Innocent Devil Pt. 03

Story Info
Lizi takes her level of control to another level with a tool.
822 words
4.58
13.7k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wakie, wakie..."

Mike heard the feminine voice, wondering if it was a dream. What was that weird but fantastic feeling... down there? Mike slowly opened his eyes and saw Lizi sucking his dick. "Am I dreaming?"

"Darling, enjoy when you can," Lizi whispered loudly and soon slipped his dick back to her mouth... "Yes, enjoy..."

Just as Mike began moaning, Lizi held his balls in her right hand while still sucking his dick, suddenly squeezing so hard that Mike shouted out loud, "What the fuck!" Mike wanted to reach his hands down to grab Lizi's head, but realized his hands were handcuffed to the bed frame.

"Dear, you really think you can reach me as you wish? How naive are you, baby??"

"Good grief Lizi, what time is it? Let me off!!"

"Darling, dear, baby, it's quarter to 6 am. I checked your schedule; you have to be in the office by 8:00 am. Do you remember why you came to me? Because you can't let me go! You love me, so take it, my slave." While Lizi was talking, she positioned her body to sit atop Mike's dick and used her right hand to hold his face and open his mouth. Lizi drop the key for the handcuffs into his mouth and said, "Baby baby baby, you can moan, but be careful. I only have one key, and you know what I mean."

Lizi started moving her butt back and forth as her pussy was tightly wrapped around Mike's dick. Mike wanted to moan but felt the key on his tongue, feeling he had no choice but to bite on the tiny key between his front teeth. Lizi bent down, kissed on Mike's forehead, and moved her fingers on his nipples, suddenly squeezing them so hard and twisting. Mike shouted out loud, "Ahhhh!", the key dropping to his throat.

Lizi looked down and said, "Darling, don't forget the key; keep it safe." Mike held himself together and managed to push the key from the back of his mouth to in between his teeth again.

"Despite how much I want you to enjoy everything, good things always need to end... and end the way I want." Lizi stood up, her pussy juice dripping on Mike's dick, then turned to grab a dildo and began fucking the dildo beside Mike while moaning loudly. The vibration from the dildo and the moaning sound from Lizi were driving Mike insane. With his dick wet and hard, his hands were handcuffed and there was nothing he could do, not even say a word because of the key in his mouth.

"I'm so wet, I'm cumming.....ahhhh!" Lizi was breathing heavily and had trouble to even say each word clearly, ending with a light scream. Mike saw Lizi cum, her red flushing face, intense breathing, the smell.... everything was just like what Mike dreamed of, feeling Lizi was like a goddess, so hot and so perfect. He almost forgot that his dick was still hard as a rock waiting for its turn to cum. With the key still in between his teeth and lips, he looked at Lizi and made a face signaling her to please help him.

Lizi finally turned off the vibrating dildo. "How do I know if you will come back tonight or not? Too many things that I can't control. I will make sure you are coming back my darling; can you promise me to come back?" Lizi walked out and came back with a glass of ice water, then took a sip. "I love cold water, always so refreshing. How about you, my darling slave boy?" Mike nodded his head. Lizi smiled. Mike couldn't believe the next thing Lizi did to him, as she dumped the entire cup of cold water onto his dick. Soon his dick was no longer hard, so cold and so "refreshing."

Mike was still just biting the small key as Lizi took out the box from under her bed and opened it. She took out a small metal device that Mike didn't recognize, never having seen such a thing. Before he could even put up a fight, Lizi put it on his dick with soon it was locked with a "click."

"My boy, now your little bird is in the cage and you will come back for the key. You know, I have more than one thing in this house that need keys. You kept the handcuff key safe in your mouth. Now you are going to work and will come back tonight, and I will be the one to determine if you are good enough to have the key or not. By the way, you might want to look in the mirror before you head to work; I am not sure if your thin suit can cover your bird cage at work or not," Lizi directed him with a big smile on her face.

To Be Continued...