," I began to stand.

"Wait, I can give you breasts," she smiled.

"Really?" I sat back down.

"If that's what you really want," she smiled.

"Are you a doctor?" I laughed.

"No... but it will cost you," she giggled.

"How much will it cost?" I laughed thinking this was a joke.

"Twelve-hundred for two B-cups," she laughed.

"When can you do it?" I asked.

"Right now, of course," she laughed.

"Okay," I handed her the cash.

She laughed and led me through a door to a room that looked sterile; that's the only thing I remembered until I woke up.

"Good morning sunshine," I heard a female voice say.

"Where am I?" I asked curiously.

"You're in the recovery room."

"Was I in an accident?" I inquired.

"No," she laughed.

"Then why am I in a hospital?" I inquired.

"You're not in a hospital," she laughed.

"What the fuck?" I alarmed after rubbing my hand across my bare chest.

I heard a few female voices laugh.

"I have breasts!" I exclaimed.

"That's what you wanted; two breasts and not one," she laughed.

"But," I began

"You have to get up now honey," she smiled.

"But," I started again.

"I'm sorry," she said as she and a few women left the room.

"Wait," I quickly dressed and followed them to the front room.

"These are perfect!" one woman exclaimed.

"They're beautiful!" another admired.

"How did this happen?" a asked curiously.

"They look perfect on you," a woman told me.

"But I didn't want them," I was confused.

"Then why did you come here?" she asked.

"For a Tarot reading," I answered.

The other women laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" I questioned.

"Everybody comes here for breast implants. I'll go back home with C-cups and someone will ask me where I went and I'll tell them about this place," a women told me.

"Thank you everyone," the black girl announced as everyone exited the building.

"Thanks," they almost replied in unison.

"Make sure to tell your friends," the black girl told them as she locked the door behind her.

"We will," they almost replied in unison.

"Please, you have to remove them," I begged.

"Impossible," she said as I followed her down the sidewalk.

"Why?" I asked nervously.

"Because the doctor left town," she giggled shaking her head.

"When will he be back?" now I was really nervous.

"Next year around this time sweetie," she continued walking.

"Next year!" I exclaimed.

"Can you call him?" I begged.

"Listen, I don't know how to get a hold of him," again she shook her head.

"Your voice, you're not Jamaican?" I asked curiously.

"Listen, everything was done by the book. You signed a contract, we checked your vitals, and you were a prime candidate. What else do you want?" she stopped walking.

"But," I began.

"Reality check... you're stuck with them."

"I can have a doctor remove them back home, right?" I asked.

"Listen, you have Dime Bag implants for transgendered people or women with no breasts at all. First, the doctor checks your specific DNA code, you have two X chromosomes; women have two X chromosomes while males have one X and one Y chromosome. Why you have two and weren't born female is beyond me, I just know what the doctor told me. The doctor implanted implants that over time will dissolve and disappear like they were never there and real breast tissue will develop," she explained in detail.

"I'm not a doctor but I never heard of implants that turn into living tissue... that's just not possible; is it?"

"We explained everything to you before you signed the contract; and that if you didn't like your new breasts not to take the blue binding pill and the breasts will disappear on their own," she explained.

"So all I have to do is throw away the blue binding pill and they will disappear?"

"No, you asked for a glass of water once we were done and downed the pill before we could stop you," she giggled.

"What does all this mean?"

"It means that you set in motion a variety of changes, you will grow real breasts, and develop milk ducts; you will have real female breasts."

"I could get my stomach pumped; right?"

"After the first hour it's too late."

"How do I get rid of them?"

"Have a mastectomy."

"Surgically remove my breasts?"

"That's the only way."

"There's no pain... why don't I have pain?"

"The implant is the size of a dime; it's implanted, and then filled with saline solution through a one way opening. It's the platform that reads your DNA and hormone levels. You're going to have real breast very quickly."

"It's my own fault."

"Enjoy them; you're not the first transgendered person to want breasts."

"Will I see you again?"

"No," she said as she walked away and left me pondering about my future.

12