Innocent Flirting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Do you normally flirt with older men or young guys as well?' Doctor Love asked.

'Definitely not young guys,' I answered, a little agitated. 'I find older men much more respectful and flirting with them is more of a game than anything serious.'

'I sense some disappointment or conflict about younger guys?' Doctor Love intuitively inquired.

'Young guys are more interested in the sex than a game of teasing and flirting,' I answered with even more emotion. 'I feel safer and secure with older men and they're normally happy with a little attention from a young and pretty girl.'

'Have you had anyone else object to you flirting like David?' Doctor Love continued.

'Well . . .,' I hesitated. 'There were two others, but Daddy doesn't know about them.'

'Do you mind telling me what happened?' Doctor Love prompted. 'Our discussions will remain confidential.'

I trusted Doctor Love and knew things would remain private. I recounted the incidents and he listened intently. One was a tutor at Uni who I thought was enjoying our little weekly game, but apparently not. It wasn't a student crush or anything serious. After a couple of weeks, he went to the head of the management school and I had a meeting with her later.

Doctor Love rarely interrupted and his skilful prompts and gestures kept the conversation moving. He was amazing. The other was one of the staff at the sports stadium where I played basketball. I thought he was enjoying a bit of fun. Skimpy tops and tight shorts made flirting easy and I thought he found my attention flattering. He got upset after a few weeks and told me he found it embarrassing but didn't take things further.

'Do you mind telling me how you flirt with the men?' Doctor Love requested.

I didn't mind at all, our intimate discussions putting me in a playful mood. Doctor Love was the sort of older man I liked to flirt with. As a doctor with professional ethics, I felt I had an open invitation for some fun without the normal personal concerns. The thought of turning Doctor Love on with a demonstration of some of my flirting tricks was a little exciting.

How far things would go made it that little bit naughtier as I commenced. 'It's a bit warm,' feigning a little distress. 'Do you mind if I remove my jacket?' Enjoying the trickle of arousal.

'Yes certainly. Would you like some water?' Was his concerned and caring reply.

'No, thank you. It's just too warm for a jacket. You're so sweet,' I reassured him with my best girly smile.

I stood up and slipped off the jacket. Turning away from Doctor Love, I leant over to place it on the back of the couch, undoing another button of my blouse without him noticing. I enjoyed the thought of his eyes on my petite backside and long-toned legs as my mid-thigh length skirt rose up as I bent. It always gets a man's attention and they can't help but sneak a peek. I sat back down on the couch sitting modestly as if nothing intentional had happened. It's more exciting if he thinks it's accidental and got away with perusing a little more skin than intended.

'It depends on the situation and the opportunity. I'm really a naughty girl at heart,' I added with a flirtatious grin and softly fluttering eyes.

My gaze never left Doctor Love as I used another of my flirting tricks. I seductively moistened my lips with my tongue and gently bit my lip in a way that I knew would drive any man wild. My eyes widened feeling a warm wet heat forming between my thighs.

'Would you like me to continue?' I asked giving him a playful wink.

'Please do,' he calmly urged, disguising any arousal or just professionally interested.

I continued as requested. 'Men like a young and attractive girl with an innocent sweet smile who makes suggestive innuendos. Sometimes it's subtle. It's part of the game, increasing their interest and arousal,' I grinned, enjoying my pussy throbbing.

Making sure that Doctor Love's gaze was upon me, I tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear and ran my finger down its length to the tip so it settled on the top of an exposed breast. I could feel my nipples harden again my fine cotton bra. My eyes twinkled devilishly, acknowledging what Doctor Love had just witnessed.

'Do you mind If I text Daddy just to let him know things are going okay? He might be worried about me,' I added with slightly pouting lips.

'Yes certainly,' he kindly agreed, drawn further into my web of flirtation.

I moved to the edge of the couch and lent forward to get the phone out of my bag and felt the blouse tighten against my aroused nipples. The bag was on the large matching footstool between the couches. I retrieved my phone and dropped to my knees on the carpet. Leaning forward on the stool and supported by my elbows, I sent the text.

My breasts pressing against my blouse accentuated my smooth young ample cleavage. Men love that innocent lack of concern or awareness of exposing a little too much. I glanced up and saw Doctor Love couldn't resist a glimpse. I gave him a soft smile, seemingly oblivious to too much skin and my hardened nipples on display. The bulge growing in his pants didn't escape my gaze.

I replaced the phone and looked longingly into his eyes just long enough for him to wonder what was coming next. 'Thanks Doctor Love. You know how daddies worry about their little girls,' I grinned breaking the sexual tension.

Doctor Love quietly cleared his throat. 'That's fine. Shall we continue?' He asked gesturing me back to the couch.

I sensed some nervousness and I couldn't help but tease him a little more. I sat back on the couch and seductively crossed my legs knowing my skirt would rise up my thigh. I ran my hand along the hem towards my knee caressing my thigh with my fingers. I then pulled the skirt towards my knee, the illusion of modesty still providing a view of almost the entire bottom of my long sensuous thighs. I didn't care, enjoying my arousal with the teasing.

The game made me hotter and more excited than any time before. I was in flirtation heaven. So constrained and clearly visible was Doctor Love's arousal in his pants I could see it twitching. I felt my heart thumping away in my chest and moisture pooling between my legs. No man had ever turned me on so much.

I drew a deep breath and composed myself. 'And that's how I flirt, Doctor Love. I can see I'm not the only one excited about flirting,' I teased, obviously gazing at his erection pushing against the fabric of his pants.

'Well that was quite a performance and it's normal to get excited,' Doctor Love commented, remarkably keeping his composure. 'I make no apologies for that,' he added.

'I don't normally get this turned on either,' I confessed in a serious tone while quickly fanning my face with both hands, the flirting over.

There was more to it but I wasn't going to let on. Love was such an appropriate name. He is lovely and I was attracted to him despite the age difference. How well we got on surprised me, enjoying his company and I never felt embarrassed about our intimate discussions. Never once was Doctor Love judgemental about my flirting. In different circumstance, the flirting game may have ended differently.

'There's an ensuite through there if you would like to take a break,' Doctor Love kindly suggested indicated an archway off the suite. 'Would you like a drink?' He added.

'Yes please,' I replied trying to regaining my composure. 'Can I have a coffee?'

'Certainly, I think we could both do with a warm drink,' Doctor Love laughed, making me a little more relaxed.

Doctor Love rang Maddisyn from his desk for the coffee while I went to the ensuite. The room off the suite was a bedroom and took me by surprise. I walked past a large white fireplace with a mirror above and entered the ensuite. The room was another interesting discovery. There was a roll-top bath, shower and a dressing table with a large mirror. It was obviously set up for a woman to sit and apply makeup.

I sat at the dresser and used a towel to wipe my face. It felt so soft and soothing against my flushed cheeks. As I tried to regain my composure and freshen up my makeup, I wondered what Doctor Love would have been like for my first sexual experience. My mind drifted to how things would have been different, intimate, sensual and satisfying with his caring nature.

Still aroused, I imagined Doctor Love as a slow and tender lover as I burrowed my hand under my dress. I slipped my fingers inside the waistband of my damp panties and was soon lost in my own pleasure as I played with myself, naughty thoughts entertaining my mind.

I pictured Doctor Love trailing delicate kisses down my neck, gentle sucking at the skin. Then the valley between my breasts as they moulded perfectly into his tender and warm hands. His gentle caress causing my nipples to firm to hardened peaks in his soft fingers.

'Oh yeah,' I sensually moaned at the thought of Doctor Love gently capturing a nipple in his mouth.

A warm and moist sensation was growing between my thighs with the thought of him playing with my pussy as his lips teased and sucked at my pink throbbing buds.

A fingertip slipped through the pooled moisture between my folds. 'You'd like my tight pussy, wouldn't you Doctor Love?' I moaned, my fingers doing his teasing.

My pussy throbbed and pushed against his imaginary caress of my soft folds, wanting more. I moaned as Doctor Love caressed harder and then gasped with the sensation of my pussy welcoming his two fingers. The erotic sound of my lubrication added to the sensation as Doctor Love's fingers pleasured my sensitive internal flesh. His glistening fingers then withdrew to tease my swollen clit.

Doctor Love's gentle caress became more urgent. 'Uh, uh, uh, oh yeah,' I gasped as he teased my highly-strung bud.

I could only imagine the pleasure of his gentle and deep stroking cock. 'Please make love to me Doctor Love,' I softly moaned.

'Oh yes,' I gasped as his cock parted the tight intimate folds between my thighs.

Then the loss of innocents as he smoothly pushed inside me, our mutual sighs filling the room. He would begin tenderly, slowly stroking. Doctor Love's thrusts gradually becoming deeper until his penetrations as much as I could take.

Suddenly Maddisyn appeared in the mirror over my shoulder. 'Maddisyn,' I gasped with the surprise, removing my hands from my panties.

'Relax. Doctor Love just wanted me to check that you were okay,' she smiled. 'Don't let me stop your fun.'

I was surprised how comfortable I felt with Maddisyn presence. 'Oh, how sweet of him. You were right, he is very nice,' I smiled at her reflection, slipping my hands back inside my panties.

'Guest's do get a little excited about the charming Doctor Love,' Maddisyn grinned while rolling her eyebrows at my reflection. 'Your headlights are on, maybe I can help?' Her grin turning a couple of shades naughtier.

I lowered my eyes and you couldn't miss my reflected nipples embossed into my blouse. I've always been a little rebellious, enjoying naughty things I really shouldn't. Maddisyn watching was a surprising turn-on. I moistened my lips and drew an aroused breath and nodded eagerly several times while slipping a finger into my moist and sensitive internal flesh.

Maddisyn's hand glided over my shoulders and down to cup my breasts, her finger's teasing my throbbing peaks. 'Undo my blouse,' I managed to gasp, slowly fingering my pussy and teasing my clit with a fingertip of the other hand.

Maddisyn released a couple of more buttons to allow her soft hands to slip under my cotton bra to cup each breast. I slumped back in the chair and she had me purring as her teasing thumbs circled my aroused pink buds.

Maddisyn drew a whimper from me as her fingers gently rolled my nipples. 'How does that feel?' Maddisyn breathed at me ear, delivering the perfect balance of pleasure and pain.

The stirring of arousal was becoming a flood. 'Please don't stop. I'm going to cum,' I whimpered, two stroking fingers inside me as I strummed my clit.

I've never come so hard or so many times as a series of spasms surged through me. I wasn't sure how long it lasted, lost in my orgasm. All I knew was that I wanted another when I finally came to me senses.

'Some more. Play with my tits. I want to cum again,' I gasped, my breath a series of desperate pants that barely drew breath.

Maddisyn more forcefully rolled my nipples. 'Cum for me Tiff,' she sultrily whispered in my ear, pushing me over the edge.

I threw me head back and softly moaned at the ceiling as another series of tiny convulsions consumed my body, gasping and panting as I tried to steal breath. The aching wanting feeling in my pussy subsided and I felt the wonderful warm afterglow of a satisfied need.

Maddisyn fastened my buttons as I sat slumped in the chair. 'I'd better go and get two new cups of coffee,' she smiled at my contented reflection before leaving.

I had to remind myself how wicked my thoughts and images were as I removed my hand from my panties. They were wrong for so many reasons. He was my doctor after all but why did he have to be so damn charming? My face looked flushed in the mirror and I was obviously still aroused. I took a few moments to compose myself and tidy up my clothing and hair. After several calming breaths, I re-joined Doctor Love in his suite.

A tray with our coffees and a plate of shortbread biscuits was on the footstool. 'Looks lovely,' I exclaimed sitting down on the couch opposite, making sure that I sat modestly and with my blouse now fully buttoned.

'Yes. Maddisyn brought them through,' he replied, handing me a cup. 'What do you find exciting about flirting?' Returning to his probing.

I took a moment to think about it. Doctor Love patiently providing the time. 'Turning a man on but not giving in to him,' I explained. 'It's an advantage that a woman has over men.'

'Do you feel vulnerable? I mean if you advertise, someone may answer and expect more,' Doctor Love asked with concern in his voice.

'Ooh . . . you sound just like Daddy!' I laughed. 'Older men enjoy the game but guys just want to go straight to the sex,' I added.

'You've mentioned it's a game a few times. Why's that?' Doctor Love inquired.

I explained it's exciting getting them interested but not giving into them. It gives me a sense of power and control and finally beating men who fall for me. It's also exciting that it's not actually acceptable, particularly a young girl and an older man. Even better if it's your older doctor but I didn't dare mention that!

'What period did the three incidents of men raising a concern occur?' Doctor Love asked.

I pausing to think before answering. 'The last six months. David was the last a couple of weeks ago.'

'Has anything happened that upset you prior to the six months?' Doctor Love probed, striking a nerve.

Distressed as the images came to mind, I averting my eyes. 'Well, I did have sex for the first time but it was awful,' I muttered. 'The guy was horrible and took advantage of me.'

'I'm so sorry Tiffany, are you able to tell me about it? Take your time,' Doctor Love's words both caring and inquiring.

I felt the need to discuss it and didn't hesitate to take Doctor Love into my confidence. René was an exchange student from France and attended one of my classes. He was so handsome and all the girls just drooled over him. I mean, he was hot. He knew it and made it work for him. It was the combination of his looks, accent and foreign charm that I found so exciting.

I was thrilled when he showed an interest in me. We had coffee a couple of times and did some studying at the library. He was lovely and I jumped at an offer of a date. He was charming and we went back to his apartment. It was a romantic evening and he was smooth, kind and persuasive. I thought it was just right and the sex was consensual.

I soon regretted it. All he wanted was to get into my pants and have his bit of fun. There was no intimacy. It was all over in a few minutes and he didn't care about me. He even laughed that it was my first time. It was terrible and then he bragged that I was his 'seventh foreign slut'. He just wanted to boast to his friends back home. I still remember the smirk on his face. I felt abused and betrayed.

'I'll never let a guy do that to me again!' I exclaimed, my eyes filled with tears and my cheeks becoming flushed with anger. 'He cum on my face,' I added, sobbing.

'Tiffany, it's okay. I'm sorry to hear about it. It must have been terrible for you,' Doctor Love said with emotion and concern.

'I'm not a slut Doctor Love!' I cried lowering my head unable to look at him.

'I can see you've been hurt and upset,' Doctor Love said with compassion and calmness. 'You did nothing wrong or immoral.'

I looked up and met his comforting gaze. 'Thank you,' I simply whispered.

I saw tenderness and understanding on his concerned face, taking a little of the pain of my memories away. I brushed the tears from my cheeks.

Doctor Love went to his desk, returning to hand me a box of tissues. 'What do you think about the session?' I asked taking a tissue.

'You've certainly had a disturbing experience with René and flirting is how you are dealing with the trauma,' Doctor Love answered. 'I'd like to schedule two or three more sessions.'

Doctor Love continued providing feedback and I listened, fascinated. Subconsciously I'm attracted to someone who is a father figure because I feel less vulnerable and felt they would make more caring and considerate partners. The flirting and teasing are my reaction to the incident with René and wanting to take back control both in the form of the game and in not pursuing sex.

'I can understand your parent's concern. The three men's reaction are a warning,' Doctor Love's tone turning serious.

'I thought it was a harmless game and a bit of fun,' I sighed, disappointed. 'It makes a little flirting sound so complex and dangerous,' I added, not totally convinced.

'What would your Daddy do if a young woman flirted and teased him in the way you have been doing?' Doctor Love asked.

I paused and said nothing. I didn't need the time to think. I knew the answer instantly. At that moment, I realised what a wise and wonderful doctor he was.

12