Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she was kind of right.

So she was determined to sit beside me every day at lunch, wanting to make it clear that she was there for me if I needed her, while also making it clear that she'd be respectful of my wishes. She was hoping that I might open up to her eventually if she showed that she'd never leave or betray me, even if I ignored her.

That I could trust her to be there, no matter what.

Of course, Gabriella explained that my secret was the biggest reason why I wasn't very friendly with girls in particular, which was pretty obvious to Avery at this point. Nevertheless, Gabriella wanted to make it clear that there was nothing wrong with her in particular, and that the only reason why I even opened up to Gabriella was due to circumstance.

"It's kind of hard to believe you've only been dating for a couple of days," Avery was saying. "Or that you're already engaged." She paused. "Do you think he'll ask me to marry him too?"

Gabriella made an amused sound. "Of course. And yeah, we have moved really fast. But I mean, there's no other guy I'll ever want, and I think he realized it doesn't get much better than me."

Avery sighed, almost sounding content. "Yeah, I don't know what it is about you, but I've never thought another girl was so hot. Certainly not to the point that I'd ever want to kiss one."

Gabriella giggled. "Well, you aren't the first girl to think so, but I am really glad you do." She paused. "I'm also really happy Kai agreed to save you, and I'm excited to date you. Excited to spend the rest of my life with all of you. Your mom included."

Avery sucked in a sharp breath.

Gabriella laughed. "Wow, did that turn you on? Or are you just embarrassed?"

"I-It's embarrassing," Avery stuttered. "Just the idea of my mom finding out." She groaned. "She's probably going to be pissed. Or think I'm messed up in the head, or something."

Gabriella giggled again. "Don't worry about it too much. I don't plan on telling her anytime soon, and it might take her a while to warm up to Kai anyway. If ever, since she might be reluctant to be with a guy young enough to be her son."

Avery didn't respond, but I stopped listening anyway, since Michelle was sitting up.

"Everything alright?" she asked with a sniffle, looking normal now, her blue eyes hesitant as she tucked some of her blonde hair behind her ear.

I cleared my throat. "Umm, yeah, I'm fine. Why?" I wondered.

Michelle examined my face for a few second before responding. "Well, you're transformed again, and you were like as stiff as a board."

For half a second, I thought she was talking about my cock, but I was only a little firm right now, and not at all in a position where she would have felt me. I cleared my throat again, knowing she was referring to feeling my muscles tense. "Umm, it's nothing," I replied, standing up. "Let me go grab you something else to eat."

Michelle nodded, still on her knees, sitting on her heels as she focused on the corpse next to us. She then glanced at my lap, only to grimace. "Oh honey, I'm sorry."

I look down too, briefly panicking, only to realize she was referring to the mess she'd made on my pants, snot and tears evident on my jeans. I met her gaze and shrugged. "It's no big deal," I replied honestly. "I'll be right back, okay?"

She nodded, still looking a little embarrassed as I turned around to snag one of those coyotes from earlier. Unfortunately, catching one wasn't as clean and easy as I was hoping, since I had to climb into the big hole in the ground to snag one by the ankle, prompting it to scream like a person in alarm, only to have to knock them both out in order to stop the second one from attacking me. Honestly, I kind of liked dogs myself, to the point that I was a little hesitant to take one of them for food, but in the end I needed to bring something back. And unfortunately for this coyote, there was nothing else big in the area.

No way in hell was I going to ask Michelle to feed on a dozen squirrels or rabbits.

When I got back, Michelle was less aggressive than she'd been with the deer, but there was no hesitation as she held the coyote in her arms and drank from its neck. She then sighed in contentment once its heart stopped beating, seeming sincerely happy as she continued to hold the furry dead body in her arms like a kid holding a stuffed animal.

"Ahh, I feel so much better," she said with another sigh. "Thank you, sweetie. Now I just feel hungry for normal food, like my daughter was talking about when she tried to get me to eat."

"Oh, that's good," I replied, trying to think ahead to figure out how best to accomplish all the things we still needed to do. "Umm, I was still planning on taking you back to your house so you can change. Do you want to stop by a fast food place to get something to eat?" I wondered, only to frown when I considered how physically fit she was. "Or someplace nicer, if you're opposed to fast food," I added.

She looked up at me in surprise, only to smile warmly. "Fast food is fine, dear. And yeah, I wouldn't mind putting on my own clothes. I've heard nurses say that scrubs are really comfortable, but I actually find these really uncomfortable."

I tried not to laugh, suspecting that it might be because her ass, thighs, and tits barely fit in them. "Sure," I agreed. "And then, after that, what you want to do is up to you. You're welcome to stay the night, or I can leave you at home. I'm alright with either."

She frowned at that, looking away as she thought about it. "Well, I don't want to impose, but I'm concerned about the unknown." She met my gaze. "My body feels different than it did before, and I wouldn't mind if you were close by to help me if something strange happened."

I nodded. "That's fine," I agreed. "And I think the weirdest thing that might happen is you grow wings, but no one else has shown any signs of that happening yet."

Michelle nodded. "Thank you, honey," she said sincerely, focusing down on the coyote in her arms and then gently setting the body on the ground. She then pet its fur briefly and sighed, almost like she was silently apologizing and thanking it, before standing up. "Alright, I'm ready whenever you are."

"Sure," I agreed with a smile, beginning to walk back to the house.

Gabriella and Avery were quiet now, not having said anything for a couple of minutes, but I wasn't too worried about it since I could hear them moving around. However, when I finally heard a light kiss, I began struggling to keep my cock from getting hard, thankful I hadn't bothered shifting back into my normal appearance.

And it only got more difficult as their kissing quickly became more passionate, with me realizing that the noises I'd heard earlier were actually them taking turns feeling each other up. They had stopped talking when I heard one of them, probably Gabriella, began rubbing her hand over Avery's jeans, likely feeling her thigh. And the heavy petting obviously became mutual after that, likely progressing to tits as well.

Now it was obvious they were all over each other again.

And fuck, I wanted to watch so bad.

But I had to prioritize, knowing we'd have plenty of time to do fun stuff once things were taken care of. I was also still a little anxious about my sister, even though I had no reason to be worried.

It wasn't until Michelle unexpectedly grabbed my shoulder to stop me that I realized something was wrong with her.

I glanced back to find her fully transformed, her white ring around her pupil mesmerizing, but not distracting enough for me to realize her black and blue eyes were disturbed.

"What's wrong?" I asked seriously, realizing her hand was trembling slightly.

She met my gaze briefly, only to look at me apologetically. "I'm sorry, honey, but..." Her voice trailed off. "I thought it was just because I was so thirsty earlier, but..." She stopped again.

I turned to face her, reaching out to gently rub her upper arm. "Hey, it's okay," I said reassuringly. "Just tell me what's up."

She sighed, her expression pained. "That's the problem. I don't know what's wrong. But something just feels...very bad...about your house."

I looked at her in shock, glancing over my shoulder at the white siding just barely visible through the foliage, only to focus on her again. "Bad how?" I asked seriously.

"I don't know how to explain it," she replied, looking ashamed of herself. "I first noticed it when I came inside, and then I felt it again when we were walking back to the woods."

My eyes widened as I recalled her moving away from me -- away from the house -- as we made our way around. Or more specifically, she was moving away from the kitchen, as well as my sister's room above that...

And there was only one thing I could think of that might have caused the sensation -- only one thing we'd brought into the house that might be very bad.

Fuck! Was I an idiot to just blindly trust what I'd been told?!

"Show me," I said firmly, prompting her eyes to widen in surprise, but not like she was afraid. No, it was more like she was shocked that I truly believed her. "Show me where the bad thing is."

She focused uncertainly back in the direction of the house for a second, before straightening up more, nodding firmly as a motherly look appeared in her star-eclipsed eyes. "Okay," she replied confidently, her posture determined now as she began leading the way. "I'll find whatever it is."

What she didn't know, was I had a sneaking suspicion what she was going to lead me to.

And I didn't like it one bit.

-

NOTE: I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my 'release schedule' and what chapters are pending review.

-

Original: February 5, 2021

Submitted: February 23, 2023 to Literotica (Copyright 2020 Kaizer Wolf)

12