Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacinda continued making appearances to her fundraisers and charities as the pure, pious, traditional, classy woman that she had been all her life. She carried herself with vitality and glamor, only to be roughly ruined in bed performing raunchy and vulgar acts with her son. On the outside, socially, Hunter and Jacinda were still just a teenage boy going to college and a middle aged woman who handled all her responsibilities perfectly. But in the house, the mother and son were a loving couple and master-slave.

Jacinda's sexual depravity explored new avenues and she had breached the limits she previously had. Her son would often rip his mother's panties off and start fucking her anywhere in the house, any time. He would often roughly spank his mother's ass and loved watching it jiggle as it turned red. He would eat her pussy out while she was working or on a zoom call with her clients. Hunter took his mother anytime he wanted and she was the perfect, submissive, obedient, painslut for her son. Jacinda loved the new found sexual revolution her son had brought in her life. She felt proud to be a worthless sex toy for his pleasure and use. Everytime he made her try and do something she wasn't fond of or had concerns, her own voice in her head from years ago rang "I'll breathe, I'll live for my son alone. My Son, Hunter."

It was Jacinda's lifelong ambition and drive to make sure she made her son happy and fulfilled his every wish. Knowing his mother's servitude to him, Hunter decided to make the most of the rest of the summer, before moving to Jacksonville that fall. He had emptied Jacinda's basement office and shifted it to his bedroom, since they were sleeping together in Jacinda's master bedroom anyway. Jacinda liked having her new temporary office in her son's bedroom. She would now work out of the same spot where she had first caught a glimpse of her son masturbating to extremely brutal BDSM porn. Little did she know, that spark would lead to the intense fire within her and she would end up performing those explicit acts and much more with him.

What was formerly Jacinda's office in their basement, had now turned into a special project for Hunter. While Jacinda worked from her son's bedroom, Hunter would go shopping and buy elaborate items that he had kept hidden from his mother. He had changed the locks on the door of the basement and only he had the keys to it. Jacinda couldn't see what was happening to her former office, but knew Hunter was up to something. The curiosity was driving her crazy and she had tried to open the basement door multiple times, but failed.

____________________

It was now late July. More than a month after they had returned from their cruise trip. They were settling down into the transition to Jacksonville which was supposed to be the first week of September. One Saturday, after his morning blowjob, while they were eating breakfast at the dining table, Hunter spoke...

Hunter: Mom.. got any plans for the weekend?

Jacinda: No honey..just going to spend time with my handsome fiance. (she said with a wink and smirk)

Hunter: mmm Good. (Chewing on his toast with a mouthful) Well, I have very special plans for us. I have a surprise for you.

Jacinda: Oooh what is it honey?

Hunter: I know you've been dying to know what I've been working on in the basement. What used to be your office...

Jacinda: Yes. It's very confusing haha.

Hunter: Well, make sure you eat enough and you're going to find out today.

Jacinda: Really! Ok I'm excited baby.

Once breakfast was done, Jacinda stood by Hunter waiting for him to show her what he had done with the basement.

Hunter: Stay here by the dining table. I'll be back

Hunter went up to their bedroom and picked out the black shiny belt from Jacinda's silk robe. The same one that had sparked his curiosity in her closet all those weeks back, which led to the beginning of their taboo relationship. He returned back to his mother and stood behind her. Jacinda was wearing a red silk robe. She had a wide smile on her face. The curiosity and uncertainty always turned her on. And as Hunter stood behind her, her heart started beating faster and heavier. Hunter covered his mother's eyes with the silky belt and tied it behind her head. It was now a makeshift blindfold. This excited Jacinda even more. He then held her hand and led her to the door of the basement.

Jacinda's heartbeat was skyrocketing in anticipation. She had a feeling he was up to something naughty and she couldn't wait to try and find out what it was. As they stood in front of the door, she could hear Hunter rustling through the keys as he unlocked the door and she heard the door creek open to a cold breeze blowing out of the basement. She was confused as to why the basement was so cold, maybe Hunter had set the air condition temperature low.

Ever since Hunter had watched all the extreme BDSM porn during his formative years, he wanted to partake in the acts he watched. That was the day he had the opportunity to fulfill his desires. He never had a girlfriend, but now had a fiance, his own mother who loved him dearly and was a willing and eager sex slave to him. He had already put his mother through extremely brutal and rough, physical sex and filthy acts with him. But now he wanted to take it to the next level and test her limits. He had planned this since they returned from the cruise and that Saturday morning, his plan was set in motion.

Hunter positioned his mother to the entrance of what used to be her office at one point for the last 18 years. He then untied the blindfold from her eyes. As Jacinda's eyes were adjusting to the new visual in front of her, her mouth was left agape. Her eyes popped out of her skull as she walked in and looked around. The basement was completely transformed and had no signs of her former office.

When she entered, to her right was a steel dog cage. The entire floor was covered in a rubber sheet. To the left was a leg spreader obedience chair. Next to the cage on the right was an Extreme Punishment Bench. There was a massage table on the opposite side. In the center of the room there was a sex swing and a few hanging ropes and belts from the ceiling. In the back wall, there was a Saint Andrew's Cross nailed to the wall. And in the corner was a 'Dore alley Dungeon Bed'. On the other corner Jacinda noticed a 'Medieval dungeon wood stockade'. Her former office and their house basement was turned into a BDSM Sex Dungeon by her son.

After observing every item in the room, she turned around to face her son. As soon as she was about to speak, Hunter placed a dog collar around his mother's neck with a leash attached to it. He fastened the collar tightly around her neck so it sat snug. Any head movement would mean Jacinda's tender, soft skin around her neck would get scratched to the harsh material of the collar. Her head was set in place and if she looked down it almost choked her. She understood the games had begun.

Hunter then undid the belt from his mother's red silk robe and rolled it up in a ball, then shoved it in her mouth. He then used the black silk belt and tied it over her mouth, fastening it behind her head. She now had a makeshift gag in her mouth tightly snug, again reminding her of the time he had done something similar (Ch 3). Now that her robe had come undone, Jacinda's beautiful torso was on display and her vagina was in overdrive with anticipation. The cold temperature in the dungeon was also turning her on and she had goosebumps on her skin.

Hunter: Mom, you know your safe word?

Jacinda nodded in affirmation, since she couldn't speak with her mouth stuffed.

Hunter: You won't be able to say it. But if you need me to stop, just tap three times, understood?

Jacinda: Mmhmmm..(Nodding her head in affirmation)

Hunter: This is your new office. Our play room. You see all these toys mom, they're for my pet. But these are not toys, they're just accessories. You are the toy. My sex slave.

Jacinda had a smirk on her face listening to her son talk dirty to her.

Hunter: And I'm going to play with my toy today.

Hunter then pulled on the leash attached to his mother's dog collar and gestured her to get down on her hands and knees on all fours. Jacinda did as told and got on all fours. Hunter then pulled the leash and walked his mother like a dog around the dungeon on the black rubber floor. He took her to each corner and made her observe all the instruments in the room, eventually stopping by the tiny cage. He opened the door to the cage.

Hunter: This is your new home, slave.

Jacinda looked scared. She wanted to protest but had a lot of questions in her mind. How was she going to fit in the cage? And what did he mean by her new home? The cage was barely 4 feet wide and 3 feet tall. Jacinda looked up at her son with concern, when she suddenly heard a loud whip across the air. It took her a couple of seconds to register that she was just given a harsh whip by a wooden cane on her ass. As soon as the cane made contact with the tender, soft skin on her buttcheeks, it left a bright red stripe across her right butt. Jacinda instantly squealed in agony as the pain from the brutal whip rang throughout her body.

Hunter: Come on now, get in.

Jacinda somehow tried to wiggle and enter the steel cage through the tiny door, her wide hips were still outside as her torso went in the cage. She tried to wiggle and get her butt in too and felt another loud whip belt across her ass. This time it hurt more than the last caning. Two visible red marks now decorated the milf's ass as she bellowed in agony and roughly reached inside the cage to escape her son's brutal whipping. Once in the cage she tried to rotate her body and turned around to watch, as Hunter locked the cage with a special set of keys from the outside. There was no way to escape that tiny cage. Jacinda was locked in it like an animal.

Jacinda was still half covered in the red robe, but her mouth was gagged and shut with the silk belts. She watched with curiosity, as Hunter walked to the entrance of the basement, looked back at his mother with a smile and winked.

Hunter: Make yourself comfortable. I'll be back Mom.

Jacinda watched as Hunter turned the lights off and exited the room. Locking the door behind him. She was physically, literally trapped in a small steel cage, in her cold basement which was now her son, her Master's sex dungeon. There was nowhere for her to go and nothing for her to do. She was lost in thought but also enjoyed the humiliation and degradation her son had inflicted upon her. Her butt was on fire as she felt the intense stinging from the two hard cane whips she had just endured.

She waited anxiously for Hunter to return. She felt safe in his presence and sitting alone in the claustrophobic steel cage, in the dark with a collar around her neck and her mouth stuffed with the silk belt made her uneasy. Jacinda couldn't wait for Hunter to return. She was literally yearning for him. She tried to shout and call for him but it was futile since her mouth was still stuffed shut with the belt from her robe. Hunter left his mother in that position for an hour. Every minute felt like a day to Jacinda. She hadn't imagined when she woke up that morning she would be in that position.

Hunter was testing the limits of his sex slave mother and she was enduring the pain and humiliation with great difficulty. After an hour, he returned. Jacinda heard the door to the basement unlock and crack open with a beam of light illuminating her dark surroundings. It was still quite dark and she watched a silhouette of her tall, handsome son walk towards her with some kind of bag in his hand. As he got closer she watched as he raised the bag up above her cage.

Much to Jacinda's surprise the thing her son was holding wasn't a bag. It was a bucket of water. Hunter emptied the bucket full of water over the cage completely drenching his sex slave mother in the cage. It was already cold in the basement and Jacinda was shocked at the sudden sting she felt from the water flowing all over her body. The water wasn't cold but getting drenched in water in a cold room made the sensation even more intense. Jacinda's skin once again showed goosebumps as she looked up at her son with her mouth tied shut and a dog collar around her neck.

Hunter: Now my pet mommy is all clean. Are you ready to come out of your cage my dear slave?

Jacinda nodded her head hastily. She was desperate to free herself from the tiny little cage. She had been held captive in that uncomfortable position in the cold basement for over an hour. Hunter unlocked the cage and turned on the lights in the basement. He then tugged on the leash and pulled at it, forcing Jacinda to crawl out of the cage. Her red silk robe was also now completely wet. Hunter walked his mother with the leash towards the center of the room like a dog. And paused. He then pulled the leash up to lift his mother up from the floor and had her stand in front of him.

He watched as her skin showed goosebumps and her beautiful face showed signs of anxiety and fear. He found this look on his mother's face so sexy and arousing. He was now sporting a boner. Jacinda was now shivering a little which he noticed. He didn't want her to get sick so he walked to the thermostat and raised the temperature. Jacinda watched as her handsome hunk of a son walked towards her in nothing but his gym shorts. He then undid the silk belt behind her head and removed the other black silk belt from her mouth. Jacinda breathed a huge sigh of relief. With no obstacles in or around her mouth, she was now able to breathe and speak.

Hunter: Do you trust me Mom?

Jacinda: Of course Master!

Hunter: Who are you to me?

Jacinda: I'm your sex slave mother, Master.

Hunter slapped his mother hard, on her left cheek which made her head turn to the right and her wet hair stuck to her face. The sudden impact of Hunter's hand on his mother's smooth, wet cheeks made a splash. Jacinda loved getting slapped by her Master, but she wondered why she deserved it. Did she miss something?

Jacinda: I'm your....lover?

Hunter slapped her again, this time harder than the first and on her right cheek with his left hand. Jacinda realized maybe her Master was still not satisfied with her answer.

Jacinda: I'm....I'm...your...I..I don't know Master.

Hunter roughly grabbed a hold of his mother's hair at the top of her head and twisted her head to the left, jerking and twisting her body towards him.

Hunter: You aren't wrong Mom. You're my lover. You're my sex slave. But did you forget? You're my fiance now too?

Jacinda: Yes...I'm sorry..I'm your fiance.

Hunter continued holding his mother's hair in his left hand and repeatedly slapped his mother's right cheek lightly.

Hunter: Too late my soon to be wifey...You deserve a punishment for forgetting your new role in your son's life. Do you deserve to be punished mom?

Jacinda: ughh...arhh..Yes, Yes honey. Please punish your fiance. Your soon to be wife.

Hunter: And how do you think you should be punished?

Jacinda: uhm....I..I don't...oh..You could use some of the things in this room Master.

Hunter: You're getting smarter my slave. We'll definitely use some of these items, but today, you're going to be more than just my lover, my sex slave mother and my fiance. You're going to be my pet. My bitch. Just a piece of meat with holes for your son to use. What are you, mother?

Jacinda: I'm...I'm your bitch. I'm your sex slave. Your slut. You can use me however you want, Master. I'm your pet. I'm just a worthless piece of meat for your pleasure baby...

Hunter was getting immensely turned on by his mother's submission. He had once again managed to get his mother to that kinky, submissive, painslut mode. As much as the mother and son loved each other, their physical language was rough and intense, complementing each other perfectly. Jacinda wanted pain from her Master and he was more than willing to give it to her. The power and dominance over his partner turned him on more and more.

Hunter let his mother's hair go and grabbed a hold of her left hand, cuffed it and tied it to a belt hanging from a nail in the ceiling. He did the same with her right. Jacinda's hands were now tied up to the belts from the ceiling. She still stood on the floor and her body made a 'Y' in front of her son.

Hunter: Spread your legs wide.

Jacinda obliged and spread her legs, meaning she was now standing in an 'X' position. Hunter walked around behind her. Jacinda's head turned trying to focus on her son. She watched anxiously as he walked behind her, out of her sight. Hunter then stood behind his mother and roughly tore her red silk robe off her body. Jacinda now stood naked in the middle of the room with her hands tied wide to the ceiling. She heard him rustling through some items in a bag in the corner and heard him walk closer to her again, still standing behind her.

Hunter tied a blindfold on his mother from behind her head. He then grabbed her wet hair in a bunch and tied them together in a ponytail. Jacinda stood there in anticipation as her son had his way with her body. The blindfold made her curiosity pique higher as she couldn't see what he was about to. This fear and anxiety of the unknown was the secret to her love juices. Her libido was on fire and she was getting extremely horny. She was literally being treated like a sex doll, a piece of meat by her son, as he continued having his way with her. He owned his mother completely.

Jacinda had a smile on her face with how turned on she was, when she suddenly felt a cold piece of metal pinching down her nipples. Hunter had clasped both his mother's nipples with a nipple clamp. This was a Y-shaped Chain-Clit-Nipple-Clamps. The metal chain dangled down to Jacinda's fupa as she felt the cold metal on her wet tummy. Hunter pulled the chain lower, which made his mother's clasped nipple pull lower with pressure, making her moan with pain. He then used the clip at the bottom of the chain to pinch just above his mother's clitoris. As soon as Jacinda felt her tender, soft clit get pinched mercilessly by the unforgiving hard metal clip, she let out a loud shriek. This was painful, but also pleasurable for the hot milf.

Hunter smiled as he heard his mother's screams in agony. He was aware the metal clip that now sat tightly snug on her outer clitoris was painful but she enjoyed it. Now Jacinda's nipples and clit were clamped tight. And she had the dog collar around her neck. Hunter slowly got behind his mother and lifted the leash up high then tied it to the hook in the ceiling. He then pulled the leash like a pulley which made the collar around Jacinda's neck lift her entire body up towards the ceiling. After a few more pulls Jacinda was literally hanging by her neck, suffocating her in the process. Her toes barely touched the rubber mat on the floor and she was now making squeaky sounds from her mouth. The hard leather from her collar scratched and itched the bottom of her jaw and upper neck as she was almost suspended by the ceiling. She kept wiggling and shifting her toes which were barely touching the floor to find balance and not hang by the collar like a noose.

Hunter was satisfied with her position and locked the leash in that position. He observed his work as his mother was now struggling to balance herself on her toes, with her hands tied up high to her sides and her leash almost acting like a noose suspending her from the ceiling, while her nipples and clit were clamped and connected by a silver chain.

Hunter: How does it feel mom?

Jacinda: (Barely able to speak with her collar tightly choking her neck) argh..it feels...ugh...good..arrghhh.I....can't breath..

Hunter: You know you can use your safe word anytime, right?