Innocence Lost, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, please, I've got to - " and he reached down and wrenched open the belt of his pants and ran his zip down, opening his fly to allow his naked cock to spring free, a squirt of semen shooting from the tip.

"Daddy!" Stephanie said in mock annoyance. "You mustn't come yet! That would be such an awful waste when there's somewhere nice and tight and hot for you to put it when we go to bed together. You will wait for me, won't you?" she asked in a pleading voice, the same one she used when she was a little girl and wanted him to buy her sweets or a new toy.

"Yes, baby, I will," he said, swallowing hard as he stared at his daughter's pretty little slit, her clit standing proud of its hood at the apex. "But it will be very hard..."

"Mmm, yes, I can see," Stephanie said with a giggle and then made things worse for him by bending over again, knowing he was watching as she pushed the buttplug back into her anal sphincter which made loud, slurping noises as it sucked the plug into her back passage, slick with the lubricant she had applied before getting dressed as her father's fantasy elf.

The presents they gave each other were almost an anti-climax after Stephanie's gorgeously wanton display. Her father's erection quivered in the air and Stephanie knew he was desperate for her to relieve the pressure in his balls.

"Oh Daddy, you are naughty," she purred. "How can you concentrate on my presents and Christmas dinner if all you can think about is me sucking that big, fat pole of yours into my mouth so you can spurt masses of thick creamy cum down my throat?"

The moment Stephanie slid her lips over the head of her father's cock and curled her fingers round the shaft she realized she had only two choices: swallow or choke. There was so much rich creamy semen bursting from the swollen tip she felt she might not be able to swallow fast enough but she had years of practice at sucking her father's cock and swallowing down his sperm.

A whole mouthful went down to pool in her stomach as a delicious hors d'oeuvre for her Christmas dinner and Stephanie delighted in the loving way her father cupped her breasts in his hands, squeezing them as he arched his hips up and fucked her face with his prick. At last he was drained, his balls temporarily emptied, and Stephane lifted her head to allow his cock to fall free of her lips and slap, still hard, against his belly.

"Mmm, Daddy, that was an awful lot of tasty cum you made your little girl swallow down," she said, leaning over so she could kiss him softly, wanting to share with him the taste of his ejaculate in her mouth.

"Yes, it was, darling. But you know Daddy loves giving his baby girl sweet treats for Christmas," and Stephanie and her father roared with laughter.

*

The delicious smell of the pork joint they cooked for dinner, neither of them liking the blandness of turkey, filled the kitchen as Stephanie and her dad served their meal and sat and ate it, both of them aware that there was something very large distending Stephanie's back passage, making her squirm every now and then which her father, his eyes twinkling, noticed with obvious delight every time she did it.

Finally they were finished and replete and her dad filled the dishwasher while Stephanie made coffee, her thoughts distracted for the time it took as she wondered what Henri was doing in Provence and hoping her lover would realize sooner rather than later that she had fallen, body and soul, in love with him.

But this was not the time or place for her to pine over the handsome Frenchman so she reached across to the package she had placed on the table which had her name in Henri's handwriting on the label.

"Well, go on then," her father said with a broad grin. "Open it up. It might be an enormous engagement ring from the size of the package..."

Stephanie laughed, hoping her daddy was right, and tore the paper off a small wooden box. She opened it and then laughed, half with embarrassment and half with a sudden thrill of arousal so fierce she almost climaxed.

There was an elegant leather lead in the box which led to a beautiful hand-made leather collar. There was an engraved silver tag attached to the clasp which said, 'Pour Stephanie, Mon Amour' and Stephanie felt herself blush at her awareness that, when she wore it, she would accept she was submissive to Henri, a willing slave to her master.

"Oh look Daddy," she said with a squeal of delight. "Henri wants me to be his bitch!" and Stephanie reached her hand down between her legs, opening them so she could slide her fingers over the aching bud of her clit, loving having her father watch as she brought herself, trembling with lust, to an intense orgasm that made her whole body spasm, hunching over the table as she did so.

"Wow, you certainly like the thought of that," her father said, a little awed.

"Please Daddy," Stephanie said in a soft purr. "Put it on for me and then let's go upstairs to bed? I really need to be fucked now..."

"Of course, darling," her father said and he stood up, moved round behind her, took the collar she held up to him and then circled it round his daughter's neck before taking hold of the lead she offered him as she followed behind him upstairs to her bedroom.

Once there Stephanie stood mute while her father slowly unbuttoned the front of her top and pulled it open. Stephanie sighed with delight when he cupped one of her huge breasts in his hands and lifted it to his mouth, closing his lips over the soft perfumed flesh and suckling her nipple before taking her other breast in his other hand and doing the same which sent thrills of arousal deep into her cunt.

She knew her cream, already abundant because of the incredible sensation of her rectal walls spasming around the buttplug spreading them wide, was dripping down the inside of her legs and she shifted her weight from one foot to the other, desperate for her father to finger and lick her cunt. And he did, releasing one of her breasts but lifting it to Stephanie's mouth so she suckled her own nipple while her daddy reached down and thrust two fingers, bunched together, deep into her cunt making a loud squelching noise and causing her cream to flood out over his invading digits.

Lost in the intensity of her pleasure, Stephanie bit her own nipples, aching to be fucked. But the collar she wore meant she could not demand what she wanted, she had to wait on the pleasure of the man standing in front of her.

Her father released her breast from Stephanie's mouth, tiny teeth marks on the tip, and stood back.

"Take your top off, darling," he said. "But not that pretty little skirt or your heels. I like the way the skirt shows off your beautiful bum and I want to see your shoes waving in the air as I fuck you."

"Yes, Daddy," Stephanie said in a soft voice and did as she was told, her eyes following her father's movements as he hurriedly undressed.

She lay back on the bed and slid her hands under the backs of her knees, lifting her legs wide and into the air. The position pulled open the sticky lips of her cunt, slippery wet with her cream, and she moaned softly with desire.

Her father responded by climbing on the bed, lifting himself between her spread legs, his huge cock hanging down as he lowered himself so his mouth could meet hers in a hard, hungry kiss that expressed his love and lust for her as strongly as his cock did when he then thrust every inch of it deep into her body. Stephanie cried out against his mouth, waves of ecstasy bursting deep in her pussy and radiating out through her whole being making her shiver, tremble and buck beneath the man whose sperm had brought her into the world.

Until she met Henri, it had always been enough for Stephanie when her daddy fucked her cunt and she climaxed again and again. But now she wanted something more, wanted to experience the exquisite pleasure she felt when Henri was buried to the balls in her back passage.

"Daddy -?" she managed to say. "I want you to take the buttplug out of my bumhole and put your cock in me instead. I want you to fuck my bottom until I feel masses of your lovely spunk flooding my bowels. Please...?"

Stephanie knew no loving father could resist such an entreaty from his own daughter and her dad, his eyes showing his intense arousal, his chest heaving as he fought to regain his breath after the effort of fucking her so fiercely, slowly withdrew his cock from her cunt with a wet, slurping sound.

He leaned back and knelt up, watching as Stephanie turned onto her tummy, reaching back with both hands to take hold of her skirt and flip it up to her waist then, taking hold of the cheeks of her bottom, pulled them open. She knew he would not be able to resist her invitation and she turned her head to whisper, "It's in my nightstand."

Her father opened the drawer and let out a soft gasp of delight when he saw the big tube of lubricant gel Stephanie had slathered over the buttplug before dinner. He unscrewed the cap and squirted a big dollop onto his fingers, taking his time to smooth the lube over the head and shaft of his cock right down to his balls. When he was ready he made Stephanie groan with pleasure as he took hold of the buttplug and eased it free, forcing his daughter's rectum to surrender the substitute cock reluctantly, her anus stretched to capacity by the width of the bulb.

Stephanie loved it when her father brought the plug to her face so she could open her lips and take it into her mouth, the taste and scent of her back passage strong on the silicone. Her libido was through the roof and she shimmied her hips, yearning to feel her daddy's big cock fucking its way into her asshole. He didn't need telling twice and lifted himself onto one arm, the other reaching down so he could grasp his cock and position it on Stephanie's gaping asshole.

A gentle push and her father's glans slid past the tight muscle of her anal sphincter, a gentle thrust and the whole of his prick entered Stephanie's bottom until his balls were resting against her sopping cuntlips, the head buried deep in her bowels. Waves of intense pleasure radiated through Stephanie's body, made more intense when her father lowered himself full length on top of her, his hands sliding under her body to enclose her breasts, his mouth seeking the soft skin of her neck, his teeth closing as he bit her in passionate masculine arousal. She knew she was his, his daughter, his little girl, and he was fucking her in the ass and it felt incredibly good...

For long minutes Stephanie's father raised and lowered his hips, fucking his cock back and forth in his daughter's bottom, lingering so only the tip was gripped tight by her sphincter then sinking back in with thrusts so hard her bum cheeks wobbled, her whole body shuddering with the force making her moan, whimper and cry aloud in pleasure.

It was as if her daddy saw through her, knew this was not her first experience of anal sex, knew he could fuck her as furiously as he liked because Stephanie loved to be plowed into the mattress, her asshole impaled by a thick, hard prick. Her father grasped her breasts in his hands, squeezing them as he groaned against her ear, "Come for me, baby, squirt your cum as I empty my balls into your beautiful ass!"

"Oh god, YES DADDY!" Stephanie squealed and she tightened the muscles of her rectum to milk him into her bowels, knowing what exquisite pleasure this created for her father who cried out, arching his groin against her upturned buttocks, his cock thrust so far into her ass Stephanie felt as if she could taste his glans in her throat. She spasmed in delirious orgasm which made her rectum clamp on the cock buried within its walls and her father bellowed with pleasure as he climaxed, a surge of liquid heat pouring from his spasming prick into the depths of Stephanie's bowels.

And then father and daughter, joined together still, slumped in satiation as the waves of delicious sensation slowly ebbed, Stephanie fighting for breath so her father raised himself off her enough to let her gasp in air, his own chest heaving as he inhaled deeply, a huge grin on his face.

"Are you sure you've never done that before?" he asked, septically.

"No, Daddy, of course not," Stephanie said in a little girl voice, batting her eyelashes at him. She paused and then asked, "Would you be very cross if I had?"

"God, no, of course not," he said, and he eased himself off her, his cock sliding from the clasp of her anus, and laid down beside his daughter who lifted herself onto one elbow, her eyes shining as she looked at him.

"I do love you," she said in a soft voice.

"And I love you," he said, turning his head so he could close the gap between them, his lips meeting hers.

"Would you like me to do something I definitely haven't done with Henri?" she whispered.

Her father said nothing, only nodded. And then his eyes widened in surprise and delight as Stephanie said, "Scoot down the bed," and he did as instructed, lying flat on his back as she climbed over his body so she was squatting over him, her gaping anus only inches from his face.

"Open wide, it's time for dessert," she purred and, again, her father did as she wanted, opening his mouth as a stream of his salty cum flowed from Stephanie's asshole into his mouth. She heard him swallowing with gusto and she lowered herself so she could open her lips and take his cock into her mouth, delighting in sucking him clean. It was the perfect end to a blissful Christmas Day and one that made her absurdly pleased she was no longer the innocent she had been when she left home only a few short months before.

To be continued in Part 2

End.