All Comments on 'Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation'

by Tharkibudda

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3almost 4 years ago
Sweet!

Erotic and satisfying. I hope the cliche of the milkman comes through. Let him fuck the lonely housewife like she deserves.

Keep writing man.

To the anon people who can’t stand cheating wives and cuckold stories, please do us a favor and go kill yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Really great story, with good build-up. Need several more chapters with her becoming enthralled with the milkman. If people don't like these stories why do they read them? Masochist? Looks like 26thnc finally hit senility. His rant makes no sense what-so-ever. Hope his care-givers remember his Depends!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
What rant fool?

I don't see any comment hete, much less a rant. You're seeing things again, to lay down in a dark room.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Most erotic story line

Very erotic build-up. Now needs a couple more chapters to flesh it out. Need to keep her husband in the dark as she gets some on the side. There goes 26thnc, tilting at windmills again. Has 26thnc finally become totally deranged? You should proofread your rants before posting. Or am I assuming too much by assuming you can spell? I'm sure I am assuming too much, again, by assuming you can read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don't let hates get to you.

This section is divided between people looking for exactly what you're dishing up and people too busy angrily coddling their own egos to even read properly.

For every asshole, there's at least a few people you've made really happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ignorant

The writer has barely any idea of Tamil and Tamilnadu and should perhaps write in Hindi

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every woman has this feelings for the laborious jobbed guys. Even me too. I love watching them doing their chores....

miranurmiranurover 1 year ago

Transform Wife to Perfect Hot Wife .

Beautiful!

This does prove all it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

All women must understand nearly all women 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

i have gone thru such feelings withmy veg vendor who comes to doorstep every day.....ushashinechennai

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous