Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacinda: Uhmm..Excuse me, where's my so...I mean my partner...have you seen him?

Hunter: I'm right here Mom.

Turns out Hunter was the one massaging and fingering his mother instead of the masseuse. Hunter had paid some cash tips to masseuses to leave the room and give them some privacy when Jacinda was napping. Jacinda now felt safe again and smiled knowing it was her son who was playing with her vagina. She was now relieved and let her son do what he wanted to with her body again. Hunter used some more oils and began finger fucking his mother, inserting two, then three fingers in her vagina. With each thrust Jacinda's vaginal walls were leaking more and more sexual liquids. Hunter eventually tried to insert four of his fingers in his mother's tiny vagina. The lubrication from the oil and her pussy juices was making it easier for his fingers to slide in and out of her.

Jacinda was thoroughly enjoying getting finger fucked by her son on the massage table with her body covered in therapeutic oils. She was in a sensual arousal like never before. Unlike his usual hardcore BDSM fuck sessions, this one was more soft, peaceful and therapeutic. Little did she know, Hunter was about to change the mood from tranquil to wild again.

Seeing how the lubrication was making it easy to violate his birthplace, Hunter got bolder and tried to shove all four of his fingers and thumb in his mother's small vagina. Somehow despite her vaginal muscles stretching beyond her expectations, Jacinda didn't feel much pain. Maybe it was the soothing oil or the gentle massage which was easing her pain. Hunter took advantage of his mother's lack of reaction and noticed how she was enjoying the rough violation of her cunt. He now shoved his entire fist in her vagina.

This time Jacinda could feel the widening of her tiny entrance and her eyes popped huge. It still didn't hurt as bad, it was just another unique sensation and slightly uncomfortable. Hunter thought this was the same tiny canal he had emerged out of as an infant, so there was definitely scope to widen this little hole. He was now fucking his mother's cunt vigorougly with his entire hand going in and out. After a few movements when he noticed Jacinda's toes wiggling and legs shivering, he realized she was getting close to an orgasm. Taking it to the next level once he was palm deep in his mother's pussy, Hunter curled up his fingers in her vagina and rotated it around feeling the soft tissues inside her.

He then tried to push his hand in deeper and deeper as much as he could and with each push, Jacinda's moans turned into groans and grunts. She could now feel her once pristine tiny vagina being violated by her son's fist. Hunter thrust his fist in deeper and now had his knuckles, closed fist and entire hand wrist deep lodged inside his mother's pussy. Jacinda could feel his ball-like hand go in and out of her cunt. Hunter watched as his mother's pussy had opened up like never before and he kept vigorously fucking her with his fist, occasionally opening his palm up when inside her to feel the inner organs with his fingers. Every thrust of his fist rubbed his rough knuckles with his mother's clitoris turning her on even more.

Jacinda was reaching her breaking point and after Hunter had fisted her for a good 10 minutes, she finally let out a loud shriek with her fingers naturally reaching her clit, under her vaginal mound. She finally reached her climax and Hunter could feel the warmth and moisture inside his mother's vagina. He left his hand in there until she stopped convulsing and slowly took his fist out of her. Jacinda had a satisfied look on her face and a gentle smile. She looked thoroughly content and fulfilled. It was around noon and she had another orgasm. Jacinda had lost count how many times her son had made her finish in the last 12 hours itself.

Before they even began their incestuous relationship, Jacinda's vagina had not seen any action for around 17 years. The only penetration of her tiny pussy was when she used her vibrators and dildos which were nowhere close to the real thing. Now her son had fucked her pussy many times over the last 9 days and this was the biggest thing he had inserted his entire fist in his birthplace. Jacinda looked up at her son, covered in fragrant oil with his dick hard. She couldn't imagine how he stayed that hard despite cumming on her face just a couple of hours back.

She was happy knowing the fact that he would only get horny with her and she was the reason for his arousal. She loved the fact that he used her as his sex toy and sex slave. It meant she was the sole recipient of his attention and love. It made her proud knowing that for her son, she was the only woman in his life. Hunter couldn't get enough of his mother. He loved playing with her body and her mind. Her complete submission to him felt like a compliment to him. Before her, his lack of confidence meant no woman wanted to be with him. And now he had the perfect sex slave to do anything he pleased at his disposal 24 hours a day. To Jacinda, the fact that her 18 year old son wanted her day and night, all the time was a huge compliment. She was always pessimistic and reserved. Now he had awakened her pent up libido and her natural character of being a painslut.

After fisting his mother's vagina, Hunter flipped her over and helped her off the massage bed. Jacinda's legs were still shivering as an after effect of her intense orgasm. Hunter led his naked, oiled up mother to a room within the spa. Her body was glistening with the therapeutic fragrant oil all over her. Hunter also had the same oil on his own body. Their skin was shining in the light creeping in through the glass window facing the ocean. Once they entered the dimly lit room, Jacinda realized it was a steam bath. The temperature there was really hot and there was hot water vapor all around.

Hunter and Jacinda sat in the steaming hot room relaxing for a while. The oil all over their body with the hot steam was opening up the pores of their bodies. After spending 15 minutes in the steam room, they were notified by the masseuses that their time had come to an end. They were led to a shower room where they washed each other out.

____________________

Jacinda and Hunter put on their robes again and started walking back towards their suite. Once they were back in their suite, they rested on the balcony under the hot Florida sun. It was afternoon and they were starving. They had skipped breakfast since they woke up late. And after their relaxing massage and spa treatment, they were getting ready to head to the dining hall for lunch. As they were getting dressed,

Jacinda: Honey, that was so beautiful. I've never felt so relaxed. It was so calming.

Hunter: I'm glad you liked it. I had it planned all along but I figured you'd need it especially after last night.

Jacinda: Oh Hunter, I love how you take care of me. Are you always going to be this way?

Hunter: I don't know, I might have to get more protective of you when you're pregnant with our child.

Jacinda: Hunter, noooo....

Hunter: What do you mean No? I've finished in you, haven't I?

Jacinda: Yes honey you have but...I don't know about the baby thing. I'm still your mother.

Hunter: I know. And you're my woman. My girlfriend. My lover. It's only fair that we create a unique symbol of our love.

Jacinda: Oh honey when you put it like that....Ugh You're just....so persuasive. I still need time to think about it Hunter. I know we haven't been careful but maybe we should.

Hunter: On the contrary. I plan on inseminating your womb as much as I can. I want to see this little tummy of yours grow with our child Mom.

Jacinda: Hunter....it's just so weird. I'm your mother, do you know what people would say?

Hunter: I don't care about people. I love you and you love me, don't you?

Jacinda: Of course I do baby. You know that, more than anything, more than my own life, I love you so much.

Hunter: Well then you think about it. But I've made up my mind. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and you'll be the mother of my children.

Jacinda had nothing more to say. She was overwhelmed with the love and emotion showered on her by her son. But she was still conflicted about having his child. What mother has sex with her own son? What mother has a child with her own son? How would this relationship be? Would she be the child's mother or grandmother? Would Hunter be the father of this child and the brother? It was all messed up and she knew it.

Deep in her soul, she knew she wanted to do everything Hunter insisted, including having a child with her. But she was afraid of the consequences. Especially having a child at her age could come with physical risks. Moreover, the societal implications and questions. How did Jacinda have a child after getting a divorce? Who is the father of the child? At that point, it would be impossible to hide her incestuous relationship with her son.

____________________

After lunch, Jacinda and Hunter walked around the cruise, exploring some more. It was day 2 of their cruise and they were scheduled to make their first stop on a tiny island in the bahamas. Once they got off the cruise, Jacinda and Hunter explored the small seaside town. Jacinda was excited to explore the beachside and boardwalk. She was wearing a 'Fashion Floral Print Ruffle Hem Mini Dress' from beachsisi and looked stunning with a necklace and pendant. She walked with her arms locked in with her lover, her son, Hunter. Hunter sported a floral shirt with the top two buttons open and a pair of beach shorts.

Once they returned back on the cruise, Hunter had special plans for Jacinda. He dressed up formally and asked Jacinda to wear a formal cocktail dress. Jacinda obliged and put on a sexy dark red "Mae Mini Dress" in wine color from Baby Boo Fashion. She looked absolutely stunning. Hunter took his mother to the top floor open terrace at the back of the cruise. It was now around 8pm in the evening. The sun had just set leaving behind a dark pink and maroon gradient in the distant horizon, matching Jacinda's dress.

As Jacinda approached their table, she realized theirs was the only table set on the open terrace of the cruise with not many people around. Their small round table was decorated with a candle light and a vase with a rose and a bottle of wine. Hunter walked his mother to her seat and pulled the chair out for her like a chivalrous gentleman. This was quite in contrast with the dominant disdain he treated her with the night before and that morning, when he would use his gorgeous mother as his sex slave. Tonight, Jacinda got to experience the suave, classy gentleman she had raised him to be. Once she sat down on her chair, Hunter took his seat across from his mother.

He stared deep into her beautiful eyes, with her dark brunette hair flowing in the wind over the nude smooth skin of her shoulders. Her stark red lips matched the dark red wine colored dress she was wearing. He noticed how the ends of her hair had curls to them. She had a thin silver necklace on with a heart pendant. The almost modest neckline of the dress showed enough of her breasts for his eyes to wander and she obviously wasn't wearing a bra. Hunter had a gentle smile on his face as his eyes devoured the pure, natural beauty sitting in front of him. This gorgeous milf was none other than the woman who had birthed him, Jacinda.

Jacinda watched with a smirk as her son was enamored by her beauty, almost lost in a trance. Which was broken by the server who helped pour a glass of wine for Jacinda. Hunter then asked the server to pour him some too. Jacinda looked at her son with a surprise. He never drank and despised drinking alcohol. Hunter waited until the server left the vicinity and they had some privacy. He raised his glass of red wine to his mother, who raised her and as their glasses clinked, the eighteen year old spoke.

Hunter: Mom, this is my first sip of alcohol and I wanted it to be special with a special lady. My Mother, Jacinda.

Jacinda just smiled and nodded as they both took a sip of their respective drinks. Hunter made a strange face after tasting his first drink of alcohol, clearly not enjoying the bitter taste of the red wine. This made Jacinda chuckle.

Jacinda: Didn't like it?

Hunter: No. It's not the same as tasting it off your tongue and lips.

Jacinda: Ooooh Hunter.... How do you do this?

Hunter: Do what?

Jacinda: Just....your words. Your eyes, everything about you. It's just so sexual in nature. You turn me on so much.

Hunter: Well Mom, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. My love for you is more than just about sex.

Jacinda looked into her son's eyes with a smile as he continued...

Hunter: Mom, you already know this, I love you more than anything or anyone in the world. And over this last week and more, since we reinvigorated our relationship and committed these grave taboo sins, I just feel like I want to be with you forever and ever. I know you still have your doubts of how our relationship will continue. But I have no doubts and am sure the only woman I want to live with forever, is my mother, my lover, my sex slave, you.

Jacinda: Oh honey...(With tears in her eyes)

Hunter: Mom, I know what we have is not normal. It's unheard of. But it feels so natural, like we're meant to be and I don't ever want it to stop, do you?

Jacinda: No baby, of course not.

Hunter: Good. I know you've thought about this, and so have I. I'm going to college soon, I'll meet other girls, but my heart belongs to you. There are plenty of pretty girls here too, but I just don't feel like looking at any of them. To me, you are the most beautiful woman in the world.

Jacinda: Hunter....(The tears of joy now slowly flowing down her cheeks)

Hunter: I'm not reassuring you, I'm claiming you. I'm announcing 'us' to the world. I want nothing but you. And I want our love to flourish forever. I want us to take this to the next level. I want to have a baby with you.

Jacinda: Honey please.... We've talked about this... I...I..

Hunter: I know Mom. I know you're not sure. But I have something that may help you make your mind up.

Hunter suddenly got up out of his chair. Pulled a little box out of his pants. Took a couple of steps close to his mother and got down on knee. He opened the box which had a shiny diamond ring in it.

Hunter: Jacinda Marie Johnson, I, your son, Hunter Johnson, am asking you for your hand. Now and forever. Will you marry me? Mother?

Jacinda was absolutely speechless. Her jaw had literally dropped to the floor and her eyes were crying tears of joy. She was confused, conflicted, yet so sure. She knew she wanted him. She saw how much he loved him. Her own son. Her own 18 year old son, was down on his knee, in the middle of the ocean, in the twilight of the dusk proposing to his own mother to be his wife. Jacinda knew her answer in her heart. Her mind was the obstacle. She took her sweet time to process the emotions inside her. Hunter stood still on his knee with the diamond ring in his hand awaiting his mother's response. It had been a couple of minutes. And she finally spoke

Jacinda: Yes! Yes, honey. Yes Hunter I will. I love you. I love you so much.

Hunter had the happiest smile on his face as he gently placed the ring in his mother's right hand ring finger. The big white diamond stone sparkled in the darkness of the evening. It now represented the love of this son and his mother. They were no longer just mother-son. They were no longer just a couple. They were no longer only master-slave. They were now engaged to be married.

Jacinda had accepted her son's proposal to marry her. She was convinced with his reasoning. She wanted nothing but to be with him. Now it all made sense to her why he wanted her to file for divorce from his father. He wanted her all to himself. Every bit of her to claim as his own. She had already surrendered her body to her son. He already had her heart. Now she wanted to mentally be claimed by her son, her lover and soon to be her new husband. Hunter was beyond overjoyed. He had claimed his mother and added another chapter to their taboo incestuous relationship. His mother was now his fiance. And he was going to marry the woman who had given birth to him.

For Hunter, he wanted nothing more than to be with his mother forever, as his lover, as his sex slave. The same womb he came out of, was now going to be the cum receptacle for his seed. He was going to reuse his own mother's womb to further his bloodline. Her tight, small vagina, out of which he emerged 18 years and six months earlier, the one he had mercilessly eaten, bitten, devoured and fucked, the one he had just fisted a few hours back, was going to be the home for his penis. His own mother was soon to be his wife.

__________________

Hunter and Jacinda hugged and kissed for a long time. They had a wonderfully romantic dinner that night. They had more passionate sex that night. Throughout the week on their cruise, Jacinda and Hunter explored the deepest depths of sexual depravity with each other. The mother and son had indulged in slow, sensual, passionate lovemaking while also wild, rough, brutal, painful, BDSM sex. The cruise was filled with fun experiences and adventures. It was like a honeymoon for them as they explored the ocean and each other's bodies.

On the 7th day of the cruise, upon returning back ashore in Jacksonville. Hunter and Jacinda stayed at a hotel for another day and fucked some more. They had a task at hand though, and that was to explore Hunter's new college campus and find an apartment for Jacinda to move into with her son. They finally found a small house with two bedrooms that was only a mile away from the university building Hunter was going to have classes at. It was a single floored house, with a small fenced front yard and a few houses surrounding it. The backyard was rather large, which was one of their requirements considering their dogs would need a place to play. The backyard had tall fencing and was surrounded by trees and plants blocking the view from the outside.

Inside the house, as they entered there was a living room to the right with a fireplace which led into the doorway to the master bedroom. On the opposite side was a small kitchen and dining area overlooking the window to the front street. Next to the primary bedroom was the secondary smaller bedroom and a den attached next to it for storage. The house was small and cozy just what Hunter wanted. It was going to be the residence for him and his mother, his now fiance. Jacinda wrote a cheque to outright buy the house and they had finished the paperwork and formalities before getting back on the flight home.

____________________

Once home, Jacinda and Hunter spent the next couple of weeks shopping, packing and preparing for their move to Jacksonville. They continued merrily having sex multiple times a day and night. Jacinda was the ideal sex slave and pain slut to her Master and would wake him up every morning with a blowjob. Sometimes, she would have to drink his piss first thing in the morning. Having tasted her son's urine over and over again, she was getting used to her place as his cum and piss receptacle. In a matter of weeks, Jacinda had become her son's lover, sex slave, human toilet and fiance. But above all she was still his mother. At least to the rest of the world.

Their trusted family confidant and attorney Mr. Gomez would occasionally visit the mother and son to help with the move and any official paperwork. He was soon going to retire and wished nothing but the best for the mother and son. He had no idea the family he had served all these years had taken a twisted turn and become an incestuous taboo household. When Mr. Gomez was over, Hunter and Jacinda would act like the ideal picture perfect mother and son. Mr. Gomez had begun training Hunter to take over the business empire his grandfather had worked so hard to build. Jacinda also helped educate Hunter with all the operations of their properties, offices and businesses.