All Comments on 'Innocence Lost'

by Ingenue_79

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh Catherine!

Oh Catherine. Of course I loved it. Every bit of it.

Sara

modelnude4umodelnude4uover 17 years ago
very hot

I love the forced nudity fantasy, I share it with many folks no doubt. I hope to have my wife put me in a similar situation soon

REMITROMREMITROMover 17 years ago
Nudity vs. Exhibitionism

This was a GREAT job of clarifying differences! You made clear the distinction between public nudity and exhibitionism and between "forced" exhibitionism and what this site calls non-consent/reluctance. Moreover, your character (you) handled your walk up to the towel as an exhibitionist, not a streaker, would...slow walk as if nothing were wrong and you were fully clothed.

My ONLY regret is that I wasn't in Adelaide and on that beach that day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW

WOW i need a friend like Sara!!!

huggs

suzanne

PrimeonePrimeoneover 17 years ago
A long walk is too short

A very well-written exposé of an exquisitely felt experience. Catherine is clearly an educated, articulate woman who enjoys her sexuality and is prepared to exhibit her inner thoughts for our enjoyment. I applaud this, her first story, and look forward to more of her erotic adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Erotic and Arousing

Catherine I found your story very erotic and arousing. Such a lovely story nicely and lovingly told. Please share more of your experiences and fantasies.

Nikki

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank you Sara !

I don't know how you can resist her.

Catherine's story is as wonderful as everything else

about her.

Bethany

CindysBobCindysBobover 17 years ago
Very well done...

Kudos to you, Catherine.

This was a very well done bit of erotica. Your pacing was unhurried, your phrasing superb. I really want to convey how thoroughly I enjoyed this story. In my opinion it is definitely one of the better works I've seen on this site.

Please keep writing.

Bob

myoteammyoteamover 17 years ago
WOW!! very well done.

Great story!!! My husband and I live in a nude resort in California. It sounds like you would have a great time here. Please write more and if you ever come to California send me an E-mail. Thanks for a well written and arousing story.

Dawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Erotic and Arousing

Catherine, I love your story. It is beautifuly and lovingly written not to mention erotic and very arousing. Innocence Lost is the best erotic story I have read for a long time. Please keep up the excellent work. My husband says thanks too, for obvious reasons.

Nikki

KathrynClutKathrynClutover 17 years ago
More Please

Wow, that was great, please write more of your experiences, it is so good to read about someone who has the same sort of feelings as I do. It made me feel all warm inside reading about Catherine being, sort of forced to expose herself; it sends shivers through me now just thinking about it again. I suppose it is the feeling that it is not me doing this it is someone else making me do it that allows the exhibitionist inside to come out, I know that is how I feel. The way you have written it is allows the “forced” to be enough for Catherine to exhibit herself but without it being too much, which is a real turn off, as you say more like coercion.

Please keep going, I cant wait for the next and the next and next…….

Lots of Love

Kathryn

R_PetersonR_Petersonover 17 years ago
Well Done

A nice, slow, well written, erotic story. Well done. More please. Rusty

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Hot

Loved the story, please write more. Thanks for the reply to my feedback too.

Fellow aussie Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fabulous Story

For your first story that was amazing. Thank you Catherine!

I look forward to reading many, many more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot & sensuell

Hello. This was a great story which was self-exsperienced. Just wonderful to read and to know that this will give new exsperiences in future. Thanks a lot for the young and nice sensuell women that do make the world a better place for us males :-) /Stefan

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Extremly erotic! Well written!

This is a great story! Well told and extremly exciting, from both a voyeors and an exhibisionist point of view!

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

Most wonderful slow pacded arousing story...I can almost see you in your words !

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

wow, I can't wait for more. THANK YOU

Starkist_AquarianStarkist_Aquarianover 17 years ago
Amazing!

What a sexy experience! The next time you could give the towel to Sara before she drove you home, or decline it when she offers it to you, just to get the thrill of maximizing the moments you spend naked in public.

In my opinion, getting naked sounds more like "Innocence Regained" than "Innocence Lost". Babies are born to the world naked. And they lose their innocence only moments later when they start the journey of a clothed life. lol

Being the only one naked – or among the naked minority – in a group or social situation is far more arousing than being naked when everyone else is naked. And nothing beats having a partner who understands your desire to realise your fantasies and dares you to your limits and beyond.

I’m pretty sure this will pave the way for even more audacious adventures! Keep ‘em cumming!

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
excellent!

keep it up...

MacDukeMacDukeover 17 years ago
Lovely True Story

Such a lovely little first story! You expressed your feelings very well, giving me insight into the thrill of an exhibitionist. You dialogue is just right, too - something that is unusual in a first time writer. Will look forward to your next evolution.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Excellent by any standards

And just phenomenal for a first submission.

We want more! Much more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Now that was hot!

Thank you indeed Catherine. Well done on your opening submission. And your first story is great too.

David

manofewordsmanofewordsover 17 years ago
Beautiful story from a beautiful woman.

I could barely contain myself...pun intended! Excellent, please write more!

DreamlinerDreamlineralmost 17 years ago
Enjoyable AutoBiography

Hi Catherine

I have read two of your storis and will certainly read your other submissions. They have both been excellent. Very natural writing leaving me with a true sense of your feelings and the imagery during the event.

Nice sensual build-up, you can feel the desire and needs.

Cioa B

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
What can I say?

It's already been said in the other comments. It's a wonderful piece of writing and an amazingly hot story.

amber_now26amber_now26over 13 years ago
captures the feeling

I read this story and "The Next Day" -- unfortunately in inverse order -- and was most struck by how you captured the emotional response to learning that being exposed in public is something that excites you. It's a revelation that can be both terrifying and liberating at the same time and I was delighted to see how you conveyed that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

I have read this story severaal times. Do you still lose your bikini in the water? The story being true is amazing.

knotz2uknotz2ualmost 11 years ago
Second time reading

It's unfortunate that you can only vote once. I gave 5 *s. I loved the build-up and the surrender to the inevitable, while admitting not only the dread, but the mental stimulation also. You have an ability to emote your feelings with your written word that is rare. Thank you for what must be a considerable effort & hopefully you will keep writing.....Pat

knotz2u@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brilliant.

Catherine, your writing is just Brilliant. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lovely tale!

Oh my! I had no trouble picturing the events of your story. I readily put myself in your position and found myself relishing in doing each successive bit including the climax!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and very well told.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous