Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Jacinda continued her climax, orgasming over and over again with bursts of liquid gushing out of her forbidden hole, her eyes were going numb again and her eyelids rested to cover half of her eyeballs. She had once again transcended to deep paradise between passing out, sleep and an exhausted emotional release of sexual chemicals. The shot of dopamine and serotonin rushing to her brain sent her in a momentary lapse of comprehension.

Hunter realized what happened. He undid her blindfold to see her eyes, if she was still awake. His face now covered his mother's sexual juices. He was proud of himself for again getting his mother off. But once again, he wanted his sex slave mom to make sure she finishes him. Knowing that her pussy was now drenched and well lubricated, he got forward, pulled her thighs up, bending her knees and inserted his dick in his mother's vagina for the second time that day and fourth time in the last 48 hours.

Jacinda's wrists and ankles were still bound by the bedpost and she was half out of her senses as her son continued pounding deep thrusts in her vagina with his huge cock. He was now towering over her and he let his body fall on hers. His face was facing his mother's as her eyes were still half closed. He wanted to wake her up, so he swung a hard slap on the left cheek of his mother with his right hand. It struck her hard and made her head swing to her right. Her thick, luscious hair now flew in all directions, but mostly sticking to her sweaty face.

Jacinda had still not returned to her senses. Her son who was now fucking her wildly laid another slap on the other side of her face with his left arm this time, swinging her head to her left. She was still out. Hunter slapped her again. And still no response. He then looked down to her exposed breasts. Especially her right nipple with the cracked skin. He grabbed that nipple roughly, pinched it hard and pulled it up disdainfully. That sent unbearable pain all over his mother's bound body as she returned back from dreamland and her arms and legs began flopping around with excruciating pain in her right nipple.

Hunter was once again successful in making her feel her inner pain slut. She was now wailing and screaming in agony as her son continued pounding her pussy. She looked at her Master's face and gave a wide grin, showing him how much she loved having him inside of her.

Jacinda: Master....Please promise to fuck me forever Master.

Hunter: mmhmmm you know I will mom. I love you my sexy little slave slut.

Jacinda: I love you too Hunter.

Upon hearing that, Hunter smacked her right breast again, landing another hard spank to her right nipple. Sending another current from her now bleeding again nipple all over her body.

Hunter: It's Master for you, my slut.

Jacinda: Sorry, Master.....Please punish me more... I love it when you slap me Master. I want more Master please...

Hunter was turned on but also stunned that despite so much pain his mom wanted him to inflict more. He was now out of ideas. His dick was hard and deep inside her vagina, he had slapped her face hard. Used the riding crop on her various spots on her body. He had tongue fucked and eaten out her pussy. He had tormented her right nipple so much that its skin cracked and had begun bleeding. But she still wanted more. This sexy slut of a mother who had never experienced anything more than vanilla sex two days ago was a real masochist, submissive pain slut.

This realization, paired with the feeling of her steaming naked body underneath him and the warm, moist vagina gripping his cock, made sure Hunter couldn't control his penis anymore. His balls had been through enough that day and he ejaculated. Hunter came tons of semen while his giant dick was still lodged deep inside his mother's vagina. He moaned with pain and grunted with every burst of semen he shot out straight in his mom's pussy. He was tired and spent as he pulled his cock out of his mother's pussy, slowly.

Jacinda could feel the hot jizz on the insides of her vagina. She could feel her pussy getting full of warm, sticky cum. She could feel it oozing out of her. Hunter took his fingers as he saw the white gooey slime flow out of his mother's vagina, collected it in his fingers and brought it close to her face. Jacinda hastily pounced on her son's semen to taste it. To Hunter, this was the best sex he had ever had with his mother. And it was only the fourth time he ever had sex with his only partner, his sex slave mom.

Jacinda could now feel a bunch of liquids oozing out of her body. Tears from her eyes, drool and spit from her mouth. The combination of her juices with her son's semen from her vagina and a tiny line of blood from her right nipple, as it dried out towards the side of her right breast.

Once he had cum, Hunter rested for a minute and observed his mother's sexy, spread naked body again. Her cheeks were once again showing signs of abuse from his slaps. Her body had five red spots and lines caused by the brand new riding crop. A thin dark red line flowing off to the side of her right breast from her nipple. He was once again proud of his work. But this time he was proud of his sex slave mother and he made sure to tell her that.

Hunter: Mom, you're the best sex slave I could have ever asked for. I love you. And I'm proud of you.

Jacinda: I am yours baby. You own me. I'm your sex slave and you're my Master. You can do whatever you want with me.

That gave Hunter another idea. He unclasped the cuffs which had his mother bound to the bedpost. Both her ankles and wrists were now free. He then got off the bed, picked his mother up in his arms like a baby, just like he had done the night before. Except this time, instead of taking her into the bathroom, he took her out of the bedroom and carried her downstairs.

Jacinda was confused where he was taking her. She was exhausted from his rough, brutal fucking. Her body was being carried around like it was paperweight by her strong, handsome, teenage son. Hunter carried her across the living room hall, opened the front door, walked into their front yard and gently placed Jacinda on the mowed lawn in their front yard.

It was now 7:20pm. They had been hardcore fucking for almost the last two hours. The Sun was setting and the sky was barely lit during this twilight hour. Jacinda could feel the cold, prickly grass on the back of her body. The scent of the earth was all over her now. This was the first time since the night before that they were naked outside the house. But this time, the mother and son were both stark naked, without any piece of clothing out in the open.

Jacinda laid on the lawn, her hair a disheveled mess, her body roughly used and abused. As her son stood over her with his now limp penis and exhausted sweaty body. He held his penis in his hand, aimed it at his mother lying in the grass and began peeing on her. The golden stream of urine exited his penis and hit his mother straight on her boobs first, washing away the thin, red line oozing out of her nipples. The stream of piss then rolled over her tummy, her belly button. He then aimed his pee at her pussy and thighs, washing away his own semen from her labia.

Eventually his piss went towards her chest, her neck and her head. Jacinda closed her eyes, as her son continued peeing on her entire body and now her face. She opened her mouth voluntarily to capture as much golden shower as she could. The liquid contents brewed in her son's bladder were now directly filling up her mouth as she gulped and drank it down, flushing it down to her stomach. Hunter was peeing on his own mother out in the open and making sure she drinks his golden piss. He loved using her as a human urinal and she was making sure she learned to like it. Once he was well dehydrated, he offered his hand for his mother to stand up, like the thorough gentleman that he was.

Jacinda stood up facing her son. She was drenched in his piss, sore red nipples, sore red cheeks, sore red body, sore red roughed up pussy. She leaned in and kissed her son flush on his lips. Hunter too embraced his mother and kissed her passionately on her mouth as their intensely, rough, brutal and extreme sex session came to an end.

The mother and son walked hand in hand, back in the house and into her bathroom. Jacinda turned on the bath in her Jacuzzi tub and they soaked in it to recover from their wild sexual encounter. While soaking in the tub they start talking.

Hunter: Mom, I came inside you tonight.

Jacinda: Mmhmm you certainly did honey.

Hunter: Well, yesterday you nodded your head in denial, saying you didn't want me to.

Jacinda: I did. I just didn't know what we were doing and where this all was going.

Hunter: And do you, now?

Jacinda: To be honest, not really. I've just never felt this way before the way I feel with you now. You've always been my son and you've always been a good son. Never in my wildest dreams I'd have thought I'd be doing any of the things we've done in the past couple of days, with anybody, let alone my own son. But when you started taking control of me, when you started dominating me, when you suddenly changed from my boy to my man. I just felt like you're just the man I needed all along in my entire life. You're the kind of man I was brought up to worship. You're the man I want to be with and feel at home with. You changed from being my son to my lover and eventually my Master. Master of me. Owner of my body. I belong to you. And that's something I'd never felt before. A sense of belonging. I have a newfound purpose in my otherwise stale, stagnant and boring life. And whatever we have going on, I just don't want it to end honey. I want it all the time. I want you, I love you.

Hunter: I love you too mom. I'll never leave you, you know that. I'm yours as much as you are mine. You'll always be my mom but you're also going to be my lover.

Jacinda: And...

Hunter: And what?

Jacinda: Can I always be your sex slave too?

Hunter: (chuckles) Mom! I never thought.... It's like a flip in you has switched. What happened?

Jacinda: It has switched honey. I've begun to love how you treat me when we're doing it. I'd never felt such pain before. And my body just gives me so many different overwhelming sensations. It's just unimaginable. And I love feeling every inch of me, be it pain or pleasure. As long as it's a mark by you. I'll wear all your marks happily. I think I kinda like pain. I like it when something hurts. I can't explain it.

Hunter: You've explained enough. And I'm glad you do mom. You know, when I said I wanted you to be my sex slave. I really didn't know what I was doing or what I really wanted. I guess I just meant I wanted to always have sex with you. But since I'd never been with a girl, or never had sex, my idea of sex only came from the porn I'd watched. And I've only ever watched dirty, extreme hardcore dungeon porn. That's why, in that sex toy store. I was so excited, it was all the things I'd seen in those movies.

Jacinda: So you know how those things work?

Hunter: Some of them.

Jacinda: Is that what you brought in the black bag?

Hunter: Some of it. You felt a couple of things from it today, didn't you? Did you like it?

Jacinda: The blindfold was my favorite. The restraints and handcuffs felt limiting. I don't get to touch and feel you. The stick thing really hurt.

Hunter: The riding crop? It's supposed to hurt.

Jacinda: It did, it stung so bad. (giggling) But see Hunter, I would have never experienced any of this, if it wasn't for you. I'm just so grateful for you. I think God gave me you as a gift all those years ago when I birthed you. And this past Friday, God gave me another gift in you as my lover. I'm just worried how things will work in the long run honey.

Hunter: What do you mean?

Jacinda: Well, you're going to be off to college soon. You have your life and career ahead of you. You're going to some day take over all these businesses your grandfather set up. You have to work with Mr. Gomez to learn it all. Oh My GOD! Mr. Gomez, what if he finds out about us. He's supposed to be here tomorrow morning to get my signatures on some papers. Hunter, please we can't let him find out about us. Please.

Hunter: Relax mom. He won't. I respect him a lot. He's devoted his life to our family. For you and me. I'll behave when he's around. But will you behave? My sex slave? (winking at his mom)

Jacinda: I'll try my best Master (Giggling, winking back)

As the mother and son continued to soak in their large jacuzzi tub, relaxing and recovering from their wild sex session. They were still ironing out some of the nuances of their newly formed relationship. And the next day was a Monday. Jacinda had to work from her office and had Zoom meetings, while Hunter had an online interview with a potential college. Hunter also had a basketball game with friends to go to that evening. Their life changing weekend was now over.

How their new relationship works with their daily lives....find out soon!

To be continued...