Insatiable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There was a lot more I would have done to her but we were running out of time. I held her knees forward so she couldn't stop me from removing my cock."

"Oh... Jeez... Ah... Fuck that feels weird now."

"I laughed as I helped her get cleaned up and dressed. Once we were both presentable. I sprayed some Febreze around the room and threw out the small bag of garbage in the Church dumpster. It contained the cum soaked stockings and panties. Somehow, thank - you - God, my slacks made it through unscathed."

"And the rest, you know. It was a lovely Wedding." He kissed Rebecca on the jaw. "Now, spread your cheeks for me, dear."

"Eh!" Rebecca burbled in shock.

"Go on." He smiled as he got on his knees. Pulling her hips up with him.

Rebecca grumbled but reached back with both hands to pull apart her rock hard cheeks. She gave a small whimper as he gripped her hips and started his stroking. He took his time with a long slow piston-ing action. Rebecca whimpered with each down stroke which only served to make him harder. But after the tenth stroke her arms fell away.

"I'm s... I'm sorry, Daddy... I ju... I just can... I just can't."

"Awww." He said condescendingly as he rubbed her back. "It's OK, baby. Are you tired?" He said in that same infuriating tone.

"F... Fuck... Fuck you, Daddy." She managed to force out.

"Uh huh." He laughed.

He reached his arms in front of her. Then pulled her up to a sitting position with the back of her head resting on his right shoulder. Rebecca was trying to catch her breath.

"Is it all too much for you, baby?" He asked as he gently continued his thrusting.

She closed her eyes and let out an exhausted wail.

He kissed her on the jaw. "It's alright. I'll help you through this." He whispered.

She felt his right hand slide down her stomach to her crotch. And when he strummed across her engorged clit.

"You sick motherfucker." She said with dead eyes.

But her body began to quiver with each stroke of his hand. It took him a few moments to build up speed but the faster he strummed? The faster her body shook. Until her body locked up and a jet of fluid launched from her pussy across the bed.

"AH! AH! AH!" She screamed over and over.

"Look! Look at it, baby! Look at it!" He yelled as he kept strumming her.

Rebecca gripped his arms hard as she watched jet after jet shoot out of her. The only coherent words she had to offer were grunted screams and some gibberish.

Dad held her in place as he forced her to ejaculate several times. "Do you see that? That is amazing! Look at that shit! One more? You want one more?"

Rebecca was shaking her head. "Nermph shi fu. Mmnaw. Plee nermph"

He did it again.

Then he came.

Rebecca woke up in the morning a little disoriented. She looked around and quickly realized this was her room. She was just sleeping sideways on her bed. Facing the window. The sun was up and she could hear birds chirping. But the best part was someone was spooned up with her under a thin sheet. Suddenly the memory of her Birthday night came back to her in a rush of gory erotic detail.

She smelled like sweat.

"Damn, I need a shower." She said but she snuggled closer to Dad all the same. She could feel his ever present cock was still keeping her connected to him. Sore or not, that made her smile. "Danielle's gonna be so jealous."

"Mmm what was that, baby?"

She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled. "I said, good morning, Daddy."

"Good morning, sweetheart." He said before he kissed her.

After a few moments of kissing his hips began to move.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Daddy. Owey. Owey."

He pulled back a little. "Oh shit. I'm sorry, baby. Are you sore?"

She nodded.

"OK. Let me pull out slow..."

"Ahhhhh... Careful! Careful...AH!... Wow."

"How's that feel now."

She grimaced at him for the stupid question. "Sore - and empty."

He nodded having caught just - how - stupid - that question was after the fact. "Shower?"

She nodded. "Mm hm. Definitely."

Dad rolled off the bed, took the sheet off of her and scooped her up in his arms. He carried her to the bathroom before setting her on her feet. It took her a few moments to stretch out the kinks in her hips and legs.

"Why do I have a mild pain just above my tailbone?" She asked.

"Uhhh - be - cause - I fucked you in the ass all night."

"OOOOhhhh." She nodded before pushing him toward the shower.

"What about "Ladies first?"

"Ha! I will NEVER let you get behind me again. I can't trust you back there."

"You make it sound like you never want to do it again."

"At this point I'm thinking very strongly about becoming a lesbian." She shoved him toward the shower again.

Her Dad shrugged. "Probably all that Field and track more than me. I hear there's a lot of Lesbians in Track."

"That's Soccer. Now shut up and start the shower. My ass hurts."

"Yes, Ma'am."

They took several minutes to clean each other. He, a little more gently than, she.

"You mad at me?" He asked. "You were a little rough with the wrag."

She scowled at him as she dried him with a towel. "I was VERY nice to your cock."

"Yeah. Clearly you're not mad at him."

"It wasn't his fault." She stated coquettishly.

Soon they were draped in towels and heading to the kitchen. Dad made breakfast as Rebecca sat down - "Gently."

They ate and talked about her plans this summer. As well as what he had to do around the house while she fidgeted in her chair.

"Are you OK?"

"I really am a little sore." She whined.

"Let me have a look." He said as he stood up.

"No - ha - hOOooo. Hell no." She said with both hands out to stop him.

He frowned at her. "Young lady? Bend yourself over this table and stick your ass out..."

"Oh yeah. That sounds smart."

"So I can make sure you're alright. I was pretty hard on you last night... Especially for your first time."

Rebecca hesitated and grumbled for a bit. But eventually she stood up, removed her towel and bent over the table. Dad squatted down behind her and slowly spread her cheeks.

After a minute, "How's it look back there?"

"Well, you definitely have some wear and tear but you haven't gone all "Goatse."

"What?!"

"It's an old internet thing. You should Google it."

"Right."

Then he licked her ass.

"Dad!?"

He kissed the inside of her left ass cheek next to her sphincter.

"Dad?"

"Hm?" He kissed and licked her right ass cheek next to her sphincter.

"Mm. Dad... that's nasty."

He sucked on her sphincter and licked it again.

"Why are you doing that?" She moaned in mild irritation.

He probed her anus with his tongue. "Trying to see how tight you are."

"...How... How tight am I?.. Ohhhhhhh." He licked her slit from her clitoris to her anus.

"Pretty tight." He commented before returning to her rear.

"Mmmm. Ahh. Daddy? You can't fuck that anymore. I'm sore." She said as she started to wiggle her ass.

"I know, baby. I'm just having a taste."

"Sure you are." She complained. "I'm not gonna be able to run Track after this. Oooo fuuuck." He took another pass at her slit. "My hips don't seem to work right anymore... Ah. Mm. Mm, yeah. But you don't care."

"I care." He stated before he began to focus on licking her clit.

"Uhhh. Mm. Sure you do." She breathed.

Dad dropped his towel and stood up behind her. He ran the head of his cock up and down her slit until her juices had coated it. Then he slowly pushed into her pussy.

"OH?" Her hands were flat on the tabletop as her eyes opened wide.

She could feel him creeping and invading her at a snail's pace. She closed her eyes as he stretched her open a bit more than she was used to.

"You have a boyfriend you haven't been telling me about?"

"What the hell's >that< supposed to mean?" She yelled as she looked over her shoulder at him.

He shrugged. "I just kinda thought you were a virgin."

She scowled at him just before he slipped in. "Ung."

"You're an asshole."

"Language."

"Oh fuck you." He pulled out. "Ung... What was that for?"

"Stretching you out." He said innocently as he began to work his way back in.

She bit her lip, looked forward and shook her head. Before he could press in more. She stood up, shook him off and headed to her room.

He was confused for a second.

"...Oh fuck." He said under his breath before going after her.

He got there just as she slammed the door. He opened it without permission and followed her in. She was crying.

"Baby..."

She interrupted him with, "NO!" She held up her hand to stop him. "I - AM - sorry! That my pussy isn't good enough for you!"

"Baby..."

She interrupted him again.

"Why would you say something like that!?"

He took a breath as he approached her. "If I thought for one second that what I said was going to hurt you. I never would've said it." He rubbed her upper arms. "I would never knowingly say something to hurt you. I'm sorry I did... Are you OK?"

She forced herself into his arms to finish crying. He held her close and rubbed her back. Waiting for her to let him know she was alright. Several minutes later, when her crying ceased, he grabbed her T-shirt from the bed and let her dry her eyes.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?"

"You made it sound like I had a big pussy!"

He laughed. She hit him.

"No, seriously. Something must have happened before that... And I'm guessing you never told me?" She gave him a telling glance as she finished drying her eyes before nodding. "Come on." He sat on the side of her bed and patted the spot next to him for her to sit. She obeyed with dejected resolution. "Now, what happened?"

She let out a sigh and wouldn't meet his gaze. "Last year I went out with Tommy Dieter. It was our first date but he managed to get me... Well, we fucked." When she saw her Father's expression grow dark, she quickly added. "Because I wanted to."

"Oh."

"It wasn't just him. It WAS me as well."

Dad nodded in reply. But then he wanted to do it ALLLLL the time. Until I had to put my foot down. I mean, I enjoyed it but, Jesus. Anyway, the next day my friend Joanna comes to me and tells me how Tommy's told everyone I was screwing him. So I told her, "Not anymore!"

Dad laughed.

"A few months later Derek Avery wanted to go out so I said, yes. We went on a few dates. He introduced me to his family and I would've brought him home to meet you but we had sex that night. And the next day he wanted nothing more to do with me. He was already hitting on Louise Custerman. Like I was a "Been there. Done that." She shrugged. "So I figured "Fuck em!" I got a career in Track to think about. I don't have time for these petty assholes."

"Good!" He replied.

"...But it still hurt, Dad." She looked sadder than he'd ever seen her. He pulled her into another hug. "I acted like they didn't matter and that they couldn't make me mad. But it did matter."

"I'm sorry, baby. I really am." He kissed her forehead before pulling away to look at her "Some people are just dog shit."

She laughed and leaned in for more of the hug. They stayed like that for several minutes.

"Hey!" She grabbed his cock.

"What?" he asked as he leaned away to see what she was doing.

"It's all soft. I didn't think it did that."

"Baby." He said in a "slightly" condescending tone.

"Well," She whined and shrugged. "It's always been hard before."

"You weren't crying and hurt before." He said as he rubbed her cheek.

She leaned into his hand to enjoy the contact. "Whoops. There it is." She said as she looked down.

He laughed. "You do still have your hand on it. What'd you expect?"

She shrugged and began to stroke it.

"You sure you're in the mood for this?"

She looked thoughtfully at his dick before nodding. When she looked back at him she smiled. "Tell me about Claudia." Then she leaned forward and took four inches of him into her mouth."

"Fuuuuuuuck. Yes." He said as he leaned back and watched her bob up and down on his shaft. He instinctively put his right hand on the back of her head. "Uh. Well. Shit. Um. So, she was having a party at her house. Uh, it was the week Danielle was gone on her Honeymoon."

"So, she wasn't in town for you to fuck?" She said before getting back to his cock.

"Um, no. No. I mean... Uh." Rebecca slid to her knees on the floor between his legs to continue sucking off her Father. "Anyway! It was a pool party for the girls and their friends. There were about ten other people there. Kids and all. I showed up early to help her setup. I spent most of the day playing in the pool with Georgia and Michelle."

"A little after noon I went inside to get changed. I'd had enough of the swimming pool by then." He laughed. "I changed into jeans and T-shirt and as I was walking back to the kitchen I found Claud. She was standing in one of the guest rooms looking sad. She hadn't been in the pool for a while but she still wore her red bikini from earlier. I didn't know what was wrong. So, I closed the door behind me and locked it."

"You OK, baby?"

"She was looking at a Wedding photo from when she and Carl were Married. She nodded but I could tell that was bullshit. I walked to her and pulled her to me."

"What happened?"

"She shook her head. "Carl?" She said with another shake of her head."

"What's he done?"

"Nothing!" She shrugged. "That's the problem."

"I laughed. "OK. Is there anything I can do?"

"She shook her head with a melancholy smile. "No. Just hold me."

"So, I pulled her close and held her tight. I could feel her large breasts mashed against me and I guess after a few minutes... "

"Dad?"

"Yes, baby girl."

"She looked up at me and sighed. "You have a hard on."

"I nodded and grinned. "Yeah."

"She shook her head at me with a smile as I slid my hands down her back to her waist. Keeping her pressed against me."

"It makes me think you want to fuck me." She stated like I was {supposed} to say "no."

"But I [do] want to fuck you." I smiled.

"She gasped. "Dad!?"

"What?" I laughed. "You're a beautiful, intelligent and charismatic woman. Why -wouldn't- I get hard hugging you?"

"She shook her head some more. Trying not to laugh. "It's inappropriate."

"So I gathered." I said as I slid my hand down to grip her right ass cheek."

"DAD!?" She blurted out with a shocked and nervous smile."

"What, baby?"

"She glanced out the bedroom windows to the pool party outside. "Someone will see us." She whispered."

"I frowned. "It's a bright sunny day and the lights are off. No one's going to see us in here."

"I took a firmer grip of her butt and then began to knead it."

"Ah!" She glanced at the door. "You need to stop. Someone could walk in."

"I locked the door." I smiled before I slid my hand under her bikini bottoms."

"She put her hands on my chest and weakly tried to push me away. "Stop." I slid my left hand down to her left cheek. Gripped it and slipped it under her bottoms as well. "I mean it. We can't do this. Please stop." She said as she kinda grinded against me."

"I nodded to her and pulled my left hand up to her breast. Squeezing it, I said, "Your nipples are hard." And then lightly pinched her nipple."

"She gasped again. Then shook her head at me. "This is a Mmmm. Please stop doing that... This is very confusing." She ended with labored breaths."

"She was groaning as I turned her slightly toward her right. I slipped my right hand down her slit to lightly rub her clitoris. She jumped."

"No!" She shook her head again. "No, Dad. I mean it." She stated as she slightly bent forward for me. "We can't do this." She almost whined.

"I slipped my thumb into her soaking wet pussy to hook it around her pubic bone and hit that spot that made her..."

"OH! OH! OH! OH! DAD!" She grabbed my left arm with both hands for balance.

"Her body was shaking. I started strumming her clit with my index finger. Syncing it up with my thumb inside her. I squeezed her breast and felt her drench my hand like she hadn't cum in years. Her hips were pumping up and down like she was trying to ride my hand."

"She was very quiet when she came. Like she didn't want anyone to hear. I continued to manipulate her but at a calmer pace. I watched as she moaned at the floor. Her hands came off my arm. She used one to brace herself on her right knee while her left gripped the waist of my jeans."

"I unbuttoned my jeans. She didn't seem to notice. But there's something about the sound of a zipper. Her head slowly came up to stare at my crotch."

"When I pulled my cock out she muttered, "Oh, thank God."

"Then she leaned forward and began to suck me off. I put my left hand on the back of her head and began to gently thrust into her mouth. Her little moans felt exquisite. But when she squealed an orgasm around my cock? I almost came right then. She quickly dropped to her knees in front of me and kept sucking. Then she made eye contact with me and watched as she slowly swallowed the whole thing down to the root."

"BULLSHIT!!!" Rebecca yelled after popping his cock out of her mouth.

He gave her a chagrined shrug.

"How?!" She waved his own dick at him. "This thing's thicker than her neck! Hell, it's thicker than >my< neck." She ended by inspecting it.

He laughed. "Uh, she did this little head angle-y thing when she got to her gag point. And I "think" she swallowed me just after that. At the time I just thought it felt great but maybe there was something to that." He shrugged again.

"Huh." She sat contemplating the penis.

She slid him back into her mouth. Then went forward as far as she could but he was so thick she couldn't even get him to her gag point. She moved her head left and tried again. Then right. It wasn't uncomfortable but she was at a dead end. She tried sitting up higher and coming down at it. Then left and right. Still no results. Dad moved his hands to the back of her head but she growled and slapped his hands away.

"OK. OK... Can't help it. When a woman puts your dick in her mouth you put your hands on her head. Sorry."

Rebecca grumbled at him.

She lowered herself so his cock was sitting straight out. Then she leaned her head left... She felt some give and almost gagged. So she twisted her head a little?.. She managed to swallow before the full gag kicked in. He could see her face change when the gagging started. How she swallowed around it with a little upturn of her face as she gasped around him. Before she swallowed several times and choked him down. He leaned back on his hands while she gulped him down until her face bumped into his stomach.

She looked up at him and squealed in excitement as both hands slapped the side of the bed on either side of him.

"Oh fuuck... That's very good, baby."

"MM HM!" She hummed excitedly.

She slid him back until only his head was in her mouth before sliding back down. The gag point was still a little awkward for her. So she repeated this process several times. Until she could consistently slide him in and out without a catch.

Dad began to give her little thrusts once she had it down. His head was back and he was in obvious bliss. While Rebecca was just so damned ecstatic to be able to pleasure him in this way.

"Thell ee aout authia." She garbled around his dick.

"What?" His head came up in confusion.

"ell ee abot codia."

"Tell you about Claudia!? Oh! Yeah. Yeah. Um..." He shook his head. "So I had two hands on her head and slowly worked my way up from her giving me a gentle deep throat-ing. To me forcefully face fucking her."

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah." Rebecca moaned around his cock.

Dad looked down at her and saw that her right hand was between her legs as she blew him. He tried to maintain his calm and not let his urges get out of hand. But he did place his left hand on the back of her head to "help" her in continuing her fellatio.