All Comments on 'Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 06'

by banyadeewana1501

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i love this story. Please continue more parts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I love the loving relationship that is going between the two. Having a safe word is always a good idea and I am glad that this is one. I have not read the other chapters yet but will do so soonest. He demonstrates that being a Master is taking care of your sub. Trust between a Dom and sub is necessary in any relationship. The Dom may hurt and push the limits of his sub. The Master needs to take care of their sub by providing the love and aftercare after a session so that the sub feels the trust between them.

banyadeewana1501banyadeewana1501about 1 year agoAuthor

Hi @anonymous, thank you for the comment! And yes, you're absolutely correct. There needs to be trust between a Dom/Sub and a safeword is necessary. A Dom is a protector and safety of his sub is important, no matter how much pain they like to inflict. I'm glad some readers understand that aspect, I read too many stories with an unrealistic ruthless abandon for their subs, which is unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the pissing aspect in this story. You don't find a lot of mom-son incest stories with watersports. This is hot and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You're a genius writer! You make me come 6 times per day by your beautiful long narratives

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbanyadeewana1501@banyadeewana1501
Hello readers! I've been a fan of the site for a few years. Primarily interested in incest, romance and bdsm themed fantasy stories. I have a pee and slap fetish/kink. **VISUAL REFERENCES AND PHOTOS OF CHARACTERS LIKE HOT MILF JACINDA from my Stories (Innocent Mom now Son's...