Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 13

Story Info
Mom-Son's Wild Cruise Adventures & Brutal, rough BDSM sex.
16.5k words
4.7
31.2k
32

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All the characters in this story are over 18 years of age. This is just a fantasy and not a real story. It includes strong themes of incest, romance, BDSM, male domination, fem humiliation and water sports. If you're not comfortable, please stop reading.***

(Please read all prior parts for the story to connect and make sense)

Sorry for the delay, life got busy. I have many more parts planned. I appreciate all your messages and the ratings for this series. I figured as more parts are written interest may fall off but I appreciate all the love for the characters and series. I have at least another 8 parts planned and will release it soon targeting around 2 per week.

________________________________________________________________________

Ch. 01 - Prelude, Flashback and background info on characters

Ch. 02 - 42 yr old MILF Jacinda who is a conservative, traditional, religious woman takes up her son's offer to help soothe the marks left behind on her shoulders by her bra-straps. She catches him watching brutal BDSM porn and is turned on. While massaging moisturizer on his mother's back, 18 yr old Hunter, takes unforeseen liberties with his mother's body which switches a physical need in his mother.

Ch. 03 - Jacinda, in a quest to help her son be more self-confident and assertive so that he could get a girlfriend, decides to help him become more commanding and controlling. But she herself ends up attracted to his strength, good looks and domineering actions with her, admitting she enjoyed their physical interaction the night before. He ends up punishing her and roughly fingering her.

Ch. 04 - Hunter takes control of his mother and tests her limits by playing dominating sexual games with her, using her body as a human dining table. Jacinda takes her son's virginity and ends up being a urinal for his piss.

Ch. 05 - Mom-Son have a date at an Italian restaurant, Public fun ensues, mom gets drunk and they have rough, brutal, wild sex at home.

Ch. 06 - Son proposes his Mother to be his sex slave and deepthroats her. Jacinda hesitantly accepts and tries to like her new role.

Ch. 07 - Son and Mother, now Master and slave, go shopping for sexy lingerie. They have sex in the trial room and Jacinda begins to enjoy the pain her son inflicts on her body. They end up having BDSM sex after Hunter covertly buys BDSM toys.

Ch. 08 - Upon son's insistence, Jacinda applies for divorce from his father in their non-existent marriage. Son uses his mother while she's on a work meeting video call.

Ch. 09 - Hunter's friends visit and ogle at their friend's hot MILF mom. Mom-Son fuck in the kitchen as son's friends play videogames upstairs. Mother turns into her son's BDSM Pain slut. He handcuffs her, ties her up and whips her bound back and paddles her ass.

Ch. 10 - Wild Morning Sex. Hunter's father makes a sudden appearance, son overpowers him and runs him off. Mother sees son in a new light and they have a very important conversation about their future. Hunter is going to college soon and moving to a new city. Will his mother join him?

Ch. 11 - Mother is on her period, Son uses her butthole instead of her bleeding vagina and roughly takes her Anal virginity. They also indulge in more BDSM play like electrostimulation.

Ch. 12 - Mom-Son go to Church, have fun in the church parking lot and depart on their cruise vacation, more fun in public and first of many sexual adventures on the cruise.

____________________

...Continued from Part 12

After having a hot and wet rough session on the balcony of their suite on the cruise, Jacinda and Hunter took a shower together to wash off all the piss and sweat off their bodies. Jacinda had been on her period the last 3 days but the bleeding seemed to have subsided giving Hunter the opportunity to fuck her in her pussy again. When she was still bleeding the day before, Hunter had popped his mother's anal cherry and taken her anal virginity by fucking her in her ass. Jacinda was so madly in love with her son now that she was in complete submission to him as her protector, her Master, her owner. Hunter was also very excited to be on the cruise with his sexy 42 year old mother as his girlfriend and fuck toy sex slave.

Once out of the shower, Hunter put on a pair of jean shorts and a yellow floral shirt. He had his top two buttons open and was sporting a gold chain that hung down his chiseled chest. Hunter was a handsome teen, and his confidence had grown enormously since he started his life changing sexual relationship with his own mother, Jacinda.

Jacinda was wearing an 'off-shoulder coconut leaves printed tie back romper by Toperth' (google it for reference). It was sunny yellow in color with white coconut leaves printed on it. The dress was off shoulder exposing her bare naked, smooth skin all the way from her neck down to her shoulders just covering an inch above her nipples. The sleeves rested along her biceps and her arms were exposed too. Being a romper it acted like a pair of shorts around her waist with frizzled bottoms just a few inches below her vagina, putting her smooth legs on display. It covered her torso entirely just under her breasts. Her upper back was also exposed and one could clearly make out the light pink hue leftover from the whip marks Hunter had inflicted on her during their hardcore BDSM session in the house a few days ago.

Jacinda looked incredibly sexy and would make any man's head turn on that cruise. She wore a thin gold necklace which accentuated her exposed collarbones and chest, seducing onlookers to imagine what her breasts would look like. She also had a pair of long leafy earrings on and put on a sun-hat to complete her sunny, summer vacation look. Hunter and Jacinda were dressed for the occasion of their summer cruise and went on a walking tour to explore the various attractions and things to do on the cruise. They were matching in summery yellow colors like a couple on their honeymoon. After a long morning of travel and intense fucking, they were also hungry and proceeded to the cruise dining area for their lunch.

It was a sumptuous spread of various cuisines for their first lunch buffet. As Jacinda was filling up her plate with food in line, older men from across her and younger boys kept staring at her naturally magnetic beauty. She exuded immense sex appeal with her beautiful face and her gorgeous body with only her boobs, midriff and pelvis covered in any clothing.

Hunter could see the prying eyes of other men on his sexy mother and he put an arm around her waist, as if notifying them that this hot milf was his. He owned her and she was his woman. Hunter walked with his arms around Jacinda's waist and Jacinda loved being cared for and claimed by her hot son. She enjoyed being his trophy girlfriend just as much as he enjoyed flaunting her off.

____________________

Once they finished lunch and walked around the cruise some more to explore the various activities and attractions aboard the ship, they reached the very front tip of the ship, called the forward. Despite it being a hot summer day and the sun was shining, the wind at the front of the ship was blowing with full force and it made Jacinda's hair blow like in a movie. Their clothes were also flapping around in the wind and Jacinda had to constantly pull up the hem of her dress' neckline to avoid flashing people and her boobs being on display. Hunter watched every time as the wind made his mother's dress slide down ever so slightly along her breasts, almost exposing her nipples.

Once they reached the helm of the ship, the very front, Jacinda stood at the pointed corner and closed her eyes, absorbing the warmth of the sun and feeling the cool wind all over her body. Hunter came and stood very close behind his mother and put his arms around her waist, while he felt her long hair all over his face. He gently placed his lips on his mother's right shoulder and began kissing, licking and sucking on it. Jacinda instantly felt turned on by her son's mouth on the exposed skin of her shoulder. Hunter was caressing his mother's waist and tummy over the fabric of her romper.

Jacinda was the happiest she had ever been in her entire life. This was a surreal moment for her. She was on a vacation, on a cruise, under the sun, in the arms of her lover, who was her own son. The very boy she had birthed 18 years ago was now her lover, her Master, her owner and she was his woman, his sex slave.

Jacinda extended her arms to the sides as if taking in the fresh atlantic air. Hunter was still kissing his mother's shoulder, eventually moving his lips along her neck, moving to her earlobes and began nibbling on his mother's ears. It felt so romantic to Jacinda, she recalled the scene from the movie Titanic. She felt she was Rose and her son was Jack.

The gushing wind was very loud and Jacinda was moaning in pleasure, feeling her son's wet tongue and teeth on her nibble, but Hunter couldn't hear it.

Jacinda: Hunter...Baby...this is the happiest moment of my life.

Hunter: What? (He still couldn't hear her with the wind at the front of the ship being so loud)

Jacinda: I love you baby. Thank you for being in my life. Thank you for claiming me, Thank you for taking me roughly that night. A week later, I'm yours and I wouldn't change a thing. I love you so much.

Hunter was still having trouble hearing his mother and didn't hear a word. But he did notice she was saying something. Since he was close to her ears, he said loudly...

Hunter: You gotta be louder mom. I can't hear you.

Jacinda: I LOVE YOU HUNTER. I LOVE YOU MY SON. I LOVE YOU! THIS IS THE HAPPIEST I'VE EVER BEEN. I AM YOURS FOREVER!!!!

Jacinda yelled at the top of her lungs, with a beautiful wide smile on her face. Hunter definitely heard his mother this time, and he was surprised, since his mother was always unsure and hesitant of expressing her love for her son out in public, ever since they had started their incestuous relationship. He figured nobody would have heard her with the loud wind blowing, but there were people standing behind them who were awaiting their turn at the tip of the cruise ship for their own Titanic moment.

Hunter felt incredibly happy that his mother was losing a lot of her inhibitions with him and accepting him as her owner, her lover, her Master. Something in her had changed since her long prayer at the Church the day before. He realized she had committed to him completely and maybe compromised with her faith to serve him, instead of her God. And he was absolutely right. The lovers were so in sync with each other's thoughts that they read one other's minds and felt each other's pulse.

Jacinda then turned around and passionately kissed her son on the lips. Their tongues met as they were both engulfed with Jacinda's long, thick, luscious brunette hair with blonde streaks covering their faces. This smooch was very intense, sloppy and tonguey. And for once, Jacinda was the one leading the kiss as she had her hands behind her son's neck pulling him deeper into her mouth.

After their loving titanic moment, Jacinda and Hunter strolled around the cruise ship a bit more exploring it. They were going to be on the cruise for the next 7 days and had a lot of things to do. The swimming pool was large, had a lot of slides, a hot tub, a jacuzzi pool, a kid's pool and Hunter definitely wanted to take advantage of it.

Hunter: Mom, let's go to the room, get changed and hit the pool.

Jacinda: Okay honey. It is getting quite hot now in the middle of the afternoon. Swimming pool is a good idea.

____________________

Once in their room, Hunter changed into a pair of blue swimming trunks. Jacinda always wore mommy bikinis which were just one-piece tied behind her neck with thick straps. Her mommy bikinis covered most of her body only leaving her upper back and legs to show. Hunter had an idea she would wear such a bikini but he wanted his sexy mother to look hot and feel younger. He had secretly packed up a couple of tiny two piece triangle bikinis and tossed it at her.

Hunter: Here Mom. You're going to wear this right now.

Jacinda: But honey, these show too much....Are you sure? It's a public pool and people might see...

Hunter: I want them to see.

Jacinda: Honey, but....I thought you wanted all of me to yourself.

Hunter: I do Mom. But I also want people to know what a hot girlfriend my mother is. And she's my woman.

Jacinda smirked knowing how much her son loved her. She was hesitant to wear a bikini that only covered her nipples and vagina with thin, tiny strings. Since her Master, her son wanted her to dress that way, she agreed and figured he would be around her to protect her in case someone tried to get too close. She was still very nervous to go out in public almost naked. She was also worried, what if one of the knots of the thin strings came off while swimming in the water. That would mean she would be exposed completely naked in the pool.

With much contemplation and hesitancy, Jacinda finally put on the swimsuit Hunter had picked out for her. It was a 'White Zaful Floral Ribbed O Ring String Bikini'. The cups were independent with thin strings that tied in a knot in the front of her cleavage and another one at the middle of her spine. The bottom was basically just a white thong with floral print with a ring that connected the strings to the sides by her hip bone.

Once she had the two piece floral bikini set on, Jacinda looked hot and sexy as she watched herself in her cruise suite mirror. She was slightly uncomfortable, the cups over the breasts didn't cover her boobs well. Despite her boobs being average sized, their shape was up for view from all sides with only her nipples being covered by the thin fabric. And the thin fabric being white, she was worried once the bikini got wet under water, it would turn transparent.

To regain some of her modesty, Jacinda put on a beach coverup robe and a sun hat with sunglasses. Hunter and Jacinda went to the pool on the cruise and it was pretty crowded since it was still the first day of the ship being on sail. They could only find one lounge chair and Jacinda claimed it by laying on it.

Jacinda: Hunter, sweety, it's very crowded, I don't know if I want to go in the pool wearing this bikini with so many people around.

Hunter: It is pretty crowded, how about you rest here and get a tan while I test the waters.

Jacinda: Sounds good honey, uhm...do you mind, rubbing sunscreen on me baby?

Hunter: Oh it'll be my pleasure.

Jacinda laid face down, flat. Hunter started squeezing sunscreen on his mother's back. He pulled off her robe and exposed her naked back. Now, the 42 year old sexy MILF was lying almost naked on the lounge chair with her back completely exposed. Her bikini bottom was basically a tiny thong that just went over her ass crack and her back just had shoe-lace looking string knotted together in the middle of her back. Hunter could now spot the remnants of the four whip marks on his mother's smooth skin. They had healed quite a bit but still left a light pink streak.

Hunter slowly massaged his mother's back going all across her butt dimples, up her spine and shoulders. He made sure to rub his hands with sunscreen on every inch and corner of his mother's gorgeous smooth skin. He then moved his attention to her legs and squeezed a couple of dollops of sunscreen on her protruding buns, massaging the toned flesh of his mother's buttocks. Once he was satisfied with covering his mother's skin in sunscreen, he noticed her smooth body shining under the sun.

Hunter: Mom, turn over. I'll get your front.

There were quite a few women and men lying in their swimwear and underwear getting a tan and swimming, but none of them looked as hot and attractive to Hunter, as his own mother. As soon as Hunter said Mom, the young, hot blonde getting a tan next to their lounge chair heard him and was surprised that a handsome young hunk like Hunter was applying sunscreen with such liberty on his mother's body. She was wearing sunglasses but her head turned towards the incestuous mother and son, out of surprise and interest.

Jacinda flipped over and Hunter now completely removed her cover up. She was now lying almost topless with little covering over her nipples and vagina. Her fleshy mound under the belly button showed her age but it was still so hot to Hunter. He started with her legs again and made sure to get the sunscreen deep in between his mother's inner thighs, brushing her vagina many times. He then moved to her belly and midriff and massaged her soft love handles with his rough hands. Jacinda had her eyes closed and was loving the feeling of her son's hands all over her body. It reminded her of their first night together when he was massaging her back with moisturizer and took unforeseen liberties with her body. Now she was his to do as he pleased and Jacinda had completely surrendered her body to her son.

As Hunter's hands and fingers brushed and flirted with Jacinda's under boob and sideboobs, the blonde girl next to them had her jaw on the floor and almost got out of her seat. She definitely heard the handsome young teen call this hot woman, his Mom. But the way he was playing and massaging the milfs body, was anything but motherly. It was definitely not how a son would touch his mother. Her curiosity piqued as she watched Hunter's arm now take more moisturizer and rub it all over his mother's chest, above her boobs and neck. She was then completely taken aback when she saw him move to his mother's face and smooch her on her lips as the older woman reciprocated.

Hunter whispered in his mother's ears.

Hunter: Mom, I'm going into the pool. Get some rest, tan and then join me when I call you, ok?

Jacinda: Okay honey.

Jacinda said, rising up slightly and kissing her son back. She watched as Hunter walked away approaching the pool. She watched her son proudly as his chiseled back was shining in the sun. Hunter's recent workouts and hours of basketball practice was showing as his body was getting more and more masculine. Jacinda smiled as she watched him dive in the pool and start swimming. Hunter made a couple of laps feeling the freshness of the crisp chlorine under the hot atlantic sun.

Jacinda was lost in admiration of her son's athletic body when she was interrupted by the young hot blonde who was tanning next to her. She introduced herself as Chelsea. Chelsea was a 28 year old blonde who was on the cruise with her girlfriends. She had a toned, fit body and was wearing a red bikini, which wasn't as skimpy as the one Jacinda had on.

Jacinda: Nice to meet you Chelsea!

Chelsea: Nice to meet you too, Jacinda. Can I ask you a question if you don't mind?

Jacinda: Sure.

Chelsea: That guy you were just kissing, who was that?

Jacinda: Oh...uhmm..err...that's..that's my boyfriend.

Chelsea: Oh, okay. I figured. I'm sorry, I don't mean to intrude, but maybe I misheard, but I thought he called you mom.

Jacinda's face went pale. This was her worst nightmare. She had tried her best to not let their secret incestuous relationship out in public. This could lead to something worse and she didn't want anybody to know that she was having a sex with her own son. Jacinda had no option, but to lie to Chelsea. Jacinda was a pure, pious woman and would never lie. But now that she had given up her faith and left her old life behind, she had to protect what she had with her son.

Jacinda: Oh uhmm...no you must have misheard. He's uhh...he's just my boyfriend.

Jacinda thought to herself "Why did I say JUST...that makes it sound worse."

Chelsea: Oh okay....I'm sure. I think maybe I misheard. It is quite windy up here. I just thought you know...he looks very young. And don't get me wrong, I didn't mean to call you old or anything...I'm sorry haha I'm just digging a hole for myself here.