Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacinda was completely in shock. She had never seen any of these items and was very confused how one would use them. More than her confusion, she was curious how anybody would use any of these items and furniture. She looked at Hunter with her mouth agape and scared nervousness all over her face.

Hunter had not seen any of these toys and devices in person, but he had watched lots of extreme BDSM porn and was familiar with how most of these devices worked. He felt like a kid in a candy store. He was excited and wanted to try all of those items with his sex slave mother. He could tell she seemed rather tentative and unsure about it all but that's the look that got him more excited. He loved when she was shy, nervous, fearful, it would turn on the sadist inside him.

Jacinda: Hunter, these things look scary, I don't know what any of these are. Let's get out of here.

Hunter: I see. Well, I want to look around a bit more. Why don't you take some of these bags and go get the car started. Drive it over here and I'll see you by the entrance.

Jacinda gave her son a kiss on his lips and followed his instruction. While his mother was away getting the car, Hunter explored the store a bit further.

Jacinda dumped her shopping bags in the trunk and sat in the driver's seat of her car. She was still curious about the sex toy store. As she sat on the driver's seat looking down, she noticed the clamps from her nipples poking out. These weren't nipple clamps, but her clip-on earrings. They were still makeshift nipple clamps that were tightly fastened on her. She was in a bit of pain on her nipples but now had gotten used to the pain. Unless she accidentally touched it. Her nipples felt sore and she had almost lost feeling in her nipples at this point. They were clamped on to her for over two hours.

Jacinda drove to the front entrance of the mall and saw Hunter walk out with two giant black bags. He wasn't holding those earlier and she wondered what he might have purchased. Hunter placed the bags in the trunk and walked over the driver's side. He wanted to drive. As Jacinda exited the driver's seat, he stopped her.

They were now standing just outside the entrance of the shopping mall. There were a few people entering and exiting and a few cars driving around across the entrance in the parking lot. Jacinda stood by the car door as she saw the imposing figure of her six feet tall son get close to her, so she was trapped between him, the car and the open car door. This position meant she was somewhat sheltered, but they were still out in the open in a public area.

Hunter then flicked his mother's left nipple, which snapped the clipped-on earring off her. As soon as the nipple was set free and the clip-on earring fell to the ground, Jacinda felt a spark of electricity run through her now sore nipple and jitter all over her body as she squirmed in pain. She could feel the blood rush to the front of her nipples and the pain kept growing with every passing second. Jacinda had her eyes closed now trying to feel and get over the pain. Her breathing got faster and harder when suddenly she felt another shock in her right nipple. This was the same right nipple her son had brutally bitten into the night before. The skin was already cracking and when he flicked the earring off this time, the skin in the front of his mother's right nipple finally gave in.

Jacinda had never experienced this kind of seething pain before. She could literally feel her sensitive right nipple get sore and its skin getting fluffier as blood flow resumed to it. Now that the skin on her nipple had a slight crack, there was a tiny hint of a bloody red line clearly visible on it. Jacinda's tits were still covered by the flimsy material of her dress. Hunter then made way for her to go around the car and take her seat in the passenger seat.

They began driving back home, as Jacinda sat there still feeling the pain in her nipples. Her nipples were already extremely sensitive and an erogenous spot for her. With such pain in her nipples she was feeling somewhat turned on again.

Hunter: Did you have fun shopping mom?

Jacinda: I did honey. We bought a lot of stuff. But baby, a lot of the dresses and tops we bought, I don't really wear those kinds. They show a lot of skin.

Hunter: But mom, wouldn't you wear those for me? I'd love to see you in those.

Jacinda: If it'll make you happy, I will wear them for you honey. I just don't know if I can wear them outside or while I'm working with my clients.

Hunter: We'll see. If I'm around, I want you to be in one of those dresses or tops back there.

Jacinda coyed with the thought of wearing such sexy dresses for her son. She knew he wanted to see her naked at all times, but the fact that he took the time and effort to pick and choose specific clothes for her, made her feel special. She felt cared, loved just like a princess. Just then, she remembered the two bags he carried at the end. Curious to find out what they had, she asked.

Jacinda: Honey, what's in the other two bags that you got there on your way out?

Hunter: Oh yeah. I bought us something special. You'll find out soon enough, Ma. Don't worry about it. It's going to be a surprise.

Jacinda loved her son's surprises. As painful, shocking and humiliating as they could be. It kept her excited and on her toes in anticipation.

Hunter then looked to his right towards his sexy mom. Her cleavage on display, her thighs and legs exposed. He noticed a tiny dark red spot on her light blue dress, just around her right breast. He wasn't sure what it was. Jacinda sat with her eyes closed with her hands by her side. It was as if she was meditating or thinking deeply. While he was driving, her son drew his hands close to her chest, shoved his palm inside her neckline and grabbed her right boob trying to investigate the maroon colored spot on her dress. As soon as he exposed her right boob, he could now see a little red drop of blood, slowly oozing out of his mother's right nipple.

With his brutal biting of her nipple and having those nipples clamped for 2 hours then roughly flicking them off, the skin on her right nipple had given through and had started bleeding. When he saw her face, he could see she was in pain because of it. As much pain he liked to inflict on his sex slave, he still loved his woman and his mother. And he didn't want to do anything without her consent and acceptance.

Hunter: Mom, are you okay?

Jacinda: Yes, honey, I'm fine.

Hunter: Mom, your nipple is bleeding a little bit.

Jacinda: Yes, I noticed. It'll be fine.

Hunter: Are you sure? Does it hurt?

Jacinda: Yes baby. It hurts.

Hunter: You know, you could just use your safeword anytime, right?

Jacinda: I know honey. But I don't want to. Not right now.

Hunter: There's a drop of blood on your right nipple and you said it's hurting. You sure you don't want to stop?

Jacinda: No. I like it. I like the pain my Master gives me. It makes me feel things. It makes me happy. Yes, it hurts, but it's just so satisfying. It's turning me on baby. You can do more to me, Master.

Hunter couldn't believe his mother just said all of that. Just two days ago, she was a modest, average, vanilla, conservative mother next door. And all the rough, sexual games he had played with her, had now turned her into a submissive pain slut. The perfect sex slave. She had embraced her inner masochist and was inviting him to unleash more pain on her body. She wanted her own son to give her more physical pain.

Hunter was shocked, but this change in his mother's attitude towards their new Master-Slave relationship was turning him on. The fact that his mother was literally bleeding and she wanted more pain from him, made his inner sadist horny again. The blood rushed from his brain to his heart to his dick. Hunter was now sporting a giant boner and he was getting uncomfortable containing it while driving.

He opened up his zipper, rolled his underwear down and pulled his cock out as he was driving. Jacinda's eyes were still closed, unbeknownst to the fact that Hunter had her favorite reward, his large penis, hard and dangling out of his zip, resting on his lap.

As he continued driving, Hunter put his hands on his mother's exposed knee. Her right boob with a slightly bleeding nipple and cracked skin still out in the open. He slowly glided his palm across her inner thighs, to her belly, to her boobs. He continued feeling up his mother's smooth skin and kept his hands on her exposed neck. He wasn't choking, just feeling up her skin. His touch in combination with the pain in her nipples was making Jacinda horny again.

Suddenly Hunter roughly grabbed his mother's hair in a bunch, held her head and dragged her torso towards his dick. This made his mother open her eyes. She was startled in the sudden change in her balance and as she opened her eyes, her son's massive cockhead was right in her face. She knew exactly what she was supposed to do and engulfed his big, hard cock in her tiny mouth. She instinctively began bobbing her head up and down on her son's penis, while his hand rested on her head.

Hunter was now receiving roadhead from his own mother. They were cruising along the highway now, just a few minutes away from their home. Jacinda committed to her blowjob and continued blowing her son all throughout the way. She loved feeling her son's cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue over the tip of his dick. Her tongue played with the foreskin on his penis. Jacinda cherished having her son, her Master's penis in her mouth. She took it as a blessing, as God's gift. It's something she had missed almost her entire life. And she finally had this delicious, hard cock that she could call her own. She tried to go as deep as she could on her son's penis but she could only manage to get about 4 inches of his dick in her mouth. Still quite a bit more than what she was able to the day before.

Hunter had great stamina, thanks to all the extreme, rough, bdsm porn he had watched throughout his teens. He only mostly got off on rough, brutal sex. He loved the feeling of his mother's mouth on his penis, but it wasn't enough to get him to cum. He stayed hard throughout the drive with his mother's mouth on his dick. His jeans were soaked with her drool and his precum.

They had finally arrived home. Hunter pulled his mom off his dick.

Her mouth, her lips and her neck were smothered in her own saliva and his precum. Her arousal was all over her face. She was extremely horny now. There was a dark blue wet spot on her light blue lace panties. Hunter and Jacinda picked up all the bags from the trunk and entered their home. As soon as Hunter shut the door, he grabbed his mother by the back of her neck, and roughly turned her around to plant his lips firmly on hers.

He was as turned on as she was. He had now fucked her in the fitting room of the lingerie store, got her to suck his dick on the drive over and had not cum yet. His balls were burning with fire and Jacinda was burning in desire. Hunter's inner beast was ready to unleash. He had a ton of pent up energy and libido to explode on his sex slave mother.

He stopped kissing her beautiful face and looked her dead in the eyes. She was just as horny as he was.

Hunter: Mom, go upstairs to your bedroom. Get naked. I'll be right there.

Jacinda: Yes, Master.

Jacinda was so excited, she knew she was going to have sex with her son again. She couldn't wait to get his dick in her vagina. She literally ran in haste upstairs to her bedroom, got herself out of her makeshift blue mini-dress. She took off her panties which were now soaked in her own precum. And got on her bed. Now, sitting naked. She just had her necklace on, the makeup on her face and nothing else.

It was 5pm. Jacinda sat on her bed with her door wide open. Her son walked in, naked as the day he was born. She had the widest grin on her face. She was horny and excited for what was about to happen. The anticipation was driving her sexual energy off the walls. Hunter walked in naked, but he had the same mysterious bag from earlier in his hands. The bag, whose contents remained unknown to Jacinda. Hunter pulled out a satin scarf looking cloth out of the bag and walked over to his mother, as she sat on the bed naked with a smile. She was like a kid looking to play.

The cloth was long, shiny and looked soft. This was confirmed when her son tied the scarf around her eyes and fastened it at the back of her head under her hair. She was now blindfolded. This excited her more. Jacinda's peak sexual energy exuded when she was anxious and unaware of what's to come. The blindfold served exactly that purpose. Her eyes being closed, she had no idea what was about to happen. The anticipation was heating up the sexual tension in the air.

One of Jacinda's five senses was now disabled and she had to only rely on her hearing, touch, taste and smell. She suddenly felt her son grab her left arm and pull her to one corner of the bed. She felt a cold, metal sensation on her wrist and heard a clicking sound. The cold metal was now all around her wrist, like a bangle. She felt a similar sensation on her right arm a few seconds later. Then both her feet as her body was now naked, bound and spread-eagled on her own bed. And the perpetrator for her position was her own son. Her Master.

Her excitement grew and she heard her son's breath very close to her left ear. Hunter began whispering into his mother's ear.

Hunter: Mom, do you accept me, Hunter Johnson, your son, as your owner and Master?

Jacinda was now breathing hard and heavy. Her breasts heaving up and down slow and hard. Her body had already begun fuming and steaming with sweat.

Jacinda: Yes, honey. I do.

*SMACK* The sound of skin connecting with skin reverberated across the bedroom. Jacinda had just received a hard, tight slap on her left cheek. It was so hard that her head swung to the right and her gorgeous hair was now covering her face. Hunter moved to her other ear.

Hunter: I asked, do you accept me, your son, as your Owner and Master?

Jacinda: YES. Yes I do, Master!

Hunter: Good Girl!

Her two favorite words "Good girl". This made Jacinda smile again and her breathing continued to be hard and fast.

Hunter: Do you trust me, my dear sex slave mother?

Jacinda: Yes. I do, Master!

Hunter: Do you know your safe word?

Jacinda: Yes.

Hunter: What do you want from your Master?

Jacinda: I want your Penis, Master. Please give me your dick!

Hunter: You'll get your reward in due time. But what do you get before it?

Jacinda: Pain, Master! I want some pain. Please hurt me, Master. I love it when you slap me and pinch my nipples.

Hunter was now getting turned on and his inner beast was unleashing. He grabbed a riding crop from the black bag and swung hard at his mother's midriff. As the end of the riding crop made contact with the skin of her abdomen, it made a loud spanking sound. What it also did was send a shiver down his mother's spine and she shuddered in pain.

Jacinda yelled at the top of her lungs as she felt the stinging slap of the riding crop on the upper part of her belly. Hunter smacked another whip a little lower to the left side of her tummy, just above her love handles. This made the skin around her pristine smooth skin of her belly jiggle a little. Hunter loved watching his mother's skin and flesh jiggle and respond to his actions.

Jacinda let out a loud shriek in agony as she felt the second smack land to the left of her belly. As her scream subsided, she felt another hard blow from the riding crop, this time just above her vagina, around her fupa. This third smack sent a stinging electricity in all directions across Jacinda's body. Her vagina was instantly oozing liquids prematurely and so were her eyes. Tears began dribbling down the side of her face, dragging along the black mascara and eyeliner with them. Her scream got louder as she felt another smack just under her pussy on the inside of her right thigh.

This fourth spank of the riding crop landed right on the same bruise left behind by her son's fingernails during the finger fucking episode of the day before. This one particularly hurt because again, her inner thighs were a sensitive zone for Jacinda. It was one of her primary erogenous areas along with her nipples and the sting she felt gave her an out of the world sensation. It made her body react in strange ways as her right leg had started shivering now.

Once again, Hunter's sadist self loved watching his mother's body react to his spankings. When her thighs began vibrating, he took a pause and dropped the riding crop. He jumped on the bed, in between the V created by his mother's spread eagled legs. He bent down, and put his mouth on her inner-left thigh. He started kissing her inner thighs, which made Jacinda get hornier and hornier by the second. Hunter pulled his tongue out and began tasting his mother's smooth, sensuous skin, slowly dragging his tongue upwards.

He continued tasting his mother's delicious skin and rolled his wet, drooling tongue on the scratches made by his own fingernails. There were still light pink streaks which he began licking. And his tongue finally reached the spot where he had just spanked her with the riding crop. That spot on her inner thigh had now turned red. It felt warm on his tongue. Warmer than her already heating up body. Jacinda could feel a painful sting on that spot, but her son's warm tongue with his cold saliva worked like an ointment on her skin.

Hunter was now very close to his mother's clean shaven vagina. He remembered shaving it clean that morning in the bathroom. Jacinda could feel her son's warm breath on the bottom of her pussy. He slowly approached his mother's vagina and began kissing all around her labia. He had reached the gateway to the hole where he emerged from 18 years and 6 months ago. He had reached the sacred love hole that birthed him.

Hunter placed his mouth around his mother's labia and pushed his tongue outwards through the gates of heaven into her vagina. Jacinda had never experienced this before. She now had fingers, dildos and her son's penis enter these forbidden doors before. But now it was her own son's moist, tender, soft tongue exploring the entrance of her pristine pussy. Hunter dug his tongue deeper and deeper inside his mother's moist, hot pussy. As he continued to explore the depths of this cave with his tongue, his fingers were now playing with the skin on her belly.

He brought his thumb closer to the top of his mother's clit, just above the opening of her pussy where her labia connected and began rolling his thumb in a circular motion. This was the same motion his mother would perform on herself when she would play with herself. She was surprised her son was performing the same action, since she had never shown him this trick. That's when she realized their sexual union was inevitable. It was a godsend. They were meant to be together. They were not only Master and slave or lovers or mother and son. They were soulmates. Being her own son, Hunter was hardwired and born with this rare knowledge of his mother's body, despite never being with a girl.

This realization, along with the pain from the riding crop and the foreign sensations of her son's tongue dancing around inside her vagina was giving Jacinda another episode of sensory overload. Her tears continued rolling down her face and she was now screaming and moaning with a mix of emotions. Pain and pleasure combined to give Jacinda's vagina one huge spray of juices as she blasted off a stream of orgasmic bliss directly into her son's mouth, which happened to be right over her pussy.

Hunter's tongue and his thumb seemed to have done magic on his mother's private organs. She had climaxed on his face, giving him a fresh taste of the sexual lubricant brewed inside her vaginal caves. Hunter was beyond excited to taste the delicious juices oozing out of his mother's vagina again. He loved tasting every inch, every part of her body and everything it secreted.