Innocent Sin Ch. 02

Story Info
Church girl approaches the man the next day.
2k words
4.34
22.1k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlraven
mlraven
11 Followers

*This is the second part of my story, "Innocent Sin". It's recommended to read that first!

*****

I awoke the next morning from the deepest sleep I had experienced in years. I had a little bit of pep in my step for the morning, but reality set back in by lunchtime. I still wasn't sure if last night really happened. But the feeling of worked muscles told me otherwise. The memory of my actions was swimming in my conscience all day. I only had a few days left here, and the idea of that didn't seem to bother me as much as I was expecting it to.

The day went by in a blur, much to the fact that I was just trying to get to the end of the week. Dinnertime came and went, and I was walking back to the cabin with my wife.

"Wasn't it a lovely day today?" She looked out into the forest that was saying goodbye to the last of daylight.

"Yeah, it was alright," I shrugged and just continued down the dirt path.

"Look, I know you don't wanna be here, but could you at least act like you do? For Pete's sake, I don't ask that much of you and when I do, you always throw a tantrum," She scoffed and started walking a bit faster than I to show her discontent.

Here we go.

"Excuse me? I haven't said shit to you since getting here. I think I've been doing a good job at not saying anything. You see? This is why I get mad. Because you never see the countless acts of service that I put myself through for your damn happiness," I grabbed her by the elbow and made her turn to face me.

"Let go of me," She said with a hushed tone.

"Not until you admit that I do more for you than you do for me," I let go of her arm and crossed mine over my chest.

She grimaced at me, "Oh, please, I'm not going to get into this argument tonight because if I did, I would list all the things I do for you, and that would take the rest of the evening," She turned back to walk towards the cabin and I just waved her off. It wasn't worth it. You could not get anything through that woman's mind when she thought she was right. Don't get me wrong, yes, she did things for me like make me dinner and wash my laundry. But the damn woman hadn't listened to a word I have said in the past ten years. She rarely did anything I wanted to do with her, she didn't adhere to my needs. It just wasn't a relationship anymore.

My episode of rage was interrupted with the sound of footsteps behind me. I turned to acknowledge someone was there but did a doubletake when I realized who it was.

Her.

Suddenly my chest was a little tight and my blood was a current in my ears.

"Um, hi," She quickly stopped dead in her tracks. "I was actually just on my way to come see if I could talk to you," She walked up in front of me. She looked different tonight. Her hair was straight, and she was wearing pajama shorts and a tank top with pink flipflops on her small feet.

I did a quick scope around the area to make sure no one could hear us talk, "Look, I don't think it's a good idea to see you anymore. Okay? We only have two days left and I don't want any trouble to arise," I patted her on the shoulder and tried to nudge her to head back the way she came from. I know I was being a jerk, but I could never have what happened between us turn public.

She looked at me with her chestnut eyes, that were starting to glisten with tears. I suppose part of me was supposed to feel guilty and responsible for whatever this young girl was feeling. Her chin was starting to quiver, and I let out a sigh.

"Let's go somewhere a little more private, okay?" I raised my eyebrows at her and started to guide us back to the same spot by the lake we were at last night. She was so small next to me. We walked in silence to the water's edge and sat down on a bench.

"So, what are we doing here?" I motioned at the open air between us.

She looked at me and parted her lips a few different times to say something but kept dismissing her thoughts.

"Why did you just leave me last night?" She finally mumbled. I really didn't want to go down this path, but I suppose there is no such thing as a free lunch.

"Look..." I was going to empathize and use her name, but then I realized that I really didn't know her name. Now I was starting to feel bad. "Uh, sweetheart," I cringed to myself as I said it.

She looked at me with an insulted face, "My name is Grace," She looked off to the darkened lake. I had to stop myself from commenting on the cliché that is her name. I shook my head at the lack of seriousness in myself.

"Grace," I put my arm around her shoulders, "I didn't want to give you the wrong impression," I looked down at her. I was still in awe that I had fucked her; she was so pretty.

"I sat on the dock thinking about what happened until the sun rose this morning. I didn't know what to do. I feel so sickened with myself because I made a promise to God that I would save myself for marriage," She bit her lip and met my gaze. "But last night you made me feel something I never want to stop feeling," She didn't give me much of a buffer before her lips were on mine. Oh my, they were so soft. Softer than I could ever imagine a set of lips to be. I let myself fall into her gentleness but was soon brought back to the reality of the situation.

I pulled away and held her at her shoulders, "Grace, we can't be doing this," I shook my head.

"What?" She was doing that thing where women start to become hysterical by asking "What?" in a rapid, high-pitched tone. "Didn't last night mean to you what it meant for me? You showed me what love is."

Oh shit.

I wasn't expecting her to become attached.

"Grace, this isn't love," I slowly said and tried to distance myself from her. "You don't even know my name, or anything about me," I continued to shake my head.

"What is your name? And all I need to know is you make me feel like a woman, and you made me feel safe and cherished, just like a woman should be," She smiled at me and scooted closer to me.

"It doesn't matter what my name is because we cannot see each other again, do you understand?" I stood up and braced myself in front of her.

"Why? It's obvious to me that God has brought you to me to show me what life has to offer," She smiled at me and stood up to put her arms around me. It was hard to not allow her to touch me. She was sparked, she was alive.

"Grace," I said against the top of her hair. She smelled so delicate and fresh. I was starting to lose grip on my self control.

She pulled back from me and pushed me back down on the bench. Everything was blurry. What was I doing? What was she doing? What were we doing? She was standing in front of me, being silhouetted by the moonlight.

"You were right. I have to start living for myself," She whispered into my ear as she climbed on top of my lap. "I have never felt anything so amazing than what you made me feel last night," She kissed my ear and let her lips linger there.

"Grace, this isn't right," The words barely made it passed my lips, like I was trying to convince myself more than her.

"Then why did we do what we did last night?" She nipped at my lobe and I couldn't help but place my hands on her hips. She got me there, I really had no defense. I took her sweet face in my hands and pulled her against my lips. It was like biting into the ripest fruit. An explosion of flavor in my mouth. She was delectable. She let me kiss her for a few moments before she pulled away and looked at me with a smile.

"I was always curious about this kinda thing but was always ashamed to think that way. Now, I want to explore everything I am curious about," She kissed my neck and then slid down until she was on her knees in front of me.

"What are you doing?" My heart raced. I knew what she was doing, I just didn't know if it was real or not.

She just giggled and started messing with my zipper. I had to hold back from letting out an audible moan.

There were some clouds coming in, making it harder to see what was in front of me. I felt soft hands, warm hands on my thighs, and then one of them wrapping their delicate digits around my dick.

"Do you know what you're doing?" I gasped.

She smiled, "I'm going to try," She trailed off and I was immediately taken aback by the sensation of a wet tongue on the tip.

"Oh... baby," I put my palm on the top of her head and laid my head back as she let her tongue explore every inch of me. I was trying my hardest to remain in control of my body, but that was seemingly becoming almost impossible.

Her tongue danced like a ballerina, up and down, and doing all sorts of tricks. Her lips were like the symphony carrying pleasure with every note. She dragged her tongue up from the base all the way, slowly and seductively. She kissed the tip, and I heard her giggle again before wrapping her petal lips around the head and plunging her mouth down my shaft. I grabbed a handful of her hair and aided in the pace that she had set for herself. I was biting my bottom lip so hard, I thought I might draw blood. She was sucking all the control I thought I had, literally.

"How am I doing?" She kept her lips close enough I could feel the words against me.

I ran my hand through her hair, "You're perfect, Grace... keep going," I moaned as she went back down on me. I didn't know how much time had passed, but I could feel my body tense and begin its ascent to ecstasy. All I could do was let her bring me there.

Release creeped its way into my muscles and my hands held her head on me while I felt myself melt between her teeth.

When my body came down from the mountain top, I let go of her and caught my breath. She wiped her mouth and brushed the dirt off of her knees. She sat back on my lap and started kissing me again. I haven't been this active in years, I was finding it hard to keep up. I pulled back,

"Wait a minute," I was still struggling to breathe normally. "I need to relax a moment,"

"I have always wanted to do that," She said into the cooled air.

I nodded, "You sure you've never done that before?"

She laughed again and started to kiss me. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed what had conspired here. But I knew I had to stifle it.

Before I could say anything, though, she stood up and gave me a kiss on the cheek, "I have to go to bed, but I'll see you tomorrow," She smiled at me before prancing off into the woods back towards her cabin. I was stunned, I was only deeper into this and I didn't know how I was going to get out of it.

mlraven
mlraven
11 Followers