Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 14

Story Info
A proposal and some changes in the basement architecture.
14.3k words
4.66
26.2k
29

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All the characters in this story are over 18 years of age. This is just a fantasy and not a real story. It includes strong themes of incest, romance, BDSM, male domination, fem humiliation and water sports. If you're not comfortable, please stop reading.***

(Please read all prior parts for the story to connect and make sense)

(Sorry for the delay, life got in the way. I'll post more frequently for the next 3 parts)

...Continued from Part 13

After what had been just their first day of vacation on the cruise, the incestuous mother and son had a long peaceful night of sleep. They were both tired by the intense and hardcore fucking the night before. Jacinda was overwhelmed with the multiple sensations of pain and pleasure that her son put her through, ending with inseminating her cervix. The 18 year old had shot several loads of his thick cum right in his birthplace. He had cum inside his mother a few times now but that night, when he finished inside his mother's vagina, he could feel the entrance to her cervix on his cock. He wanted to make sure he emptied his baby batter in his mother as much as he could. Jacinda, despite having doubts of getting pregnant again, had no authority anymore over her son, who was her owner and Master. She had proved to him last night how she was now a subservient sex slave to her own son.

It was now 9:30 in the morning. After a long day of travel and several fun and sexual adventures on their first day, Hunter and Jacinda slept in late. The beaming sunshine through the glass sliding door hit Hunter first and woke him up from his deep slumber. He rose, to find his mother under the sheets next to him, sleeping on her belly with her arm on his chest. Hunter reminisced the amazing night of sex he had with his mother where he once again humiliated her and unleashed her inner painslut. He took her to the depths of depravity and sexual satisfaction like never before. He slid the covers off his mother's beautiful smooth skin and noticed the remnants of his abuse on her back. There were streaks of red all over her back and her buttcheeks from when he had used the flogger multiple times.

Since their sexual relationship had begun, Hunter had treated his mother like his girlfriend, but after she accepted her proposal to be his sex slave, they had a new morning routine which came with some added duties and tasks for her. She was supposed to wake him up every morning with a blowjob. This was their first morning waking up together on the cruise but her rules didn't change. However, unlike the past few days, Hunter was the first to wake up this morning. He was pleased with his sex slave mother for bearing through the pain he inflicted on her body and satisfying his beastly sexual urges.

Hunter decided he was going to give his mother some rest that morning and got out of bed to use the bathroom and brush his teeth. Since it was already 9:35 am, the breakfast buffet on the cruise would close in an hour, leaving them not much time to grab breakfast. However, instead of waking up his mother, he finished up with his morning routine. Hunter brushed his teeth, finished his bathroom business and returned back naked to watch his mother still asleep. He then decided to take a shower to clean up his body off his own piss, his mother's orgasmic vaginal eruptions and many other fluids exchanged between the two. While he was in the shower, Hunter was planning out the rest of the day on the cruise with his mother.

Just as he was about to finish with his shower, he felt the curtain slide and his mother entered the shower with him. She watched as her handsome six foot tall son had water running down his body. She stared at him head to toe and noticed her reward, his dick semi-hard under the warm water from the shower head.

Hunter: Good Morning, Gorgeous. Did you sleep well?

Jacinda: Yes honey, I'm sorry I slept in.

Hunter: It's okay mom. I understand. You were tired and I assumed you were satisfied after cumming twice.

Jacinda smiled and got down on her knees. The water from the shower head hit Hunter's body and splashed over Jacinda, slowly drenching her with him. Hunter was almost done with his shower and wondered why his mother got down on her knees in the bathroom.

Jacinda: Honestly, I don't know how many times I orgasmed last night. I don't always squirt honey, but you made me squirt at least 2-3 times. I was just amazed at how long you were able to stay hard.

She grabbed his dick while talking and started stroking it. After a few strokes, she leaned forward and put her son's penis in her mouth. Hunter loved the familiar feeling of his mother's mouth around his dick. He could feel her tongue swirl around his cockhead. Giving him multiple blowjobs several times over the last week, Jacinda's cocksucking skills had advanced drastically. She sucked on it, kissed it, blew it, licked it, but what he loved the most was how she would use her tongue to reach in under his foreskin, cleaning out his cock good. Hunter's dick was hard and at its full length again, thanks to his slut mother's blowjob skills.

Jacinda sucked her son's cock with passion and dedication. Hunter let his mother do her thing, while he closed his eyes and enjoyed the willing slave blowing him off under the shower. He put his hand on his mother's head and grabbed a handful of her thick disheveled hair which was getting wet under the shower now and pulled her hair to twist her head and push her against the bathroom wall. He watched as her body shuddered and hit the bathroom wall with a thud and the tender meat on her breasts jiggled. Jacinda's back was now pinned to the wall and she was still crouched down, now her ass touched the wet bathroom floor.

Hunter then pinched his mother's nose shut, so she had to open her mouth to breathe and shoved his hard cock in her mouth. Grabbing her hair roughly for leverage he began brutally facefucking his mother on the floor of the shower, with her head and back pinned to the wall. Jacinda could feel her son's cock slowly probing the deep ends of her tiny mouth. Her cheeks swelled up with every thrust of his dick in her mouth. Voluntarily she was only able to take about 3-4 inches of his seven inch manhood in her mouth. But now with every push, little by little Hunter was able to expand his mother's throat muscles by slowly and steadily pushing her boundaries, tickling her tonsils.

The rough and hard facefucking of Jacinda continued as Hunter now felt resistance on his cock by the walls of his mother's esophagus. Since the passage of air to his mother's nose was cut off by his pinching fingers, and her mouth clogged by his massive phallus, Jacinda was finding it very difficult to breathe and was literally choking on her son's cock. Hunter was extremely turned on looking down at the sexy disheveled body of his mother as he continued fucking her throat with his hard dick. He suddenly pulled his dick out and let go of her nose to give her a chance to catch her breath. He had noticed her face going pale. Jacinda looked up at her son's face and nodded in affirmation, signaling that she was ready again. She willingly put her hands on her son's butt, literally asking him to push his cock deep in her mouth. Hunter was pleasantly surprised by his mother's eagerness to get deepthroated.

He did as she wanted and pushed his giant dick deeper in her throat, this time he could feel the muscles in her throat relax and swallow his cock. He could feel the softer tissues at the back of his mother's throat as his cock had now expanded and entered her esophagus, swelling up her neck. Jacinda was now making ridiculous pig-like grunting sounds with every attack on her throat by her son's 7 inch dick.

Jacinda: "Ugghh Guck Urgh Aghh guck guck..."

After a few more deep thrusts, Hunter was about to finish but instead of cumming down her throat like he had done in the past, he pulled his dick out and started spitting white goo from his cock on his mother's face. The first drop landed right on her forehead and some more to the side of her nose, some on her left cheek which was now slightly swollen by his slaps the night before. He drenched his mother's face with his cum. She looked like a perfectly used slut for him. He had diminished her to just a cum and piss receptacle and Jacinda was willingly accepting her position reveling in servitude to her son.

Jacinda was left panting for oxygen after the vicious attack on her throat by her son. She now coughed violently and took deep breaths trying to recover from the throat assault. Hunter watched as some of his cum dribbled down from his mother's forehead and seeped into her right eye. Jacinda felt the slimy semen drip into her right eye and her vision turned blurry. But worse, her right eye was now burning with the foreign sensation. She closed her eyes and heard the shower turn off. Hunter turned the shower off and said,

Hunter: Wow. You're the best sex slave, Mom. I thought after last night, I'd let you sleep in and give you some rest. But when you got down on your knees to fulfill your morning duty, I was just so turned on.

Jacinda: Thank You, Master. I'm sorry I slept in. I told you I want to make sure you're happy and will do anything to please you honey. And since you woke up before me, I thought I had to make up to you for sleeping in.

Hunter: You make me happy, Mom. All the time.

Jacinda: I'm surprised you didn't finish in my mouth. (She said with her eyes still closed)

Hunter: I just wanted to decorate your beautiful face.

Jacinda chuckled and now opened her left eye to look up at her son.

Hunter: I see you got some in your eye.

Jacinda: Yeah, it's burning a little.

Hunter: Let me wash it off for you.

Jacinda: But you turned the shower off honey.

Hunter aimed his penis at his mother's head and started letting out a steady stream of piss on her head. Jacinda just sat unmoved and accepted her humiliation. He was aiming all over his mother's face. His stream of urine now hit his mother's forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks washing off all the cum from her face, as it slowly dribbled down on her boobs and chest.

Hunter: Open your mouth.

Jacinda complied with her son's order and opened her mouth to feel his warm, pungent urine splashing directly on her soft tongue. She managed to swallow and gulp down as much of her son's pee as she could and could feel his stream easing off. Once Hunter was finished peeing, Jacinda took his dick back in her mouth to suck the last few drops out of his cock and swallowed it.

Jacinda: That was delicious, thank you Master.

Hunter: Really? Do you mean it?

Jacinda: Well, you know how I feel about the pee thing honey. I'm still just trying to like it but I know you like this stuff so I'll gladly be your urinal. But it is nice to get something warm and salty in my tummy early in the morning. I was quite thirsty.

Hunter: I'm glad I could fill your belly with my piss. I intend to fill your belly with a lot more soon.

Jacinda knew what he meant. He had cum deep inside her last night and he had made it clear, he wanted to impregnate her. His own mother! She was still getting her mind around that but loved feeling her son's cum fill her up. To dodge the conversation she tried her best to deflect.

Jacinda: Are you done with your shower honey?

Hunter: Well, I think I am. There's just one last thing left.

Jacinda: And what's that baby?

Jacinda still had her right eye closed. The semen was drying off and it had made her eye sticky and itchy, giving her a burning sensation. She wanted to shower and get it out of her eye as soon as she could, but Hunter wasn't done. She watched with her left eye, as her son turned around and spread his buttcheeks, wide with his hands.

Hunter: Mom, you know, I'm never able to reach this part to clean it well. I think you could help with your tongue.

Jacinda: Hunter!!!?! Really? That's disgusting.

Hunter: Is it any more disgusting than everything you've already done?

Jacinda: I guess not, but honey... I don't know, I might throw up.

Hunter: I already ate your ass haven't I, Mom?

Jacinda: You....ugh you have...but..

Hunter: And did you like it when I ate your ass?

Jacinda: Honey...I..ugh...yes I did. But..but you're nasty. You like this dirty stuff.

Hunter: Did you just call your Master nasty?

Hunter just knew how to manipulate his mother to make her do anything he wanted. He now knew her trigger words. "Slave", "Good Girl" were a few of them. When she protested, he reminded her of her place as his sex slave.

Jacinda: Ugh... I should have caught you watching all that nasty porn a long time ago. I had no idea.

Hunter: If you did, we wouldn't be here Mom. Do you really wish we didn't make love?

Jacinda: No honey, of course not. You know I love you and love everything we do. It's just all new to me. And sometimes, it takes time for me to learn and get used to things. We've only been doing this stuff for over a week.

Hunter: Hmm..Well, as your Master, I command you to eat my ass and give me a rimjob! If you don't you're going to get a worse punishment.

Jacinda knew she had no escape and he wouldn't let her go without having his way. She was his sex slave after all. And it was a part of her duty to follow his command. Despite her complete mental submission to her son as her sex slave, she was still hesitant with certain depraved acts he made her perform. And this was her toughest task as her son's sex slave so far.

Jacinda swallowed her pride and took a gulp, leaning forward towards her son's buttcrack. She first got close to his asshole and could see his dark brown hole. Her nose was now an inch above her son's butthole and she tried to sniff but there was no foul smell, since Hunter had just showered. That gave her some courage and she pulled her tongue out to gently lick around his puckered anus. As soon as he felt his mother's tongue on the sensitive skin around his anal cavity, Hunter moaned and took a deep breath. He couldn't believe his own mother was licking his asshole.

Hunter: Aaahhh that feels so good Mom. Keep going. Yes...Just like that.

Jacinda was now licking her son's asshole like a dog. She licked and licked with a disgusted face and finally tried to insert her tongue in her son's anus. But it was so tight, she couldn't get it in. She was now able to sense a salty, foul taste on her tongue. After a few more rolls of her tongue around his buttcrack and his asshole, Hunter turned around, grabbed his mother by her hair and lifted her up to her feet. He was staring at her with a wide smile as she stared back at him with a confused and disgusted look.

Hunter: You did good. Now take a shower and clean up. We may run out of time for breakfast but I think you already had your breakfast, haven't you Mom?

Hunter walked out of the bathroom leaving his disgusted mother in the bathroom. Jacinda took some mouthwash and gargled to get the taste of her son's asshole out of her mouth. She then took a shower trying to process everything. Her sexual adventure filled day, the early morning shenanigans and rimming her own son. When she began her illicit relationship with her son, she initially thought it would only be about sex, but after surrendering her body to her son as her Master, she had indulged in some extremely humiliating, painful and depraved acts with him. She didn't regret any of it, in fact, she was excited to try new things with him. She had never been so sexually liberated and open before her new relationship with her son had begun.

Jacinda walked out of the bathroom, drying her hair off with a towel, still standing naked. She watched her son puzzled since he was only wearing a bath-robe.

Jacinda: Are we going swimming again honey?

Hunter: No we're not. It's a surprise.

Jacinda: Oh I love your surprises. Some more than others.

Hunter: Well, I think you'll like this one.

He got closer to his mother, and turned her around so she faced the mirror and he gently caressed his fingers and hands all over her sexy exposed back. He pinned his finger on the red spots caused by his brutal flogging on her ass and her back. The feeling of her son's fingers pressing on her bruises made Jacinda hiss and exhale in discomfort.

Jacinda: ssssshhhhh....ahhh

Hunter: Does it hurt?

Jacinda: No it doesn't. Just...stings a little. I can take more honey.

Hunter: Oh I know you can. We're going to the spa. I've booked a couples massage for us both.

Jacinda: Oh baby, that's wonderful. I haven't had one in years.

Hunter: So just put on a bathrobe and slippers. And drink lots of water.

Jacinda: Water?

Hunter: Yeah it's hot out here and you need to be hydrated.

Jacinda loved how much her son cared for her, despite inflicting the pain on her body. He was fire and ice, hot and cold, just the perfect man to keep her excited and on her toes. She could never get bored of him and never feel unloved by him. He was always thinking about her. Ways to have sex with her, use and abuse her body. But also care for her and treat her like a girlfriend.

The mother and son made their way to the spa area on the cruise. They both laid face down on their respective massage beds just a couple of feet away from each other. Two women entered with a couple of towels and a few bottles of various kinds. One of the masseuses looked at Jacinda's naked back and could clearly notice the red streaks of abuse her skin had gone through. She figured this lady was into some kinky shit.

Masseuse: Uhmm...Ma'am if you don't mind me asking...your back has lots of ...

Jacinda: Yeah I know. It's not a big deal. I like it.

Masseuse: Oh...okay. Is it from....(pointing to Hunter)

Jacinda: Mmhmm yes it is and we love it.

Hunter: Actually, this is why I planned this massage. I want you to make her feel better. Give her the best massage you could and make sure her bruises heal faster. Make sure her skin feels fresh.

The masseuse didn't ask many questions and understood the couple had an intense way of love making despite their age difference. She started massaging Jacinda's back while the other masseuse got going on Hunter. They used a variety of different therapeutic oils and scrubs to massage their bodies. There was light spa music playing in the back. This was a very relaxing and rejuvenating experience for both Jacinda and Hunter. Jacinda especially enjoyed the experience, since she had never been pampered or cared for like that before. Her extent of self-care was getting her nails or lashes done. But this was the most cared for she felt by her son.

Jacinda felt so relaxed that she had passed out and slept on the massage table for about 30 minutes. When she woke up, she was still lying prone, face down on the bed. She felt the oil and scrubs still rubbing on her back and legs. Suddenly she felt some fingers slowly tickle her inner thighs and entrance to her love-hole. She didn't move much or show any reaction but now the fingers had clearly penetrated her labia and were tickling and rubbing along her vaginal crack. Jacinda gently spread her legs wider, giving the fingers an easier access into her privates. Now the oily fingers had freely begun sliding in and out of her vagina. The massage had caused her pussy to leak some precum and the oils had seeped through her buttcrack down into her vagina.

The fingers were now gently massaging Jacinda's perineum, between her asshole and her pussy. This was the most remote, sensitive region of her crotch and the masseuse was being liberal with access to this 42 year old MILF's body. Jacinda wondered if Hunter was also getting a happy ending massage and lifted her neck from the warm towel on her face to look to her right and noticed Hunter's massage bed was vacant and her son was missing. Jacinda now panicked and frantically looked around, her son nowhere to be found, while she was being fingered by the masseuse.