Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter: Turn around mom.

Jacinda made a 180 and faced the mirror in the fitting room. She had a direct view of Hunter's face in the reflection, who was eyes her sexy, exposed back from top to bottom with his mouth wide open. He loved the sight of his mother's smooth skin exposed with the flimsy lace material covering just the parts they needed to. He was so turned on with the racy lingerie, he instantly grabbed her by the hips, pushed her in and off they went inside the changing room. Hunter pushed his mother's body on the cold mirror in front of her, as he began kissing the back of her neck, then shoulder blades and slowly kissing down her spine across her exposed back.

Jacinda had her eyes closed and her face planted on the mirror, as her breath steamed the mirror by her face. Her son kept kissing her exposed back and occasionally licking it. When he reached her butt dimples, he licked around her tailbone and undid the lace tied on the side that kept the back connected to the front of the lingerie. This made the bottom fall off and hang to one side, exposing the blue lace panties Jacinda was wearing from home.

Hunter swiftly dragged them down to her ankles, raised her right leg and took his dick out of his jeans through his zipper. Jacinda was pinned to the glass mirror in front of her with her eyes closed, enjoying the sensation of her son's tongue and rough hands all over her back. She was standing practically naked now with the lingerie only covering her boobs and belly in the front. Hunter took some spit in his hands and felt his mother's vagina from the back between her legs. She was already turned on and very moist down there.

He then slowly aimed his dick at his mother's love hole and began shoving his cock head in and out of her. Jacinda was now being fucked in a public place for the first time in her life, by her own son. There wasn't much dialogue between the two, just soft grunts of passion as Hunter started pumping in and out of her from the back. This was also the first time Jacinda was being fucked from the backside. She had only ever done it in missionary and occasionally, cowgirl. Her son's big fat cock was now giving her unique sensations in her vagina. Hunter's dick was hitting angles and spots she had never felt before. This was making her moan even more after each grunt.

As the mother and son continued having raunchy, steamy sex in the fitting room of this lingerie store, the salesgirl, Tarra came looking for them. She heard noises from the fitting room area. She wasn't aware that Hunter had now entered the fitting room with his mother and was wildly fucking her, pinning her to the mirror. Tarra inquired from the other side of the fitting room door.

Tarra: Uhmm..excuse me, are you alright? (talking to Jacinda)

Jacinda: (trying not to moan) uhhh...ummmm yess. I'm ....fine.. I'mm...just...It's ahhh ahh, this nightdress, is ahhh mmm too tight.

Tarra: Oh, ok, I can find you a bigger size.

Jacinda: Mmm... ahh No... I think...mmmhmm this..will...do.

Jacinda tried her best not to moan while responding to the sales girl as her son's penis was lodged deep inside her vagina.

Tarra: Alright then.

They could hear Tarra walking away.

Hunter: Nice save, Mom.

Jacinda just smiled and was enjoying the rough pounding her son was laying into his sex slave mother. He continued licking, sucking and kissing her back and neck. And after a few more thrusts, he pulled out. He wanted to cum but he decided against it. Hunter's mouth had got Jacinda's back wet with his drool and saliva now glistening all over her naked, exposed back.

What surprised him was that as soon as he pulled out of his mother's wet vagina, she immediately turned around and got down on her knees to take her son's cock into her mouth. Jacinda was now licking and sucking his dick wildly while wearing the sexy backless nighty. Her beautiful, full hair was flocking all over the place. Then suddenly, Hunter grabbed a bunch of her hair in his hands and pulled her up close to him and kissed her drooling mouth. Some of her drool and Hunter's precum got on the lingerie set's front.

They finally stopped kissing and Hunter quietly whispered.

Hunter: We still have all day mom. Trust me, you'll get a lot of my dick soon.

Jacinda smiled but was disappointed. She wanted her son's cock in her mouth and in her pussy now. But her Master had different plans. She felt so naughty, fucking in the changing room of a lingerie store. She had never been so shameless or adventurous before. Now, she was loving every little adventure with her hot, horny boyfriend, her son. She noticed some of her drool and Hunter's precum on the lingerie's front.

Jacinda: Well, I take it we're buying this one? You seem to have liked it baby.

Hunter: Mmhmm We're definitely getting this one. We already marked it as ours.

They chuckled as Hunter put his dick back in his pants and walked out of the fitting room. Jacinda changed back into her blue makeshift sleeveless, mini-skirt dress and got out of the fitting room. Hunter and Jacinda continued browsing through the store when Hunter gave her another lingerie nightwear to try on. This one was "Pearl's Backless Sexy Nightwear" by the same brand.

Jacinda went back to the fitting room to try this new set on. It was polyester and lacy, similar to the previous one. This one had a plunging neckline and thicker lace straps to go over the shoulder. It connected in a V at Jacinda's lower back, with a slit open around her butt, literally leaving her entire butt exposed. It came with a thong too. Jacinda thought this new lingerie nightdress was more raunchy and tantalizing than the last, since it left her butt completely open with a thin string of the thong going along her buttcrack. The plunging neckline exposed almost all of her boobs with just enough transparent, lace covering for her nipples. Her side boobs were completely on show.

She thought if Hunter saw her wearing that, he would absolutely fuck her brains out wildly in the fitting room. Despite how much Jacinda loved getting fucked by her son's huge cock, she knew he had a tendency to go into beast mode and get too rough. She wasn't sure that was a good idea at that moment. So, she changed out of "Pearl's Backless Sexy Nightwear" set quickly and into her blue floral dress again. Just then, she heard a knock on the fitting room door.

Hunter: It's me. Open up.

Jacinda opened the door and let Hunter in.

Hunter: Why didn't you try it on?

Jacinda: I did, it looks great.

Hunter: Well, I wanted to see it.

Jacinda: You'll see it eventually when you get home baby.

Hunter: Hmm... I really wanted to see it. You know, this is going to warrant a punishment. Don't forget, you're still my sex slave, Mom.

Jacinda gave a naughty smirk. She was now excited and looking forward to the punishment. Not having her son's beautiful penis in her mouth, her hands or in her vagina was punishment enough for her.

Jacinda: I just thought it looked really good and if we had sex again here we would get too loud and somebody would find out, so I thought maybe I'll wear it for you at home honey.

Hunter: Oh you will be wearing it for me at home. But now, you've disappointed me a little. So you'll have to face the punishment.

Jacinda: Punishment, right now? Can we do it at home honey, please....

Hunter roughly grabbed his mother's hair in the fitting room and pulled her hair back. He could see her pretty, silver, diamond-engraved, clip-on, earrings she was wearing. Since they were clipped on, he took one out in his hands and did the same with her other ear. Jacinda wasn't sure what he was doing. And this was her favorite part. The excitement, the anticipation, the build up to her being used and dominated by her son, really turned her on. It gave her goosebumps and butterflies in her tummy. She was already turned on by the brief fucking earlier and now her upcoming punishment was turning her on again.

Hunter then yanked the front of her floral dress top down exposing both her breasts entirely. Jacinda watched him closely as her son now took her clip-on earrings, opened the clip gently and clasped it on her left nipple. Once the clasp fastened on her left nipple, she could feel the pain run from her nipples to her boobs and eventually all over her. The tight pinch, these clips made on her tender, sensitive nipples was an overwhelming sensation for her.

Hunter then took the other earring and repeated the same process on her right nipple. The same right nipple that he had turned sore and red from biting the night before. It was still red and sore and the skin was almost breaking out. Jacinda winced in pain on that one and let out a mild shriek in agony. The earrings were small, around half an inch. And poked outwards more than her nipples would. Hunter then pulled the neckline of her dress back up covering her boobs.

Now, Jacinda was not only in pain from her nipples, but her otherwise medium sized 36C breasts suddenly poked forward half an inch outward. Considering how flimsy and transparent the material was, anybody could tell her nipples were clamped on with something. She was not only in pain but also was shy and embarrassed to go out in public now. Hunter finished his job and kissed his mother on the mouth, before leaving the fitting room.

Hunter: Meet me at the checkout.

Jacinda just had raunchy, risque sex with her son in the fitting room of a lingerie store. She was now walking out and about in public, exposing all of her legs, a huge amount of cleavage and her clamped nipples were poking out through her semi-transparent, floral, blue dress. Now, she was feeling like a real sex slave again. Her romantic boyfriend was right there with her, as her protector, but she knew there would be eyes on her entire body, especially her boobs. The embarrassment and shame was washing over her.

As they approached the checkout counter, they were met with a familiar face again.

Tarra: Did you find everything you were looking for?

Hunter: We certainly did, thanks for your help.

Tarra: (Now looking at Jacinda and her sharp protruding nipples through her shirt) Are you okay ma'am? You seemed to be uncomfortable in the change room there.

Jacinda: Oh yes... uhm.. I'm fine.

Once their billing and payment was complete.

Tarra: (talking to Hunter) You should come again soon. Maybe by yourself sometime.

Hunter: I would, but I don't think your store has anything for men.

Tarra: (Winking at him) Well, when you think about it, everything in our store is for men. The women are just models. And if you want to try something on a different model, you know where to find me.

Tarra was clearly flirting with Hunter, right in front of Jacinda. And Jacinda did not take kindly to that. As much humiliation her son puts her through as her Master, he was still her lover. They were lovers, man and woman. Most importantly, he was her son. And Jacinda was now possessive over her son.

She came up close to him in front of the salesgirl and began wildly kissing him. Jacinda was all over his face, madly kissing and smooching his lips. It was a sloppy, wet smooch on his mouth. Their tongues met again and their eyes were closed. This mother and son were now making out in front of the store clerk, Tarra. Tarra just rolled her eyes, and excused herself walking away from them.

Hunter was pleasantly surprised at the sudden burst of raunchy enthusiasm in his mother. He wasn't complaining, he loved when she partakes, even if he liked to be in control. Once their lips separated,

Hunter: Wow mom, you really are a great kisser. That was awesome.

Jacinda: Good. I want my boyfriend all for myself. I love you honey.

Hunter figured his mother was envious and possessive over him, because of how much Tarra flirted with him. They walked out of the store together, with Hunter's arm around his mother's waist. As they're walking around the mall to find their next store...

Hunter: Mom, that girl was hot no doubt. But she's not as hot as this sexy milf by my side. Were you jealous when she was flirting with me?

Jacinda: I guess I was honey. The way she was looking and talking to you, I heard her laugh with you when I was in the fitting room getting changed, it just made me uncomfortable. I love you and I love how our relationship has changed in the last couple of days. I just fear it will all go away if you find a pretty young girl your age.

Hunter: You don't have to worry about that mom. There may be prettier, hotter girls in the world. But none as hot and gorgeous as you.

Jacinda: Hunter, let's be honest, I've only been average all my life. Even in my younger days, in university and now. I'm nothing special. I'm not fat, I workout but I'm not slender like I was in my early 20s. After I had you, I put on a bit extra around my hips and as I'm getting older it's just harder to get rid of these stubborn little love handles.

Hunter had his arm around her waist and grabbed her love handles and squeezed them in his hands.

Hunter: You mean these, mom? I love these. Just more of you to love, more of you to grab, more of you to have fun and play with.

Jacinda blushed at her son's brazen compliments for her. Her insecurities about her own body were the things her lover appreciated. At the same time, she was nervous and embarrassed being grabbed like that in public with her nipple-clamped earrings poking out through her semi-transparent top and her thick thighs and legs exposed out in public. Hunter continued...

Hunter: Besides, what sets you apart from these other hot younger girls is the fact that you are authentic and genuinely you. All these girls have so much makeup on, they get butt and boob implants, tattoos, fake tan, piercings in an attempt to stand out and get attention. But when they all do it, they blend in the crowd. You, you're different. You're all natural. You're beautiful just the way you are and I want nobody else in the world other than you.

Jacinda was getting teary eyed listening to her son sing praises of her beauty. She never thought she would be appreciated the way he was after the initial years of her relationship with his father. Once they got married she had nobody to appreciate her and cherish her. Now, all these years later, her own son loved her more than anybody else ever had.

Hunter: Don't forget, Mom. There may be many girls around me, pretty, hot, sexy. But they're just girls. You, you're my Mother. My own Mother. And that's special. They can never beat that. My mom is the only person in the world I want to be with. I love you.

Jacinda couldn't hold it any longer and jumped into her son's arms to push her lips firmly on his. She was so in love with his words, she had stopped caring that they were in a public place. PDA was another taboo for her conservative, traditional values growing up. And here she was, madly, passionately kissing a man, 24 years her junior. And this man happened to be her own son.

As they stood by the fountain in the middle of the shopping mall, the mother and son continued their lip lock that felt like forever. Their tongues fondling each other, tasting each other's saliva. Jacinda had her eyes closed and her arms around the back of Hunter's hair and his neck, while he played with her waist, slowly grabbing her butt. Hunter continued going lower and his hand now firmly on her left butt. The only thing separating his palm and her naked butt were her light blue lace panties and the thin material of her floral short mini-skirt.

Hunter, in his passionate liplock with his mother squeezed her left butt, which made Jacinda moan and shudder and break their kiss. She felt the sting from his teeth that he had firmly marked on her ass from the day before. It was still fresh, still sore, still hurt. But a couple of seconds after the initial agony, she just smiled staring directly into her lover's eyes. She had tears in her eyes with all the love her son was showering on her with his words. Words of affirmation was her primary love language after all.

Jacinda: Oooph.. that one's still fresh... stings a little.

Hunter: And, do you like it?

Jacinda: (Smiling) yes I do.

Hunter: That's another thing mom. You're not just my girlfriend and lover. You're my sex slave mother.

Hunter said it out rather loud, out in public. Which again made Jacinda nervous and embarrassed as her eyes darted around to make sure nobody heard him.

Jacinda: Let's go to the next store baby.

They continued shopping for a couple of hours making loads of purchases. Roaming around the mall as lovers, hand in hand, kissing, hugging all throughout their time there. The new lovers couldn't keep their hands off of each other. This was the first time in Jacinda's 42 years of life, someone had accompanied her for shopping. She would usually go alone or with a couple of her girl friends.

Hunter took special interest in what Jacinda was going to wear. As her lover, her Master and her son, he wanted to make sure her natural beauty accentuated in anything she would wear. Their shopping trip included purchasing a number of things. Lots of silk and satin camisoles, some ribbed tank tops, lots of crop tank tops, some flowy crop tank tops. A lot of spaghetti strap tops, some high-waisted skirts and shorts. A few tube tops, a bandeau top, lots of bralettes. The bralettes included some that were crochet, some pure cotton, some silk, some polyester. Some low-cut tops in many colors. A few bodysuits.

Hunter also made sure to buy a few wrap dresses, a shift-dress, some A-line short dresses and a sheath dress. He loved watching his mother in off-the-shoulder dresses and mini-dresses. They got her a few bodycon dresses and a couple of rompers, a few sandals, some stilettos, some open toe heels and lots of accessories in necklaces, earrings, waist-chain, body chains and anklets. The wrap and mini-dresses were all low-neck with a V at her chest.

On the contrary, Hunter only purchased a wrist-watch for himself. As they were walking out towards the parking lot, finished with their shopping trip, Hunter noticed a shop with no banner on it. It was just a gray wall with no display and just a door that had a sign that read "Enigma Toys". Both Hunter and Jacinda were perplexed as to why a "Toy shop" didn't have aggressive branding and popping colors to attract kids. Curious to find out, Hunter tried to open the door, but it seemed to be locked. There was a white bell to the right of the door, which Hunter pressed. Jacinda stood behind him with her hand in his. The door opened and the mother and son walked into this unknown, creepy looking store.

As soon as they walked in, they were greeted by a black curtain and a lady wearing an all leather body-suit and cat-mask, checking their ID's. She looked at them funny when she noticed Hunter's ID showed his date of birth in 2004 and Jacinda's 1980. Once their ID-checks were complete, she led them in behind the curtain.

As soon as they walked in, Hunter and Jacinda were in absolute shock and awe. They had just entered an adult, sex-toy store. Looking around, they could find a lot of pocket-pussies, dildos, vibrators, catheterization simulators, kegel weights, blow up dolls, condoms, lubricants etc. Hunter was extremely curious and his mother, Jacinda standing behind him was nervous and shy. She had never been to such a store and her small collection of dildos and vibrators were all ordered online. She was embarrassed not only to be physically present in an adult sex toy store, but also anxious and excited to be there with her own son.

As they continued walking and surfing through the store, they went past another red curtain separating that second with the next. That's when Hunter's eyes popped out of his head. They saw handcuffs, riding crops, canes, chains, anal hooks, buttplugs, cages, bondage chairs, benches, a sex swing, a spanking bench, a hanging bondage stockade, an allen's cross, a medieval dungeon suspension bar, some spreader bars, collars, armbinders, nipple clamps, electrostimulation wands, clit suction toys, sex dolls, spanking paddles, enema kits and a lot of accessories.