Innocent Devil Pt. 04

Story Info
After a humiliating day in chastity, Lizi has a surprise.
1.5k words
4.5
14.5k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike was in the office, keeping his butt glued to his chair with his door locked. Being stuck wearing the "bird cage" was so humiliating. Although that morning Lizi had kissed Mike and used her teeth to grab the key from his mouth, she had spit it into his hand and asked him, "Miss my pussy? Imagine this little key is your dick and the lock is my tight pussy. Let's see if you can put the key in the lock by yourself." While Mike was struggling, Lizi stood far away eating toast and filming Mike while taunting him at the same time, "Dear, no need to swear, just try HARDER."

At lunch time, Mike usually ate with his friend, but not today. He was trying his best not to leave his office. Luckily he had his own office so that if nothing else he could hide behind the desk. Just when he thought he would be safe, however, his phone vibrated. Mike silently counted his blessings that he was in his own office as his phone showed a preview of the text message he received from Lizi. It was a photo of him handcuffed to the bed frame with his "bird in the cage." He quickly went into his phone settings and made sure no previews would display for text messages. "Just in case... who knows what this crazy woman will do?.... just in case...." he mentally repeated to himself.

Just as he was about to lock the phone, another vibration shook him from reality. "What will it be this time...." Mike checked the phone, seeing another message from Lizi that was a short video clip. "I better put my headphones on..." At first all he saw a super blurry pink screen, but it slowly zoomed out as he heard Lizi's moaning. The pink came from the dildo Lizi had used the prior night, and it was right inside her pussy. The vibration changed with a rhythm, along with Lizi's moaning according to the speed of the vibrations. Lizi was so wet that Mike could see pussy juice sliding down as the vibrator did its job. Knowing he wasn't supposed to get hard, Mike suddenly found himself rock hard and in pain from the constricting cage.

All of a sudden, someone knocked on the office door. Mike put away his phone and timidly called, "Ah, yes, please come in."

"Hey dude, how's it going today? Don't forget today we have a meeting after lunch and you will need to present the case to the interns. Wait, why is your face so red?? You okay?"

"Yes, I am fine," Mike lied, maintaining his composure with effort but finding he couldn't control his blood pressure... How could he have forgotten about the presentation? So much for his plan to hide in the office until the end of the day.

"All right, see you in 20 minutes. Let me know if you need anything. Don't tell me you're afraid of giving a presentation; haven't you been working here for, like, 10 years?"

"Haha. I swear, I'm fine. Just get out of my office, you fucker; it's my lunch. See you in a bit!" Mike awkwardly kicked his coworker out, knowing he had only 20 minutes to find a way to calm down. Blushing was one thing, but hiding the cage was another entirely. For the first time in his life, he wished he had the ability of willingly losing his hardness.

Peeking out his office window, he noticed with relief that his coworkers weren't all back from lunch yet. He grabbed his mug and went to the bathroom. He filled up the mug with cold water and hid inside a stall. "Fuck my life...I can't believe I have to do this to myself...," he moaned as he he pulled down his pants, sat down on the toilet, and grabbed the mug full of cold water. Gritting his teeth in anticipation, he poured the cold water onto the cage. "Damn it!" he cursed from the feeling, but it had worked - the bird was no longer flying but resting. After drying himself he quickly pulled up his pants, grabbed the mug, and unlocked the stall door, only to see his coworker outside.

"Dude, what the heck were you doing inside? Are you okay? I mean, if you are sick, I can cover your part of presentation, or maybe Simon can do it?"

"No, I'm fine.. just had to dump out the old coffee," Mike tried to play it cool. He washed his hands and walked rapidly back to his office. It was 4 minutes until the meeting. Mike stood in front of his office window, trying to pull his suit jacket from the bottom, buttoning it in a way that he hoped would be able to cover the cage. For the first time in his life, he hated his height. To him the cage looked obvious, the design of the suit jacket practically asking people to stare at his crotch. He took a USB drive and file to cover his caged area and left nervously to the meeting room.

The meeting went well, as Mike found a way to stand behind the presentation desk, most of the audience paying attention to the screen. He couldn't wait until the day ended. Finally at 6:43 pm, Mike saw the last person leave the office, finally safe to walk outside without others noticing what accessories he was wearing today. As he prepared to leave, vibration on his phone got his attention. The text message from Lizi read, "How is my little bird? Or did it grow to a big bird? I think the cage might be too small for a big bird; what do you think Mikey, baby? Ready for the key?? Meet me at my place at 7:30. If you are late, the key will be down the drain."

As Mike read the last line, he grabbed all the shit he needed and ran out from the office. Realizing that if the traffic wasn't bad, he could make it there in 30 minutes, he nervously looked at the time and saw it was 6:52. Driving a little crazy, he made it at 7:24 pm. He buzzed the bell and the door opened. When he walked to the door, he knocked hoping Lizi would open the door. However, he received a text, "Just open the door baby, it's unlocked for you. When you get inside, close the door and lock it. Take off your tie, sit on the chair that I prepared for you in the center of the living room and use the tie to cover your eyes. Put your hands behind the back of the chair and wait for me quietly there. If you don't want to do this, you can leave without the key. You are free to go; you know that right? :p"

Befuddled and frustrated, Mike had no choice but to enter the room and follow Lizi's instructions. He looked around and noticed candles lighting up the living room. He sat down in the chair and used the tie to cover his eyes, but purposely left a small gap that so he could peak at what was going on. The apartment quiet, Mike put his hands behind the chair and continued waiting. All of a sudden, with a "click", Lizi approached him and handcuffed his hands behind the chair. She then whispered in his right ear, "Do you miss me??" Lizi blew some air toward his right ear and said, "My pussy is wet already. I've been waiting for you to come back. I have a surprise for you, baby." Lizi then started licking Mike's right ear. Just when Mike was about to reply, he felt something at his left ear and heard a second feminine voice.

"I heard you are a good boy. I am here to assist Lizi. Hope you would like to have a teaching assistant," the voice said.

Mike was now confused and shocked. He tried to see through the tie but could barely make out anyone. "Lizi, what kind of game are you playing? Just unlock me please!" he begged.

Lizi stopped sucking and licking Mike's right ear and said, "Baby, sometimes losing some control is good; don't you agree? Don't worry, my assistant is here is assist, not to fuck."

While Lizi was whispering, the assistant unzipped Mike and said, "Lizi, he is hard. What should I do? Unlock him?"

Lizi answered, "No; let's take off his shirt and let him work for a bit." As Mike was sitting on the chair with his hands handcuffed behind him, the assistant unbuttoned his shirt.... He soon swore right after he felt hot liquid dripping on him. He was able to see from the gap of the tie that it was not Lizi dripping the candle wax onto his chest. "Oh, naughty boy, why all the swearing? I know you are peeking, so why don't you just watch?" Lizi violently took off the tie. Mike saw Lizi in front of him in leather tights and a bra. The other girl was dressed up like an office lady. Mike was now lost, the night still young and the torture just beginning.