Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of Jacinda's soft moans and sloppy 'gluck gluck' echoed around in the bathroom. Jacinda's wet body was now feeling cold again, since the warmth of Hunter's piss was cooling down. A cool tender breeze also hit her body from the open window. Hunter could see her get more goosebumps. As much as Hunter was enjoying his mother giving him a slow, sensual, loving blowjob. He liked it rough. He looked down at her, Jacinda had her eyes closed. She was completely committed to giving her Master, her son the best blowjob her small tender mouth could deliver. She was lost in love and performing her duties as a slave as earlier explained by her Master. Making him hard.

Hunter, however, had devious intentions as usual. He purposely planted the kisses on his mother's forehead, because he knew that would calm her down. He just somehow wanted to get her mouth around his shaft. As Jacinda's head was bobbing on her son's cock, he grabbed a fistful of his mother's hair at the back of her head. Then pulled and guided her head roughly inward towards his groin. His dick could feel the back of her throat and Hunter's cockhead tickled Jacinda's tonsils which gave her an itch in her throat. Her eyes went huge, almost popping out of their socket.

She thought Hunter wanted to deep throat her. But instead of forcing her head in and out. He just held her in place so that his cockhead was directly touching the back of her throat. Hunter held this position for a good 15-20 seconds. Those 20 seconds felt more like hours to Jacinda who was locked in position and was now slapping her palms on Hunter's legs, gesturing him to let her go. Just then, Jacinda felt a warm salty sensation at the back of her throat. Hunter began another piss attack on his mother. This time, deep inside her mouth, so she had no escape. Jacinda was finding it hard to breathe and had no option but to swallow her son's urine.

Hunter held her head in place until he had emptied the entire remainder of his bladder's contents into his mother's mouth. Since he was hard, the force of his piss was much stronger than before when he peed on her body. Jacinda tried to swallow as much as she could but the force of piss filled her mouth and some of it dribbled out from her lips onto her chin, dribbling down to her neck and tits. She could feel the warmth inside her belly as she drank her son's pee. Hunter was now extremely happy. He let her head go. Jacinda gasped for air and fell back into the pool of urine collected in the tub, as it splashed all over her. The ends of her hair almost grazed the pool of yellow water in the tub.

She was now, not only thoroughly drenched in her son's piss, but also had some of it floating in her stomach. The pungent, salty acid taste now all over her mouth, completely getting rid of any remnants of the pizza she had for lunch or the hot sauce earlier. Laying in a pool of her son's piss, Jacinda looked up at her son. As he stared back at her with a satisfied grin on his face. She couldn't believe what he had done. He manipulated her into drinking his pee. She had no idea Hunter had this fetish. She thought all the BDSM porn he'd watched just involved rough sex. But Jacinda was just scratching the surface of her Master's plans for her as his sex slave.

Hunter: How did it taste mom?

Jacinda: It was.... Weird. I'm not sure if I liked it to be honest. Just salty and pungent. I can't get the foul taste out of my mouth.

Hunter: Oh that's too bad Mom. As my sex slave, you're going to have to get used to this.

Jacinda looked back at his face, shocked. This is something Hunter wanted to do more often with her. Jacinda couldn't say anything and just watched her Master, her son, as he towered over her.

Jacinda: I guess Hunter, I don't know how I feel about it.

She tried to get up out of the tub with piss still dripping off her body.

Hunter: You'll feel better about it eventually Mom.

Jacinda: (Sighs)..Well, what do you want to do now? Can I go shower now?

Hunter: Yes, you may mom. I like when you ask me for permission to do things like that. You're such a Good Girl. I love you, Mom.

'Good Girl'. Once again, when she heard him call her that. It was like a medal of appreciation. Jacinda instantly got her smile back on her face. Hearing her son, her master call her a good girl, meant she pleased him. She did something right. It was something she yearned for ages. Appreciation. Acknowledgement. Affection. Something she never received. Words of affirmation, was her love language. And Hunter just gave her some words that made her heart full. It was like a shot of dopamine for Jacinda.

Hunter left the bathroom. Jacinda went under the shower again for the second time that day. It was now 4:45pm. It was almost time for dinner, she thought. Since Jacinda had given the maids and home-staff a few days off upon Hunter's insistence, she would have to cook for the two of them. Having performed various acts of sexual depravity with her son, she was more tired than usual, but also felt happier than she had ever been. She had found love. Jacinda had found purpose in her life. The purpose she promised herself all those years ago, was to breathe and live for her son, Hunter. That same son was now her lover, Master, her owner. And his happiness was of utmost importance, above her own. Jacinda was in complete submission to her son.

... to be continued