Innocence Lost, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie was confused, shocked and intensely aroused, all at the same time. Her first instinct was to bolt from the room but she dared not: her friendship with Lucy would be irreparably damaged if she looked like she was upset at being the focus of Lucy's desire. But she was suddenly so confused she felt faint.

She knew what a lesbian was, and she had worked out what Lucy meant when she said she was into girls, but she herself was only interested in going to bed with her daddy or perhaps, if she eventually met someone she liked, a nice-looking man. It had never occurred to her another woman might want to do all the things Lucy said she yearned for, especially not pushing her tongue in Stephanie's tiny bumhole...nobody had ever done that!

"Please, baby, climb in with me?" Lucy said in a breathy voice, pulling back the covers to reveal she was completely naked, her breasts covered with a light sheen of sex sweat, the tips of her nipples erect, her clit standing proud of its hood. "I mean, I know I'm not your daddy and you really like it when he lifts your legs over his shoulders and slams his big cock into the depths of your cunt, but I can lick your pussy better than a man because I know what women like - "

Stephanie's heart started thumping and she found it difficult to breathe. How did Lucy know about her and Daddy? And then she saw her diary on the floor by Lucy's bed and knew her roommate had been reading it and must have become so aroused it made Lucy desperate to masturbate. Stephanie understood why; she always wrote in great detail about what her father did to her so she could read it later and become just as sexually excited as Lucy.

Completely without thinking, Stephanie reached for the hem of her sweater and pulled it up over her head, shaking her hair out when it came free. She dropped it on her bed, her eyes meeting Lucy's as the black girl stared hungrily at the plunge bra she was wearing, one of her daddy's favorites because it created a glorious deep, dark cleavage between her massive breasts. Stephanie reached her fingers up to the clasp at the front and popped it open: the lacy cups fell away and she was half-naked before she had time to decide if she even wanted to be.

"God, you've got incredible tits," Lucy said in awe which made Stephanie blush, secretly delighted.

Stephanie flicked open the button at the waistband of her jeans, ran the zip down and pushed them, with difficulty, down over plump curves of her bottom and her hips, suddenly self-conscious about her tummy which still showed the little roll she found it impossible to get rid of however hard she exercised. She had finally accepted it would have to remain when her daddy told her he loved to knead it with his fingers as he impaled her on his cock but that didn't make her any less self-conscious.

Stephanie pulled off her shoes and then her jeans and dropped them onto a chair. Suddenly she was completely naked, the tips of her nipples taut, the bud of her clit poking out from the apex of her cuntlips, her mouth dry, her breasts rising and falling as her eyes once again met Lucy's, her roommate lying on her side with her legs slightly open, her hand working furiously between the lips of her cunt, stroking and rolling and rubbing her prominent clit standing proud like a miniature penis.

"I can't just stand here while you stare at me, Lucy," Stephanie said with a little giggle.

"Fucking right you can't," Lucy said, opening her arms, her fingers clearly wet with her cream. "Get in here."

"You're very naughty for reading my diary," Stephanie said as she slipped into Lucy's bed, lying on her back so she could look up into Lucy's face, her roommate's naked body lying along hers, Lucy's legs opening immediately so she could slither her juicy cuntlips against the smooth skin of Stephanie's thigh.

"Sorry," Lucy said with a cheeky grin. "But you really are a dirty girl, aren't you? Loving it when you deep-throat your own father, loving it more when he's lying on top of you thrusting his big cock back and forth in your cunt overflowing with his cum, and really loving it when he sucks his own spunk out of your cunt when he's climaxed - "

"Lucy, that was private!" Stephanie cried in a shocked voice.

"And you're going to let him fuck your bum when you go home for Christmas," Lucy said with a giggle.

"Oh Lucy!" Stephanie said, so embarrassed she put her hands over her face, refusing to meet her roommate's highly amused gaze.

"Hope you're going to tell me all about it after he does, baby," Lucy said, her lips kissing Stephanie's knuckles as a hint she wanted to kiss not her fingers but Stephanie's soft lips. "Every dirty, sordid, deliciously wanton little detail?"

"I don't suppose I have much choice," Stephanie said, a gasp escaping her mouth when she felt Lucy's hand settle between her legs and stroke very softly and gently along her cuntlips, closing two fingers over the aching bud of her clit and caressing it.

Stephanie lowered her hands, her mouth opening and she felt as if she would die with pleasure when Lucy's lips descended onto hers, the black girl's tongue sliding into her mouth as expertly as Lucy's fingers were pushing deep between the creamy walls of her cunt, soft slurping noises reaching her ears only to be drowned out by the moans of delight Stephanie suddenly realized were coming from her.

Stephanie would have been happy to spend hours being kissed and stroked toward orgasm but it was obviously not enough for Lucy because the black girl broke the kiss and moved her face down past Stephanie's chin to the slopes of her breasts where her mouth opened wide and she sucked in as much of the soft globes as she could. She sucked, bit and slurped on each nipple in turn, taking the tips between her teeth and bit them gently, pulling the buds out from her areolae to the point almost of pain and then letting them snap back, always with her fingers stroking between Stephanie's legs to bring her ever closer to orgasm.

The pleasure of being suckled and masturbated was exquisite and Stephanie quickly found herself arching her back up, her cuntlips enveloping Lucy's deeply buried fingers as she cried out in orgasm, suddenly fearful in case the girls in the room next door could hear what was happening. But then she realized it would be better if they did because there was no way this was going to be a one-time only experience; she was enjoying what Lucy was doing to her too much for that.

Stephanie wondered if Lucy was going to slide down the bed until her face was level with her cunt and replace her fingers with her mouth. But Lucy took her by surprise when she suddenly released Stephanie's breasts from between her suckling lips, reversing herself and straddling Stephanie's body so her smooth-shaven slit was inches from Stephanie's mouth.

"Oh, wow," Stephanie said and then moaned, "OH WOW..." as Lucy's pierced tongue slid between the lips of her cunt, loud slurping noises filling the room as the black girl feasted greedily on the abundant cream produced by Stephanie's intense arousal. In response Stephanie did the only thing she could, she slid her hands round the cheeks of Lucy's sleek ass to pull her down, opened her lips and took as much of Lucy's cunt, the lips slippery with her roomie's salty-sweet girlcum, into her mouth as she could.

For long minutes the only sounds in the room were wet slurping noises and soft moans, gasps and sighs. The two girls devoured each other, noses, mouth and chins wet and slippery as they swallowed cum greedily and went truffling for more, their questing fingers instinctively seeking each other's tight little assholes and pushing inside. Stephanie loved it when her daddy pushed his fingers into her bottom when he was fucking her and the thought that she had promised he could fuck her in the ass when she went home for Christmas made her spasm in orgasm, more of her creamy cum streaming from her cunthole into Lucy's suckling mouth.

If Stephanie imagined her roommate's sexual appetite would be satisfied by their delightful soixante-neuf she never imagined what happened next. Still licking her tongue over the sensitive surfaces of Stephanie's labia, ovaling her lips over the erect bud of Stephanie's clit so she could masturbate it like a miniature cock, Lucy slid two fingers past the creamy wet opening of Stephanie's cunt, swirling them around to stimulate the walls of Stephanie's pussy to produce more slippery lubricant. Then, to Stephanie's surprise, Lucy added two more fingers.

Stephanie was now being fucked by four fingers thrusting in and out and she gasped and climaxed which distracted her for the few seconds it took for her to realize Lucy had curled her thumb into her palm and now had her entire hand stuffed inside the overstretched opening of Stephanie's cunthole. Goodness, she wondered, was this what lesbians did to each other? She knew her daddy was well-endowed but no way was his cock anywhere near this big.

Struggling for breath, overwhelmed by the sensation as she was fisted and had her clit licked furiously at the same time, Stephanie screamed out in ecstasy, a flood of her cum pouring down over Lucy's deeply buried hand which, Stephanie had to admit, at least made it easier for her to accommodate the width of the black girl's pistoning hand. And Lucy had to be just as happy with Stephanie licking avidly between her legs because a stream of fluid suddenly spurted from the black girl's sex, soaking Stephanie's face with sweet warm creamy liquid. Licking her lips Stephanie found she really liked the tangy taste, savoring the delicious flavor.

At last both girls' sexual appetites were momentarily satisfied and Lucy gently withdrew her hand, reversing her body once more so she could snuggle her head against Stephanie's soft breast, licking the sweat from her armpit which made Stephanie giggle with delight. As if by instinct Lucy's fingers made their way back between Stephanie's legs, gently stroking her roommate's clit as if to warn her she was still not finished. Stephanie smiled, too satiated to care.

She missed her beloved daddy so much and was looking forward to seeing him at Christmas. But she had discovered a way to fill the emptiness she felt at not having him in her life and that was by making love with beautiful, funny, loving Lucy. Stephanie had come to college to discover what the world away from home had to offer and her first sexual with a girl had turned out to be absolutely amazing...

Chapter Two

By the end of Stephanie's first term she knew she had a problem. Quite a big problem. One she would have liked Lucy's help with but she had no idea how to ask because she was afraid it might make her roommate feel second-best, which was the last thing Stephanie wanted.

When Stephanie first saw her French literature tutor, Henri de Chardin, she had to stop herself from sighing like a lovestruck schoolgirl smitten with desire because he looked just like the film star Jean Reno with close-cropped black hair, blue eyes behind wire-framed glasses, high cheekbones, full lips and a little goatee beard. Thankfully, Henri did not share the French penchant for Gitanes and scruffy intellectualism and was very well dressed, favoring corduroy jackets with leather patches on the elbows, an expensive Waterman pen tucked in the top pocket.

"Bonjour," he said as the three students in his tutorial group entered his room in the department and found seats on the sofa and armchairs. Stephanie blushed because she felt his eyes on her, his frank gaze taking in the size of her breasts under her V-neck sweater and the way the massive globes bounced as she moved, the tightness of her jeans creating a noticeable cameltoe between the lips of her cunt. Stephanie knew they were too tight when she bought them but she knew her daddy would love them so she bought them anyway.

Stephanie sat on the big sofa opposite Henri's desk, holding her notepad and pen tightly on her lap to conceal the growing wet patch between her legs which she knew made her cameltoe even more visible and she was shocked when she suddenly caught the hot scent of her arousal. Sometimes it wasn't the best decision not to wear panties...

"Charles Baudelaire. His book of decadent and erotic poetry, 'Les Fleurs du Mal', published in Paris in 1857," Henri said. "You all have it?"

Everyone nodded and Stephanie reached into her bag for her copy. The movement made her breasts mound against her thigh, her cleavage becoming even more pronounced, which she was quite sure that Henri noticed.

"Let us look at 'La Beauté', si'il vous plait," Henri said, a poem Stephanie knew well. Henri quoted the last verse, 'Car j'ai, pour fasciner ces dociles amants,/De purs miroirs qui font toutes choses plus belles:/Mes yeux, mes larges yeux aux clartés éternelles!' then asked Stephanie to translate it. She paused and then said, 'For I have to enchant those submissive lovers/Pure mirrors that make all things more beautiful:/My eyes, my large, wide eyes of eternal brightness!' and felt herself blush at how subtly sensual the verse was, the reason she knew for its lasting appeal and popularity.

The tutorial continued and Stephanie found she really enjoyed translating, joining in with the discussion on the meaning of the verses and why she thought the poet had chosen specific words and phrases. All too soon the hour passed and, because it was the first session, Henri set no reading assignments or essays but smiled when he said this would not be the case the following week.

Despite hoping she could control her attraction to the gorgeous Frenchman, Stephanie was again very aroused when she took her place on the sofa at the next tutorial session the following day. This time she made the mistake of thinking about Henri as she walked across campus so that, by the time she entered the Modern Languages building, her jeans were pressing tight against her erect clit and she needed to slip into a ladies room to pull them down, open her legs and bring herself to a surprisingly quick but intense orgasm. She used a tissue to wipe her slippery cuntlips but her spasming pussywalls were still very wet which would mean there was no way she could stop her body betraying her arousal to Henri's eyes and nose.

'Oh well, can't be helped I suppose,' she said to herself as she picked up her bag and walked along the corridor to his office.

Her haste to see Henri meant she was the first student to arrive. She took her seat opposite his desk, keeping her legs closed, but he stood up from behind his desk and walked across so he could look down, his eyes meeting hers as he said in a voice which stroked its way down Stephanie's spine and almost made her come as hard as she had in the ladies room, "I must compliment you on your French accent, Miss Harding."

"Thank you," Stephanie said, blushing furiously when she saw barely concealed desire in the Frenchman's eyes. "I was once mistaken for being French by a gendarme in Paris."

Stephanie decided not to add that at the time she was spread out on the back seat of the policeman's patrol car, her breasts bared and her skirt pulled up round her waist while the very handsome gendarme was standing with his trousers round his ankles and her legs over his shoulders. He was fucking his big Gallic prick hard and deep into her pussy which made her voice thick with lust as she begged him to fuck her even harder. And all she did was ask the helpful policeman for directions to the Louvre Museum...

"You remind me of Béatrice Dalle, the film actress," Henri said. "You know of her?"

"I've heard of her but not seen any of her films," Stephanie admitted.

"Ah, mon Dieu!" Henri said in mock horror. "You have not seen Jean-Jacques Beineix's 'Betty Blue'? It is a masterpiece and Béatrice is the star opposite Jean-Hughes Anglade. You are perhaps free at this evening?"

"Err...yes, why?" Stephanie said.

"I would like it very much if you would join me then so we could watch the picture together. If I turn the English subtitles off it can be an extra-curricular lesson. You will come?"

Oh god, bloody right I will, thought Stephanie. Right now in a big squirming mass of ecstasy with my breasts bouncing and my cunt squirting my cum across the room probably. She desperately wanted to rush back to the ladies room, squirm her jeans down over her curvy buttocks and slide her fingers over her aching clit and then push them as far into her cunt as she could. The fingers of both hands she was so aroused. But first she had to get through the tutorial so all she said was, "Thank you, M. de Chardin. I would really like that."

"Bien," he said as he walked back round his desk and sat down, "And please call me Henri. I will order pizza and we can share a bottle of wine from Provence which is where I was born."

Henri smiled and Stephanie found herself Lucy didn't have lectures that afternoon because she realized her fingers alone would not be enough: she needed her roommate's mouth suckling her cunt and Lucy's vibrator fucking her really, really hard at the same times as she was having her stiff little clit licked and suckled and bitten until she creamed and came like a fucking express train...

*

Stephanie's libido was still in overdrive when she returned to the Modern Languages Department shortly before 6pm. She had begged Lucy to spend the afternoon in bed, showing her roommate just how creamy wet her cunt was, hoping Lucy would not be able to resist diving in immediately. But Lucy, although never knowingly turning down an opportunity to shag her roommate silly, had a chemistry practical she could not afford to miss and had to break off their lovemaking session when Stephanie had only come five times and still felt horny as hell.

Lucy did, however, promise that when Stephanie returned she would make up for it with more luscious orgasms than Stephanie could count, provided her roommate told her every deliciously sordid of what happened with the gorgeous Frenchman. By her own admission Lucy was solely into girls but that didn't mean she couldn't admire a handsome man and she had whistled softly in approval when Stephanie pointed Henri out one night when the two girls were enjoying a drink together in the Student's Union bar.

Knocking and entering on hearing Henri call out 'Come', Stephanie saw the box containing the pizza was open on the coffee table, the wine uncorked to let it breathe and Henri was reading 'Le Monde', France's daily newspaper. He had pulled the TV stand round to face the sofa and the DVD was already sitting in the tray.

"We shall eat first so we are not distracted," Henri said as he got up and kissed Stephanie on her left cheek, then the right. Stephanie found herself wishing he would kiss her on the lips instead, preferably the ones between her legs, but she had no idea if he was as attracted to her as she was to him and so she forced herself to calm down and remember it was only the second week of term. If she did anything stupidly impulsive it would make things between her and Henri very difficult.

Whatever reserve Stephanie was trying to hold onto evaporated when the movie started. The actress playing Betty and the actor playing her lover were fucking, Béatrice on her back on a bed with her legs open and waving in the air, Jean-Hughes lying on top of her, his muscled ass flexing as he drove his cock repeatedly into her upturned cunt. Judging by the loud moans and cries of pleasure as the actress neared orgasm, answered by the grunts and gasps of the actor as he plowed her into the bed, it was a case of art imitating life and there was nothing fake about the scene which went on for an astonishing ten minutes. If Stephanie had not been creamy wet between her legs when she walked into Henri's room she was now and her nipples were achingly hard under her sweater which meant her French tutor could clearly see the effect the film was having on Stephanie's libido.