Innocence Lost, Pt. 01

Story Info
An erotic romance for the festive season in four parts.
13.2k words
4.25
13.4k
22
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/27/2023
Created 11/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Innocence Lost, Part One

By Alex Barton

Chapter One

Stephanie Harding was not a virgin when she started her first term at university studying French culture, history, language and literature. In fact she had been fucked surprisingly often, sometimes by complete strangers which took her by surprise until she became used to the attention her enormous breasts, the sweet little roll of flesh on her tummy and her plump, curvy ass brought her.

There had been the time at a rock concert when she was with her BFF Andrea and all the lights were turned off in the stadium so everyone could hold their phones up in memory of Freddie Mercury. Only the man standing behind Stephanie didn't have a phone in his hand, he had one of Stephanie's breasts, the other hand under her skirt, his fingers tugging her thong to one side. Stephanie let out an indignant little squeal when she felt him hunch his groin against her bottom which drove his very large cock into her cunt and he commenced to fuck her deep and hard until he buried his face in her neck and emptied his balls which surprised Stephanie when she felt herself climax in response. A moment later he was gone and Stephanie had to reach down to smooth her skirt back over her bare ass which made Andrea turn and ask her if she was alright. "Oh yes, fine," said Stephanie, who had quite enjoyed the experience, the stranger's thick, gooey sperm now oozing from her tingling pussy.

Then there was the time when she was on the Underground and the lights in the carriage suddenly went off; she felt more than one hand under her skirt fingering her to climax while cupping her breasts through her sweater and she really had to fight not to cry out with pleasure. And the time when she was at the top of the Eiffel Tower and a very polite older gentleman came up behind her and started pointing out the sights of the city, all the time sliding his hand up the inside of her thighs until he could raise her skirt and lift her on to her tiptoes as he slid his prick into her lusciously wet cunt. Stephanie stopped wearing underwear after that because there seemed little point.

Sweet and a little naïve, attracting what were, in effect, rapists like iron filings to a magnet, Stephanie discovered she really liked sex and was multi-orgasmic when her favorite lover, her own beloved daddy, seduced her. It was one summer's night shortly after her mother died and she had been sleeping face-down on the top of her bed rather than under a sheet because it was too warm.

Suddenly she sensed movement and felt warm breath against the lips of her down-covered pussy. A moment later strong hands slid under her thighs and eased them open so that a tongue could slide from the tiny pucker of her asshole down the lips of her cunt to the tiny bud of her clit which was then licked, very softly, until Stephanie bucked her hips up, thrust her bottom back against the face now between her legs, and experienced her first orgasm.

So many followed that night she lost count and, by the morning, when she was curled up happy and extremely satisfied, she had her daddy's sperm leaking from her cunt and coating the back of her throat, blissfully aware that no-one could have taken her virginity as sweetly and lovingly as her own father.

Naturally she shared every detail with Andrea the next day and her BFF promptly seduced her daddy, the two of them comparing notes on who did the nicest things to them when they were on their backs, their legs in the air, their heads thrashing from side to side as they squealed in ecstasy as their pussies were filled to overflowing and they almost drowned in the amount of sperm they swallowed. Stephanie was convinced that was why her breasts grew so big: because of all the thick cum her daddy spurted over them from his seemingly inexhaustible supply.

It didn't take long for Stephanie to realize her daddy was insatiable when it came to fucking her. He never hesitated to ask her to satisfy him when he was in the mood for making love which seemed to be pretty much all the time. Indeed, he had just finished fucking his daughter on the Sunday morning before he had to drive her to college in the afternoon and Stephanie was curled up against his lower body as they enjoyed the delicious laziness of their slowly ebbing mutual orgasms.

"Will you miss me, darling?" her father asked as Stephanie cuddled herself against his muscular body, lifting herself up to stroke the weight of her breasts against the soft skin of his thighs.

"Of course I will, Daddy," Stephanie said, surprised he felt the need to ask.

"I know you young girls," he said with a soft chuckle. "You'll be swept off your feet by some handsome young chap with a big, thick cock and you won't want to bother with your old Dad any more..."

"Oh Daddy, there's no danger of that," she said, seeking to reassure him by opening her mouth and slurping in his cock to savor the flavor of her cream on his still-erect pole then releasing it so she could stretch up and kiss him, knowing stroking her sensitive nipples across his belly and chest would arouse him ready to make love again.

Her father's eyes met hers as he caressed her head with his hand.

"I love you," he said and kissed her, then lifted himself so Stephanie moved onto her back, a soft sigh of pleasure escaping her mouth as her daddy slid his hands under the backs of her legs and lifted them high in the air, spreading them wide as he sank his prick deliciously slowly up to his balls in her sperm-filled cunt. Stephanie loved it when they made love face-to-face and they could kiss and, better still, her father could bend and suckle her heavy breasts, moving his mouth from one to the other, kissing, licking and biting the tips.

"Ohhhh, Daddy..." Stephanie moaned as she climaxed which she always did easily. "I love you so very, very much..."

*

The next day Stephanie was sitting on one of the two beds in a shared room in a Hall of Residence. The college preferred first year students to stay on campus; after that they could live where they wished. Stephanie was happy with the room she had been allocated: from what she had seen of the communal bathroom, kitchen and clothes-drying facilities (there was a launderette next to the mini-supermarket and bookshop in the Student's Union building), the Halls were clean and modern which was how her ordered mind liked things to be.

The room itself was spartan but adequate. There were two desks and chairs, two armchairs, a small dining table, and points for students to plug in a TV if they brought one. The cupboards were big enough for two and Stephanie realized one thing as she sat looking out of the window across the fields which adjoined the campus: if she did not get on with the girl assigned to the room with her then life was going to be exceedingly difficult.

Stephanie had told herself not to cry when she said goodbye to her father. He had driven her down from Manchester and then waited with her suitcase, laptop and food supplies while she went through the formalities of booking in, paying her first term's accommodation fees and finding the room.

"This looks very nice," he said as he lifted Stephanie's suitcase onto the bed she had chosen. "You should be comfortable and everything you need is only a short walk away."

Stephanie did not respond, she simply wound her arms round her father's waist and hugged him to her, her breasts mounding against his stomach and chest, her tears wetting his shirt.

"Hey, hey, what's all this?" her father said. "You fought hard to get good exam grades and this is a chance for you to study subjects you enjoy and make new friends. You shouldn't be crying. And besides, you'll be home for Christmas and you know how much we enjoy buying each other silly presents and eating too much."

"I know, Daddy," Stephanie said, letting him go and reaching in her pocket for a tissue to wipe her eyes and blow her nose. "It's just that I've never been away from home before and it's all a bit scary."

"Listen, put my photo by your bed and give me a ring this evening to say you're settling down. You just have to find your way around, work out where everything is, get your study timetable sorted, all that sort of thing. Once you do everything will seem a lot less scary, I promise."

"My big strong Daddy," Stephanie said, reaching up to kiss him softly on the lips. "Always there for his little girl."

"Now and forever," he said and smiled. "Now come on, get your bed made, your things unpacked and I'll be off. Alright?"

"Alright," Stephanie said, and she was about to reach for the sheets but then her father reached out and slid his hands round her hips, turning her to face him so he could bend down and whisper in her ear, "When you come home for Christmas, can I fuck your bottom for the first time, darling? I've always wanted to and I know you love it when we're making love and I push my fingers up your bumhole..."

"Oh Daddy," Stephanie sighed with instant arousal, "I would like that so much..." and she slid her hand down to the front of his pants to close her fingers round his rock-hard cock, unmistakable evidence of how much the thought of having anal sex with her turned him on. She suddenly decided she wanted to do something to show her daddy how much she would miss him and knelt in front of him, reaching her hands up for his zipper.

"Baby, what if your roommate -?" he started to say but then could only moan as Stephanie opened her mouth and took his cock between her lips, sliding them down until her nose was buried in the black fur at the base, his glans down her throat. She had taught herself not to gag long ago and she savored the taste of her daddy's deliciously salty precum which oozed from the tip.

Time and again Stephanie bobbed her head back and forth, letting the shaft, slick with her saliva, almost slip free of the oval of her lips, then swallowing the thick liquid as she took the full length back into her mouth, desperate for her daddy to spurt his cum into her tummy to satisfy her hunger for the thick, salty cream she loved so much. Stephanie was sure that was why her complexion was so clear and her breasts were so big: because her daddy had spurted his semen onto them since she was old enough for him to seduce.

"Oh god, I'm going to come baby," her father gasped and he twined his fingers in Stephanie's head, pulling her face hard into his groin. Stephanie was used to the intensity of her daddy's orgasms and she milked his cock with her throat muscles as she felt his body buck and spasm, his cock swelling as jets of thick cum erupted from his glans, sliding down her gullet to pool in her belly.

At last the jets turned to drops and Stephanie moved her head back, licking her lips as she did so and looking up at her daddy whose face showed how much he had enjoyed what she had done for him.

"Thank you, darling," he said as he helped her to her feet and kissed her softly, the two of them sharing the taste of his ejaculate as they did so often when they were together at home. Stephanie knew in her heart it would not be too long before that happened again and she decided she would try to make the best of the opportunity she had fought so hard to achieve.

*

Stephanie was careful not to take up too much space in the wardrobe and to put her laptop, pads, pens and portable speaker on one of the desks. She liked being organized and did not want to do anything that would get things off to a bad start with her new roommate. Her efforts made her ready for a drink and she grabbed her favorite mug, popped in a tea bag and went to boil the kettle in the communal kitchen. When she returned a black girl with a mass of frizzed up hair, wearing extremely tight jeans which Stephanie assumed were worn out because they had rips and tears in them, and a baggy sweater that left one of her shoulders and almost all of one breast bare, was standing in the room.

"Perfect, thanks," the girl said and reached out to accept the mug, taking a big slurp.

"Aggh, no sugar," she said, making a face. "I take two in tea, one in coffee. I'm Lucy Drewe, by the way, and I'm into girls."

And the girl proceeded to shock Stephanie by putting her tongue out to show that it was pierced with a shiny silver stud and wiggling it just like Stephanie's father did when he was licking her cunt cream from between her legs.

Stephanie had no idea how to respond. Her tea had been taken and she never shared crockery or cutlery with anyone and she had no idea what Lucy was talking about when she said she was 'into girls'. Plus Stephanie felt embarrassed because she found herself unable to stop staring at how much of Lucy's pert left breast was exposed.

"Christ, you've got a smashing pair of tits, haven't you?" Lucy said, bouncing up and down on the spare bed. "And this room is so boooring. We need to put up some big art posters to brighten things up and I'm just the girl to have brought some. Where's your tea and what's your name? You're not deaf or mute, are you? I mean I have no problem with the handicapped but it's going to be a fucker because we won't be able to curl up in bed together swapping filthy stories about the girls and guys we've met we'd like to shag and the dishy tutors who make us all hot and bothered..." Lucy stopped talking with a big, sly grin on her beautiful face that Stephanie found made her realize her pussy was wet which had never happened before because of a girl. But then the skin of Lucy's nearly exposed breast made her think of dark chocolate which was her favorite and she stammered out a reply.

"Errrm, my name's Stephanie Harding," she said. "Excuse me just a minute," and she rushed back to the kitchen to make a second mug of tea, completely shell-shocked and wondering whether she had just met someone from a distant planet who only looked like a girl her age.

When Stephanie got back to the room Lucy had made the other bed and was sitting on it, her legs folded into the lotus position, her arms supported on her knees, her hands held out in front of her, the tips of her thumb and middle finger touching, the first finger extended. Stephanie's first thought was Lucy picking up signals from her home planet but then her new roommate let out a low, husky 'Om-mmm' sound and Stephanie realized she was meditating.

That seemed to suggest Lucy's bravado and bluster was something of a façade and her new roommate was as unsure about living away from home as Stephanie was. At least Stephanie hoped that might be the case because she found the thought of Lucy being so much more at ease with being at college than she was rather intimidating.

Stephanie sat down quietly in an armchair, drank her tea and reached for the book she was reading. She was about to open it when the chanting stopped, Lucy opened one eye and asked, "Is he good?"

"Sorry, who?" Stephanie asked, confused.

"Louis de Bernières. Is he a good author?"

Stephanie closed the book with her finger on the page she was reading.

"Oh yes, very," she said. "This is 'Notwithstanding'. It's a series of linked short stories he wrote for a newspaper and then collected them into a book. I've read it before but I love it."

"Stephanie," Lucy said with a serious expression on her face, hooding her eyes as she stared hard. "Are you a nerd?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Are you a nerd, a geek, always have your nose in a book, think TV general knowledge quiz shows are really interesting, President of the Chess Club at school and really good at sorting out problems with computer software?"

"I don't think so, no," Stephanie said. "I mean I like reading and I can play chess because my daddy taught me but - "

"Ah, a 'Daddy's Girl'," Lucy said with a smirk. "You're really into 'Hello Kitty' and you still have posters of popstars on your bedroom wall and a collection of soft toys piled up on the bed - "

"No, absolutely not," Stephanie interrupted, embarrassed because she wasn't being entirely truthful. Her father asked her to keep the toys on her bed because he loved it when she wore her old school uniform only now with her breasts bare under her too-tight cotton blouse and nothing on underneath her pleated plaid skirt, her hair in bunches.

Stephanie particularly enjoyed their favorite game where she pretended she had just come home upset from school because a nasty boy had called her 'Big Titties' and her father asked her to unbutton her blouse so he could check if the boy was telling the truth. She loved it even more when he filled his mouth with first one of her nipples and then the other, his fingers working between her legs where she was always very creamy and eager to be fucked. Which she always was because when she was dressed like a sweet little schoolgirl her dad had an erection as huge and stiff as a flagpole.

"Sorry, Stephanie," Lucy said, her voice softer. "I didn't mean to be a bitch. It's just you look so well-organized and ready for anything and I'm scared as fuck, a knot in my stomach so big I couldn't eat anything on the train and it's a fucking long way from London and I'm starving..."

"Come on then, roomie," Stephanie said with bravado that surprised her and reached in her bag for her purse. "Let's go and see if there's anything worth eating in the cafeteria and you can tell me your entire life story."

"Only if you tell me yours," Lucy said with a big grin and she linked her arm in Stephanie's as they left the room.

*

Friday morning of her first week, Stephanie had just made herself comfortable in the college library when she realized she had forgotten a textbook she needed to prepare for her first French Literature tutorial and she dashed back to her room to get it. She opened the door quietly in case Lucy, who was a late sleeper, was still in bed. Stephanie saw that she was, but then, to her shock, she realized her roomie was lying on her stomach moaning softly, her lower body rising and falling under the bedclothes.

Lucy was obviously masturbating and Stephanie's instant reaction was shock and instant arousal. It had been several days since she was last fucked and she never went that long without her daddy lying on top of her, their mouths fused together as he slid his stiff cock back and forth in her cunt, deliciously wet with a mix of her cream and his cum.

Stephanie was about to close the door when Lucy called out to her in a soft voice, thick with arousal.

"Steph?" Lucy had taken to calling her Steph within minutes of their being together and Stephanie found she liked it. "Please, baby...don't go."

Stephanie was unsure what to do so she stood motionless, watching Lucy's body twist and turn under the bedclothes, the black girl writhing sensually as she squirmed her ass from side to side. Stephanie heard wet, slurping noises and knew Lucy's fingers were between her legs and that her roommate's cunt was as wet as hers was when her daddy fucked her.

"I was thinking of you," Lucy said, her eyes closed. "When you've just got out of the shower and your beautiful big boobs are all pink and scented with your shower gel and your long blonde hair is still wet. You've got the prettiest little slit, like a little girl's, and I just want to kneel in front of you like a dusky handmaiden serving her queen, reaching my fingers up so I can prize your tiny cuntlips open and lick your cream into my mouth, worshipping your stiff little clit.

"I want to feel your hands on my head, pulling my face against your mons, I want to make you open your legs so I can push my face between them and lick my tongue as far as I can get it into your cunt so your rich tasty cream pours down into my mouth and then thrust my tongue as far as I can get it into your asshole - OHHH, STEPH!" and Stephanie saw Lucy's body heave and shudder under the bedclothes as she climaxed.