Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacinda, still nodding in affirmation, had a gentle smile on her face as she looked at her son deeply lost in his eyes. She continues fucking him, this time picking up speed.

And Hunter too started giving up some pelvic thrusts to match his mother's rhythm.

Hunter: Aaaarghhh Moooooommmm, I'm close mom. I'm gonna cum...

Hearing that, Jacinda's eyes went wide, popping out of her head. She didn't think of this. He can't cum inside her. She nodded her head left and right, to say No. Hunter got the memo. But he was still not cumming. Jacinda was tensing up now. She increased her pace, and Hunter matched her. She was bobbing and bouncing up and down on his lap now. With each thrust she could feel his cock going in deeper and deeper, little by little. Until it tickled the opening of her cervix and she let out a loud moan through the stuffed underwear in her mouth, as she squirted on his dick. This was the second time in 6 hours that she had an intense orgasm. She kept oozing gust after gust of pussy juice on Hunter's dick and his lap. This made the lubrication of their genital friction smoother.

Jacinda was now tired and spent, Hunter picked up the pace. And Hunter liked it rough. He suddenly introduced his teeth to her rock hard nipples and bit down on one, making her screech in pain through the stuffing in her mouth. He grabbed a fistful of his mother's hair with his left hand and pulled her head back down roughly towards the coffee table. Jacinda's torso was now stretched. Her back arched with the force of Hunter pulling her hair. With his right hand, he grabbed her throat. Placing it perfectly to use her jaw and chin as leverage, as he physically choked and lifted her on and off his dick using her neck.

This was wild, rough, intense, hardcore sex for Jacinda. She had never been fucked and manhandled like this before. Hunter was strong, young, powerful, he was using his right hand on her neck to choke and lift her entire body on and off his cock and his left hand to pull her hair to bring her back down. The elevator movement was successful but the pain his mother had to endure for his satisfaction was getting close to unbearable. With each upward thrust he was gradually making slight progress in pushing past the physical resistance his cock felt in her pussy. His 7 inches of manhood and girthy blood-fueled cock was acting as a tunnel boring machine digging deeper and deeper into Jacinda's narrow vaginal canal. Her moans and grunts got louder and louder in agony every time gravity pulled her down. Everytime she felt relief as she pushed herself off his dick, upwards, his chokehold on her neck lifting her entire body off him continued her painful session. After each thrust, as their genitals disconnected, Hunter held his mother's entire body weight with just her neck.

The hardcore, rough sex worked Hunter's ballsack into overdrive. He was now close to finishing and he knew not to cum in his mother, so he pulled out of her sore pussy, pushed her off and recklessly threw her body to the side on the couch and aimed his dick on the coffee table. Hunter started cumming ropes and ropes of white sticky goo all over the meat lover's pizza. He kept shooting and made sure not to miss the pizza. When he was finally done, he had some cum left on his fingers. He looked at his mother, spent, satisfied, sweaty, disheveled, dirty, tired laying on the couch. She stared back at him with a natural seductive look and a slight smirk. Her mouth, still stuffed with his dirty briefs. Her front exposed. She was still half wearing the silky black robe.

Hunter, with a little bit of cum on his fingers and palm, went towards his mother on the couch, bent down and wiped it all over her face. He loved his mother who had just taken his virginity. The first woman he ever had sex with, his mother. But she was also his sex slave. After rubbing off his cum on her face. Hunter removed his underwear from her mouth. Jacinda's mouth was still burning because of the hot sauce. And her jaw got some much needed relief. Hunter observed his underwear, it was smothered in hot sauce. He tossed it recklessly behind the couch. Hunter grabbed Jacinda by her chin, pulled her up towards him. She got up from the couch facing him. They embraced and kissed deeply and passionately. Hunter could now taste his mother's saliva mixed with the hot sauce. Adding extra heat to their lovemaking.

Jacinda: Thank you, Hunter. That was. Amazing. Just... beautiful.

Hunter: Thank you Mom. I love you. Now get to eating, you've got your favorite meat lover's pizza with a special topping, straight from your son's meat.

The mother and son laughed. Jacinda started eating her pizza. Even though it was her favorite pizza. She could barely taste anything as her mouth was already burning because of the hot sauce. She did enjoy her son's semen on her pizza. She felt young again. She felt naughty. Jacinda, even in her youth had never swallowed semen with her only partner in the past, her son's father. They had only indulged in vanilla sex, which was already overwhelming at the time for innocent, sweet, young, conservative Jacinda. Now, at her ripe age of 42, she was committing acts of sin she had never before imagined. She wasn't only consuming the substance ejaculated from her son's private organ, she was eating it with excitement as a topping on her pizza.

It was now 3:00pm. In the last 3 hours, Jacinda was subjected to her son's power games, the best sex in her life and a delicious pizza. Jacinda had just finished transferring clothes from the washer to the dryer. She was tired and she felt dirty and wanted to shower again, as she was covered in sweat, her own pussy juice, pizza crumbs and hot sauce. Hunter could care less, he was talking to his friends over the phone. They kept asking him to come hangout by the skatepark or play basketball, but he made excuses to decline their invitation. He was having way too much fun with his sex slave mother at home.

3:30pm

Jacinda was done loading up the dryer, cleaning up the mess in the living room and went back to her bedroom to shower again and change. Right as she was about to enter her bathroom, Hunter followed her in.

Hunter: What do you think you're doing mom?

Jacinda: Well, my lover got me all dirty again, so I need to go shower.

Hunter: And what makes you think you won't get dirty again, after you shower?

Another instance of Jacinda not knowing the answer to her son's question. She just stood there innocently, with a sweet smile on her face, looking seductively in his eyes. She knew one thing, he was up to no good, when he asked these probing questions.

Hunter went close to his mother. Slid her black silky robe off her body. Now she was standing completely naked. So was hunter. He didn't bother to dress up after losing his virginity. Jacinda was now excited again. She still felt slightly uncomfortable standing completely in the nude in front of her teenage son. She wasn't one for exhibitionism and always dressed modestly. But the last couple of days, her body was on display for her son's feasting eyes in one way or another. The only consolation in her subtle shamefulness was the fact that her son was also completely naked in front of her. His semi-flaccid penis dangling down between his legs. She never knew what Hunter had in mind. And that was thrilling to her, apart from the obvious taboo nature of their relationship. Hunter pushed his mother back towards the corner of the bathroom next to her Jacuzzi. He motioned her to get in it. Jacinda followed his orders.

Hunter: Kneel

Jacinda knelt down in the center of the Jacuzzi, as directed by her son, her master. There she was, Hunter's gorgeous milf. Naked, kneeling in the center of the Jacuzzi tub. Her fluffy, shiny, full hair, half resting on her shoulder, most behind her back. She sat down resting her butt on her heels, as her knees and toes touched the white, cold, porcelain underneath. Her tiny, slender frame looked appealing, as her unsure, anxious eyes looked up seductively at her son, her Master. She was a natural seductress with her gorgeous big light brown eyes, her naturally long lashes surrounding them. Her round shoulders shone as the bathroom light fixture above her Illuminated her smooth skin. She was dirty alright, yet so pristine. Her skin looked like marble. Smooth and pure.

Her breasts were perfectly resting, as they gently raised up and down, following the rhythm of her tense, heavy breathing. Jacinda by no means had huge breasts. But they were just perfect for her slender frame. With age, her slender frame had become slightly full figured. With just the right amount of flab on her front-upper-pussy-area, some around her hips and thighs, some along her love handles, and some on her breasts. Her boobs weren't tiny, they were big enough to knead and massage in one palm each. Especially her son's hands, which were bigger and rougher than most guys. He was, after all, a very regular basketball player. Jacinda's areolas were the size of a pepperoni, a darker pink shade with a slight brownish hue. Her nipples, now hard and erect, partly due to the cold porcelain and air surrounding her. But mostly because she was so turned on by the fact that she was completely naked for the first time in forever, before her own son. There was hesitancy and shame but also excitement. Her nipples were hard and pointing out.

Still kneeling in the middle of the tub. Plenty of questions raced through Jacinda's innocent, complex mind. She was scared of her son's imagination. And that imagination had the power to frequently surprise her with an act that overpowers her convincingly. She enjoyed this thrill, this uncertainty, this good anxiety. It gave her goosebumps and butterflies in her tummy. She had a sweet, innocent, subtle smile on her face. In anticipation of Hunter's next move. She really needed to shower and get the crumbs, grease and cum off of her. But Hunter had other plans.

Hunter was admiring her beauty. He noticed her heaving breasts raise up and down following the rhythm of her deep, hard breathing. He could sense the anticipation of his actions excited her. This was confirmed when he spotted the pores on her skin open up and stand up as she had the goosebumps.

"She must feel cold," Hunter thought. He held his semi-flaccid penis in his hand, which looked like a smaller version of its former self. As soon as he touched his dick, Jacinda's eyes went from seductively staring at her son's eyes to his semi-flaccid dick, which still measured to be around 3-4 inches in his hands.Aiming it directly at his sexy, naked mother.

Hunter: Do you like my penis mom?

Jacinda nods her head up and down in affirmation.

Hunter: What do you like about it?

Jacinda: It's perfect. Your penis is big and long. So girthy and thick. I love how the tip is pink and huge and turns red when you're hard. And those veins that run along the side of your penis, Hunter. It's the best penis I've ever seen. And I've only seen your father's before this.

Hunter: Stop talking about dad! Why do you have to always bring him up...?!

Jacinda realized she had slipped up and made a mistake by bringing up her son's father. Hunter resented him. And this was no set up by Hunter, unlike before. This was no game. She made a mistake. A mistake she could have avoided.

Jacinda: I'm sorry Hunter, I didn't mean to. It's just that I haven't seen a penis in so long. Earlier when you were inside of me, I could feel it pulse inside my vagina. I just... I haven't had a real penis inside my vagina for so many years and....and...I just don't know if I can take all of you, Hunter. You're just so big for my vagina.

Hunter: Hmm.... We'll see about that. But you annoyed me by bringing up dad...And there's going to be consequences. I'll save your punishment for the right time.

Jacinda: I'm sorry baby, I've just had this longing for having a real penis inside of me, and earlier when I felt you, I just kept wanting more and more....I love your penis...

Hunter cut her off..

Hunter: Cock. Say Cock mom. Or dick.

Jacinda: Ok yes, I love your cock Hunter. I loved taking your dick in my vagina...

Hunter: Pussy, mom. Say Pussy.

Jacinda: I love your dick in my pussy, Hunter. I loved it when you were roughly facefucking me.

Hunter loved listening to his mother talk dirty in her sweet, innocent voice. She was always an uptight, conservative and classy woman. He could count a handful of times he had ever heard her swear and say 'fuck' or 'shit'. When she said 'facefucking' it gave Hunter a sense of pride. He had inculcated that change in her. She was breaking down in front of him. And he loved having that influence on his mother.

Jacinda: I want your dick Hunter. I just can't wait to have more and more of you. I love when your dick is all hard.

Hunter: Hmm...You've said that a few times now. You like it when it's hard. So do you not like it when it's soft, like right now?

Jacinda: No... Oh No, Hunter, that's not what I meant honey. I love it just the way it is. It's just that I've only seen you hard the last couple of days and honestly I didn't think someone could stay that hard and erect for so long, but your cock manages to stay firm.

Hunter: You're right. Mom, you're so fucking hot and sexy that watching you and observing you and playing with you, I've been very hard. I won't always be hard for you mom. And you have to accept the consequences of that too.

Jacinda wasn't sure what he meant by that last part. Hunter had cum a lot in the last day or two. On his mother's meat lover's pizza in the afternoon, on her face that morning and on her back the night prior. His balls were working overtime and needed time to recover. But that wasn't going to stop Hunter from having fun with his sex slave mother.

Hunter held his dick in his hand, still semi-flaccid. It was still aiming directly at his mother's face. Jacinda still had a smile on her face, as she had the best view in the world, her grown up, handsome, teenage son standing naked in front of her with his dick in his hand. Her eyes kept darting back and forth between Hunter's cock and his face. His face now had an evil smirk on it.

Jacinda looked at him confused, when suddenly a stream of golden liquid erupted out of Hunter's cock falling straight on Jacinda's lap. Hunter began peeing on his own mother, once again. Jacinda was not expecting this. She knew she was in for something devious her son had planned. But he had already peed all over her that morning and she thought it was just a one time thing. She seemed dazed and confused, her gentle, sweet, innocent smile was gone and her face had a look of helplessness.

Hunter's piss was now forming a little puddle under her knees and toes, as she sat in the middle of the porcelain jacuzzi tub, naked. Hunter raised his dick slightly so his stream of urine was now hitting the little triangle gap around his mother's groin. The sound of Hunter's golden stream of piss splattering on Jacinda's legs, thighs, hips echoed in the bathroom. Hunter continued his piss attack on his mother, as he slowly aimed at her belly button, gradually bringing the thin line of liquid directly on her breasts. The contrasting temperatures in the bathroom gave Jacinda a very unique sensation. The goosebumps she had on her skin moments ago thanks to the cold bathroom and porcelain tub, had now disappeared as the warmth of Hunter's pee drenched her body.

Jacinda now pulled her hair back with her hands to avoid getting her hair wet with Hunter's piss. She had already washed her hair once in the morning. Her lips were tightly sealed shut as she tried to avoid the splashes of piss going into her mouth. She felt humiliated beyond reasoning. Having grown up conservatively, just vanilla missionary sex was already exciting for Jacinda. The idea of introducing water sports in the bedroom was a hard boundary, Jacinda would have never crossed. But she had no choice, when Hunter pissed on her that morning. Like a lot of other boundaries, this mother and son had crossed another limit. Jacinda wanted to shower, and was getting one, just not from the spout she had imagined. Her shower head was replaced by a cockhead. The sticky crumbs and grease was being washed off her body by this yellow acidic goodness splashing over her.

Hunter continued peeing on his naked, kneeling mother as his stream now hit her chest, just under her collar bone. The splashes of his piss were already visible in tiny bubbles on her face. A pungent, acidic stench of urine filled Jacinda's nostrils, as her son continued to empty the contents of his bladder on her body, using her as a urinal. Jacinda had her head raised up high facing the ceiling and closed her eyes to save her face from getting drenched in Hunter's piss. She was still holding her hair back behind her head, with her hands to avoid getting any of his piss in her hair. Suddenly, the stream of piss slowed down and stopped. She thought her ordeal of humiliation and degradation was finally over.

Jacinda slowly opened her eyes and brought her head forward. Drops of her son's pee were dripping down into the jacuzzi tub from her elbows, shoulders and breasts. Her entire body from the neck down was drenched in yellow water that was brewed inside Hunter's bladder. Her eyes now met her son's. Hunter was looking at the glorious visual of his mother's naked, wet body now shining and glistening in his own piss. What was formerly a small puddle was now a pool of golden beer-like liquid under and around Jacinda's knees and toes. Hunter admired his work. His sex slave mother was looking like a golden goddess surrounded by a pool of his urine.

Jacinda was not smiling anymore. Hunter got close to his mother. His dick was no longer semi-flaccid as the graphic visual of his mother's degradation with his piss had caused it to rise and get hard. He enjoyed making her do things she was uncomfortable with. He enjoyed breaking down her walls and boundaries. He was proud of himself. He felt this sense of ownership over her now. His sex slave was his to do as he pleased. He took another step forward. Hunter's erect dick was now casting a shadow on the porcelain tub. His mother's eyes once again darted back to his strong, hard dick.

Hunter: Hey mom, didn't you say you wanted my penis?

Jacinda, just nodded her head up and down in affirmation.

Hunter bent down and planted a kiss on his mother's forehead. Her forehead, face, hair and parts of her neck were still dry. As Jacinda had protected these from her son's sudden piss attack on her body. The kiss Hunter planted on his mother's forehead was full of love. It's just what she needed after being subjected to such humiliation. Hunter lingered on that kiss for a while, planting multiple kisses on her head. This calmed his mother down and she could feel the love he had for her in his kisses. These acts of kind, soft, sensual love after some brazen acts of roughness was Hunter's way of expressing his love. Jacinda found her lost smile back.

Hunter stood up straight again. His dick, now hard and erect inches away from his mother's face. Without any gestures or instructions or words, Jacinda got up from resting her butt on her feet, still on her knees. Her body came forward and her mouth engulfed Hunter's pink pulsating cock head. Jacinda had voluntarily taken her son's penis in her mouth. Still drenched in piss, smelling like a public urinal. Droplets of urine falling off her body. Jacinda was now gently moving her head forward and back, blowing her son. She was giving him head. She was lost in lust and love.

This was very different from the facefucking Hunter inflicted on his mother earlier that morning. This time, she was willing and loving it. It was slow and sensual. Jacinda loved the way her son's throbbing cock felt in her mouth. Her tiny lips looked perfectly tailor made for his dick. They fit on his shaft perfectly like a sock. She was swirling her tongue all around his cockhead inside her mouth. Hunter had never felt this sensation before. He was looking at her, as she passionately and wilfully took his dick in and out of her mouth. The warmth and moisture of her mouth was a foreign sensation for Hunter's dick. Due to Jacinda's small-ish mouth and Hunter's big cock, she was only able to take in about 3-3.5 inches inside her. Any more and it would have triggered her gag reflex.