Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacinda was then interrupted by a man, who looked to be in his late forties. He had a button down shirt on, with a slight belly and salt and pepper hair. He definitely looked his age, and he began hitting on Jacinda and trying to have a conversation. But Jacinda was so lost in her jealousy that she completely ignored the guy. He offered to buy her a drink and Jacinda nonchalantly just said "Yeah, sure, whatever", her eyes still fixated on the closeness between her son and Chelsea's bodies.

Hunter on the other hand, was just trying to be polite and swaying to the music, following Chelsea's lead. His hands were on Chelsea's hips but he wasn't feeling her up. She was most definitely hot, like a model from a magazine cover. But for some reason, Hunter had no interest in her. In fact, his eyes kept darting back and forth towards his mother who stood in the dark, in the distance by the bar. He noticed the two empty glasses next to her. He wanted to get out of there and bring her onto the dance floor. His plan was to get his mother drunk and dance with her while she had the buttplug in her asshole.

Jacinda drank another cocktail, purchased by the man who stood close to her, trying to have a conversation with her, but she was now visibly annoyed and ignoring him. Just then she felt the guy's hand rest on the exposed skin of her thighs. Jacinda, now froze. She felt the man's hand move along her thighs as he was slowly probing up her dress and touched her butt. He thought he had gotten this sexy woman drunk and could have his way with her. Little did he know, Jacinda hadn't heard a single word he said. But she was now feeling really uncomfortable with a stranger trying to invade her physical privacy. She definitely did not consent to this, but being in a public place, with a ton of emotions already running through her mind, she didn't know what to do.

With a buttplug in her anus, the thrill and excitement of being in a nightclub with her son, who was now her lover, jealousy taking over her, the alcohol's buzz kicking in and the uncomfortable feeling of another man's hand on her butt and her skin, was too overwhelming for Jacinda in that moment, and with her third glass of cocktail still in her hand, she briskly set off walking towards the dance floor. Jacinda hurriedly escaped the stranger's hands and bolted towards her son and Chelsea. Chelsea was squatting down and rising up, grinding herself on Hunter's body. Hunter noticed his mother approaching them with blitz and another glass of alcohol in her hand.

Jacinda stood a couple of feet away from Hunter and Chelsea and started chugging the glass of cocktail. Hunter realized this was her third drink, since he had noticed the other two empty by the bar earlier. Now, Chelsea also paused dancing, staring at Jacinda, confused. The music on the dance floor was really loud and had now changed into electronic house music. But Jacinda was in her own trance. The alcohol in the glass didn't last longer and the glass was now empty again, with just ice cubes in it. She handed the glass to Chelsea, and jumped on her son, kissing him wildly.

Hunter was taken aback but enjoyed the ferocity with which his mother was now kissing him. She had her hands and fingers running along the back of his head, playing with his hair as her tongue entered his mouth playing with his tongue. Jacinda was madly and passionately kissing her son, as if she was claiming him back from the paws of Chelsea. Chelsea was also dumbfounded, as she just stood close to the couple watching as this older woman wildly mauled the handsome stud's face with her lips. The kiss was passionate and intense and Hunter's hands now grabbed his mother's butt, slowly running up her sexy gray dress, reaching the exposed skin of her back.

Jacinda was relieved to feel the familiar and safe hands of her son back on her skin. Just being in his arms made her feel safe and loved. She was so overwhelmed with love, she had lost all inhibitions and continued kissing her son wildly. People dancing around them watched as Hunter was now kissing his mother back with the same intensity. Chelsea didn't know what to do as she watched the bitch in heat claim her man back from her.

Hunter then grabbed the empty glass of cocktail in his hand from Chelsea and took some ice cubes in his hands.

Hunter: Excuse me, Chelsea, do you mind giving us some space?

Chelsea: Sure

Chealsea walked away with the empty glass.

Jacinda smiled and watched her son proudly, as he had now politely shooed off Chelsea. Before he asked her to leave, Hunter had managed to grab some ice cubes from the glass in his hands and with both ice cubes in his hands. He slowly placed the wet, ice cubes on the back of his mother's neck. Jacinda, startled by the cold temperature on her bare skin, was now dancing to the tunes with her son in her arms.

Hunter continued running the ice cubes along his mother's neck, chest and then pulled the helm of her neckline and dropped the rest in her dress by her boobs. Jacinda was already hot with her pent up arousal and now the contrast by the ice inside her dress touching the warmest parts of her body was turning her on even more. Hunter's other hand still had some ice cubes and he pulled the front of his mother's dress from below and poured the rest of the cubes in her panties.

Jacinda now had freezing cold ice cubes touching her nipples and breasts and the mounds of her vagina. The heat emanating from her body was quick to melt the ice. With the buttplug still lodged in her ass, she was now getting comfortable with it being there, but had another unique sensation from the ice cubes tingling her vaginal walls. She was surprised how her son always found new and creative ways to arouse her. He always gave her new sexual experiences and new sensations that she had never felt before.

With the ice cubes now completely melted and her hot bare skin now drenched with water, Jacinda's vagina had begun secreting liquids too. This scared Jacinda, since she felt maybe she was getting her period back. While they continued to grind and dance, Jacinda whispered in her son's ears surrounded by the loud music.

Jacinda: Honey, I need to use the bathroom.

Hunter: Really? Now?

Jacinda: Yes baby, I feel something coming out, I don't know what it is, maybe...

Hunter understood and held his mother's hand walking towards the restroom. As they approached the restroom area, away from the dance floor, the loud music had muffled. Jacinda was about to enter the women's room, when Hunter held her hand, stopping her in her tracks. He then opened the women's restroom door and entered in along with her.

Jacinda: Honey this is the ladies....

Hunter: I know.

Hunter then pulled his mother into a stall. Thankfully the public washroom was vacant. Once inside the cramped stall, Hunter shut the stall door behind him and stood there. Jacinda pulled her panties down and sat uncomfortably on the toilet seat. The buttplug was still giving her some trouble and especially hurt when she was attempting to pee with it lodged in her ass. Hunter stood there watching his mother, as she was now peeing. He could hear the hiss sound of her trickle hitting the toilet water. Jacinda looked back at her son curiously, not knowing what he had in mind. She was confused why he entered the ladies' restroom with her. But once again, the excitement of the unknown and the thought of having their secret incestuous relationship exposed turned her on. The taboo nature of their relationship along with the thrill of being in public while her son gave her new exciting sensations was making her wet down there.

When Jacinda was done peeing, she looked down and noticed there was no blood. This gave her a sense of relief, that the liquid oozing out of her pussy was not her period blood, but just the result of her extreme arousal.

Jacinda: Honey, I think my period is over. I'm not bleeding anymore.

Hunter had a smile on his face. He pulled his mother up from the toilet seat, holding her chin and placed a gentle kiss on her mouth. Just then, they heard some girls enter the ladies' room. Jacinda got scared upon hearing someone else was in the restroom with them. Jacinda and Hunter stood still and Jacinda tried to be quiet.

Hunter then turned his mother around, raised her dress up from the bottom and could see the shiny end of the buttplug sticking its head out from his mother's anus. He heard the other girls talking and joking, and overheard one of them whose voice sounded familiar. It was Chelsea.

Chelsea: Oh my god, And then she literally grabbed him and started madly kissing him. I was like okayyyyy...yeah sure bitch he's yours, I get it. She was so jealous. And then he took some ice from the glass she gave me and asked me to get out of there. It was so weird. I swear something's up with these two, they're so odd! The guy is so hot! I don't know what he's doing on this cruise with a woman double his age. She's too old for him.

They overheard Chelsea, talking to her friends. Little did she know, the couple she was bitching about were in the bathroom stall a few feet away from her. Hunter then pinned his mother's head on the wall in the bathroom stall and arched her back. He moved his hands over her naked butt, gently caressing it. Slowly, he moved towards her buttplug and pulled it out in one go, which made a 'pop' sound. As soon as she felt the buttplug exit her butthole, Jacinda gasped and moaned "Oooohhhhh". Her moan was loud enough to be heard outside the stall and she could hear the girls react to the sound. The girls were giggling and chuckling among themselves, in reaction to the strange sound coming from the stall.

Eventually, the girls left the restroom, and Hunter grabbed his mother's gorgeous hair in a bunch with his left hand, and shoved the buttplug that came straight out of her asshole in her mouth. Jacinda could taste the foul stench of her own rectum in her mouth, but didn't protest, knowing she was in a precarious position. She didn't want to get caught half naked in the bathroom stall with another man in the ladies room. And that man was her own son. Hunter knew how much his mother wanted to avoid attracting any attention to them so she'll quietly comply as he wants her to. Besides, she had already submitted to him as his sex slave.

Hunter then observed the sphincter that had opened up between his mother's buttcheeks. Her perfect buttcrack now had a bigger hole around her puckered anus, thanks to the buttplug. Hunter's plan had worked and her anal opening now looked much more relaxed. He then grabbed his mother by her hips and got down on his knees on the floor of the bathroom stall and brought his nose near her butthole. He took a sniff of his mother's crotch, inhaling her feminine stench from her privates. The freshly opened butthole mixed with her just peed out vagina was oozing an intoxicating fragrance. The womanly scents coming from his mother's pussy were getting him hard and horny.

Hunter had his mother bent over the commode now and buried his face in between her ass cheeks, spreading them apart. His nose directly on the edge of her anus and his mouth now in between her asshole and the bottom of her vaginal opening. Hunter took his tongue out to taste the cold wetness caused by the icey cocktail in her crotch along with the warm sexual juices oozing out of her pussy. He was now lapping up his mother's vagina with his tongue, eating her pussy out. His tongue tickled her pussy lips and probed her perineum trying to taste as much of her salty skin as possible.

Jacinda's eyes were now closed as she felt the soft, squishy tongue of her own son invade the privacy of her nether regions. She was already drunk and horny and loved the way he was treating her body again. As usual, he was in control and Jacinda had surrendered herself to her own 18 year old son to do with as he pleased. She felt her vaginal walls work over time, further secreting sweet juices on her son's tender tongue. All the while, his nose and fingers probed the entrance of her freshly dilated butt hole. Just as she was enjoying the feeling of her son's warm tongue on her vagina, she suddenly felt his teeth at the edge of her anus.

Hunter was now biting his mother's ass just around the edge of her booty hole. He had her anus covered entirely by his mouth, with his tongue pressed hard all around it and was trying to insert his tongue into her asshole. With some difficulty he pressed down deeper on the tender skin of his mother's open sphincter as his tongue had successfully entered her anal cavity. Hunter loved the taste of his mother's anus and swirled his tongue around her butthole. He was going in deep and making sure she felt his warm, moist tongue on the inner walls of her anal canal. Jacinda had never felt this sensation before. She was fucked in the ass by her son just the day before, but nothing felt this sexual and unique as his tongue in her butt.

Jacinda was now getting hornier and moaning louder. The intoxication from the alcohol in combination with her own sexual arousal was taking its peak. As her son was eating her ass out, Jacinda could feel her warm, sensual juices leak out of the thin walls of her vaginal lips. Hunter could also feel the warmth of his mother's pussy as he saw streaks of her liquids ooze out of her. He instantly brought his tongue out and lapped her up between her legs. Licking her thighs like a hasty dog. Jacinda's mouth was still plugged by the same buttplug that was deep inside her rectum just moments ago. And now her anus was licked, eaten and bitten by her son. She felt so dirty playing these anal games with her son. It was by far the nastiest thing she had done, other than drinking her son's piss.

Hunter then suddenly tore his mother's panties which were still by her ankles. The tearing sound got Jacinda excited as she looked behind through her long, disheveled hair, staring into the horny eyes of her son. He had a beasty, aroused look in his eyes, as if he was actually a Hunter starting down at his prey. She was the deer to him and he was going to eat his prey. Jacinda smiled, knowing her son still loved her and wanted to treat her the only way she loved being treated. Like a sex slave, a play toy, a fuck doll whose only purpose in life was now to serve her Master, her son.

Hunter got back up from his knees and pulled his mother up by grabbing her hair roughly. She stared back at him with her mouth clogged by the buttplug. He pulled it out and placed it in his pocket. Giving Jacinda a chance to grab her breath. He could see their little dirty escapade in the bathroom stall had made her so hot, she was sweating profusely with sweat dripping down her forehead. Hunter got close to his mother and licked a bead of sweat from her cheeks, all the way up to her forehead, tasting his mother's sweat.

Hunter: How did your asshole taste mom?

Jacinda: I could ask you the same question honey...

Hunter loved how she could get catty at times and he wanted to punish her for her attitude.

He roughly grabbed her by the throat, squeezing her windpipe and brought her face closer to his. He had a firm grasp over her tender neck which was also showing signs of heat and sweat. The chokehold on her neck was making it difficult for her to breath and she was squealing, almost making a whistling sound from her mouth and nose.

Hunter: Open your mouth, slut!

"Slut" That was the first time he had called her that. She knew he didn't mean it. She wasn't a slut. She was a pure, pious, traditional, conservative and religious woman, until just a few days ago. Now she was her son's sex slave and lover. For some reason, her Master referring to her as "Slut" turned her on even more. She was his pain slut and he had further labeled her more demeaningly. But in the humiliation he enforced upon her, was the exclusivity of his love for his sex slave mother. She learned that day, no matter who or what may come, her son preferred her over other, hotter women.

Jacinda obliged with her Master's request and opened her mouth, while her son was still squeezing her neck choking her throat. As the squealing continued, Hunter spat in his mother's mouth with disdain, once again reminding her of her place as his sex slave.

Hunter: There's a little taste of your own asshole Mom. I gotta say, it was delicious. I should eat your ass out more. Would you like that my dear slut?

Jacinda: (trying to speak with a squeak in her raspy voice) ugh....yyyesss..

The vice grip-like hold he had on his mother's neck had cut blood flow to her head and she was turning pale. She could barely squeal out a mild 'yes' but her dedication to feeling herself and her pain was making her submit more to her son. With the pipes in her throat still blocked by her son's grip, the wad of spit just floated on her tongue slowly running down towards the back of her mouth. Hunter then spat in his mother's mouth again and finally let her neck go.

Jacinda was able to breathe again and she took a deep breath in. Swallowing her son's spit. The wad of thick saliva that tasted more like the inside of her own anus. Jacinda coughed violently trying to rest the muscles in her throat which had been viciously squeezed by her son. She looked up back at him and fell in his arms with her head resting on his chest and putting her arms around him.

Jacinda: Thank You Master. I love you, Hunter.

Hunter: I love you too.

They exited the bathroom stall and walked out of the ladies' room. A couple of women watched them with an annoyed confused look, since Hunter, being a man, came out of the women's restroom. And when the two women entered, they saw the rags of what was left of Jacinda's panties lying on the floor. They understood something weird must've taken place in that bathroom stall.

Jacinda and Hunter were now back on the dance floor. Kissing, hugging, touching each other, feeling each other, lost in their love for one other. Under the strobing lights and blinding lasers, the mother and son grinded, danced like a young couple and Jacinda was really feeling the effects of alcohol and the atmosphere around her. She felt like a younger version of herself, despite her ripe age. To top off the experience for her, she had just indulged in a naughty experience in a public bathroom stall with her own son. Who ate her ass out.

_____________________

After dancing in the club a little more, Jacinda and Hunter walked out of the club to return back to their suite. Jacinda had a few more drinks in her and Hunter wanted to make sure she was free and ready to face what was to come for her that night. As they walked through the corridor towards their balcony suite, the mother and son couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Hunter kept touching and fondling his now braless and panty-less mother. In the elevator to their floor, Hunter slid off the sleeve of his mother's dress and kissed her shoulders. As they reached the passage that led to their door, they kept laughing and playing with each other like a newlywed couple.

Once at the door of their suite, Jacinda and Hunter kissed with lots of love and tongue. Jacinda planted multiple kisses on her son's lips, his cheeks, his chin, his forehead, his nose, his neck, his chest. Hunter's back was now facing their door as he continued kissing his mother in the hallway. There were other suites on the floor in their hallway but it was past midnight, and the hallway was empty. Hunter pushed his mother back. She now faced him standing a foot away from him. His back resting on the door of their room. Jacinda had an eager naughty smile on her face. She knew they were about to have sex as soon as they entered the room. But her Master had more surprises in store for her.

Hunter: You look gorgeous tonight.

Jacinda had a wide grin on her face. She was still shy and blushing. Getting compliments from her handsome teenage son was not new for her anymore, but something about it felt very rewarding for her. She knew she was the average mom next door. But for her son, she was everything.