Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacinda just lay there, staring blank at the ceiling and the chandelier above it. She knew her body was beautiful and she could feel her son scanning her entire body head to toe. Hunter's shorts were showing signs of growth. Jacinda now moved her head in the direction that Hunter walked. Her eyes again, darting back and forth between his eyes as he devours her visually, and the tent in his pants. Jacinda wanted to see her son's dick again. She knew she was the one causing his rise. She wanted her reward and to Jacinda, her reward was her Master's blessed phallus.

Hunter could have easily given up his virginity and had sex with his mother right then and there, but he wanted to test his slave. He wanted to test her patience, her resilience and her willingness to serve him as her Master. He was playing mind games with her body as a tool. He was breaking her down internally to completely submit to him as he sensed there was still some hesitancy in Jacinda's voice when she unsurely accepted his proposition of becoming his sex slave.

Hunter completed one full round around the coffee table, admiring his mother's beauty. He settled back in the same couch he started from, with the pizza boxes to his right. He opened the first box. It was meat lovers, his mother's favorite. He closed the first box, switched positions and opened the second box. This one was pepperoni. His favorite. As soon as he opened the pizza boxes, the room was filled with the smell of bread, cheese, sauce and meat. Jacinda was starving and she could smell the delicious pizza just a foot away from her. But she couldn't eat it. Her mouth was still shut and bound.

Hunter: Mom, raise your hands up along your shoulders, behind your head.

Jacinda followed her master's instructions. The glass coffee table was large enough to hold Jacinda's body but once she raised her arms above her head, they dangled out the end of the coffee table almost leaning towards the ground.

Hunter: Open up your palms mom. Wide.

Jacinda obliged.

Hunter placed one slice of pizza on each palm of her hands, off the table.

Hunter: You are not to use or move your hands. Now, if these slices fall. Your punishment will get more intense, and trust me mom, you don't want that, plus you won't get anything to eat.

Jacinda thought, surely her son couldn't be that cruel. She was enjoying the powerplay aspect but he won't let her starve a full day. She wasn't willing to test that theory. Her arms already hurt trying to keep them perpendicular to the ground. And now with the pizzas on them to balance, she was trying her best not to fumble them. Hunter now placed the rest of the hot pizza slices on his mother's exposed naked belly, midriff, chest and boobs. It was something he had seen on the internet in one of those Japanese Nyotaimori restaurants with sushi. He always wanted to try one of those, but they lived in a conservative town and there weren't such places around.

Jacinda once again, did not expect such a unique, weird act by her son. He was using her as a human dining table. He was using her like a human serving plate. She felt objectified. She felt so small, powerless and worthless. But she had no way to protest. Hunter then got up and went into the kitchen. Jacinda lay there, on the coffee table, with pizza slices placed on top of her pristine body. It was a couple of minutes before Hunter returned from the kitchen. Jacinda's humiliation had reached new heights. She realized this really was a punishment. It was unlike anything she had ever done or experienced before in her boring 42 years of life. The humiliation somehow excited her. Hunter sat back on the couch, calm as he can be.

He had some hot sauce in his hands. He gave the bottle of hot sauce a good shake. The bottle read, 1 Million Scoville scale. Hunter always had an affinity for hot chinese, thai and Indian food. He could really handle his heat. Hunter got close to his mother's face. Kissed her on her forehead. That kiss calmed her down a little. It was a show of love. Yes, he was punishing her. But she realized she deserved it. She could have thought of an alternative without flashing the pizza guy. But she failed the test. She had accepted her position and was now smiling and willing for what was to come. Jacinda still had no idea what was on Hunter's mind. That's what made all of this exciting to her.

Hunter came down to Jacinda's now exposed armpits. She had clean shaved them in the shower the night prior. He sniffed her left armpit. It smelled pleasant, like some flowery fragrance he wasn't aware of. He liked how well kept, tidy and groomed his mother was. He took another sniff, of her other armpit. Then returned to her left armpit, planted a kiss on it. That was another foreign sensation to Jacinda. Her body was now reacting to Hunter's actions. The kiss on her armpit, tickled and she could instantly feel the insides of her vaginal walls working overtime. What happened next, was another first for Jacinda. Hunter poured about 3-4 teaspoons of hot sauce, unmeasured directly from the bottle, right on Jacinda's armpits. He doused both sides. The little spoon-like gap Jacinda's armpits formed since her arms were raised, held enough hot sauce for the armpits to act like makeshift tiny bowls.

Jacinda didn't feel much, just some liquid sensation on her armpits. But the hot sauce was 1 million scoville. That was hot. It clearly said on the bottle "Avoid direct contact to skin". Hunter now picked up a slice of pizza from his naked mother's hot body and began eating it kneeling close to her, directly over her face. He did this on purpose, so as to tease her with his slice of pizza. He knew she was starving. Since he was eating directly over her face, without a plate under him, any crumbs from his mouth and the pizza fell directly on top of her face. Jacinda kept her eyes open watching as her son continued munching on slices of pizza above her.

Once he was done with the slice from her chest. He picked up the slice of pizza from her boobs. This time, he dipped it a little in her hot sauce covered left armpit. Jacinda felt a tickle. Which was a welcome distraction from the now aching pain in both her arms, as they fight gravity to remain straight up and balance the slices of pizza on her palms. Hunter was quickly done with her second slice, and picked up a third from his mother's midriff. He doused this one in hot sauce from her other armpit and began chomping it on top of her face. As he took a bite, a line of warm grease mixed with the hot sauce from the slice dribbled down on Jacinda's face. Luckily it narrowly missed her eyes and fell on her cheek. Slowly dribbling down across her face down to her neck, eventually vanishing behind her head in her hair.

Jacinda's jaw was now in tremendous pain too, as her mouth had been forced open for a long time now. She could barely keep her mouth open, but the soiled underwear inside her mouth had forced it. The black silk belt still fastened across her mouth added additional pressure on Jacinda's mouth. In this moment, Jacinda thought to herself, "She was truly and thoroughly a pain slave to her master."

Hunter continued his reckless abandon for his mother and munching on pizza slices using her as a human dining table. Eventually he was on his last slice, that he picked up from her belly. He doused this one in hot sauce again from her armpits, but this time, Jacinda felt a stinging itch and heat on her armpits. The hot sauce had done its job and was now reacting with the sensitive skin in Jacinda's armpit. Hunter continued eating his last slice of pizza even though he could now see his mom struggle for help as she could barely keep her arms raised up, balancing the slices on her palms. She was very close to giving up. Her armpits were on fire and her arms were in terrible pain. Her jaw hurt from her mouth being bound wide open for so long.

To Jacinda's respite, after consuming the last slice of pizza, Hunter took the pizza slices he had placed on the palms of his mother's raised arms and put them back in the box. He then undid the black silk belt from behind her head and let her head lose. This relieved some pressure off her mouth and hands. Jacinda's armpits were still burning. She thought her ordeal was coming to an end and she could finally get to eat her pizza. But Hunter had other ideas. He undid the black, satin belt but left his dirty, soiled underwear in his mother's mouth. He then used her silky, black robe that laid under her body on the table to wipe her armpits off the hot sauce. Hunter proceeded to grab the bottle of hot sauce again.

What happened next was unimaginable for Jacinda. Hunter pressed his mother's nose shut, just like he did in the morning to get her to open her mouth. This time however, her mouth was already wide open and stuffed with his dirty underwear. She had no way to breathe. Hunter began pouring the hot sauce straight into Jacinda's mouth, completely drenching his own dirty underwear in hot sauce. He knew as the underwear got doused in hot sauce, it would mix with her drool and saliva and she would feel the burn in her mouth.

Given the tiny size of Jacinda's mouth and lips, it didn't take long for Hunter's plan to work. Jacinda could now feel the inside of her mouth and lips burning hot. This was no longer master and slave play for Hunter and Jacinda. This was BDSM in its purest form. She had legitimately become his slave. Hunter wasn't making love to his mother anymore, he wasn't roughly taking advantage of her anymore. They hadn't even had sexual intercourse. He was torturing and humiliating her. And yet, somehow, Jacinda enjoyed her suffering just as much as Hunter did inflicting it.

Hunter then lifted his mother up in a jiffy and hugged her. She stumbled, and fell on him resting on his body. Her armpits and mouth were still on fire. Hunter licked the thin line of oil and hot sauce from his mother's face. And he subtly whispered in her ears.

Hunter: Mom, I'm going to fuck you now. We're going to have sex. Are you ready?

Jacinda was still reeling from the ordeal he had put her through just seconds ago. She was still trying to make sense of what had happened to her. The intense pain in her arms, burning skin of her armpits, hot sauce lighting up a fire in her mouth, while she's stuffed with Hunter's dirty soiled underwear. Not to mention, her body was covered in crumbs, grease and oil. She had just showered too. Jacinda had no option or an alternative, she just looked into her son's eyes. She trusted him. She had already submitted to him. She had already accepted him as a lover. She was his property, and he could do whatever he felt like with her. Jacinda looked deep into his eyes, mouth still stuffed with dirty, hot, spicy underwear, she nodded in the affirmative.

Hunter sat back on the couch. His mother was still standing confused, waiting for her next instruction. She watched as Hunter cleared the couch and opened up his mother's favorite Meat lover's pizza, took it out of the box and placed it on the glass coffee table. The couch was now vacant. He sat back on it.

Hunter: Mom, I just had lunch. I'm kinda full. I want to have sex with you. But I can't be too active right now or I'll throw up all the pizza. And you'll have to clean it all up. I want you to take my virginity.

Hunter got rid of his shorts, took off his gray tank top and was sitting on the couch naked. Jacinda looked at him, still confused and unsure. His intent was clear and his logic made sense. But what did he mean by "I want you to take my virginity? Is he asking me to take some power back?" Jacinda thought. He looked at her boy, sitting naked stroking his huge cock now on full display in daylight. She wanted that dick. She wanted it bad. That was her reward. She had just faced her punishment and she completed it successfully. Now, that gorgeous dick is her reward. Jacinda spent a few more seconds taking in the visual in front of her. Her son, sitting naked on the couch. Naked as the day he was born. She still remembered that day. It was only 18 something years ago.

And look at him now, such a handsome, chiseled young man. And she can have all of him to herself. What a lucky woman. She certainly was grateful. She felt fortunate to have this man as her lover. Her own son, her partner, her lover, her Master. She looked up, thanking the heavens, her faith, her Gods, grateful for giving her a son who could fulfill her, satisfy her, appreciated her, adored her, loved her and now controlled her. He gives her pleasure and now pain. But the pain she received was just a stepping stone to the ultimate pleasure. Now it was time for her reward, to give some of that pleasure back to her Master. She couldn't wait any longer to feel his dick.

Jacinda sprang into action. She faced Hunter, she wanted to kiss him, but her mouth was still stuffed and stinging hot. She got on the couch, parted her legs, and on her knees placed them on either side of Hunter's laps. She looked down at his giant dick now poking at her belly button. Jacinda lifted her body, held her son's dick under her, aimed at her vagina, and looked him in the eyes. And slowly, gently guided herself down on his penis. There was an eerie, nervous silence in the air. The contact of their genitals made a soft squishy sound as Jacinda exhaled heavily and sighed with a slight moan. Hunter could feel her breath on his face.

This was the first time Jacinda had felt a real penis, in flesh and blood going inside her vagina in over 15 years. She was having sex for the first time in forever. Her vagina was still very tight and Hunter's cockhead was huge, so she guided it in and out of him her cowgirl position, slowly. She gently raised her hips and ass to go up and brought them down on his hard dick. Balancing on her knees, her head now rested on his right shoulder. As she continued her gradual rhythm. It was still a slow pace. It was still new for them both.

Hunter couldn't believe it. His mom was having sex with him. She was fucking him. He had finally lost his virginity. And that too, to his own Mother. The one who birthed him. He could feel the tight, vice-like grip of her Vaginal opening on his dick. And as she slid down thanks to the natural lubricant being her own pussy juices. He could feel a foreign sensation. The texture inside his mother's vagina was ribbed, soft, warm and moist. It just felt unique and yet somehow, it felt like home to him. He had never been inside anybody, but his own mother's pussy to him, felt like home. This intercourse was not rough. It wasn't hard. It was soft and sensual. Their bodies were feeling the electricity through their natural connection in their private organs. Hunter thought "This was the hole I came out of. And I'm going back inside it. Fucking it with my penis. My own mother. My woman. My sex slave." Hunter couldn't help but close his eyes and enjoy the stimulation he was feeling throughout his body. Losing his virginity was special. And this was a special moment for him and his mother.

Jacinda still had her back, shoulders and forearms covered with the shiny, black robe. Her front was completely exposed. Her sumptuous breasts had a cute little wiggle and bounce to them as they gently brushed Hunter's chin. Jacinda didn't have huge pornstar breasts, they were average, but shaped perfectly. Age had made them slightly full and soft at the bottom. Jacinda's nipples were hard and poking out, inviting Hunter to play with them. He was so mesmerized with the feeling in his cock, that he just watched as the spectacular twins jiggled and bounced up and down with his mother's movements.

Jacinda was lost in ecstasy as she kept moaning and mumbling and making sounds from her hot-sauce-doused dirty underwear stuffed mouth. With an occasional grunt if she inadvertently went too deep down on her son's giant cock. She was only able to take about half of his length so far. Her pussy already felt stretched by his throbbing girth. After about 18 minutes of nonstop, passionate, loving intercourse, Hunter gently held his mother's head and brought it in front of him, facing him directly. Her eyes were still closed as now her up and down movement had paused. Hunter was still halfway inside her. Hunter gently tapped his mother's face. She opened her eyes and returned back to earth. They looked each other in the eye.

Hunter now had his palms over Jacinda's breasts. They completely engulfed her mounds as he caressed and lovingly played with them. He looked to his left, at his mother's right breast. That was the tit he was smacking violently the night before. Today, he just wanted to feel them. Gentle touches, caresses, light squeezes. He was making love to his mom, as she rode his dick in cowgirl position. Hunter took her left nipples in between his index and middle finger, squeezed them together building pressure in her already erect nipples then pulled it towards him, giving Jacinda another little tingle of excitement on top of her ongoing euphoria. He then took her other nipple in between his lips and slowly tickled it in quick lateral movements with his tongue. Jacinda's nipples were one of her primary sensitive erogenous zones. Unknown to Hunter, he continued licking, kissing, playing and sucking on his mother's right boob. The same one he had violently smacked the night before.

Every time Jacinda felt Hunter's warm wet mouth and tongue on her rock hard nipples, she felt an electric tingle pulsing down her entire body down her spine, reaching her pussy which was now leaking profusely. Her son's contact with her crystal like hard nipples made her extra horny and she began her elevator movement on his cock again. She was tired with the pressure on her knees and hips but she was so turned on she wanted to fuck her son forever. As his fingers gently pinched and played with her rubbery pointed nipples she kept moaning and sliding up and down his dick. Hunter could visibly see a few bluish-green veins running across her breasts disappearing as they met her chest.

Hunter's tongue could now feel the texture of his mother's nipples. Another first and foreign sensation in his mouth. But it really wasn't his first. These were the same nipples he had sucked on as an infant. Jacinda was suddenly reminded of this as her eyes were closed enjoying her sexual bliss. She remembered Hunter as an infant baby locking on to her nipples sucking the milk out of it. When she breastfed him back then, before he began teething he would often bite hard on her nipples with his infant gums. She never imagined, 18 years and 6 months later history would repeat itself. Except this time, it was much different. He wasn't sucking on her nipples or playing with her breasts for food. He wasn't sucking on her nipples because he needed to. He was doing it because he wanted to. And as much as he wanted to, Jacinda needed it more now.

Hunter kept sucking and playing with her nipples with an occasional kiss on her breasts and on her exposed, slightly protruding sternum between her tits. With his dick still buried upright in his mother's pussy, the realization dawned upon them both that as mother and son, their current physical attachments to each other's body was very natural. It felt like nature's plan. It was unusual and taboo, yes but as societal norms. The joy and fulfillment they both felt in that moment with their bodies entangled, genitals in union, breasts and mouths in play, was the greatest feeling they both had ever experienced. Especially when their hearts had already surrendered to each other. Everything just felt right.

Hunter: Mom, Thank you. Thank you for taking my virginity. I am yours, as much as you are mine. I couldn't have thought of a better person to lose my virginity to. You're special. This is special. We are so special. Our love is special, it's unique. I love you, Mom.