Insatiable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck." she whispered when their kiss ended.

He kissed her behind the ear which elicited a moan from her. Then removed her bulky T-shirt. He set it aside because he knew they'd need a towel for sweat later on.

"You're not stopping." She said.

"Uh uh." He grunted as he kissed her jaw.

She lowered her head to the bed, gripped the sheets and slowly increased her hip's bouncing back at her father.

"What made you do this?" She asked.

He gently lifted her face to his and kissed her again. "That car wreck." Then he kissed her again. "It made me realize how short life can be." Another kiss. "And rather than waste my time with women I don't know." And another kiss. "I'd prefer to spend it with the three women that mean everything to me." He gave her another gentle kiss which got him a slight whimpery moan from his youngest daughter.

"So, you -are- going to fuck Dani and Claud?"

She saw him cringe at her question.

She propped herself up on her elbows. Suddenly in shock. "You already >have

He cringed more but nodded.

"You dirty, sick, horny, old baaa... hang on." Her eyes closed. "Right there. Stay right there. Yeah. Yeah. You definitely got it. Mm. Mm." Her body began to tremble. "Stay on it, Daddy... Please!"

He kept sliding in and out of her as her trembling increased to a whole body shake.

"OhhOhhhhh... Ung. Ung............ fuck!"

He could see her body lose it's tension as she sighed.

She looked at her father. "...Which did you fuck first?" She demanded.

"Danielle." He nodded.

"...When?!" She shrugged.

"Well..." He shook his head. "It was her Wedding day..."

"Her - Wedding - day!?"

"Uhhhyeaaahh..."

She looked -extremely- disappointed. "Go on!"

He had the decency to look ashamed while he continued to slide his cock in and out of Rebecca. "Uh, um, so, -Kimberly- "The Maid of Honor" called me and said Danielle was having a breakdown. We had about four hours to go before it was time for the wedding. And Randell had disappeared along with David, his "Best Man." Kimberly thought it was all nothing but Dani was having one of her tantrums. So she called me to come calm her down." He shrugged. "She was in the Parsonage slash Brides room behind the Church. I was in the Church helping to get things set. So I walked out to the Parsonage and sure enough. There was Dani throwing a real terror of a fit. Kicking things, screaming, crying like the world was ending. You know? The usual."

Rebecca laughed but nodded.

"They hadn't put any of her makeup on yet. Thank God. Her hair was up but not done. But she was wearing the dress and those gloves. You remember?" Rebecca nodded. "The ones that went up passed her elbow? Yeah. So the dress was a strapless corset style in white with ivory flowers embroidered along the top. It had that stark white skirt fluffed up by a shitload of chiffon. And she was jumping around and screaming like hell and cussing like a sailor and..." He shook his head with a smile. "She was beautiful."

Rebecca couldn't help but smile too before she lowered herself down stretching out her arms. He followed suit interlacing his fingers over hers.

"Anyway, I told all the girls to get out and I'd call them once I had her settled down. Kim didn't need to work very hard to get them all to follow her." He laughed. "I locked the door behind them and then walked over to your sister."

"What!?" Dani screamed."

"I shook my head as I grabbed her left forearm and drug her over to a table that was running along the back wall."

"Let go! Dad!? Let - me - go - damn it!"

"I twisted her arm behind her back and forced her down onto the table a "little?" too hard. I struggled some with my tuxedo jacket but removing the cumberbun was not a problem. I threw the back of her dress up and began to unbuckle my belt. She was wearing white silk panties with garter and stockings. I mean she had the little garter belt on her left thigh for Randell to throw but... Why do bride's underwear have to be the same as hookers? Anyway..."

"Are you going to spank me?!" She yelled incredulously."

"I unfastened my slacks and pulled out my cock. Not that she could see it past that bundle of dress."

"What kind of - sick - fuck - spanks his daughter at her wedding!?" She thrashed. Your sister really should have Claudia's red hair. What with her temper and all. Her black hair and blue eyes just shouldn't go with that kind of "Pissed." Regardless, much as >you< need to be protected. >Danielle< has to be dominated. So, I took out the small bottle of baby oil I keep in my pocket. The one on your bedside table over there."

Rebecca turned her head to look at the open bottle next to her alarm clock. "Huh."

"I oiled up my cock and put the bottle away while your sister continued to curse me. I pulled her satin white panties down away from her garter belt. Then she took a startled breath when she felt the head of my cock nestle against her."

"...Dad?"

"I began to push in."

"Daddy! No!"

"Now she was using everything she had to get away. I gripped her right hip with my free hand and pushed harder. I wasn't as gentle as I was with you but... That was also what she needed."

"Daddy, please! Please don't do this!"

"I pushed harder and felt her spread farther."

"NO! NO! Please! I'm sorry!"

"I pushed farther and pulled her hard against me. I could feel I was almost there. She started to cry as I backed up and pushed in again."

"Daddy, I'm so sorry. Please don't do this. Please don't."

"I backed up once more and pushed even harder as I pulled her back. I could feel it was almost in."

"Daddy!? Daddy!?" She bounced around on the table in panic. "Please Daddy! I'll be good! I swear to God I'll beAHHH!...................Aw?"

"I was in. I held still just to give her a moment. She silently lowered herself down to lay on the table. I slid my cock all the way into her."

"Unngmmm."

"I quickly pulled back until just the head was bumping into her sphincter. And like a bastard I pushed back in hard."

"UNG!"

"I mashed hard against her to get every last inch of my cock into your sister's ass."

"Fuck!" She grunted"

"Then I did it again. And again. And again."

"She grunted after every drive and when I realized she was no longer fighting me. I eased her arm back down to her side. Grabbing her left hip I began to pull her back and forth with my vicious thrusts. Soon the sound of her ass smacking against me filled my ears and I couldn't have been harder."

"Danielle's petite ass quivered with every thrust of my cock. I could hear her grunting each time I slammed into her but I could also feel her wetness flowing over my balls."

-Meanwhile. {Rebecca} could feel his massive cock stretching her in ways she never imagined. It wasn't long before she came again.-

"Your sister's not an easy woman to break. She got up on her elbows and hung her head. But she never begged me to stop once I was inside of her. I spread my stance a little and began to fuck her even harder. I watched her slowly spread her legs and angle her ass up at me. Like she wanted me to go even deeper. I knew I could cheat and reach around to manipulate her clit. But I wanted her to know she came on her Father's cock from nothing but a good ass fucking."

-"OH FUCK!" Rebecca's body shook again. As another orgasm rushed through her.-

"I did my best to go faster and deeper. She had been moaning and grunting with my thrusts. But now she began to squeal a note that told me I was close. I leaned back to get more depth and after several more strokes she FINALLY gave me what I wanted."

"Oh holy shit! Oh holy fucking shit! Daddy!"

"Her ass began to slam back at me as I slammed into her."

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! YES! Oh shit! Yes! Fuck - me! Yes!"

"And then I came. I pulled her tight with every shot I sent into her..."

"Four! Five! Six times. Until I was empty."

"She settled down to rest on the table while I slowly stroked in and out of her. She was moaning from fatigue. And I could see she had worked up a sweat so I unzipped the bust of her dress to get her some air. She had a strapless bra on. I unsnapped that and rubbed my hands up and down her back. I never stopped fucking her. I did slip my hands up to her shoulders and began to rub whatever tension might still be there."

"She gave me a satisfied moan as she started moving her head around with my message. Her little ass was wiggling left to right like a very satisfied cat."

"I asked her, "You feel better, baby?"

"Mm hm."

"Did you enjoy your spanking?"

"Ha... Mmm. Yes, Daddy. It was the best spanking I've ever had... Oh shit! My shoes! I don't want to get em fucked up."

"She kicked off her heels while I began to pull off the little circlet of a garter belt. "Bend your leg." I asked before I could slide it off and toss it to safety. "What about your panties and stockings?"

"She shook her head. "I have spares."

"I went back to massaging her neck while I slid calmly in and out of her. She rose up on her hands before slowly arching her back. Then she started giving back little thrusts for each of mine. It took me a moment to see she was looking at something to our left. And when I glanced over I could see there was an old buffet on the far wall with a wide mirror. From this angle she could see everything I was doing to her. She stood in white with her back super arched. Propped up on her hands and standing on her tiptoes."

"You like that baby?" I asked."

"I could see her bite her lip as she nodded."

"I continued to slowly fuck her while watching her in the mirror."

"This is so wrong, Daddy."

"Is it now?"

"She nodded. "That's supposed to belong to Randell... And here you are just taking it."

"I smiled. "I like Randall. He's a good guy. But he's never gonna be the guy that takes you the way you need." I shook my head at her. "He won't even be the guy that asks if he can, baby."

"She lowered her head from looking at the mirror and pushed back a little harder."

"I continued to massage her shoulders. Then I took a moment to pull off the giant alligator hair clip that held her long black hair up out of the way. As it fell, she shook her hair loose and looked at me in the mirror again. When I met her gaze I could tell she knew I found her intoxicating. She gently began to give a little more oomph to her thrusts."

"I slipped my hands down and around to her "B Cup" breasts and squeezed. Her eyes rolled back so I pinched her nipples lightly. Her breath caught just before she licked her lips. I continued my steady assault on her ass but I leaned down and kissed her neck. She replied with a small indulgent moan before she turned her head to slip her tongue into my mouth."

"Mmm!" She uttered in a weary but excited tone."

"She maneuvered my left arm around hers before placing my hand back on her breast. Then proceeded to do the same on her right. When her hands were between us she bent herself as far away from me as my grip would allow. She pulled the front of her gown up and onto the table. I assumed to keep it clean. Then she smoothed and pulled the back end of it until she could see what I was doing to her. After a few moments of watching me work her back end."

"She looked up at me and said, "Do you want to fuck me like a whore, Daddy?" She asked in a provocative tone before she bit her lip."

"My cock swelled. Her eyes screwed up a little before she smiled. "You do. Heh."

"Then she reached back with those delicate gloved hands of hers. Gripped her cheeks and spread them far apart."

"Fuck me, Daddy." I started pumping harder. "Fuck - me - like - the - dirty - little - slut - I - am!"

"I was focusing more on pumping her harder rather than faster. And she was spouting filth every time I bottomed out in her."

"Fuck! - Yes! - Ooo! - Shit! - Yes! - Fuck! - Yes! - Harder - Daddy! - Fucking! - Break! - Me!"

"Now I {really} laid into her. I gave up on my hold and lowered her to the table. I slipped my hands between her arms to grip her hips again. THAT gave me the leverage I needed."

"Oh! - Shit! - Daddy! - I'm gonna cum! - Fuck! - Fuck! - Fuck! - FUUUUCK!"

"Her body spazzed several times until her hands fell away to grip the table. She looked to be trying to catch her breath as I kept pounding away at her trying to catch my release. After a few minutes she was able to shake herself and resume her grip on her cheeks."

"Get it Daddy! Ung. Get my ass!"

"I could see her crying."

"Mm. Mm... OH FUCK!.. It hurts, Daddy!.. It hurts so bad!.. Dontfuckingstop!!!?"

"I hammered past my indecision."

"I just - came - on myself - Like a - Mm! - Mm! - Shit! - Like a - dirty - little - whore! Ahhhhh! - Fuck me! - Tear my ass up!"

"When she finally screamed I dumped what felt like a gallon of cum deep inside your sister's ass. Her arms dropped away as she lay there almost lifeless. I managed to pump three good shots into her before I collapsed on top of her."

"It took us a few minutes to catch our breath. Just as I started to stand back up I felt Danielle shaking like she was crying. I leaned down, turning her face to me."

"I kissed her. "Did I hurt you, baby?"

"Yes." She nodded. "But I liked it." Then she started to cry harder. "I really liked it... I'm such a slut."

"Hay, hay, hay. That's not true." I kissed her again. "You're a beautiful, sexy, strong willed woman and, yeah, you need it hard sometimes. But that's why I'm here." I kissed her tears before kissing her again."

"But from my own Dad?"

"I'm not complaining." I smiled. She laughed before I kissed her again. "I love you, baby and I needed this as much as you did. You're not a slut. We just both have needs. That's all. OK?"

"I saw her nod before she looked startled and started fussing with her dress. "This thing is gonna get totally fucked if I don't get it off."

"I laughed. I guess she could tell from the way I was still buried deep in her ass that I wasn't done. I helped her lift it up over her head and out of the way."

"That's better." She said as she ran her fingers through her hair."

"I gripped her leg just inside her right knee and lifted it to rest it on the tabletop. Dani groaned. "Shhh, baby. I'll be gentle." I said. I kept my grip on the back of her thigh while my left hand gripped her neck at her left shoulder. Then I slowly and calmly eased my cock in and out of her. Danielle hissed as I slid into her and gasped as I slid out."

"MMMM! Easy, Daddy." She said as she reached back and pulled her right ass cheek away to get a better view. "Fuck... Oh oh oh, fuck. I know I told you to wreck it. Mmm but it really feels like you did."

"Does it still hurt?"

"She shook her head slightly. "But it's really sore... Ah."

"I kept a nice slow grind going with her while we both moaned from the action. I occasionally hit a spot that made her hiss or moan but whenever I asked if she wanted me to stop. She would shake her head at me."

"Then my phone rang. "It's Kim." I said. Dani took her hand off her ass and covered her mouth with big scared eyes, in a rather comedic way, actually."

"I kept fucking her. "Hey, Kim... So he and David are here now?... Good. Tell em to get their asses into the Groom's room and get ready if they haven't already done that... Dani's still a little freaked out but she should be fine in a moment. I'll call you as soon as it's safe." Then Dani hit me. She could hear Kim laughing as we hung up."

"You're hilarious." She deadpanned."

"I smiled and kissed her. "You feeling better?" I asked as I slid into her."

"She moaned and nodded before pulling her right cheek back again. "We should probably stop."

"I pulled back out. "You don't want one more load to get you through the day?"

"She gave me a pained cry. "Dad! We can't..." I slid back in. "Can we?"

"I checked my phone. "We've got almost two and half hours?"

"She looked at me like she really wanted to but then she shook her head. "We can't. I still have to do my makeup and hair. I have to get cleaned up AND DRESSED... AGAIN."

"I laughed and gave her ass a light slap. "Alright, baby. It's your Wedding day." I said as I helped her lower her leg to the floor."

"Damn straight." She nodded emphatically. "And everyone does what I say on my Wedding day." She said to the wall. "Unless?.." She looked over her right shoulder at me. "I mean..." She pushed her sweet little ass back at me. "You >did< pay for all of this. Soooo..." She said as her eyes screwed up a little from sliding herself forward and then back onto me. "Ung... If you insisted... Ahhh."

"If I {in-sis-ted}?" I reiterated as I pulled her back against me."

"Ahhhhhh." She squealed.

"Spread your cheeks for me."

"She reached back and pulled her ass apart again. I slid in deep to the sound of her groaning. Then I wrapped my hands around to grip her shoulders from the front before pulling her tight against me."

"Oh!.." She wiggled her rear. "Ah... Daddy, I'd just need something to bite down on." She looked back at me. "And you can drill my poor little ass all day." She grumbled."

"I gave her a few short hard thrusts."

"Ah! Ah! Ung!.. You want to fuck me all day, Daddy?"

"I eased back before giving her another gentle kiss. "We can't, baby."

"Your sister groaned in disappointment. I lay her down on the table again and began to extricate myself from her."

"I was about to pull the head out when she pushed back suddenly and re-engulfed my cock in her butt."

"Oh fuck." She said as her head hit the table."

"I instinctively grabbed her hips and gave her two or three thrusts before I caught myself. "Danielle!?"

"I'm sorry, Daddy." She groaned into the table."

"You're going to wind up hurting yourself." I admonished as I slowly pulled out of her."

"Just one more." She warned AS she pushed back again. "Jesus! Ung!"

"She was quivering on the table as I "in-stinc-tive-ly" gave her four or five HARD thrusts. I held her tight again until she gasped a whine."

"...I know it's your Wedding day..." I began."

"It is!" She looked over her shoulder at me again. "It really is." She wiggled her ass once more. "So if I want it? Then you gotta." Her ass kept wiggling."

"I spread her cheeks with my thumbs. Contemplating what I -should- do. But I caught myself easing back in."

"She was whimpering as she watched me trying to make up my mind. "Just one more? Please, Daddy."

"Dani, I don't know if you can take it."

"Just one?" She implored. "I can take it." She nodded but whimpered again as I slid back in. "I've taken so much already... You wouldn't want me to go all bitchy again. Would you?"

"I frowned at her."

"She forced herself up onto her hands again to push herself back at me. "Please?" She whined."

"......Fiiiine." I caved."

"Yay." She squealed as she grunted and whimpered a few thrusts at me."

"Hay! Hay! Hay." I stopped her. "We do it my way."

"She looked confused as I lowered her to the table. Took her legs and spun her counterclockwise so her back was now on the tabletop. I picked her up, now facing me. "Ow, shit." Then I carried her to the couch and laid her down. I lowered my pants. In the hope it would keep them clean. Then I gave her a deep kiss as I started stroking in and out of her ass again."

"Oh, holly fucking shit, Daddy." She moaned as I pulled away to begin sucking her right nipple."

"I licked the sweat from between her tits and moved to her left breast. I continued to feast on her breast as we kept a nice slow deep grind going between us. It didn't take as long to finish as I had thought. Between my assault on her tits and the constant rubbing of her clit between us. She was soon screaming her climax into my ear. Which only made my orgasm come that much faster."

"Are you satisfied, Daddy?" She gasped out.

"I shook my head. "Never, baby." I said before kissing her and holding her as we recovered."