Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
Son plays power games with mom, they have sex and much more.
12k words
4.41
52.9k
68

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are over 18 years of age. This is just a fantasy and not a real story. It includes strong themes of incest, romance, BDSM and water sports. If you're not comfortable, please stop reading.

_________________________________________________________________________

....continued from part 3. Please read all prior parts first.

Jacinda went back to her room. Tossed her tiny shorts in the laundry hamper. She had a skip and a hop in her step. For the first time in years, she was feeling young again. She felt sexy. She felt needed, wanted. And the man who wanted her, was her own son. He not only wanted her as a woman, as his lover, but now, his sex slave. And she had somewhat agreed. But she was still scared. She had decided it was time to file for divorce after years of being separated from her husband, Dan. Hunter's father, Dan. Who would seldom check in on them. He was a crumbling alcoholic, living off of his father's inheritance and spending it on alcohol and hookers.

Jacinda took her piss drenched loose white shirt off and tossed it in the laundry hamper. She undid her ponytail, walked to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. Dried rivers of tears were clearly visible on her pristine, now flaky skin. Her skin was perfect. It was flaky, thanks to the dried semen ejaculated from her son's penis. She was also covered in his piss.

She felt naughty, dirty. It was so taboo. But she enjoyed going to the depths of depravity with her son. Jacinda, twisted her body to the right and could see the reflection of her backside in the mirror. She could see the imprint of her son's teeth firmly planted in red on her left butt cheek. She was already marked as his property. For the first time in her life, she felt like she belonged. She belonged to someone. She touched the bite mark left by her son, and oh it stung like hell. She let out a soft "ooooochpph" as she examined the new addition to her body. Everything that her son did to her was unexpected and a surprise. But she thoroughly enjoyed it all.

Walking under the hot shower, she washed her hair off her son's semen and piss. As she was taking a shower, she began thinking to herself "Do I really want to be his sex slave? What did he really mean? What does this whole thing entail? What if someone finds out?" She was scared. Scared and anxious. On top of it all, she was excited. She finished her shower, rubbed lotion all over her body. Some more moisturizer on her face. Dried her hair off, applied coconut oil serum to her hair. That's how she got that gorgeous shine in her long, luscious hair.

She walked out of the bathroom, back into her bedroom with a towel wrapped around her. As Jacinda was about to walk to her closet, she noticed a folded paper laying on her bed. This sheet of paper wasn't here when she went into the bathroom earlier. Surely, Hunter must have placed it there. She did notice him writing something on paper on the living room coffee table. Curiously, she opened the sheet. And her pretty little mouth gaped wide open. Her jaw hit the floor and her big beautiful eyes bulged out of her skull as she read the title.

The sheet read as follows:

~~~~~~

Rules for my Sex Slave Mother Jacinda -

1) Jacinda is Hunter's sex slave in every sense. Hunter is her owner. Jacinda is Hunter's property. Hunter is Jacinda's Master.

2) Jacinda is expected to do anything and everything, commanded by her Master. Any disobedience or discrepancy will result in a punishment of Master Hunter's choosing.

3) Outside the house or in presence of outsiders, Master and Slave may act as son and mother again, however, Master Hunter's orders still apply and are expected to be followed.

4) Jacinda can use her safeword at any point to convey her limits or put a stop to any act being performed. The safeword is "Magnets".

5) Master Hunter has complete authority over adding, removing or amending any rules as he may seem fit.

6) Slave Jacinda should no longer wear any bras in or outside the house. In private or in public. Panties are optional and up to slave Jacinda's liberty.

7) Slave Jacinda may continue to work her regular hours, but will have to cancel meetings and appointments as commanded by Master Hunter.

8) Slave Jacinda promises her undying love and monogamous commitment to her lover, her son, her master Hunter. She may not indulge in any romantic or sexual act with any person male or female, other than her Master, unless directed by Master.

"I'll add more as we get comfortable in our new relationship. But this is a start. I love you Mom"

-H

~~~~~~

Jacinda had never imagined her life would take such a drastic turn within 2 days. She was reading a list of requests... or rather... rules... or... Orders from her Son. Who is now supposed to be her lover, her Master. Reading through the list, she felt embarrassed, humiliated yet extremely excited. She was genuinely excited for something for the first time in forever. The last time she felt this level of anxious excitement was when she found out she was pregnant. Pregnant with the same child, who has now grown up to be a strong, confident, assertive young man and her lover, Hunter. The same person, who she birthed and carried for nine months, was now going to be her owner. Her master. Was she ready to submit? Was she willing to be a slave? She wasn't sure.

Hunter didn't leave any room for negotiation in his commandments. Jacinda placed the paper on her night stand and went into her closet to get ready for the day. It was going to be a chores day, since the maids were told not to come in today. Which means, she was expected to cook, clean, do laundry and now, any other task her Master would assign to her.

Jacinda was trying to pick out something to wear for the day, but she couldn't decide on anything specific. For years, she didn't care and would just dress without much thought, yet looked absolutely stunning. But now, she was picking out her wardrobe with the thought of "What would Hunter like to see?" And that was a difficult decision. Despite being her son, she didn't know much about her son's preferences in a relationship or as a partner, let alone, as her owner. And that's when she remembered him asking about the silky, shiny, black, satin belt. That belt was a part of a short, black, sexy lingerie set she had purchased online a few years ago. But never got the opportunity to wear or try it. She wanted to get rid of it or throw it away. But now she was going to wear it, because her son, her master, wanted to see her in it.

Jacinda dug through a few lingerie sets and picked them out. It was essentially a robe, quite opaque. But had a flimsy, rich, shiny, silky material. It was very soft. She put on the black silk robe and covered herself. It connected just above her cleavage, properly hiding it. The belt went around the plugs along her waist and she was able to fasten it on her left side. She looked in the mirror and felt it was a bit short, ending just under her butt in the back, exposing her shiny, smooth shapely legs. It still looked really good, she thought. She obviously didn't wear a bra. She knew better. Bras were history as far as Jacinda was concerned. She had one last look at herself in the closet mirror, thought "That'll do" and walked out.

Jacinda picked up her laundry hamper and walked towards the laundry room downstairs, next to the kitchen. She was loading up the washer and thought to check in with Hunter if he had any dirty clothes to wash. She skipped and hopped and went to her son's room. Her master's bedroom. Hunter was in the shower. She looked in his closet and found his laundry basket. Jacinda grabbed the basket and walked towards the washer to wash his clothes in the same spin cycle.

As she was loading up the washer, she noticed several underwear with obvious white teenage stains on them. Most of Hunter's boxers and underwear had stains of semen. It was dry and crisp. She picked out the last pair from his laundry basket. This was a pair of tight briefs with a pocket in the front for a jock-strap. She noticed this particular underwear was especially very dirty and had multiple stains in the front. She felt naughty and brought the underwear close to her nose. She could still smell the pungent stench of residual dried pee and crusty cum on this underwear. But there was something about sniffing her own son's musky, dirty underwear that was tempting. Jacinda bit the bottom of her lip in excitement. She could just imagine her teenage son wearing this underwear, playing ball out in the sun. This piece of cotton, strapped to his sweaty crotch, as his thighs and ass rub against its fabric. His penis oozing droplets of piss and remnants of semen drying on these briefs.

As her eyes were closed and she was lost in thought, Hunter walked into the laundry room. She felt his presence, this time he smelled fragrant. Fresh and crisp, out of the shower. He had a plain gray tank top on and a pair of shorts. Hunter looked at her and smiled. Jacinda smiled back at her son.

Hunter: Did you read your rules?

Jacinda: Yes, I did.

Hunter: And....?

Jacinda: It's uhmm interesting. I think...maybe I can try to do it.

Hunter: Good girl.

When Jacinda heard her son say "Good girl", it was like music to her years. She grew up in a strict, uptight, conservative family. And she would rarely hear that from her own parents or any elder in authority at school or college. Now, her son was the one in charge of her. And he just gave her the sweetest of gifts. He acknowledged her. He appreciated her. He called her a good girl. She felt protected, cared, adored and loved by this man. This man, who is now her Master. Her own flesh and blood, her son. As Jacinda continued blushing in response to Hunter's "Good Girl" comment, Hunter came up close to her. He snatched his dirty soiled underwear from her hands, rolled it up bundled into a small ball.

Hunter: Open your mouth, Mom.

Jacinda: Hunter.... Wait..

Hunter: I said, open your mouth.... Slave!

As soon as that word fell upon her ears, it was like a switch turned on inside of her. Jacinda, naturally, voluntarily opened her mouth wide. She had a small, cute mouth with pretty lips surrounding them. Hunter tried to shove his dirty soiled underwear in his mother's mouth. Due to the size of her small mouth it wasn't fully going in.

Hunter grabbed her head from the back with his left hand, and began forcing the underwear down her throat, into her mouth from the front. Jacinda was stunned but knew he was going to have his way no matter what. Even if she wanted to, she couldn't use her safe word "Magnets" at that moment, since her mouth was overstuffed with her son's dirty, sweaty, semen and pee-laden underwear. Once Hunter managed to get the majority of these bundled up dirty briefs in her mouth, there was still some part of the underwear's elastic waist strap falling out of her mouth.

Hunter looked at his mom top to bottom. He noticed she was wearing that black, shiny lingerie robe. He was happy to see her fulfill his wish. Her hair was wavy and left open. It was long, and reached the middle of her back. She had gorgeous hair. He looked down and noticed the belt tied to her side. That's the belt that piqued his curiosity and started all of this. He was grateful for that loose, shiny, black belt. His eyes gazed further down to his mom's glistening, sexy, legs. She had just applied lotion on them, so they looked extra smooth and soft. Hunter looked back up at her. His mother, his slave, Jacinda had no makeup on. Yet, she looked so pure, so innocent, so pristine. She was naturally beautiful. Her cheeks were protruding to the side, as he had stuffed her mouth with his underwear. Her tiny mouth still stretched wide with part of his briefs falling out.

Hunter went closer to her, grabbed an end of the black shiny belt tied to her left and pulled it towards him in one swift motion. The force of him pulling the belt meant it came undone and firmly in his hands. This made Jacinda turn around and do a 360 spin on the spot, and when she stopped to face Hunter back in position, her sexy, shiny, black robe was now undone. And she stood almost naked again, in front of her own son. Her master. She instinctively closed the ends of her robe and covered up her body. Hunter didn't care. As much as he wanted to see his sexy mother naked. He had another idea.

Hunter hoisted the black silky belt in his hands up towards his mother's face, while she was holding her robe together to hide her nudity. He placed the black shiny belt over her tiny mouth full of his dirty soiled underwear and tied a knot at the back of her head, under her hair. He tied the knot as tight as he could, forcing more pressure on the briefs in Jacinda's mouth. The black silky belt was now firmly in place. It may not be in the spot it was designed for, but it was where Hunter desired it to be.

Hunter: What are you looking at? Finish up loading the washer.

Hunter turned around and walked across towards the kitchen, leaving Jacinda in that state in the laundry room.

Jacinda felt humiliated once again. Her lust had taken over her day. In a matter of hours, she had become a sex slave to her son. She was now doing a trivial chore like laundry, almost naked, with the front of her body exposed, a dirty soiled teenage brief in her mouth, fastened by a black silk belt around her head. She felt like a caricature. A walking piece of meat to be used and abused by her son, as he pleased. If there was any momentary chance of her having forgotten what she was, there was a sudden reminder of her existence - a slave. A sex slave to her teenage son. There wasn't much sex or any actual sexual intercourse yet. But the way Hunter was treating his mother was beyond her wildest imaginations. She knew he would take her. She presumed he would lose his virginity to her. She just didn't know when and how. The suspense, the wait, the anxiousness is what excited her. And again, she began feeling that tingle in her groin.

Apart from the tingling sensation, she also felt some emptiness in her stomach. She realized she hadn't eaten anything all day. She was hungry. It was half past noon, both her and Hunter hadn't eaten anything since dinner the night prior. A lot had happened since dinner the night before. She felt like a bad mother, and didn't want her son to starve. Jacinda, after loading up the dishwasher went into the kitchen to fix up some sandwiches for lunch. That's when she heard the front door bell ring. Jacinda panicked and stood still. She wasn't expecting anybody. Jacinda was barely clothed and was hoping whoever it was, Hunter would open the door and take care of it. She would call out for him, but her mouth was trapped and stuffed. She tried to call out for him, muffled. But obviously that wasn't going to be effective.

Hunter walked in the kitchen.

Hunter: Hey mom, someone's at the door. You should go get that. I got some work in my bedroom, I'll be right back.

Jacinda was now extremely confused. She didn't expect that from her son. How was she supposed to open the door, she couldn't even talk or ask who it was. She knew better than to undo the black silk strap and remove the briefs from her mouth. She knew there would be a punishment for such disobedience. That's when she realized, her master, her son, had just ordered her to go get the door.

Jacinda had no choice. She tried to cover up the front of her tiny, sexy, black, shiny robe as much as she could with her hands. Her mouth was still paralyzed by the underwear and black strap. She slowly walks to the door, looks at the door camera and it was a young-ish Pizza delivery boy. He looked rather young. Jacinda in all her modesty was not going to accidentally or purposely flash this young boy. But then she thought, "Who ordered the pizza? Maybe it was Hunter. Did he want me to flash this stranger?"

Jacinda was confused and she had to make a decision. She couldn't speak over the video-con bell camera to advise the young fellow to leave the pizza by the door, as her mouth was unusable. The delivery guy rang the doorbell again. The tension was rising and Jacinda made a flash decision. She slowly opened the door slightly, poked her head out just so her eyes were visible. The delivery guy was confused but offered her the Pizza. Now to accept the two boxes of pizza, she would have to free her hands off her robe that's keeping her modesty together, hiding her frontal nudity. Jacinda had no choice, and she did it. She hurriedly opened her arms out wide, took the pizza boxes from the delivery guy, who clearly saw Jacinda's gorgeous body completely naked in the front under the robe. His jaw dropped, and was pleasantly stunned. He had heard of Pizza dares, but always thought those were staged. Now he was a part of one. Jacinda quickly took the boxes in and closed the door behind her. The delivery boy went back on his merry way. But what he saw that day was something he'd never forget. He was definitely going to tell all his friends.

Jacinda felt an overwhelming sense of shame and embarrassment. Being exposed and naked in front of her new lover, Hunter was one thing, but she would never expose herself or flash a stranger. She felt so wrong and conflicted. She kept the Pizza boxes on the coffee table in the living room. Hunter came walking down the stairs with his phone in his hand. He had shot a video of Jacinda opening the door and flashing the Pizza guy. He showed it to Jacinda who was already quite annoyed and humiliated at this point and the fact that her son, her lover shot this video, made her question his motives. Her mouth was still covered and she couldn't speak. But she was gesturing something to Hunter with her hands pointing at him and the door.

Hunter: Calm down, Mom. You have just made the mistake of exposing yourself to a stranger. Someone other than your lover, your master. And as such punishment shall ensue.

Jacinda came back to her senses, calmed down and accepted her fate. This was a plan so Hunter could punish her. He forced her to make a mistake. He was playing a game with her. And Jacinda now felt at ease, knowing that her son, Hunter, her Master, was in complete control of not only her, but the situations around her. He was now influencing her decisions. She relaxed a bit while standing by the coffee table in the middle of the living room sofa sets. Hunter now sat back on one of the sofa sets on the side, since the one in the center was soiled with his piss and his mother's squirt in the morning.

Hunter: Jacinda, my Slave. Are you ready for your punishment?

Jacinda nodded her head in affirmation.

This was the first time Hunter had called her by her name. He was her Master. He could call her anything he liked, she thought.

Hunter ordered Jacinda to lay down face up on the large coffee table in the middle of the living room. Jacinda, hesitant at first, didn't know if that was such a good idea. Or if the glass coffee table would hold. Her mouth was still bound shut. Her body half exposed, Jacinda did as she was told. Laying down face up in the middle of the giant glass table. With her black silk robe already undone, she was laying down practically naked. Hunter loved this view.

He picked up the pizza boxes and placed them on the couch to his side. He loved humiliating his slave mother. He watched her beautiful, curvy body. This was the first time he was able to have a good look at her nudity. He got up and observed his mother's luscious hair. Her pretty face, slender, yet stuffy neck, her shapely round shoulders, perfect chest, her heaving breasts that now lay flat, her toned midriff, her slightly puffy belly with subtle love handles, her curved hips, her cute bumpy fupa, her vagina, surrounded by some week old light brown pubes, her thighs, her smooth, toned legs. He could see a few red lines on her inner thighs going all the way up to her labia. He counted at least 3 strong red line and a couple of light ones. It reminded him of his vicious fingering attack on his mother's vagina from earlier that morning. His nails had scratched and left red lines along her inner thighs. She was a sight to behold. She was prettier, hotter and sexier than any woman Hunter had watched on his thousands of porn sites.