All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 25'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
docholliday0007docholliday0007about 1 year ago

Still loving your work please keep them coming I started with the original version and have read it all the way through and I’m excited for new chapters my friend stay safe and have a great day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hi SteppenWolf, you wanted comment on your writing.

I love this story, I love the way you write, it's very easy reading. I read on a lot further, than what you published here on literotica. In my opinion, the sex scenes with miriam were a little bit too much. In comparison with the others. I think there needs to be more intimacy between his sister and him. I know we will get some more, I'm now halfway book 5. Just like you described in later chapters comments at the end, you somehow neglected his schoolmate and such.

I have to say this taboo version feels a lot more natural, calling her his sister, instead of only guardian or (house)friend. So when these chapters get released I will probably read this/that story 'again'.

It was just my opinion, that the sex scenes and frequency of Miriam were a little bit too much, too long, too often in comparison with the sex scenes with the rest. And personally I don't think a small dwarf is so enticing, in comparison with intimacy with his sister. So I'm looking really forward to him having sex with 'his sister' in the taboo version.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Continue: I do think the further I read, the better the relation and understanding of miriam is becoming. So that's fine of course. But I do miss the other's,

I personaly would loved to first establish the other girls really well, before adding his harem. And I have to say after a discussion, on another forum. It really is not a harem, but more of a polamory, when they all sleep with each other. I do think it's for the better. And I do feel a little bit bad for Gaby's father, so I'm looking forward to seeing how you fix that in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow I have to say, I thought I really liked these first 25 chapters, but now reading the rest until ch 106. The story gets even many times better. If you can support him, do it, it's really worth the money. And the hope that KaizerWolf continues writing this story...

mammoetmammoet11 days ago
loved it

read the non taboo story first , and loved the taboo story too.

I hope there is more too read soon.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolf7 days agoAuthor

@mammoet

You can keep reading! On Literotica, this taboo version is up to Chapter 41 right now. If you aren't seeing a link to the next chapter, then visit my bio and click from there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...