Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacinda: mmmhmm...I...ugh like it...

That's all the approval Hunter needed. He knew his sex slave mother was in an uncomfortable position. He looked down to notice the skin around her clit and labia was turning pink. Hunter picked up the cane which had already caused two red stripes across his mother's ass and went around her. He took a couple of rounds before assuming a position to her left.

Hunter: Mom, you remember when I was a kid and you taught me how to count?

Jacinda: hggghh..Yes...honey..argh.

Hunter: It's your turn to count now.

As soon as he said that, Jacinda heard the familiar whip in the air as she felt a sting on her ass. Hunter had just swung a hard whip with the wooden cane on his mother's ass.

Jacinda: aahhhhh One.

He smacked another cane shot roughly around the same area on her ass. He loved watching her ass jiggle and slowly show a line of red.

Jacinda: mhmmhmmm Twooo...

Jacinda could feel the intense burning heat from the two cane whips on her left butt. The stinging sensation was sending currents all over her body. Hunter watched as his mother was bound and suspended in place enjoying the heat emanating from the whips on her butt.

He kept spanking her butt and back for another 18 blows and stopped at 20. Jacinda's ass and back was covered in welts and lines of pink and red. Her once smooth, pristine skin was showing signs of abuse from her son's wooden cane whips. With her body being wet with water, every whip hurt her even more. But throughout the 20 cane whips, she did not give up or use her safe word. Hunter was impressed by his mother's ability to take the pain. He watched as glistening wet juices were flowing down her inner thighs with every impact of the wooden cane on her skin. There were rivers of tears down her face, from under her blindfold.

Hunter then went around his mother's back and watched the red, swollen marks left behind on her flesh. He was proud of his work and more proud of his sex slave mother.

Hunter: And that was your punishment.

Jacinda: Thank you Master.

Hunter placed his hands on the back of his mother's neck, flat on her back and slowly dragged his hands downwards towards her ass. Feeling every contusion and bruise on her tender skin that was broken into. This made Jacinda yell loudly in pain, since every touch on her open wound hurt more as her son's rough hands felt her torn skin. Hunter grabbed both his mother's red striped buttcheeks and squeezed them hard, sending more jerks of pain all across her body. She was wiggling and twisting in agony, barely trying to stay up on her toes, suspended by the dog collar through the ceiling.

Hunter was hard and extremely turned on and he grabbed a battery operated vibrating dildo, came around the front of his mother and inserted it into her vagina from the front. Jacinda felt the vibrator enter her vagina. It was able to penetrate her pussy with ease, given her vagina had already leaked lots of natural lubricant. Hunter turned on the vibrator and instantly Jacinda's body jerked from her hips feeling the vibrations in her pussy. He then got behind her and just as she was getting used to the newest sensation in her vagina with the vibrator, she felt a cold gel fall between her already abused butt cheeks.

Hunter poured some lube in his mother's buttcrack and lubed it well. He then slowly placed his dick at the entrance of her tiny puckered butthole, grabbed his mother's ponytail and pulled her head back towards him, while penetrating her tiny anal cavity with his giant girthy cock. Jacinda's body was being used and abused in every way from head to toe. She was reaching the height of her sensations with every part of her body experiencing pain and pleasure simultaneously. Hunter used his mother's ponytail for leverage and held one hand around her fupa in the front for balance as he was now started fucking his mother anally. He could feel the insides of her rectum all over his dick, while her vaginal walls were vibrating intensely in reaction to the vibrating dildo in her pussy.

Her neck was being forced in every direction, partially hung up by the rope but her hair being pulled in the back by her ponytail. Her nipples were crushed between the clamps and her clit had turned dark red with the intense pinching by the metal clamps. The skin on her back and ass were already on fire, thanks to the caning her son had brutally delivered all over her. Jacinda's eyes were still covered by the blindfold, which Hunter was now undoing from the back. The blindfold fell to the floor but Jacinda's eyes were still closed as she was screaming at the top of her lungs with every thrust into her bowels delivered by her son's huge dick.

Hunter had taken his sex slave mother to the ultimate limits of pain and pleasure. He continued fucking her ass from behind, brutally going in and out of her abused ass. He would occasionally lay a rough spank on her already abused red buttcheeks, sending more shockwaves after shockwaves of pain all over her body. Every pore in Jacinda's skin was now oozing sweat despite the colder temperature. Both her holes were being brutally ravaged by her son. She had never experienced such carnal pleasure and all of her senses felt attacked at the same time.

She kept wailing and screaming in agony and satisfaction as her son continued to brutally violate her anus. Hunter then suddenly stopped and Jacinda felt his penis gradually exit out of her asshole, but her pussy was still vibrating. Hunter wasn't satisfied but he had also reached his peak excitement fucking his mother's ass while she was suspended, bound, whipped, spanked and clamped. Jacinda waited for the next burst of excitement that he was about to unleash on her. She finally opened her eyes to notice her son standing in front of her covered in sweat with his penis in his hand, hard and erect at its maximum length.

Jacinda's eyes wandered around her son's messy hair, to his strong wide shoulders, down to his chiseled chest and faint abs. Her real Master, his penis was her favorite and she loved feeling it in her mouth and vagina. She was still getting used to the assfucking but that day she had thoroughly enjoyed getting sodomized by her son's big dick. Hunter bent down and touched his mother's labia, gently touching and feeling her vaginal lips. With every touch, Jacinda's body shuddered and shivered in excitement. He noticed her skin oozing sweat and showing goosebumps. Hunter inserted his finger in his mother's pussy and pulled the vibrating dildo out.

As soon as the vibrator plopped out of her, Jacinda gave out a heavy sigh of relief. She was breathing heavily and with every deep breath, Hunter watched how her breasts heaved up and down pulling on the chain going from her nipples to her clit. He undid the clamp on her clit and let it hang. Jacinda let out a loud exhausted gasp as she felt the blood in her body flow to the now swollen, red, abused flesh of her outer clit. She thought her punishment was over and her ordeal was complete. As Hunter began to unclasp her dog collar around her neck and untied the belts holding her arms in place above her head.

Jacinda was conflicted and had mixed feelings. As much as she was relieved of the pressure and precarious position she was in, she wanted to continue playing these sexual games with her son. She had become an insatiable pain slut. Her own son, her Master, had taken her to the limits of sexual pain and pleasures, but she was left wanting more. As she was let off the dog collar, she was now able to firmly plant her feet back to the ground and was about to lose balance and fall over but her protector was there to hold her and hugged her flailing body. She still had the metal nipple chain clamped to her nipples but was free of the rest of the bondage.

Hunter held his mother in his arms, until she was able to regain her sense of balance and stood on her feet, still hugging her son. The mother and son, feeling each other's naked, hot, sweaty skin. Jacinda's hair was still in a pony but was roughly ravaged and sticking to the abused wounds on the flesh of her upper back.

Hunter: Are you okay, Mom?

Jacinda: Yes honey. I'm fine. This was...intense.

Hunter: It's not over yet, my slave.

Jacinda: Oh...But honey I already...came I don't know how many times.

Hunter: Did you now? I haven't yet.

Jacinda: How can this pet, slave mommy serve you Master?

Hunter: Good girl. Stay put. I'll be back.

Hunter left his mother in the middle of the basement, which was now a BDSM sex dungeon for their play. He returned momentarily with a bottle of cold water and a bag of ice. He gave the bottle of water to his mother. Jacinda was in need of hydration after the intense ordeal. But she knew it wasn't over yet. She watched curiously as she sipped on the water from the bottle. Hunter approached a desk in the corner, which Jacinda noticed was her former work desk. The same work desk, she had previously worked on for years and her son had fucked her on. She watched closely, as Hunter tore the ice bag open and spread all the ice on top of the desk. Jacinda was very confused and wasn't sure what he was up to.

Hunter: Come here, slave.

Jacinda walked towards her son by the desk. She had drank almost half the bottle of water. Hunter took the bottle of water from her and started drinking it himself, finishing it and tossing the empty bottle behind him. Hunter pulled his mother in his arms and started kissing her lips vigorously. He was tasting his mother's lips and tongue, swapping spit lovingly. Jacinda also willfully gave him her tongue to suck on. The mother and son smooched passionately and wildly. Hunter sucking on his mother's lower lip suddenly introduced his teeth to her gums and roughly bit down on it, causing Jacinda to moan in pain.

She loved getting her tongue and lips bitten by her son. It turned her on more and more. She had already lost count of how many times her pussy had leaked orgasmic juices, but it felt like she was about to cum again, feeling her son's canines bite down deep on her gums and outside her lips. Her sensitive tender skin finally gave through as Hunter had broken into the skin of her gums causing some blood to ooze out of it. He could taste some of her blood as he continued sucking on and exploring her mouth. He was lost in passion and didn't intend to bust her lip open with his wild kisses. He suddenly let her go and looked in his mother's eyes and swollen lip.

Hunter: I think I went a little deep with that bite.

Jacinda: Not deep enough baby. I love tasting blood in my mouth.

Hunter: Are you okay, Mom? You sure?

Jacinda: I birthed you. You came out of me. The blood in your veins is mine. And mine is yours. You own me. Every bit of me, every part of me. Mind, body and soul.

Jacinda was so lost in love for her son and sexual debauchery she immediately pounced back on her son's mouth resuming their wild, rough kissing. Hunter now dragged his hands all over his mother's wounded back which made her break the kiss and shriek in pain. While she was wailing in pain with her mouth open, gasping for breath, Hunter spat directly in her mouth. Jacinda smiled and gladly swallowed her son's spit mixed with her own blood from the inside of her lower lip. Hunter, still sliding his hands and fingers gently across his mother's striped back and ass, spoke,

Hunter: Your back's on fire...

Jacinda: Mmhmm it stings...

Hunter: Maybe we should cool it down....

Before Jacinda could comprehend what he said, Hunter grabbed his mother's hips and lifted her body up like a ragdoll and planted her on the ice covered desk top. Jacinda felt a sizzle all over her back as the cold ice made contact with the scarred skin on her back. The sudden change in temperature caused her eyes to pop open wide and she was now breathing heavier than before. The ice along her bruised back was therapeutic but the sudden difference in sensation sent shivers all over her body. She could feel her pussy throbbing and her vaginal walls vibrating to generate more fluids with whatever energy was left in her.

Hunter gave his mother a couple of minutes to get used to the cold ice on her back. He watched as her breathing gradually subsided and she had a gentle smile on her face with tears still flowing out of her eyes to the side of her face. Jacinda laid flat and lifeless on the ice covered desk. Hunter came forward, grabbed a hold of her limp legs and spread them apart. He held her hips and inserted his fully erect cock in his mother's waiting vagina.

Jacinda's back was now feeling a little better as the skin on her back was getting the much needed icing while her horny vagina was receiving her son's much needed dick. Hunter started fucking his mother hard and fast mercilessly as Jacinda moaned in pleasure feeling every thrust deep in her cunt. Hunter then suddenly grabbed the middle of "Y'-shaped metal chain which was still clamped to his mother's nipples and pulled it off her tits roughly. Right as her body was getting some much needed respite, another jolt of electricity ran across her body, as her nipples were roughly freed off the pinch from the metal clamps.

Jacinda's nipples stood erect and had turned a dark bluish hue with the lack of blood flow. Hunter then grabbed his mother's hard, erect nipples sending more pain all over her. He was using her freshly unpinched nipples to pull and grab for leverage while he continued his onslaught on her already tired and spent cunt. After mercilessly, roughly fucking his mother in her vagina, Hunter finally grabbed her shoulders and thrust inside her deep and began shooting his baby batter straight into her cervix.

Jacinda could feel the warmth of her son's semen collect inside her vagina as Hunter grunted over her nude body. Hunter came and came shooting ropes of cum in the depths of his own mother's vagina eventually falling on top of her.

Both mother and son were extremely tired and spent after their first brutal BDSM session in their new sex dungeon. Jacinda laid lifeless on the ice which had almost melted off now. While her son laid on top of her sweaty torso. With the weight of her son on top of her Jacinda was sandwiched between him and the ice-laden desktop. She had orgasmed so many times she had lost count. But she knew her son had cum deep inside her vagina. She could still feel her son's penis inside her, slowly losing its maximum strength going flaccid. Hunter laid on his mother's nude skin with his mouth on her left breast. He gently opened his mouth to lick and taste her sweaty skin around her nipples. As his tongue swirled around his mother's breast, Jacinda spoke.

Jacinda: Hunter, Thank You Master. I love you baby. Thank you for giving me all these new experiences and sensations that I didn't know existed.

Hunter was so tired he just moaned in pleasure tasting his mother's sweaty skin. He eventually got off her and watched her smile back at him as she laid limp on the desk. The ice between her and the desktop had melted and a puddle of water collected on the newly installed rubber mat under their feet. Hunter stood in front of his mother and observed her vagina which was leaking some of his thick cum. He took his fingers, collected some of the cum in his hand and rubbed it on his mother's face, which she tried to lick off his hands.

He then pulled her off the desk, and laid her flat on the floor in the puddle of water, prone and face down. Jacinda laid flat on the rubber mat with a satisfied look on her face, sporting a smile. She suddenly felt a familiar pungent stench in the air and warm stream of water touch her now cold, bruised back. She turned her head back to look at her son and saw him pissing on her back. Hunter held his dick and urinated all over his mother from her head to her neck, her striped back and ass. He had only peed on her for a few seconds when he suddenly stopped. Jacinda thought he had finished pissing quicker than usual. Curiously she turned her head around to watch him walk towards her with a rubber funnel.

Hunter spread his mother's buttcheeks, and inserted the pointed end of the funnel in her asshole. Jacinda laid lifeless while her son performed these experiments with her like she was a guinea pig. She felt the pointy end of the funnel go in her anus. Hunter stood back over his mother and resumed his pissing, this time aiming directly at the mouth of the funnel. The funnel allowed the piss to collect and directly seep into his mother's anus.

Jacinda felt like she was getting an enema as her son's warm urine now directly entered her bowels through her anus. Once again, he had given a foreign sensation she never knew existed. She was impressed at her Master's creativity and kinky interests with her. She was a willing sex slave and human toilet for her son. Hunter was finally done peeing and waited until all his piss had passed through the funnel in his mother's asshole. He then pulled the funnel out, grabbed his mother by her hair, pulled her up to make her stand up and inserted the pointy end of the funnel in her mouth.

Jacinda could now taste the inside of her own rectum along with her son's piss in her mouth. Once he was satisfied with the humiliation and degradation of his sex slave mother, he kissed her flush on her face, thus tasting his own piss and her asshole through her tongue. He sucked a bit more on her already bruised lip to reopen the flow of blood.

Hunter: Let's go take a shower.

Jacinda: Yes, Master.

Her ordeal was over. Hunter had taken his mother to the depths of depravity in their new sex dungeon. They had lost track of time and realized it was now 3 in the afternoon. They had been fucking and playing in the dungeon for hours. They were both tired and exhausted and rested in Jacinda's jacuzzi tub to rejuvenate. Jacinda would need a few days for the bruises on her back to heal. But she was beyond satisfied and fulfilled with the pain and pleasure unloaded on her by her son.

The mother and son, now engaged to be married, had engaged in some extremely brutal BDSM play. And this was just the beginning. Hunter emptied his balls deep in his mother's vagina. He wanted to impregnate her. And had fucked her numerous times over the last few weeks each time, finishing deep inside her. With only a few more weeks before they moved to Jacksonville for Hunter's college, we'll find out what depths of depravity the mother and son would further explore together.

...to be continued.

___________