Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacinda: Hahaha oh no it's okay. Don't be sorry. I understand. We do have an age gap and he is younger, but we're in love. Love I've never felt before.

Jacinda had managed to somehow successfully dodge the difficult question. Chelsea and Jacinda continued their friendly chat for a few minutes. Jacinda learned that Chelsea was from Orlando, FL and here on a trip with her girl's group of 5. They were all 27-29 years of age, various professions. Chelsea was an associate at a marketing firm and she was single. While their friendly chat continued, they were both interrupted by the stunning visual of Hunter rising out of the water, running his fingers through his hair running it back as water dripped from his body and he walked towards the two sexy women.

Hunter noticed his mother was talking to Chelsea and he was so in love with his mother, he almost ignored the younger, hot blonde. He looked at Jacinda,

Hunter: You want to take a dip and join me in the water?

Jacinda: Sure, honey. I'll be right there. And this is Chelsea..by the way.

Chelsea: Hi Hunter!

Chelsea bit her lip as she eyed Hunter top to bottom. She was definitely attracted to him physically and was somewhat envious that he was on this cruise with an older, less attractive woman like Jacinda. Little did she know, to Hunter, his mother was the hottest woman in the universe. Beauty is subjective, after-all.

Hunter and Chelsea made small talk and after a brief interaction, Hunter pulled his mother's hand to get her off the lounge chair.

Jacinda: Uhm..Chelsea, if you don't mind, could you please keep an eye on our chair?

Chelsea: uh..Sure Jacinda. Go have fun.

Jacinda: Thank you sweetheart!

Jacinda now stood under the sun, taking her sun hat and sunglasses off, resting them on the lounge chair. Everyone around them watched her as Jacinda's smooth, skin now slightly tanner than a few minutes ago was on display. Her tiny white floral bikini was doing a terrible job of hiding her assets. Suddenly Hunter lifted his mother up in his arms. He had done this many times before after they had fucked in her bedroom and he would lift her up in his arms, drop her in her jacuzzi tub and pee on his mother's body. This time however, Jacinda was hoisted up in her son's arms as he approached the water and threw his mother in the swimming pool.

Jacinda splashed and laughed, surprised at her son's sudden act of brazenness. Hunter then jumped in with his mother and they swam and played with each other like lovebirds. They swam to a corner of the pool and Hunter had his mother in his arms. Hunter and Jacinda now kissed while in the pool. Jacinda's hair was wet and stuck to her body. Hunter was running his hands all over his mother's sexy, naked back while he tasted her wet, sloppy tongue. Hunter bit her tongue while they kissed and found his fingers slowly going down under his mother's legs. He inserted his fingers in her thong, bikini bottoms and straight into his own birthplace.

Jacinda squirmed in the cold water under the hot sun, as her son was now kissing her in the middle of the pool with his finger lodged inside her pussy. People around couldn't see what he was doing, but everyone could easily see the lovebirds kissing above water. Chelsea was especially watching the two from outside with envy. She wished it was her instead of Jacinda in Hunter's arms kissing him. She couldn't take it anymore and left the pool area.

Hunter and Jacinda kissed and made out some more in the swimming pool. They had found a decent corner behind the waterfall by the slide where they were shielded by the slide and not many people could see them. Hunter continued sucking on his mother's lips and biting her tongue while fingering her vagina. Jacinda was thoroughly aroused feeling her son's fingers inside her. This was another new thrilling sensation for her, being fondled and played with underwater in a public swimming pool on a cruise ship.

Jacinda: Hunter...Baby, you're turning me on so much right now. aaahhh...

Hunter: Good, I love when my sex slave mother is turned on by my touch.

Jacinda: HUNTER!!! Don't say that out loud honey, you know Chelsea heard you call me Mom earlier. I think she was suspicious of us being son and mother.

Hunter: That's her problem. I don't care.

Jacinda: Honey but we have to be careful you know.

Hunter: Don't worry mom, nobody knows us here.

Jacinda: I know baby, but what we're doing...no mother and son ever do that honey you know that. We have a unique, special relationship. And it's weird to others. Heck, it's still weird to me.

Hunter: I know Mom, but that's the fun aspect isn't it? Just the taboo nature of it. It's so wrong, yet so hot. And I know what you mean, maybe I'll call you by your name when we're in public. Unless you prefer sex slave or my slut?

Jacinda chuckles at her Hunter teasing her and resumes kissing him. As they were making out, Hunter grabbed his mother's breasts and moved her bikini top aside to expose her right boob. He smacked her tit lightly and pulled her nipples in his mouth sucking on it. Jacinda was now very nervous and uncomfortable, she was almost naked in public, still hidden behind the waterfall and slides, but in a precarious position where someone could watch them if they looked carefully.

Jacinda: Honey...there are people here.

Hunter pulled his mother's tit out of his mouth and brought his hands by her bikini bottom. He undid the laces of her bottoms by the side and took his mother's bikini thong off. Jacinda was now completely naked below her breasts. She covered her tits back in, under the tiny white floral bikini top. As her bikini bottom now floated on the surface of the water.

Hunter: You're right. But I guess they can't see much underwater.

As soon as he said that, he pulled his mother's pelvis close to his, and took his cock out of his swimming shorts. Hunter then slowly aimed his penis at his mother's vagina and pulled her pelvis into his dick. Jacinda's eyes went wide as she felt her son's massive cock penetrate her vagina. She wasn't sure if she was finished with her period and there was always a possibility she would still bleed.

He had just fucked her on the balcony of their suite on the cruise, a few hours ago when they first boarded the ship. Jacinda was pleasantly surprised at her son's strength and stamina. She also loved that despite all the fucking and closeness, he still wanted her non-stop. He wanted to fuck her all the time. She was his play toy and his sex slave lover.

Hunter was now picking up rhythm under the water as he was going in and out of his mother's vagina. He fucked her holding her tight behind her back and kissed her mouth all over. Jacinda now pinned both her legs behind her son's back and locked her feet together to grip their connection as Hunter lifted his mother's body on and off his dick.

Jacinda: Ohhh baby, I love feeling your cock inside me.

Hunter was grunting while he fucked his mother underwater in a public pool. As their sexual intercourse continued, Hunter noticed a guy approaching their corner. He quickly pulled his mother off his penis and handed her her bikini thong.

Hunter: Put this back on. We'll continue later.

Jacinda was clearly very aroused and now disappointed that they couldn't fuck anymore. Not only was she having sex in public with her own son, but it was also a unique feeling fucking under water. Hunter was also annoyed that his fun with his sex slave mother had to be cut short, because a stranger was approaching them. They swam around in the pool a bit longer before exiting the pool and grabbing towels. Hunter and Jacinda dried off and returned to their suite.

____________________

It was now evening time and getting closer to dinner. The incestuous mother and son had spent the day on the cruise fucking in their suite, exploring the cruise ship, posing like the romantic scene from the movie titanic and fucking in the swimming pool. Once back in their room, Jacinda and Hunter took a shower together and made out more, however they did not have sex. Hunter had something special planned for his mother and was now purposely keeping his dick away from her vagina. Part of being his sex slave was to play with her orgasm and arousal and denying it. She could only orgasm and squirt when he wanted her to, as he was now her Master and in total control of his mother's body.

Jacinda was now clearly showing signs of her tan from earlier that afternoon. The tiny bikini and its strings had given her tan lines in a triangle shape around her nipples and a thin string of pale skin going around from the side of her boobs to the back. Hunter got ready for dinner and put on a black tee shirt and dark jeans. While he was waxing up his hair, he noticed Jacinda wrapped in a bath towel, rummaging through her luggage.

Hunter: What's wrong Mom, what are you looking for?

Jacinda: Ugh nothing honey. I just don't know what I want to wear tonight. Do you have anything planned for after dinner?

She asked her son with a naughty smile, as her wet hair rested over her bare naked shoulders. Hunter approached his mother and hugged her from behind, kissing the back of her neck and shoulders.

Hunter: I have a lot planned for you Mom. But no fun if I just tell you of the plans.

Jacinda: Well, I just need to know so I can pick something to wear.

Hunter: Oh that's easy. I'll pick for you.

Hunter dug into his mother's luggage and picked out a 'Mila One Shoulder Drape Back Midi Dress from Damsel Dresses'. It was dark gray in color and as the name suggests, had a single strap go from the bust to the back to keep it in place around the shoulder. It ended mid-thigh and showed Jacinda's smooth legs. The dress was almost backless. Jacinda looked exotic and ravishing. She displayed a mix of classy elegance and raunchy sex appeal in that dress. Jacinda put on a thin silver necklace and designer earrings along with a silver bracelet and high-heels. The heels accentuated her 5'4" frame and made her look taller. The heels also made her shapely, toned butt protrude out through the dress giving her a beautiful hourglass figure from the side.

Hunter and Jacinda were now ready to get dinner at the cruise's dining hall. But before they left their suite, Hunter dug into his own luggage to pull out the same 4 inch butt plug that he had inserted in his mother a couple of days ago to stretch her asshole before fucking her in that crevice. He went around his mother and raised her dress high up from behind. Jacinda looked stunned and confused as she felt his hands probe her backside.

Jacinda: Honey...this dress is already quite tight and fitting in the back, what are you doing?

Hunter: Shhhshshh! Slaves don't ask questions.

Jacinda instantly stopped resisting and let her son have his way. She now had her eyes closed as she felt her panties pulled down and her son's finger gently lube her buttcrack. The cold gel of the lube made her startle but also smile. Hunter was now massaging his mother's buttcrack with the lube and slowly spread her buttcheeks apart to insert the black 4 inch buttplug into her asshole.

Jacinda's eyes went wide and mouth agape as she gasped feeling the ceramic end of the buttplug enter her anal cavity. She now learned what her son was trying to do. Hunter had completely inserted a buttplug in his mother's ass. Then pulled her panties back up and adjusted her dress so she looked dolled up once again.

Hunter: Now Mom. That's going to stay in you until I order you to take it out. Is that understood?

Jacinda: But baby, how will I...uhhghh..it already hurts.

Hunter: Good. It's supposed to. What if you start your period again, I'm going to use your ass. This will help open it up.

Jacinda: Honey, but how will I walk and sit at the dinner table?

Hunter: I guess we're about to find out.

Jacinda: Hunter, please can I just take it out for...

Before she could finish, she saw her son's hand go high up in the air and swing quickly in a flash landing on the left side of her cheek. She was suddenly slapped by her own son. The sting from the slap instantly sent tingles down her spine to her vagina and Jacinda was reminded of her position as her son's sex slave.

Hunter: If this buttplug comes out of your ass, something bigger is going into it. And you'll be punished on top of it.

Jacinda: Okay Master!

Hunter: Good girl. Now follow me.

Hunter led his mother out of their suite as they began walking down the hallway towards the elevator. Jacinda was clearly struggling to walk in the sexy tight dress, wearing high heels and a buttplug lodged in her asshole. She was not only walking funky but with every movement, the buttplug made contact with the inner walls of the skin in her rectum making it stretch and hurting her more. She somehow made it to the elevator and they both walked towards the dining hall.

Once in the dining area, Hunter picked a booth to sit at for dinner. He was waiting for Jacinda to get in the booth, but she just stood still by the edge of the table.

Hunter: What's wrong? Take a seat.

Jacinda: Ugh, Hunter....it hurts, in there (Pointing to her ass)

Hunter: So it's working. Take a seat Mom.

Jacinda tried to get in under the table and slowly placed her ass on the seat. Her eyes were now closed and her face clearly showed the foreign pain she was feeling in her asshole. As she sat down in the booth, her entire body weight now fell on her buttocks making the buttplug lodge inside her. The tip of the plug now touched the innermost walls of her rectum, further making her feel uncomfortable in the state of agony.

Hunter ordered food for the two of them. Jacinda was drinking red wine which was all on the house. She noticed the blonde girl, Chelsea from the pool walk in the dining lounge with her friends. She kept staring at them, uncomfortably. Hunter noticed his mother staring at the entrance and he also looked over to find the same group of five girls entering the dining lounge. They got seated, not too far from Hunter and Jacinda. Hunter noticed the hot blonde, Chelsea with her friends and they all were wearing very sexy dresses.

Chelsea had a loose black designer camisole on and her tanned, toned skin looked very sexy in combination with her bright, blonde hair. The girls were having a lot of fun when Hunter noticed a couple of them looking towards him. They smiled and Hunter returned a smile. Jacinda noticed the glances her son was exchanging with the group of girls. For how much she loved him, a slight bit of envy did start to creep into her.

Once their dinner was done, Hunter offered his hand to help Jacinda get up out of her seat in the booth. She did have trouble getting up with her anus plugged deep. Chelsea and the girls noticed this and were talking amongst themselves. Jacinda overheard one of the girls say "He's such a stud, look how he helps the older lady out". And another girl said "He's just being a gentleman. I wish I had a boy like him". Just then she saw Chelsea look over and smile at Hunter. She was playing with her hair as she looked at him with a glint in her eyes.

____________________

Hunter just smiled and walked out of the dining lounge, hand in hand with his mother who was walking with her hips swaying to accommodate for the buttplug in her anus.

Jacinda: Where to now, Master?

Hunter: To the club!

Jacinda: Oh, what club?

Hunter: A nightclub.

Jacinda: Hunter, I've never been! And you're only 18, will they let you in? Aren't you supposed to be 21 to enter clubs?

Hunter: International waters, Mom. 18+ is allowed. Just have to be an adult.

Jacinda was excited to go to a nightclub. She had never been to one in her entire life. She was more so looking forward to going with her son, her lover. At the age of 42, she felt like her lost younger days were returning being the girlfriend of her own 18 year old son. However, her son was also now her Master and the buttplug in her anus was a constant reminder for her as her son's sex slave. She loved being humiliated in these ways by her son. Despite her resistance, she was slowly beginning to enjoy the taboo excitement of being in public with a hidden buttplug inside her.

Once Jacinda and Hunter entered the club, it was unlike anything they had seen before. In their small hometown in the middle of nowhere Texas, they had no access to nightclubs. Jacinda hadn't been dancing since her high-school days, and that was just cheer practice which she was bad at. The nightclub had two floors, it was very dark and there were lots of strobing lights and lasers. There were lots of people in their twenties dancing on the floor, some drinking. Most girls were dressed rather provocatively and the guys all looked like they had to follow a dress code fo black shirts and a silver chain with gelled hair. The club had a bar on all four sides.

Jacinda followed Hunter as he approached a bar facing the dance floor in the center of the club. He ordered two drinks at the bar. Jacinda looked at him surprised, since she knew Hunter did not drink. Once their drinks arrived, Jacinda took a sip from her glass, it was a cocktail. Hunter just held his glass in his hand and watched his mother sip on her drink. Jacinda watched curiously as Hunter didn't drink from his glass, but just held it in his hands. Minutes passed and they noticed the same group of girls from the dining hall earlier, Chelsea and her friends entering the nightclub. The DJ had some 90's disco music playing. Some of the girls from Chelsea's group did some shots, right next to Hunter and Jacinda and straight away hit the dance floor.

Chelsea and her friend now took possession of a small, round standing table where they placed some of their drinks and watched the dance floor. Jacinda had now finished drinking her drink as she looked mysteriously at her son, who had his eyes locked on at Chelsea and her friends. There were definitely some naughty eye-contact from Chelsea. She really thought he was a hot guy and was still envious of Jacinda. She didn't understand why such a hot teenage stud like him would be with his older looking woman. She thought she was definitely hotter than Jacinda. Little did she know, that hot woman was Hunter's own mother and his sex slave.

Since Jacinda's glass of cocktail now only contained cubes of ice, Hunter gave her his glass to drink more and took her glass in his hands. Jacinda started sipping from the straw. She loved the delicious drink and was relieved to know that Hunter wasn't going to drink, so she drank his cocktail too. Hunter wanted his mother to relax and the alcohol was to make sure she loses her inhibitions and increases her pain tolerance for what was in store for her that night.

They were interrupted by Chelsea, who greeted Jacinda with a fake smile and looked at Hunter.

Chelsea: Hey Hunter, you look really good.

Hunter: Thank you.

Chelsea: We're in a club, why aren't you guys dancing?

Hunter: Well, we're waiting on Mo...uhmm..Jacinda here to finish her drink.

Chelsea now turned towards Jacinda,

Chelsea: Jacinda, do you mind if I borrow your boyfriend for a minute on the dance floor?

Before Jacinda could speak, Chelsea grabbed Hunter by his hand and pulled him towards the dance floor. Chelsea was a hot blonde who had a couple of tequila shots in her and wore a sexy red outfit which showed off a lot of cleavage and her hot, toned, fit body. She pulled Hunter to the dance floor and started dancing with him. She was leading him all along and getting very handsy with him. Hunter was following along and they danced to the music for a bit. All the while, Jacinda stared at them with envy. Jacinda was now drinking her own cocktail and had the other glass full of ice cubes in her other hand, gripping it tightly in anger.

"How dare she take him away from me? Look at her, she's getting so handsy with him! Ugh Why's he dancing with that skank?! She's dressed like a whore!". Jacinda had a million thoughts running through her mind, but what she was feeling was an intense envy and possessiveness over her son. Jacinda's face was now flushing red and she was waiting for her son to get back as she had downed her second drink. Now the alcohol doing its work, Jacinda was beginning to let loose a little. She was still standing at the bar, watching her son dance with the hot blonde.