Innocence Lost, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All through the movie Henri remained on his side of the sofa as Stephanie did on hers, both of them sipping wine and Henri refilling their glasses when they were empty. The movie moved inexorably toward a sad typically-Gallic ending which upset Stephanie and there were tears in her eyes when Henri pointed the remote at the player and turned it off. It had grown dark outside as Stephanie reached into her bag for a tissue.

"I am sorry," Henri said gently. "I should have warned you I think."

"No, it's okay," Stephanie said but she melted when he moved closer to her and put his arm round her shoulder, cupping her face in his hand as his mouth moved so close to hers there was only an inch or so between their lips.

"May I...comfort you a little?" he said softly, his blue eyes meeting hers.

Stephanie groaned softly and said, '"Oh yes, please," and then she found herself being kissed deeply, Henri's tongue sliding in to explore her mouth while his hands worked up and down her back.

She pressed her body against his, delighting in wanting him so badly she was absolutely desperate to be fucked. She shivered and he pulled away.

"Is everything okay?"

"Everything is perfect," she whispered against his ear and took one of his hands and brought it to her breast and then kissed him again as he began to massage the big globe through her sweater, making her moan, his lips moving against hers as he stroked his thumb back and forth over the taut tip of her nipple.

Without breaking apart, Stephanie fell back onto the cushions and slid her hands over Henri's chest, pulling at his clothes. She unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off with his jacket, then brought her hands back to feel the lean muscles of his stomach. He hurriedly unbuttoned her blouse and she lifted her arms to let him pull it off, her huge breasts falling free.

Henri let out a soft gasp of wonder as he caressed the heavy globes and he opened his mouth, taking a nipple between his lips and sucking on it hard. Stephanie cried out and pulled him to her, running her hands down his back and letting her nails run back up. He drew away for a moment so he could coax her back onto the couch and grabbed at her skirt, running the zip down and then squirming it down over her hips and dropping it over the back of the sofa. He stood up for as long as it took to get rid of his trousers, socks and shoes and then fell on top of her, Stephanie spreading her legs to let him climb between them. He kissed her hard, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, and she raised her hips to grind her mons against his crotch, shivering as she felt his long thick prick sliding between her cuntlips, the tip slippery with his precum.

Stephanie wanted Henri's cock thrust hard into her body until his balls slapped against the furrow of her ass. But he held back and, instead, slid down and put his hands underneath her hips to cup her ass cheeks and bring her pussy up to his waiting mouth. The moment his tongue pushed between the pink lips and delved deeply between the creamy-wet walls Stephanie groaned and writhed on the couch, her too-long-delayed orgasm exploding deep in her belly. Henri's thrusting tongue felt wonderful and she begged him to move to her erect clit which ached to be touched and the Frenchman obeyed immediately, slathering his tongue repeatedly over the bud of her clit until she climaxed again, her stomach muscles tensing and her pussy spasming as her whole body trembled in blissful release.

And then Henri suddenly lifted himself up and, with a hard thrust, buried his cock in Stephanie's overflowing cunt, prolonging her orgasm. She was becoming too sensitive, begging him to slow his deep, hard thrusts, arching her back to pull away from his frantic fucking. He responded by withdrawing his cock and taking hold of her waist so he could flip her over and pull her to her knees so she was bent over the sofa, her breasts mounded beneath her, her mouth slightly open as she drooled onto the leather. Henri quickly shoved the coffee table back, knocking off the empty pizza box as he got to his knees behind her.

Overwhelmed by the delicious sensation of another orgasm building within her, Stephanie did not react at first when Henri's hands caressed the plump cheeks of her ass but she turned her head when he suddenly spread them open.

She had promised her daddy her first experience of anal sex would be with him, wanting to be lying face-down on her bed, her soft toys clutched in her fingers as she delighted in the slow, sensual way her father worked gel past the tight muscle of her anus and then along the walls of her rectum, taking his time as he brought her, trembling with anticipation, to the point where he could replace his fingers with his cock. Then he would sink himself slowly into her body slowly as she relaxed her back passage until she could feel his glans was buried deep in her bowels.

But this was nothing like that at all.

Henri leaned down and pushed his tongue against the tight muscle of her asshole, forcing it open. Stephanie moaned aloud when she felt him working his tongue into her rectum, surprised and delighted by how incredibly good it felt. It was as if her senses were intensified around her anal opening and she felt every thrust of Henri's wet tongue as it sent chills up and down her spine and deep into her cunt, flooded with her slippery cream.

Stephanie would have been in ecstasy having Henri fucking his tongue as far as he could get it into her back passage but he suddenly straightened up and started searching in the pocket of his jacket for something and the next thing Stephanie felt was the nozzle of a tube being pushed past the tight muscle of her anal sphincter and cool liquid filling in her rectum. As soon as Henri pulled the tube free he thrust two fingers into Stephanie's asshole and began to fuck her with them, spreading her rectal walls and working her tight anus open. She felt him pushing his fingers deep inside her and she shivered, desperate to be fucked hard again. But Henri only thrust in his fingers several more times and then they were gone and suddenly the swollen head of his cock was positioned against her pulsing little rosehole.

Before Stephanie could react, Henri closed his hands round her waist and started to push his cock slowly but firmly into her bottom. She felt her anus tighten against the invasion, the seemingly massive pole filling her rectum, her whole body radiating with the sensation of being impaled on the Frenchman's long, thick prick and she groaned as he moved deeper inside her, making her feel almost uncomfortably full. But his hands gripped her hips and he began moving deeper, forcing his cock all the way in until his balls slapped against her dripping pussylips and grinding his hips against her upturned ass as he buggered her, forcing her back passage to open up and take him in.

As he moved within her ass, Henri reached up and wrapped his hands around Stephanie's throat and she felt him squeeze, pulling her body up from the couch as he ground his cock deep into her bowels. She felt her air being cut off and the feeling of having his prick buried deep inside her bowels intensified and her pussy spasmed in response. Then, when Henri had managed to get her standing, he let go of her throat and pulled out of her ass, his cock jutting out, slippery with a mix of lube and cum, leaving her anus gaping open.

Henri took Stephanie by the waist and maneuvered her onto the floor and then took her legs in his hands, pulling her up so her legs were bent back and spread wide, her ankles by her head. Breathing hard, her breasts jiggling on her chest, Stephanie watched as Henri again took hold of his cock and positioned the glans against the distended opening of her anus.

As he lowered himself down, his cock once more sliding past her sphincter and into her rectum, Stephanie's muscles tensed and her body jerked up from the floor and then bounced back down again. Henri was fucking her ass hard, deeper than ever as he squatted above her, pistoning almost straight down into her now aching bottom. Her breasts, filling the width of her chest, almost smothered her as Henri increased the speed of his thrusts, each downward lunge of his hips making him grunt and Stephanie whimper with the sensation of having her asshole stuffed full to capacity.

Finally, Henri withdrew his cock from her ass and pulled Stephanie to her knees in front of him. Reaching down and grabbing her arms, he pulled them up behind her so that she had to rely on him totally for balance. Then, bringing his hard cock in front of her lips, he flexed his hips forward to force the head over her tongue and down her throat, filling it and making her gag. He climaxed and Stephanie's mouth and throat were flooded with his thick semen, Henri thrusting against her face over and over, forcing Stephanie to swallow, her mouth and nose filling with the taste and smell of her asshole on his ejaculating cock.

When he finally released her, Stephanie lay down on the couch and Henri lay down beside her, his hair plastered to his forehead, his chest heaving with his ragged breathing. Stephanie's own breathing was harsh as well but she felt exhilarated, her plundered asshole throbbing and her pussy clenching with the delicious aftermath of so many climaxes she had lost count, the back of her throat coated with the remnants of Henri's cum. She felt incredible, aware that her introduction to anal sex had been grueling as Henri took his pleasure in her asshole, but she also felt completely satisfied and happy.

After a while, Stephanie looked up at Henri. He smiled and brushed some stray hairs from her face.

"Ahh, cherie," he said. "Have I given you some pleasant memories for when you next sit on this couch?"

"Well, now you mention it, I have rather a bad memory," Stephanie said with a giggle. "It would be ever so useful if you would remind me sometime in the near future?"

Henri kissed her, and she began to feel his cock growing hard against her thigh as her own body started to respond. Pulling back slightly, she grinned. "Or perhaps now? Just to make absolutely sure I am on top of the subject...?"

"Now that is poetry to my ears," Henri said, laughing softly. "Even better than Baudelaire..."

And Stephanie moaned softly with pleasure as Henri slid off the couch so he was kneeling between her legs, his hands sliding under her thighs to lift her up so her asshole, now overflowing with his cum, was level with his cock and all he had to do was slide it slowly back into her rectum.

Henri's mastery of her, his hands round her throat, the furious fucking he gave her ass, the way he came in her mouth when his cock had been buried in her bowels were all new experiences Stephanie found intensely exciting and enjoyable. She knew whatever innocence she might have had when she came to university was slipping away very rapidly. But that suited her just fine...

Chapter Three

There were loving hugs, squeals of excitement and even a few tears between Stephanie and Lucy as they said goodbye at the station, their trains going in opposite directions to take them both home for Christmas.

Lucy was going to London where her father and mother were hosting a Caribbean Christmas with breakfast including ackee, the Jamaican national fruit, with saltfish, breadfruit, fried plantains, boiled bananas, freshly squeezed fruit juice and tea. Dinner would be in the late afternoon which Lucy said could be any of turkey, chicken, curry goat or stewed oxtail but always with rice and peas. She was hoping for the latest Samsung phone but said 'the fucking thing costs nearly a grand' so she would be happy with whatever model her mum and dad could afford.

Unconcerned whether anyone was watching, Lucy gave Stephanie a long, lingering kiss on the lips and made Stephanie promise that next Christmas she would go with Lucy to meet her family for Christmas.

"My folks will love you because they reckon white girl tastes better than curried goat," Lucy said with a giggle and waved as she climbed aboard the high-speed rail link to London Euston while Stephanie dashed across to the northbound platform just in time to catch her own train to Manchester Piccadilly.

Stephanie dozed for most of the journey, ignoring the glances of the two lads who sat opposite her because she knew they were staring at her breasts, her mind filled with delicious thoughts of what she and Henri had done to each other the night before.

'Betty Blue Night', as she and Henri called it, could so easily have been a one-off but Henri had decided he wanted them to become a couple, albeit one they had to conceal because a tutor having sexual relations with a student was a sackable offense. Like Stephanie and Lucy, Henri was going home for Christmas, catching a plane from London Heathrow to Marseille where his father would meet him. And Henri had promised that at Easter she would fly to the south of France with him to meet his parents.

"I will fuck you in the ass when we are over the Alps," he whispered in her ear and then proceeded to do just that, climaxing several times before he withdrew his prick for Stephanie to suck avidly into her mouth. She was quite used to doing that now and had developed a fondness for the rich flavor of her plundered back passage.

Whatever sexual sophistication Stephanie had acquired, every detail carefully recounted in her diary, she felt them slip away as she stepped off the train, walked down the platform and saw her daddy, the man she loved and lusted after more even than Henri, standing with a bouquet of flowers in his hand and a soft smile grin on his face, his eyes shining with love for his little girl.

And Stephanie felt like she was his little girl again, running to him and flinging her arms round his neck so she could hug him tight, reassuring herself nothing about him had changed, he was still her gorgeous daddy, he still smelled of his favorite Chanel cologne, and she could feel his cock was immediately hard when she kneaded her huge breasts against his chest, loving the feeling of his strong arms around her.

If Stephanie wondered just how much her father had missed her she was given impressive proof within seconds of his closing the front door. His hands gripped her round the waist, his mouth seeking hers hungrily, her fingers hurriedly opening his belt and running down the fly of his pants to push them down over his hips so he could lift her back against the wall and thrust his hugely erect cock deep into her sopping wet cunt.

"Oh, Daddy!" Stephanie screamed in delight and pleasure as she came, and she continued to cry out, moan, whimper and whisper softly the word Daddy for much of the night until he finally lowered her spread legs from where they had been waving in the air back onto the bed so she could curl up against him and fall into a satiated sleep, a huge mass of cum leaking from her gaping pussylips onto the sheets. They both knew it was not worth getting up to change them; Stephanie's legs would be back in the air the minute they both woke the next morning, which was Christmas Eve.

Stephanie and her father had a tradition they observed every 24th of December. After breakfast they would drive to the little cemetery on the outskirts of the city where her mother was buried and she would leave her father alone for a few minutes. Later she would join him to place a single rose on her mother's grave, whispering to her mother that her daddy was making her a very happy girl and she was doing her best to make him just as happy, in bed and out. Stephanie knew in her heart her mother would understand and be pleased.

After visiting the grave it was time for lunch in the city and shopping for Christmas gifts like the socks she always bought her dad, taking him to Harvey Nichols to try the scents for men which was largely a pleasurable waste of time because he would never change from using Chanel Bleu. Over coffee in a Starbucks Stephanie told her dad about how much she enjoyed making love with Lucy and how she was having an affair with her French tutor, having decided to leave out that she had lost her anal virginity to him, multiple times.

Her father expressed concern Stephanie and Henri could be jeopardizing both their university careers if they were found out but Stephanie did her best to reassure him that she never spent the night at Henri's apartment. Again she omitted that as soon as she got back to her room Lucy took great delight in sucking Henri's sperm from Stephanie's cunt and asshole, the two of them passing his cum between their mouths until Lucy reached for the strap-on and fucked Stephanie into exhausted satiation.

Neither she nor her father felt like cooking when they arrived home so Stephanie ordered Chinese and, at midnight, her dad opened a bottle of champagne to toast Christmas Day, his beautiful daughter's return home and the memory of her mother. And then they both went off to bed, separately, Stephanie begging off their making love to which her dad smiled and said that not cuddling up to her when she was wearing her onesie sleepsuit, her glorious breasts soft and warm under the material, her bottom thrust back against his very hard prick, would be a considerable sacrifice so she had better make it up to him the next day.

Stephanie laughed and promised she most certainly would...

*

The Harding household did Christmas in a very civilized manner.

A long walk in the morning, a light lunch, relaxing in front of the television in the afternoon, dinner and presents in the evening. Father and daughter split the chores for preparing the meal and, when it was almost ready, Stephanie went upstairs to change.

Her dad was sitting on the sofa when Stephanie reappeared. He was wearing a red velvet Santa hat she had bought him when she was a little girl and had several wrapped gifts by his side; she had piled hers for him under the tree. Stephanie was thrilled to see the expression on his face as she came through the door of the living room.

She was wearing an elf costume. The top was transparent black lace which revealed her sumptuous naked breasts to her father's hungry gaze. The red pleated skirt was so short it barely covered her cunt and did nothing to cover the dimples of her bottom. On her head she wore a little elf's cap but this one was in green in contrast to her dad's red. Stephanie made sure she received the reaction she wanted by spinning round slowly so the material rode up when she twirled, her massive breasts jiggling and swaying under her see-thru top.

"Do you like it, Daddy?" Stephanie purred and was delighted when her father squirmed because his erection was so pronounced he had to reach down to straighten himself out.

"God, do I ever," he said, his voice thick with lust.

"I opened one of Henri's Christmas presents to go with it," Stephanie said. "Would you like to see it?"

"Please," her father choked out and Stephanie turned her back to him, bent over at the waist and stood with her legs open. She knew the base of the black buttplug she had inserted into her asshole was clearly visible and she heard her father gasp loudly with arousal which intensified when she reached a hand back, took hold of the base and pulled gently.

The plug felt like it was going to stretch her anus almost too far before it released its captive but Henri had reassured her it was only a little bigger than his cock. Stephanie's father nearly choked when she turned round and slowly, her eyes fixed on his, brought the plug to her lips and sucked it into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, baby. Oh bloody fuck, where did you learn to do that?"

"Frenchmen can be very depraved," she whispered as she slid the plug from between the oval of her lips with a loud slurping noise. "And my Frenchman knew exactly how much you would like to see it stretching my little bumhole. You do like it, don't you, Daddy?"