All Comments on 'Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 03'

by banyadeewana1501

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I found it to be a hot story. Some may not appreciate some of Hunter's treatment of his mother. Even I have to ask how this 18 year old has such a knowledge of domination. Nevertheless, it seems Hunter will have his sex slave mother as he desires.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ruined it with the golden shower.

Big-n-HardBig-n-Hard10 months ago

What a story! I love it. The entire idea that he facefucked her and ejaculated all over her was so hot.

Then he pissed on her. That really was a special touch to the story. He peed on her face and then in her mouth.

Great job!

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issues9 months ago

Still homonym problems; my enjoyment of your work screeched to a halt at 'antiques', when you meant 'antics'

'Helm' as a noun is short for 'helmet' or 'tiller' as of a boat. 'Helm' as a verb is to guide, direct or lead; both meanings are useful in BDSM, of course, but I think you mean 'hem'

Still, a clear ****, and will revisit and revise

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was really enjoying this until he pissed on her. If there's more of that in further chapters, I guess I'll just have to bail on the story.

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

Was going somewhere even though a little wide, but the is sing on her was a turn off point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbanyadeewana1501@banyadeewana1501
490 Followers
Hello readers! I've been a fan of the site for a few years. Primarily interested in incest, romance and bdsm themed fantasy stories. I have a pee and slap fetish/kink. **VISUAL REFERENCES AND PHOTOS OF CHARACTERS LIKE HOT MILF JACINDA from my Stories (Innocent Mom now Son's...