Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter: Mom, you're the hottest woman in the world. And I love you.

Jacinda: Oh stop it honey. I'm not that hot. Now, that blonde Chelsea, she's hot. (Teasing him)

Hunter: Nah, not as hot as you. You can find those types of girls everywhere. None as hot as you. And besides, you're mom, so you're special.

Jacinda's smile grew wider. But it didn't last long.

Hunter: Take your dress off mom.

Jacinda's face showed signs of confusion.

Jacinda: Of course honey, let's go in.

Hunter: No! Here. Take it off. (He said authoritatively)

Jacinda was flushed. She looked to her left and right. There was nobody around. But her son was asking her to undress in the middle of the hallway. Anyone could walk through the elevator and catch her naked. Anybody could open the door and get a peek at her nudity.

Jacinda: Honey...are you sure? Here?

Hunter: I won't repeat myself. Get naked.

Jacinda now hesitantly took her arms out of her sleeves from one arm, maintaining eye contact with her son. She held the neckline up to cover her breasts and slowly took the arm out of the strap too. She wasn't wearing a bra and Hunter had torn her panties to rags in the nightclub bathroom. Jacinda was still hesitant to get naked in a public passage. Even if there wasn't anybody around them, she was afraid of getting caught in a precarious position.

But she swallowed her pride and modesty and slowly lowered the dress down to her waist, exposing her gorgeous breasts. The nervousness and excitement had turned her on and her nipples were evidently erect. The fear of getting caught naked had made the pores of her skin point outwards, giving her goosebumps. Hunter could see his mother's entire topless torso, naked and was clearly getting hard. She had the best, perfect body. Perfect amounts of thickness in the right areas.

Jacinda then bent forward, wiggled her hips and pushed the dress down all the way to her ankles. Her gray dress now rested by her feet, pooling around her heels. She was now standing naked in the hallway. Her anxiety was through the roof. But the excitement of the uncertainty to follow made her really horny. There was still glistening wetness around her inner thighs, leaking from the lips of her cunt.

Hunter now turned around and opened the door, Jacinda hurriedly tried to follow her son into the suite, but he pushed her back and shut the door behind him, leaving his naked mother standing in the hallway, confused and nowhere to take cover. She really didn't know what to do and took her dress in her hands trying to cover up her bare breasts. She took off her heels and held them too. She wanted to knock on the door to plead with her son to let her in, and save her from being disgraced standing naked in the middle of the hallway. But knocking on the door would only make more noise and get people's attention, humiliating her.

She stood naked with her head down outside their room for a couple of minutes. But those 120 seconds felt like hours to the sexy 42 year old milf. Hunter then opened the door, but Jacinda noticed he had a black ring in his hands, about six inches in diameter. The black ring had studs all around it with a belt and snapped at the end with a loop on one side. Hunter unclasped the ring and put it around his naked mother's neck, fastening it tight around her neck. He then took a long belt looking strap and hooked the end to the loop behind her neck. Hunter had put a dog-collar and a leash on his own mother.

Hunter: Get down on your knees.

Jacinda quickly got down on the carpeted floor. She wanted to comply with his orders as soon as she could, so he'd let her in the room, and put an end to her public humiliation.

Hunter: Now, crawl into the room on your knees, like a good bitch.

Jacinda started crawling towards the room with her son holding the leash to her collar. Before her head could enter the doorframe of the suite, Hunter placed his now-barefoot on his mother's forehead.

Hunter: Lick my feet, slave.

Jacinda pulled her tongue out and started licking the bottom sole of her son's foot that rested flat on her face. Her son then lowered that foot back down to the carpeted floor and stood still. Jacinda instinctively moved her neck forward, tugging at the leash held by her son, her Master and reached towards his other foot. She leaned in to kiss and lick his other foot. It was a sign of complete submission to her son. She was his lover, his sex slave and now his bitch. She was literally being treated like a dog. Naked, in the hallway of a cruise, licking her Master's feet. A 42 year old mother, licking her own 18 year old son's feet, naked in a public hallway.

Hunter, pleased by her obedience, now pulled at the leash, which sat snag at his mother's neck around her collar. He welcomed his naked mother in the suite. She crawled on her fours like a dog entering the room. Hunter picked up her dress and heels from the doorway and put them in the closet opposite the bathroom. Jacinda, upon entering the suite still on her hands and knees, looked up at Hunter awaiting her next order. She was always a great mother to him. She had shown him how much she loved her as a girlfriend and a partner. She had proved to him what a good sex slave she was. But now, she wanted to prove to him that she was in complete submission to him. Nothing held her back.

Jacinda then watched as Hunter stood in front of her, between the bathroom and their bed, by the couch. He took his pants off and shirt off. He had his underwear on.

Hunter: Take my briefs off, using your mouth.

Jacinda did as told and crawled towards her imposing six feet tall son, raised her head and put her mouth along the elastic band of his underwear. She tried a few times before being finally successful in gripping the elastic in her teeth and pulled it lower and lower towards his shin, at which point the underwear fell to the floor, exposing his massive, girthy, uncut cock. Jacinda looked at it with drool in her mouth. She wanted to taste him and take him in her mouth.

Hunter then pulled his sex slave mother's leash and made her crawl around the room on her fours like a pet dog, before stopping by the big black bag. He pulled out a leather flogger, something he had seen many times in the BDSM porn he had watched. But now he was going to use it. He looked back at Jacinda who watched curiously at the new toy her son pulled out. She was excited to try everything with him and was waiting nervously for the pain she was about to receive. She had turned into a complete painslut to her Master.

Hunter walked over towards his mother who was on all fours and dragged her towards the front of the love-seat couch next to the bed. He sat on the couch with his mother still on her hands and knees in front of her. He positioned her such that her head was on his left and her ass and legs on his right, still on the floor. Then he raised his legs up and placed them on the smooth, pristine skin of her back, using her like a makeshift coffee table and leg-rest. He then turned on the TV that was mounted on the wall across from him. Jacinda turned her head towards the TV as she heard it turn on. The ends of her long, luscious hair now touched the floor beneath her, next to her hands. Hunter purchased some hardcore BDSM porn from the menu on the TV's and started playing it.

Jacinda had her head turned to the right, with her eyes fixated on the TV screen out of curiosity as the weight of her son's muscular legs felt heavier and heavier on her back. She had been in that crawling position for a good 10 minutes now and it was starting to take a toll on her relatively older, but fit body. She could feel her shoulders burning, her hands aching, her wrists hardening and her knees scratched red by the rough surface of the carpeted floor of their suite. Hunter was humiliating his sex slave mother with no abandon and testing her limits. As the porno started playing on screen, Jacinda's eyes were glued to it.

Hunter wanted his mother's attention and swiftly swung the leather flogger in his right hand on her butt. The fragmented ends of the leather flogger made a sharp brushing sound as they made contact with the soft exposed skin of Jacinda's butt. After the initial itch, it took a couple of seconds for the pain to register and Jacinda's mouth let out a soft moan. This was an unexpected flog on her ass and she turned her head towards her son with a smirk on her face. Because of her long hair, her face was still half covered with her hair and she couldn't take it off her face, since her hands were balancing her body and the weight of her son's legs on her back.

Hunter: Look up at me, Mom.

He said, as he was stroking his now hard dick. Jacinda was doing her best to not be tempted by the sounds coming from the TV. She stared at the toned, muscular, naked torso of her Master, her son with a smile on her face. She could see the top of her son's cock as he stroked it, with his eyes alternating between his mother's delicious body and the tv screen. Hunter noticed his mother's eyes trying to get a glimpse of his manhood.

Hunter: Do you want this cock my sexy little slave slut?

Jacinda: Yes, Master. I do.

Hunter: Do you think you've earned it?

Jacinda: I don't know, Master. Have I?

Hunter: Tell me why I should give my dick to a dirty bitch like you?

Jacinda had never heard her son talk to her this way. She had faced countless humiliation by his hands and he had called her slut, bitch and slave before. But the dirty talk was also a new endeavor for her. She was trying her best not to cry with humiliation. She remembered her son's voice from when he was a baby. His cries when he was an infant, his funny baby talk when he was a toddler. His first words - 'mama'. As he aged, his voice evolved and changed. She recalled how during puberty his voice was raspy for a few weeks before suddenly changing into a manly low pitched tone that he currently possesses. Always an ideal, obedient gentleman, now was using the same voice to hurl disgusting abuses at her.

She recalled when just a few days ago, he had forced her to refer to his "Penis" as a dick and cock. He liked dirty talk. Maybe it was a turn on for him. Maybe it's a part of her Master's plan of authority and domination over her. She wasn't sure, but all these thoughts running through her mind, kept her silent for a few seconds.

When she suddenly felt another jolt of electricity when the hard, leather ends of the flogger roughly spanked on her barren ass. This time, harder than the first. The flogging made her body shudder and move forward, involuntarily reacting to the pain. Which meant Hunter's legs which rested on her back also moved to the left ever so slightly. This made him uncomfortable, since he had lost his comfortable position on the couch, and he instantly smacked his mother's bare ass one more time with the flogger.

Hunter: Bitch! DO NOT MOVE!

Jacinda, now felt the pain gushing all over her body. After three hard, rough flogs on her ass, there were tears in her eyes.

Jacinda: Ughh...I'm...I'm sorry, Master.

Hunter: And answer me. Tell me why I should give my dick to a dirty bitch like you?

Jacinda, overwhelmed with the pain in her arms, knees and now freshly flogged ass was having trouble speaking, with her mouth now filling up with slimy saliva and tears running down her face.

Jacinda: I...uhh..I don't know Master.

Hunter flogged his mother's ass one more time. Again, harder than the last. He now noticed the leather flogger had turned his mother's pale ass, pink. Jacinda could feel the blood in her body gushing to her butt. She now felt stinging pain on her butt cheeks and could feel her ass getting warmer.

Hunter: Well, if you want this cock, you have to earn it. Do you think you've earned it?

Jacinda, desperately wanted her son's delicious cock in her mouth and in her vagina with haste. But she wasn't sure what the right answer to his question was. Had she earned his cock? She was being a good sex slave to him, as he had his way with her. Jacinda took a chance.

Jacinda: Yes Master! I....I think I've earned it.

Hunter flogged his mother's ass again, sending another intense feeling of heat and pain all over her body emanating from her ass. He then took his legs off his mother's back and landed them back on the floor. Jacinda breathed a sigh of relief, since the weight of her tall son's legs was overbearing. She was still on her hands and knees and had no respite for the pain in her knees and shoulders. But the extra flogging made her wonder, was "Yes" the right answer?

Hunter leaned forward, grabbed his mother's hair in a bunch and roughly got a handful of her hair into a ponytail, lifting her head up from the floor and placed her mouth on his dick. Jacinda smiled with tears still rolling down her cheeks. Her shoulders and hands finally had some relief. And she felt fortunate to have her son's beautiful penis in her mouth. As her lips engulfed her son's huge cockhead, she could feel the hardness of his dick on her tongue and her gums. Hunter closed his eyes feeling the softness and warmth of his mother's mouth on his huge dick.

While she was blowing him, Hunter pulled her hair and held it on one side with his left hand, and picked up the flogger in his right hand and whacked his mother on her back with the flogger. Jacinda's spine felt the shocking ends of the flogger and she instantly straightened her back, still trying to keep his cock in her mouth. Hunter flogged her back one more time and again and again, a few more times. Each time the flogger made contact with the delicious skin on Jacinda's back, there was a whipping sound echoing throughout their suite. Jacinda's moans and yells were getting louder with each flog on her back.

After getting his dick wet with his mother's saliva, Hunter pushed her back down on the floor. Jacinda was still on her knees, with a string of drool looking like a spider-web hung from the tip of Hunter's penis to her lips. The mixture of Hunter's precum and Jacinda's saliva had made a frothy wetness around Jacinda's lips and at the base of Hunter's dick. Jacinda watched her son with a smirk as he now threw the flogger across the room towards the black bag with the other sex toys.

Hunter then got up from the couch and slapped his mother's face hard. The slap was the hardest she had received and it made her head swing and her body twist and fall to the carpeted floor beneath her. This slap was so hard, Jacinda felt a ringing in her left ear, with the side of her face and lips now clearly showing signs of soreness. But with every feeling of intense pain along her buttcheeks, her back and now her face, she reveled in the pain. Jacinda's eyes had tears, but her lips showed a grin. She watched as Hunter went back into the black bag of toys and returned with a pair of cuffs. He then grabbed the leash, which was still connected to the dog collar around his mother's neck and pulled her towards the balcony of their cruise. It was now way past midnight, and the hot Florida air had turned into a crisp, cold breeze from the ocean waters.

Crawling on all fours like a dog, Jacinda reminisced the early afternoon when they first entered the cruise, how her son had roughly made her drink their piss from the floor. And fucked her pussy raw, on the balcony. She was excited to find out how he was going to use her more. But when they reached the balcony, Jacinda looked scared. She felt the cold midnight ocean breeze gushing and it ruffled her long, luscious hair as the skin on her body stood in attention giving her more goosebumps.

Hunter then cuffed his mother's ankles to the bottom post of the balcony's railings, so she couldn't enter back into the suite. He made her stand and looped the end of the leash hooked to her dog collar to the other end of the balcony, such that her body was bent forward, leaning over the balcony. She was bent at the hip and stood on her legs with her ass poking out, facing the room. Hunter then came behind her and lubed up his mother's asshole. Jacinda felt the cold gel going between her buttcrack and her son's fingers tickling the innermost parts of her privates, slowly dripping the lube into her butthole.

Jacinda knew her butthole was going to be at her son's mercy tonight. But she had already surrendered as his sex slave and her whole body was up for use and abuse by her son. She suddenly felt the familiar feeling of the buttplug from earlier going inside her butthole. Hunter managed to push the buttplug in her ass hard, making Jacinda scream in agony as she felt the walls of her rectum expand again. Hunter then picked up his mother by her hips and positioned his dick around the entrance of her labia.

Jacinda was still reeling with the pain in her stretched asshole, while trying to keep up with the cold wind on her naked body, as she felt her son's beautiful hard penis enter his birthplace. Jacinda's pussy gripped her son's cock perfectly and Hunter could feel the warmth of his mother's vagina. He was able to slip into her rather easily, since she had already leaked a lot of precum. Hunter made sure to insert his penis inside his mother as deep as he could.

While her son's penis entered the innermost depths of her vagina, Jacinda could feel the ends of her rectum stretch with the buttplug and at the same time, her son's massive manhood penetrate her tiny vagina. She felt an intense pain in both her asshole and her pussy as the walls of her vagina were now touching her anus internally. This was something she had never felt before. Both her holes were now being simultaneously plugged. And her son picked up pace to fuck her vagina roughly.

Hunter now began ramming his dick in his mother's pussy while the buttplug made sure the walls in her pussy remained tightly snug. He then pulled the leash which was tied to the pole of the balcony at one end, tightly pulling his mother's neck back through the dog collar, choking her. And while he pulled at her leash, Jacinda's back arched and her neck and head were pulled back, viciously. Jacinda's head was now almost upside down, as she felt the hard rubber of the dog collar choke her neck tightly. To add to her precarious punishment, Hunter now used his right hand and began flogging his mother's back, while pistoning in and out of his mother's tight vagina from behind.

Jacinda's body was taking abuse from multiple ends. She had never imagined her body would be used and humiliated in such extreme ways. She thoroughly enjoyed the pain and unique sensation that was rummaging through her body. The cold ocean winds had lost its effect on Jacinda, as her body was emanating a natural warmth in reaction to the multiple sensory overloads she was experiencing.

This beautiful, 42 year old average mother was standing naked on the balcony of a cruise ship, facing the infinite dark ocean, under the stars, with cold wind blowing over her nude skin, while her asshole was plugged with a buttplug, her neck choked on a dog collar and leash, her spine arched, her back getting whipped hard, rough by a flogger and her vagina pounded by her own 18 year old teenage son. The intensity in Hunter's sexual expression was insane and this is what he loved to get off to. He had reached the peak of his arousal and continued mercilessly pounding his mother's body while flogging her back.

He noticed the flogger leaving behind spots of red on the smooth skin of her back, giving him memories of the riding crop that he had whipped on her back a few days ago. He could feel her vagina secrete more and more natural liquids that were now seeping through his pistoning dick all the way to the base of his cock and drenching his balls. Jacinda's moans and screams were getting louder with every thrust of hard dick inside her vagina. With each flog on her back, she felt a jolt gushing all over her. The sensory overload was getting too overwhelming for Jacinda and her body couldn't take it anymore.