All Comments on 'Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 12'

by banyadeewana1501

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you for this amazing story. I wonder what Hunter's limits are with regard to his mother.

banyadeewana1501banyadeewana150111 months agoAuthor

I think we'll find out as it unfolds. As an 18 year old inexperienced teenager, his love for extreme bdsm sex comes from porn addiction, and with a willing partner like his mother, it depends on the sub to test her own imits.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please Please Please don't involve other people on the cruise. I love the tension with their public fun but please don't turn this into a gang bang or making her a cruise slut like all other stories. I love how their love is blossoming. With the period bleeding stuff this story is written very realistically. Great writing!

pappyboyingtonpappyboyington11 months ago

Hello, thank you for this story. I read them in record time. From Ch. 1 to this.

She is one of the best of its kind.

pretty long and well told.

just sometimes a little bit of blood. And they are not really inconspicuous :D

I'm looking forward to part 13.

Greetings from Germany.

NicoRobin69xNicoRobin69x11 months ago

When will you upload next part?

Eagerly waiting

banyadeewana1501banyadeewana150111 months agoAuthor

Hi @NicoRobin69x and @pappyboyington Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate the love for this series. I apologize for the delay, life got in the way. Next chapter is published, awaiting mods to approve. It ended up being a little longer but is on its way! Hope y'all enjoy it. More chapters coming soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbanyadeewana1501@banyadeewana1501
Hello readers! I've been a fan of the site for a few years. Primarily interested in incest, romance and bdsm themed fantasy stories. I have a pee and slap fetish/kink. **VISUAL REFERENCES AND PHOTOS OF CHARACTERS LIKE HOT MILF JACINDA from my Stories (Innocent Mom now Son's...