Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 07

Story Info
Mom/Son now Slave/Master go shopping. More rough, BDSM sex.
13.3k words
4.62
25.5k
36

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are over 18 years of age. This is just a fantasy and not a real story. It includes strong themes of incest, romance, BDSM, male domination, fem humiliation and water sports. If you're not comfortable, please stop reading.

___________________________________________________________________________

...Continued from part 6.

It had now been two days since Jacinda and Hunter sparked a strange attraction towards each other. Once a mother and son, were now a woman and man, madly in love. Their relationship took a new turn just a day ago when they confessed their love, had sex and performed more acts of depravity than they had ever imagined with each other. Hunter's obsession with BDSM porn in his formative teen years had made him use his own mother in extremely humiliating ways. Jacinda had initially accepted his request for her to be his sex slave with hesitancy and doubt, assuming it may help him become more self-confident and feel more self assured in himself. But over the last day, she loved experiencing her own humiliation. She was now completely committed to her new role as her son's sex slave. The inner submissive slut she never knew existed was now taking over.

Jacinda relaxed and laid in her hot jacuzzi tub for almost an hour. She had voluntarily asked to be peed on and drank her son's piss after they had a romantic shower together and washed every nook and crevice of each other's bodies. Still new to water sports, she was trying to like it, as it wasn't her favorite. But she knew her son had a pee fetish. Jacinda was genuinely the happiest she had ever been in her 42 years of existence. Her son, her handsome, strong, macho, sexy son was her everything. She had pledged when he was 5 years old, that she would live and breathe for him. Now that he was 18, she was more than living up to that pledge. She was proud of him. Proud of him for taking control, being decisive and proud of him for claiming his woman, which happened to be his own mother. She loved her son, her Master.

Jacinda got out of her Jacuzzi, rubbed lotion and moisturizer on her face and body. She applied another skin soothing cream on the parts of her body where her son had left marks of their passionate lovemaking. She wore these marks proudly. They were a part of her and represented the love between her and her Master. They represented that she was owned and claimed by her man. She belonged to her son, her lover. A sense of belonging and protection she hadn't felt in 19 years.

She dried her hair and approached her closet to pick out something to wear, when she heard her phone go off. It was a text from her son. The text read:

"We're going out shopping mom, wear something nice"

Jacinda was excited. She loved shopping. On any other Sunday, she would go to her place of worship first. God and religion had always been important to Jacinda. She had tried to inculcate some of her religious, conservative values in her son, but given the modern era and his peers, her son was agnostic, like most of his friends at school. Jacinda wanted to confess her sins to her lord. But her Master's new order meant they were going shopping.

With how her life had changed over the last 72 hours, she was bound to choose her Master over her God.

It had been a while since Jacinda last went shopping. Work kept her busy. In the little town they lived in, there weren't many good shops for her eclectic taste. They would have to drive some 40 minutes out of town to the nearest outlet-mall to find stores with a good collection of brands.

Despite her excitement to go shopping, she was scared. Scared because she would be going out with her son. This wouldn't be a problem, except now, her son was her lover. Her man, her Master. And that was scary. She didn't want anyone to find out about their taboo sinful relationship. She recalled going to the Italian restaurant with Hunter the night before. And how excited and horny she was during the entire date. They even kissed and made out in public. Hunter had his toes in and around her vagina as they were having dinner.

The thoughts of being played with and made love to in public were very taboo for otherwise conservative Jacinda. But after the thrill and excitement she experienced the night before, she was once again looking forward to going out in public with her son as her man.

Jacinda went through her closet and had a predicament of what to wear. They were supposed to go shopping, out in public. She still had some redness on her cheeks from Hunter's slaps during their passionate and brutal sex the night prior. The love-bite on her neck was easily recognizable as a mark of passionate lovemaking. It had turned bluish-green. Her left shoulder still sported the imprints of her son's sharp teeth, like a red clock dial.

Jacinda picked out something she would usually wear when she went out by herself or her girl friends. A 'Blue Textured Floral Short Sleeve Deep V Neck Midi Dress from petallush' (google it for an image). She hoped her son would like it. It was flowy with a floral print on its thin polyester material. The midi dress pretty much covered her entire body, only exposing her half her legs a few inches under her knees and her arms from her elbows down.

The dress covered Hunter's bite mark on her left shoulder. It had a tapering yet modest V-neck which didn't show any cleavage. She had a thin silver necklace with a pendant shaped like the sun around her neck. It landed just above the end of the V-neck on her chest. She was also wearing a pair of clip-on silver earrings with a diamond engraved design, hanging half an inch from her earlobes. The same earlobes her son was just tasting and nibbling on in his bathroom an hour ago. Jacinda also put on her eyeliner and mascara and had applied slight makeup on her cheeks to hide and camouflage the red-ish hue left behind from her son's rough slapping. A nude, light pink lipstick completed her look for her outing.

There was one little predicament. She wasn't supposed to wear a bra as directed by her Master. However, the material of this dress was really thin and almost transparent in the sun. It was also very flowy and a strong wind would raise her dress up from the bottom exposing her butt and vagina. So Jacinda put on a pair of matching blue colored lace panties so she doesn't flash anyone. She still wore no bra and could not really see her nipples through the dress in her bedroom lighting. But she knew with brighter lights or out in the sun, if someone peeked carefully they could easily see the outline of her breasts and her nipples, given her pepperoni sized areolas.

She looked really pretty in the dress as she walked out of her bedroom with her purse hung on her shoulder. She went down to the kitchen to fill up a couple of bottles of water for the road, since it was going to be a long 40 minute commute. When she got out of the kitchen, she noticed Hunter walk down the stairs. He was wearing a pair of skinny dark blue washed, ripped jeans and a short sleeved white cotton shirt with some flower prints on it. Perfect for the warm, sunny June weather they had that weekend. Hunter had his hair waxed and gelled in a messy top and he had his sunglasses on. Jacinda couldn't take her eyes off of him. He looked smart, dapper and extremely hot. She was proud that she had this handsome man as her lover.

Hunter took one look at Jacinda and exclaimed,

Hunter: Wow Mom! You look so pretty.

Jacinda: Thank you honey. I wasn't sure you would approve, I'm glad you like it. You look hot too baby! My boyfriend is so handsome. (giggling)

Hunter: Well, I haven't approved it yet. There's one problem mom. This dress, it's too long. And the sleeves..... Mmmmm I don't know.

Hunter then grabbed the pair of scissors from the dining table that he had used that morning. Jacinda looked at him confused and worried. He approached his mother, bent down and began slicing her flowy floral dress from above her knees. He went around her and cut the dress all the way around, splitting it in half exposing his mother's knees and thighs. The rest of the ragged helm now lay around her ankles. The long flowy midi dress was now akin to a short mini skirt. It just ended about 5 inches under her pelvic bone, exposing most of her thighs. Hunter could see the three thin pink lines he had inflicted on her inner thighs, with his nails from his rough fingering the day before. He seemed pleased at his new work, but he wasn't done.

Jacinda: Hunter, honey I have never gone out in public like this. It's showing too much baby.

Hunter: You did have ultra short pajama shorts on last night mom. The bottom of your butt was hanging out and you were fine. Don't worry, I'll be with you.

His reassurance was stern and masculine. It made her feel safe and protected again. Hunter then turned his attention to Jacinda's sleeves, he began chopping them off around her shoulder. The thin material around her upper arm was now also on the floor. He had converted the top half of her dress into a sleeveless top. He then raised her arm and placed a kiss on her armpits.

Hunter: mmmmmm you always smell so good Mom. You looked so pretty in this dress. But now you also look like the hot milf that you are.

Jacinda's smile gleamed as she heard those compliments from her son. It was still very new to her coming from a man. And this man was her lover, her own son. She agreed she looked hotter. She just was never dressed to look hot when she went out before. Now she was the girlfriend of this hot young teenage hunk and she understood that she had to look hot and sexy to go out in public with her lover. She was his property after all and he can make her dress any way he wants.

Hunter then inspected her breasts and was happy to learn that she wasn't wearing a bra, following his instruction well. He could see the outline of her areolas as he got near her chest and pinched her left nipple softly, making Jacinda moan.

Jacinda: Mmmmhmmmm Hunter....

Hunter: Ready to go, my sexy, hot slave mother?

Jacinda: mmhmmmm yes Master.

They got in their car. It was past 12:30pm and the sun was shining bright as Hunter began driving and Jacinda was in the passenger seat. Her newly edited short floral blue dress now got pulled up higher than expected once she sat down. Her laps were entirely exposed and Hunter was able to get a peak at her matching lace panties from between her legs. As they were driving to the outlet mall around 40 minutes away, it was also almost lunch time. Hunter was getting hungry. So he pulled into the drive-way to a McDonalds.

He placed an order at the speaker for two cheeseburgers combos. But before pulling up to the next window to pay and pick up their food, he turned to his mother. She looked absolutely adorable. Since he had never been with a girl before, Hunter wanted to flaunt his new, sexy, beautiful girlfriend. Looking at her gorgeous, full hair with those silver earrings and that necklace, he thought of a naughty idea. He put his finger in the V of her neckline just under her necklace's pendant and pulled the dress down as much as he could, partially exposing her boobs. Once he let it go, the dress pulled back up in its place, but the V had now widened and Jacinda was showing off ample cleavage.

She felt really shy and embarrassed. She had never gone out in public wearing such low-neck dresses. Her once modest floral full midi-dress, was now a short mini skirt barely covering her panties. The sleeves were cut off and now she was showing off a quarter of her round, shapely boobs, including some of her chest in between them. She had a blushing, shy smile on her face.

Just then Hunter pulled up to the next window to get their food, as the attendant was about to pass on their bag of burgers, Hunter held Jacinda's face in his hands by her chin, turned her over to face him and planted a big, hard, french kiss on her mouth. He was really going at her lips, as he opened up his mouth and engulfed both her lips, sucking on them. The drive through attendant kept staring with a smile. He could clearly see the hot piece of ass sitting next to this young teenager. As Hunter grabbed the bag of food from his hands, the guy just gave Hunter a thumbs up and Hunter winked back at him.

Jacinda: Hunter!! You're so naughty, that was so embarrassing.

Hunter just laughed at her predicament and handed her the bag of their food. They ate as they were driving to the mall. Jacinda picked out a french fry from her tray and fed it to Hunter. He wasn't expecting this but he liked that she was serving him food and literally feeding him, as he drove. Jacinda took another french fry and fed it to him.

Jacinda: Do you want some ketchup honey?

Hunter: No, but I want a special sauce.

Jacinda wasn't sure what he meant by that. But she wanted to guess and took another french fry, put it in her own mouth first. It got soggy and wet, then she fed it to Hunter.

Hunter: Mmmhmmm now that was delicious.

Jacinda continued feeding him fries that she'd taste first for a few more fries. Then, she thought of another idea. She spread her legs wide, pulled her panties to the side, inserted a couple of fries in her vagina just on the surface. She wasn't gushing wet, but there was some moisture around her pussy. Jacinda made sure to get something on the fries and fed those to Hunter. Hunter was enjoying watching her and he loved tasting fries covered in his mother's saliva and now vaginal sauce.

Hunter: That one tasted better mom.

Jacinda: I'm glad you liked it baby.

Jacinda was trying to like and play along with the kind of dirty games she had learned her son, her Master enjoys.

Eventually the fries were over. They ate their cheeseburgers rather conventionally. And they had finally reached their destination. Once parked, both mother and son got out of their car, walked into the air conditioned building of the outlet shopping mall. There were all kinds of stores in this mall. Hunter was leading his mother and she was following him. It was not as busy as they'd thought for a Sunday.

Every man that she would pass by, gave Jacinda a second look. She felt like all the eyes were staring at her, given her sexy appearance. Hunter felt proud walking hand in hand with his mother, now his hot girlfriend. It gave him a sense of pride that he was with a hot woman. The hot woman, being his own Mother and now, sex slave, Jacinda.

Jacinda spotted one of the stores she usually shopped at - Macy's. She signaled Hunter to go into it. But her son had other plans. He continued holding her hand and pulled her in another direction until they reached a nightwear and lingerie store called "Intimate Diamond". Jacinda had butterflies in her tummy. She was anxious. She had never been in such a store and did most of her nightwear shopping online. There were barely clothed mannequins displaying the latest trends in sexy nightwear and upscale lingerie just by the entrance of the shop. What spiked Jacinda's anxiety was the fact that she was entering this place with her boyfriend who just so happened to be her own son. "I wonder when was the last time a mother and son walked hand in hand to a lingerie store" she thought.

Upon entering, Hunter was greeted by a hot, tall, blonde girl wearing a red bodysuit top and black shorts. She was sexy with her red lipstick, her hair had curls at the bottom. She was wearing absolutely nothing over her bodysuit and her nipples were poking out. She introduced herself as one of the salesgirls at the store. Her name was Tarra.

Tarra: Hello there! Welcome to Intimate diamond, can I help you guys find anything?

Hunter: Well, yes actually. You see, my girlfriend and I are looking for some of your latest collections.

Tarra looked at Jacinda who also had her nipples visible through her semi-transparent flimsy top. She thought the woman looked a bit older for this hot, young guy she walked in with.

Tarra: Oh for sure. Follow me...by the way, what does your girlfriend look like?

Hunter: She's right here. This hot babe is my girlfriend.

Jacinda couldn't contain her smile. She was shy and blushing. Her cheeks were flushed. She couldn't believe her own son had just introduced her to a stranger as his girlfriend. On top of that, he called her a 'hot babe'. Jacinda in her embarrassment wasn't able to make eye contact with Tarra. While Tarra was staring at Jacinda from head to toe, still wondering how this average-looking older woman was this hot stud's girlfriend.

Tarra: Oh! Okay...I thought...never mind.

Hunter: What, did you think she was my mom?

Tarra: Oh, no no.. I didn't mean... I was just...(changes topics) Well, here this is our latest summer collection. The fitting rooms are just behind this wall. Let me know if you need anything, I'll be by the counter. (Saying so, Tarra winked at Hunter and walked past him brushing her fingers over his shoulders seductively.)

Jacinda was beyond embarrassed when Hunter jokingly asked Tarra if she thought Jacinda was his mom. Little did she know, she actually was his mother. Jacinda noticed Tarra somewhat judging her and flirting with Hunter. Tarra definitely thought Hunter was a hot stud and she was certainly attracted to him.

Jacinda was looking at some of the sexy lingerie on display. When Hunter brought one set for her. It was a "Valentina's Sexy Backless Nightdress" by Intimate Diamond lingerie nightwear set. Hunter asked her to go try them on in the fitting room behind the wall. Jacinda did as told. Jacinda was nervous about trying on the set. She had never worn something so sexy and exotic outside of her closet or bedroom. She wanted to please her boyfriend, her son and went into the changing room to try them on. As she took her makeshift short mini dress off, she could overhear the salesgirl talking to Hunter. She couldn't make out much of what they were talking about but she could hear the girl laughing.

Jacinda quickly put on the nightwear lingerie set and was astonished at what she saw in the mirror. She looked absolutely stunning and incredibly hot in it. It was a black, satin, laced lingerie. It covered half of her boobs in the front with some transparent lace work on her midriff. The front of the night-wear was modest as it went down to just under her pelvis covering most of her tummy. Ending with a more transparent, border lace design just a few inches under her pubic mound. It was so short, if she bent down, her butt would be exposed.

The nightdress, as the name suggested, was completely backless and exposed her sexy back. The strings that went from her armpits behind her neck criss-crossed behind her neck and connected back to the side of her boobs, completely exposing her back. There was a little bikini-bottom styled lace to tie on either side of her hips, which kept the front and back connected. The back was literally just covering part of her bubble butt with more lace design to end just under her ass.

Jacinda didn't want to get out of the fitting room. She felt almost naked wearing the lingerie nightdress. She called out for Hunter.

Jacinda: HUNTER!!! Baby I'm ready.

Hunter: Coming!

Hunter was excited to see his mother in the lingerie set he had picked out. He knocked on the door.

Hunter: I'm here.

Jacinda: Is it just you baby? This uhm...This set shows a lot of skin, I'm not comfortable coming out.

Hunter: Just open the door.

Jacinda: Ugh Ok.

Jacinda nervously opened the door with her head peeking out. Her eyes darted left and right scanning the area to make sure nobody else was there. Once she was sure no one was around, she slowly walked out wearing the sexy backless nightdress.

Hunter's jaw dropped as he watched his hot mother wear that sexy lingerie. She looked sensuous and alluring. He instantly had a boner in his pants. Her exposed shoulder now clearly showed his bite mark on it. He was so turned on.